Post Your Current Thought

23 May 2020, 12:22 pm
Mom: Go outside
Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbI8BwrA1o
I will most likely not reply to non=pinged posts under my name as a reply. You have been warned.

Join my cult! We eat toes, and are Kitchen Items! I'm a microwave =3

I cannot view Toyhouse, Deviantart, Imgur, Facebook,reddit, furrafinity links.

182971629000202.gif
23 May 2020, 3:46 pm
Just did an EX dimensional duel against Diva. I was able to summon Ra, combined with Power of the Tributed along with Ra's own ability PLUS the 5x Egyptian God attack multiplier with the EX duel's 5x Willpower Rising boost effect - altogether dealt 210,000 damage XD

Then again, someone on my friends list did 627,000 damage .___.
SO8r3fx.gif
♥ Ping me or you'll miss me ♥
23 May 2020, 4:03 pm
holy shit I just got a shifty morphing potion from my login streak
Rhen ☆ 22 ☆ agender (they/them) ☆ pansexual ☆ otherkin
23 May 2020, 4:12 pm
[quote=Mindscape ]dog_plague
Which items are you still missing?

chainmail.. and i'll look
mph
23 May 2020, 4:30 pm
dog_plague
Which items are you still missing?

Edit: My current thought is that I really need more sleep lmao.

also need a lot more eyeglasses... im actually watching gravity falls rn-
mph
23 May 2020, 4:51 pm
dog_plague
Sent a lil something your way! Enjoy~

Current thought: time to get started on this commission.
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: Mindscape || Sig: Snouken || Sig image commissioned by me & is for my use only.
23 May 2020, 6:47 pm
"Your mother buys you Mega Bloks instead of Legos" will always be the best comeback ever XD
SO8r3fx.gif
♥ Ping me or you'll miss me ♥
23 May 2020, 7:19 pm
sweet sweet delish fish
me, tiny wyverns in a trenchcoat!?? no, that's silly
49696540812_f829adf99b_h.jpg
icon art by annecahi
23 May 2020, 9:03 pm
I figured out that even if I move out I'll still be able to keep my health insurance. Now my thought is how do I go about slowly packing/putting things away for moving without revealing my hand? Moving stuff around in my room is harmful to my health because of this problem the landlord has refused to fix in almost 2 decades. I'd rather not be here breathing it in when it's all kicked up...

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
23 May 2020, 9:23 pm
I wish my digits would quit swelling. I just want to draw :'3
+1 hour fv time|21|she/her/they|Polyromantic|Pansexual|1.16.1999 d.o.b|Taken|DON'T PING ME IN MY OWN THREADS!!!! I am subscribed!
PWYW Adopts Shop | Send Me A Moodboard, I'll Make You A Character | Generated OC "Game"
23 May 2020, 11:12 pm (Edited 23 May 2020, 11:13 pm)
current thoughts: can people stop calling me q***r? or am i just gonna have to continue being so fucking depressed being called a literal slur in the name of progression

i hate it so much and i dont want to be called a slur in my day to day life i just want peace
i also want people to stop preaching to me about how its not a slur which is a lie! just because you reclaimed it doesnt make it perfectly fine and not harmful anymore

just please stop calling me and others that are hurt by it that its not hard

also another thought is i really suck at finishing art quickly instead of taking 20 years to line things bc i get so heavily distracted how tf do i fix this

| BLACK LIVES MATTER |
VigorousBadDodobird-size_restricted.gif
23 May 2020, 11:34 pm
Apollo is moving to my island tomorrow!
I need peace and tranquility!

QYjhVX7.gif
23 May 2020, 11:41 pm
It's meme time, it's meme time, gather all your friends it's meme time. It's meme time, it's meme time, the only cure for sadness.
Dustin | He/Him | Avatar art by owoozlebamboozle
24 May 2020, 2:51 am
hmm should i do an art raffle
rxdcc3b
y5a4auy9tbqq3ztyystovd7
tnmyerq
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
24 May 2020, 3:28 am (Edited 24 May 2020, 4:16 am)
vent about dumb school stuff here we go. little bit of swearing

god im not gonna be able to make it through senior year
fucking social anxiety lets me cry in class, even though I have my boyf i see after every class. he's a year older than me though. with him gone i'd be so much worse.
then adhd and depression fucking make everything worse, adhd specifically school stuff.
i wont even have enough credits because of PE. running really hurts my side, probably because i don't eat nearly enough. also asthma, yay. and i cant get dressed in front of people. they'd know and they've told teachers before about shit and i'd get in trouble and have to go to a therapist again. i cant have that.
eatings getting harder and im getting even thinner than i was before. i dont wanna be super underweight again.
there's no point in highschool that i can see. i'll just have a shitty life. haha. not like i ever thought i'd live past 33. first time in my life i have a real reason to but haha whatever

my mental health is really declining. fun times. this probably seems dumb or edgy but i dont care i have one friend and he already knows about my problems, if you can even call them that ig.

oh yeah. my boyfriend cant keep his kitty anymore. i love him to bits and pieces and i've never gotten to meet him. orange tabby, absolute baby. his name's fries. his aunts cat picked a fight with him (he's a big baby and doesnt pick fights, but can defend himself. he usually runs, like from my boyf's bunny) and he hurt her in defense so he has to leave. we're both bummed out about it.

there was also a little collared orange tabby on my roof. i was gonna get it down but my mom and grandma kept scaring the poor thing. hopefully it got off the roof and went home. i put a garbage can near the lowest point so hopefully it could hop onto it, then the ground. much easier jump than straight down.
6KobjFZ.png

VqPWDtj.png
7gliKCk.png
QGG0Uzd.png

it's never fair to say
i never care about anything
cause i always care about you
24 May 2020, 7:45 am
https://youtu.be/ouuRsRz8syM
This'll be a meme before the end quarantine

IDC about the outcome I'm just pretty darn bored so I'm doing a little predicting
661b6eb2de5a7099a7bbe273249ab3b4.gif
"The 20's will be a-roarin' "

7417365f0b6f14b41c7e01d0c5d8cdda.gifYou're safe. You're loved :)
24 May 2020, 1:59 pm (Edited 24 May 2020, 2:37 pm)
I post here too much. :')

And I FINALLY got Bertha to leave, so I'm going through Mystery Islands. I saw Rodeo which I dont like but ik is a dreamie for some.

And now I've met Fang... So tempting. I already have Chief, another cranky wolf. Even though I love him I'm probably gonna pass til I get Kidd Cat again, Punchy, or Audie.

Oh hey it's Audie. I don't want two peppy villagers... but I don't know if I could let go of Felicity. I still need a jock. Kidd Cat, hopefully.
I have two normals, Marina and Mitzi. Two smugs, Julian and Raymond. Now two peppies, Audie and Felicity. Then Paula, Zucker, Chief, and Freya. (Julian and Freya were random, Paula a starter.) I'm gonna work to getting Felicity's picture I guess. She always calls me her bestie and ah my heart why do I care of fake animals so much
6KobjFZ.png

VqPWDtj.png
7gliKCk.png
QGG0Uzd.png

it's never fair to say
i never care about anything
cause i always care about you
24 May 2020, 2:06 pm
Apparently, this song is based off of a real event.
The Raptor's name is Soar
|Female| Straight| NOT a furry |Fan of Monstercat.|
I love the Rain, don't you?
I will gladly code up a CSS for your villager or you, message me if you want me to!
My Stall - Help Me Get A New Villager!
ac04d36a10288aad064d8a17934ae5f73d378d92
24 May 2020, 2:25 pm
Just got up from laying on my bed and I'm gonna draw my chaotic children. Also messing around on discord
Smol / She/Her / Artist / *Concerned noise* / +6 FV Time

Paintie made by Alewolf !
Icon made by myself! :D
I have so may dragons so here's them all (Dragon Cave)
My children (Toyhouse)
I have an art shop!
24 May 2020, 2:42 pm
I´M SO FREAKING EXCITED, I HAVE A FURBY BUDDY COMING IN THE MAIL ON TUESDAY!!!!

For now I shall treat my only working furby, Teabag, like a g o d.

(Yes I´m 13 and I collect classic furbies/furby buddies. I LOVE THEM THO AHHH Blame it on Furblr not me lmao)
9ltjf0w.gif
oh, you discovered me??? nice f*cking JOB

CORONA WYD

Pfp by le amazing RavenSpecter

Do you like Vapor´s OwOCat Style?
Well, then adopt your own baby OwOCat here!:http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/114085-vapors-owocat-slime-nursery-open-myo
24 May 2020, 4:29 pm (Edited 24 May 2020, 4:29 pm)
griffspeanutbutter I've stumbled on the Furby collecting community before. From a quick glance it looked nice. I have a Furby of my own, but one of the ears doesn't want to stay on the plastic piece. He's all good still though.

Ah. I am so close to getting out of here. All we need is to secure a house and then all the pieces can fall into place. It's consuming all my thoughts about how I can be in a better environment soon, and how I can finally feel confident and not have to hide in my room literally 22 hours a day.

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
24 May 2020, 4:34 pm
Manokits are the best!
I'm a furry, I like manokits and wickerbeasts!
Ping me if ya need me!
:3
24 May 2020, 5:25 pm
Me: I have so many OC's, Let's go buy some more!! :D
I will most likely not reply to non=pinged posts under my name as a reply. You have been warned.

Join my cult! We eat toes, and are Kitchen Items! I'm a microwave =3

I cannot view Toyhouse, Deviantart, Imgur, Facebook,reddit, furrafinity links.

182971629000202.gif
24 May 2020, 5:57 pm
Been going through a lot of anxiety in the last few months, more than I ever have in my life. SO I took time to 'draw my anxiety' in a physical form. It actually helped a lot. I was thinking about making a thread just for it, honestly. In fact, I'm going to do it right now.

★|She/Her| "Artist" | 'Writer" | Pan-tastic |★
HELP ME BUY FOOD
Adopts
Painties
Free Art
24 May 2020, 6:37 pm
For some reason Facebook decided to disable my account, who knows why, they also disabled my sisters, I’ve requested a review so hopefully they’ll give me my account back.
10557567_0jz9pPR1GOkuBit.png
Art by papaemeritus Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych