Post Your Current Thought

24 May 2020, 6:38 pm
>:(
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
Apologies if I miss a ping, just poke me again and I'll hop right on it! I've been more inactive lately here.
24 May 2020, 6:45 pm
oh my god why did i think building a wiki in carrd was a good idea. wouldn't be so bad if this show didn't have 147 episodes, 2 failed pilots, and a tv movie :'''''0(
james / maynard | he/they | 16 | 9/19 | +1 fv time | #108217

"duty now, for the future!"

2UOh5PI
icon | signature
24 May 2020, 6:56 pm (Edited 24 May 2020, 6:56 pm)
The fact that we are still waiting to see if the power will cut off is so hilarious,,, we are all just watching each other and glancing at the lamps like "is it gonna go out now?"
24 May 2020, 6:59 pm
I will paint DnD minis while watching renaissance Disney movies until 4am again and no one can stop me.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
Apologies if I miss a ping, just poke me again and I'll hop right on it! I've been more inactive lately here.
25 May 2020, 11:16 am
I know it's crazy, but I kinda wanna start my Animal Crossing save all over again. I just don't like my current island. I know it can be fixed by terraforming, but I'd also need to move like all of the houses and... That's gonna get quite expensive. But at the same time I'd really love to keep my current island (because I always like keeping my first save around, for whatever reason), but alas, I can't keep it if I wanna make a new one. I can't afford to get another Switch just for Animal Crossing and buying another copy of the game won't even help with this. This sucks.
Please don't PM me unless it's about art that I've commissioned.
Private messages tend to make me an anxious mess and I really don't need that, especially right now.
Yes, I had to put this here too because people don't read profiles. I will block you if you PM me anyway. :/
25 May 2020, 11:29 am
I don’t have enough inventory space to hold all the items I need for crafting and for the plush collector, which really freaking sucks. It’s a pain in the neck to make room, especially when there’s so much I can’t get rid of because it’s essential
Making the world a better place, one smile at a time
Shoot for the moon, so that if you miss, you will land among the stars
25 May 2020, 1:35 pm (Edited 25 May 2020, 1:37 pm)
Text based generators are so much more intuitive than things like thisfurrydoesnotexist, tbh.

Text generators allow for interpretation, and don't just splice existing characters together, and go,"Hey, it's a new thing!" It's fine if you use it transformatively (ex: I like this feature (hair, ears, etc), I think I'll add it to x character that I'm making!)
Just. Don't save and claim images that are just splices.
It's frustrating, as an artist, to see people take advantage of something that, from what I have read, was made to be used creatively.

Again, transformative use with things like this are okay, in my opinion.
Otherwise, just... Be decent? Don't steal characters?
+1 hour fv time|21|she/her/they|Polyromantic|Pansexual|1.16.1999 d.o.b|Taken|DON'T PING ME IN MY OWN THREADS!!!! I am subscribed!
PWYW Adopts Shop | Send Me A Moodboard, I'll Make You A Character | Generated OC "Game"
25 May 2020, 2:33 pm
I have FD just sitting in my account. No idea where I got them from, since I've never put any real money into this game, but they're there. They're not enough to get a paintie ticket, or more importantly, an extra worker slot, so I really have no idea what to do with them. It feels like a total waste.
25 May 2020, 8:34 pm
If i reject your friend request it was an accident because i am going through old requests, please send me another if i accidentally reject yours!
Only YOU can be YOU. You're one of a kind, so celebrate!
Please ping me when replying!
I ship villagers randomly.
Formerly StellarHyena
25 May 2020, 8:37 pm
Is it bad that I STILL have absolutely NO IDEA what Sky Rocks are for? xD
I'm the local smol bean, fear me!
- Ajune

TH: https://toyhou.se/Ajune_The_Raptor
FR: https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=530428
PokeFarm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Reshiram4913
26 May 2020, 1:07 am
I am very excited to be able to finish uploading a new hybrid adopt that I completed. They. Are a good
+1 hour fv time|21|she/her/they|Polyromantic|Pansexual|1.16.1999 d.o.b|Taken|DON'T PING ME IN MY OWN THREADS!!!! I am subscribed!
PWYW Adopts Shop | Send Me A Moodboard, I'll Make You A Character | Generated OC "Game"
26 May 2020, 1:36 am
I was naming a layer while drawing and misspelled it as 'putline'(I meant to put Outline.) I realized it a while later.

Struggling to draw floofy & curly hair. ;-;

\/Click me! \/
tumblr_po2sc19Edv1xlocndo4_540.png
'Valentine Adopts'
'My Somewhat Used Deviantart'

|19|Artist/ Hobbyist|Central Time|Outspoken online, quiet IRL|
26 May 2020, 1:50 am
Goooood my artblock has been HORRIBLE. Especially since I'm in an art contest for a roblox game.... Gah. Atleast I put in 2 cents with my ideas ;;

ALso, I wanna stay up till 6 and complete an all nighter for the first time in a year... I mean, I have cold water, I have some fundip, cat, youtube.... I'm prepped lol.... But I'll be drained... Worth it ig?
HEYA! If you're seeing this than that means I'm in the process of recoding... Stay tuned <3
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
• Mocha/Calpico • 16 • Pansexual~Nonbinary • She/Her~They/Them • Mini pet enthusiast •

I'm the stegosaurus boy!!! I'm the one who has plates!!
26 May 2020, 3:05 pm
I think Autumn might be my favorite season now. Spring used to be my favorite for the longest time, but developing allergies has made Spring a real pain. Autumn is just cool enough to be comfy cozy weather without getting too cold, it doesn't kick up my allergies, and it has Halloween.

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
26 May 2020, 3:10 pm
I have a problem with the crafting of dyes. It's not getting the recipe book, that's easy. Or getting the materials, that's fine. It's not even that it takes only ten minutes to craft. No, it's that it takes ten minutes to craft AND THERE'S NO WAY TO QUEUE. I have to make HUNDREDS of these dangit!
27 May 2020, 2:17 pm (Edited 27 May 2020, 2:38 pm)
revisiting my second ACNL town, everything looks so low quality. I have Kyle, Tom, Sly, Gabi, Gigi, Shari, Flora, Bertha (who I cant escape...) and Chevre, I havent been there in over a year... and oh look, a perfect peach. Hippauex or whatever in the campsite...

I know I like Kyle and Tom and I guess Sly. I know Chevre is like... really popular, and she's pretty cute. Same for Flora, though I prefer Chevre.

oh the nostalgia... i'll edit with my first 2013 town in a bit.

99k bells in interest. Lolly, my only original villager is still here. Roald, who I just talked to for the first time. Amiibo villagers Whitney (one of my originals that left), Gwen, Pango, Drake, Gladys, and Carmen. Gladys is gone... Walt at the campsite. I invited him just because. Took 2 years for Roald to move in in 2019. Lopez is gone. I miss Paula and Julian, but I have them in NH and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Zucker on Main Street, I have him too. Ankha who I dont have is there too, along with Octavian. And Charlise, Gayle, and Annalise.

And the tree.... Memories are kinda rushing in. 7 years man. Dec 25th, 2013. I used to play every day. I think that stopped 3 or 4 years ago. I have New Horizons, but I'll still cherish all of the memories I have with New Leaf.

I'd check on City Folk and Wild World but I'm not in a Wii mood and I don't like WW too much. I barely played either, anyway...
6KobjFZ.png

VqPWDtj.png
7gliKCk.png
QGG0Uzd.png

it's never fair to say
i never care about anything
cause i always care about you
27 May 2020, 3:30 pm
Thinking of hosting an art contest but I doubt anyone would be interested in it.
AddText_05-04-01.51.15.png
27 May 2020, 6:50 pm
It takes so long to do detailed shading on a Chibi base, I feel like yeeting myself into a black hole. But it's going to be worth it cause it'll be beautiful!
27 May 2020, 7:36 pm
im so tired and why did i sleep til 12pm like bruh
Icon made by ThatSoggyBread
Hello!Make sure to ping me & I'm sorry if I reply late ^^
Art shop!
Adopts :0
27 May 2020, 7:39 pm
So glad tomorrow is my day off, working retail has been so hectic lately.
10557567_0jz9pPR1GOkuBit.png
Art by papaemeritus Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych
27 May 2020, 8:30 pm (Edited 27 May 2020, 8:31 pm)
Guess I'm not getting Cresselia cause Steel type has suddenly decided to be the rarest type in the game. >:\
28 May 2020, 2:35 am
I love spoiling my close friends, especially Alex uwu. She's so freaking nice! I just ordered 2 more things for her birthday, but I need the first thing I ordered to come in soon aaaa. I'm worried it won't ship in time because of the virus and the fact that the website was a tad sketchy. The other two things should come in the first week of June so we're good there.
#60102 +0 FV Time not very active
tumblr_muh13uPgY41r8h7epo1_500.gif
TH | FA
28 May 2020, 2:38 am (Edited 28 May 2020, 2:39 am)
I can’t sleep. I haven’t had this problem before, but lately it’s been awful. I’m tired and exhausted and just want to sleep, but I CAN’T and I just wanna cry :(
28 May 2020, 3:17 am
I'm finally playing Terraria like all the cool kids. I feel old and out of touch :')

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
28 May 2020, 6:02 am
Feeling like i wanted to hear some of Avicii's music before i sleep. May he rest in peace.
So water is just ice soup
and heres my TH if you need it
https://toyhou.se/TuffLock