Post Your Current Thought

13 Mar 2019, 8:44 pm
Soggy Dorito...
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: BoringCoffee || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.
13 Mar 2019, 9:55 pm
I really wanna go to mitsuwa, I love getting candy and milk tea from there and the crepe place in their food court is great, the crepes are so yummy. And I love the bookstore they have too. Maybe I can go in the summer. As right now all my money is being saved for a convention in May.
lilytoraych_by_perseuus-dcs6o24.png
Art by Grimmjow Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych
14 Mar 2019, 9:07 am
I love you rain! Why you hate my muscles so? Dlllll
Tired of being sick and being told what I can and can't do,
FD5k3t8.gif
I don't have to buy Painties, I can stop any time I want to. I don't have a problem!
14 Mar 2019, 7:14 pm
I haven't seen the prices for houses on Furvilla this low since *checks shopping history* April 2017, but then again I only became really active about 3 months ago
Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3
15 Mar 2019, 3:03 am
Time to be sad all day because of this one bad dream, wow
jySUnbE.png
BN5bdEE.png
NmZFZBC.png

Stephan × 21 × he/him
+3 FV time × @85877
ToyHouse

nL9iawI.png
Pls buy my stuff
15 Mar 2019, 3:06 am
O h y e a h

We have that supply again... G r e a t
7413-FA47-3-B34-4375-B0-F1-6642-B57778-B

I’m Undertale trash
15 Mar 2019, 12:29 pm
The new shamrock items are my absolute favorite. I have a bunch of dried, pressed, and preserved shamrocks and four leaf clovers irl. Clover picking-- that's a childhood hobby I miss haha
You can bet every shamrock I earn goes into the gallery once I've made the items I want
(òwó)
YFVM7Ds.gif
YayPSAd.pngpFCQCdB.pnghtELJSq.png
Icon by PastelShadows | Vista by BeakyBirds
15 Mar 2019, 2:33 pm (Edited 15 Mar 2019, 2:38 pm)
Its pretty cool to see that Candy corn being worth 11-25 FC jumped up to 95-105 FC
DMM prospectors are making a killing selling Candycorn 8+ times above its original price

EDIT: That would put my reserve's value at a theoretical 16.4mil FC :^o
giphy.gif
ezgif-1-78a9f943278a.gifSo thats what peoples signatures look like. Neat.
15 Mar 2019, 2:42 pm
It's finally Friday, I'm excited to head out of school and go to my buddy's band concert. Can't wait to hear her play and go watch a movie with her afterwards! ♡
Aubs | Female | 14 | Furvilla Time
ShiverPixelFullbody.png
15 Mar 2019, 6:59 pm
Did they nerfed The Final Bosses?
They were definitely harder last time i remembered.
Heck they lowered the skull drop rate also! i remember those dropping like 85% of the time
giphy.gif
ezgif-1-78a9f943278a.gifSo thats what peoples signatures look like. Neat.
15 Mar 2019, 7:08 pm
How, what and why do I have anxiety right now?

I remember that I opened my new adopt shop and never added any adopts that I have in a file.... Whoops!
tumblr_po2sc19Edv1xlocndo3_540.gif
'My Somewhat Used Deviantart'

|18|Artist/ Hobbyist|Central Time|Outspoken online, quiet IRL|
15 Mar 2019, 9:02 pm
You know that moment in Pizzeria Simulator? That moment when the person playing has been fooling around and buying stuff and decorating their pizza place and just having an all-around fun time only to hit "Finished" and suddenly find themselves in front of a computer? They look left and right and see the open vents on either side of them and they realize this isn't some fun, cutesy game but really like every other FNAF game? The way you can actually see the lights in their eyes fizzle and burn out as they die a little inside? I love that moment. I live for that moment. I feed off of that moment.
0gifmaker_org_3fkjka_by_domoorichalcos-d
Sssshhhhhh...
15 Mar 2019, 9:06 pm
Why is it so hard for me to get FR currency :')
❊|| She/Her | Chicken mom | FlightRising | Certified Fandom Trash ||❊

Amino9c39178c1a4fa515.gif
16 Mar 2019, 12:35 am
I misplaced a book I was supposed to be writing info info in. I thought "I'll just write it down on this other note book and transfer it later". Cut to me finding it, looking at the notebook I was supposed to write in and the info I wrote down and going "huh?"
TTFN - Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.
I love Tigger and my fursona, Squeakie II. He is my precious boy.♡
My toyhou.se
5633056_v8G.png7909406_7ja.png
Art in signature by Abaddon & Hamichu
16 Mar 2019, 12:51 am
thanks for running me off when i was just trying to have fun, i guess
and this is exactly why i quit playing mmos for ages...
16 Mar 2019, 12:54 am
Are the britians okay?
-Lilliana
16 Mar 2019, 7:48 pm
On ACNL I met someone and they bought me a hibiscus hairpin then the connection crashed. I knew I shouldve just took it and left :(
Toyhou.se
11778821_QRg1qbjAWp5aWYh.png11779679_hl5Pu5UugQolbAK.png
If there's anything you'd think I'd like, feel free to ping me!
16 Mar 2019, 8:12 pm (Edited 16 Mar 2019, 8:51 pm)
Sad days can still be good.
16 Mar 2019, 8:57 pm
I can't believe it's been 9 years... It's a long time...
╭━━━━━━━━━╮
•◦★ B l u e s ★◦•
╰━━━━━━━━━╯
17 Mar 2019, 12:23 am
I can tell I'm getting sick again. Exactly 4 weeks ago almost with this nonsense. I just want to make my weevil oc from construction paper in peace.
Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3
17 Mar 2019, 12:28 am
i keep having this recurring nightmare where i graduate school but then the next morning i wake up in 2006. what is my brain doing and why is it so scary?
giphy.gif
17 Mar 2019, 12:29 am
Got back into WoW.
Heck.
For the Horde.
Zandalar Foreva'
*runsaway*
y8rctvtpy936j9jwy8rctvtp
Male / Gay / INFJ / Taken / Australia / WoW Nerd
..For the Horde..
gos6vOr.pngy8oxghyvygCdk7Y.png
17 Mar 2019, 12:56 am
I just had a weird dream that was so vivid and realistic, I can still remember a lot of it, and boy was it weird.
I was in Slovenia, a country I know barely ANYTHING about, in order to break into one of my favorite musician artist's house (as they are Slovenian) with the goal of trying to find unreleased music (the band broke up in 2017) and so I was there, trying to find new music from that artist by rummaging around in their home.

For some reason, in the dream, they lived in a huge mansion, so it was very fancy.
Then they caught me and called security on me, which wanted to brutally kill me (the musician was a metal artist so the dream decided that was logical), so my dream self had to run across "North Korea" in order to get back into the United States.
Geographic accuracy was thrown out the window, I suppose XD
(\y_y/)
(0_0 )
(")(") 0

Pssst! Ping me plz to get my attention!

image.gif

17 Mar 2019, 2:21 am
I hate Devil May Cry 5 for exactly one reason;
Devil Trigger is the most addictive song I've ever fucking heard, jesus christ.

I mean- It's a good game- And a good song, but I fucking hate it.

7_by_portal_everblood-dcrsg85.png

17 Mar 2019, 10:29 am
Hey, you promised me last Sunday that you were going to "finish my commission today." That was a week ago. Where's my commission? I've been waiting on this since November 18th, watching you take more and more commissions and crank out artwork at random and honestly, I'm getting tired. Now that your past lies and behavior are publicly coming back to haunt you and you're still a massive scammer and compulsive liar, maybe I should follow suit and chargeback the $130 I paid you for shit you aren't delivering on, just like everyone else is doing.
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: BoringCoffee || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.