Mineral Demon Adoptable Hub (New Stock 2/3)

17 Mar 2018, 1:24 pm
^
Buy some art! || Buy some bugs!
19 Mar 2018, 2:17 pm
^
20 Mar 2018, 10:59 pm
^
24 Mar 2018, 9:30 pm
I can't buy any right now, but I wanted to compliment Wizard and Moonflower! And Warrior, don't want him to be left out. Hope you'll sell them soon!
10175706_ryN.png 2757303_mkd.gif

EvoryGrimoireLendenVeskerkroevolkture
26 Mar 2018, 9:34 am
Xanadu Thanks so much! The warrior's actually my favorite out of the bunch, I was kind of tempted to keep the design for myself (and I still might if it ends up sitting around long enough).
26 Mar 2018, 5:29 pm
Tspuun I like all of them, but felt a bit more attracted to the blue color schemes in the moment. The warrior is actually closer to the color scheme I have now, which I still love. Really like all your designs, but don't know if I'll be buying another. I'd like to stay on the pinglist to look as they come up though!
10175706_ryN.png 2757303_mkd.gif

EvoryGrimoireLendenVeskerkroevolkture
26 Mar 2018, 5:40 pm
pinglist me please XD
fwmi138.gifjNXYtk8.gifEsbXRQ6.pngKLo0a3F.gifZyMOEFs.gif
27 Mar 2018, 12:05 am
Xanadu Of course, feel free ton window-shop to your heart's content! This is mostly just a little pet project of mine, so I really love seeing interest even when people aren't buying.

Artferdark Done!
6 Apr 2018, 9:06 pm
rmv7Rgq.png?1

New premade up tonight, based off of the monarch butterfly! Available for 200FD/200kFC.

Khaos Dreki Vialheart elly Rincewind Melting SadScales Harmonia rachet14906 Xanadu Tora_the_Maestro Laz Xalix Estrith Oliver_Woolfe skywright MeidoKeiko Luckyclaw Texas_Toast Silverpelt60 Artferdark
7 Apr 2018, 9:44 pm
^
25 Apr 2018, 11:12 am (Edited 25 Apr 2018, 11:13 am)
Tspuun
Hello there, I would like to buy the Wizard premade for FC please!
I was also wondering, how much would a custom Mineral Demon cost that has these aspects: Bright purple base with blue and pink patterns, a third eye, holding a staff and wearing a sort of sash.
w18twKK.png
25 Apr 2018, 4:58 pm
Silverpelt60 You can definitely buy up the Wizard premade!

As for customs, those are in USD only for the time being, and the price would depend on the design/intricacy of the staff, but probably somewhere in the realm of $10-15
25 Apr 2018, 5:09 pm
Tspuun
Great, I'll send over the FC now!
w18twKK.png
25 Apr 2018, 6:45 pm
Tspuun
Hello there! Would you happen to have a collection of all the images of the mineral demons you have created? Because I recently bought a mineral demon off of someone else, but unfortunately was unable to save the image to my computer in time before it was deleted.
The only important villagers I have are Stargleam, Silver, Butch, and Kingpin. The rest used to be Wanderers, and are kept only for their jobs. Please do not interact with them. (except Bubblegum, because Wickerbeasts)
JsbQpW1.png
25 Apr 2018, 7:15 pm
StormyPhoenix29 I've got them all saved locally, can you tell me what it looked like and/or who you bought it from?
25 Apr 2018, 7:31 pm
Tspuun
I bought it off of my friend @/Silverpelt60, who I believe first bought it from @/ Dubstep who got it from you. I believe it was mostly a dark purple with orange eyes and orange flecks all over it's body, definitely a female.
The only important villagers I have are Stargleam, Silver, Butch, and Kingpin. The rest used to be Wanderers, and are kept only for their jobs. Please do not interact with them. (except Bubblegum, because Wickerbeasts)
JsbQpW1.png
25 Apr 2018, 9:28 pm
StormyPhoenix29 I'm having trouble locating which mineral demon you're talking about. There's a few that match your description well enough, but they're male and/or are owned by different people. Do you remember if there were any accessories or if the markings were natural or looked like body paint?
27 Apr 2018, 10:16 am
Tspuun
Yikes. But no, there were no sorts of accessories, and the markings looked pretty natural.
JsbQpW1.png
27 Apr 2018, 10:26 am
Tspuun Hey! :3 Just wanted to let you know that I now own this beautiful bab who was gifted to me by @/Dubstep. Just to confirm: are they female? (going by the horns)
19180584_VilbAg7zWQEUhW1.png
27 Apr 2018, 12:23 pm
Imoku Correct, that one's on the female base. If the horns are ambiguous the tail is your best bet to tell the sexes apart.

StormyPhoenix29 Sorry this is turning out to be such a pain, my own records are a little bit disorganized. Was there a glowing lightning bug tail? That one wasn't originally sold to Dubstep but the original owner seems to have sold off all their villiagers and left the site, so it might have changed hands there.
27 Apr 2018, 12:49 pm
Ah excellent, thankyou! ^_^
19180584_VilbAg7zWQEUhW1.png
3 May 2018, 8:25 pm
may i ask to be on the pinglist for these cuties?
zygarde-4.gif
she/her | intp-t | +1 FV
self-taught artist & equine enthusiast
❤ ❤ ❤
26 Aug 2018, 9:58 pm
Hey everyone! I've been gone a little while, but I'm back now! I noticed there's a new forum for adoptables and character sales, and I've already reported the thread and asked the mods to move it over to the correct location.

But enough about that, I've got some new designs up!

NwEMkNA.png?1 CdbeNr5.png?1

Summer means a lot of things, but dragonflies are one of them. In particular, some pictures of the migrant hawker caught my eye, and I've made two designs based off of it! Both are available for 200FD or 200kFC.

Khaos Dreki Vialheart elly Rincewind Melting SadScales Harmonia rachet14906 Xanadu Tora_the_Maestro Laz Xalix Estrith Oliver_Woolfe skywright MeidoKeiko Luckyclaw Texas_Toast Silverpelt60 Artferdark CyberneticCaballus
26 Aug 2018, 10:05 pm
I'll take the first Migrant Hawker!
gazimchamp
26 Aug 2018, 10:06 pm
Luckyclaw Alright, she's yours! Go ahead and send payment and I'll get your files together.