Skeletal Com missions (FD/USD)

7 Dec 2016, 3:25 pm (Edited 21 Feb 2017, 8:00 am)
Skeletal Com missions

Update: Slots are now open! FC commissions are closed for now!

Yes hello, ur local bonehead needs money to eat, live and spoil themself. So, consider spending ur $$$ here.

also! im subscribed to all my threads qvq
CrC3rLnUsAE3FXH.jpgqpveZhx.jpg
More examples/ Art and Design examples :
Toyhouse | FA

USD Prices

Opening bonus- All USD purchases are worth 1.5x the amount for the first 3 months! (ie 4$ nets 6 dollars of commissions, 26$ nets 39$ of commissions)

• Tradtional and digital have the same price, though one has faster turnover
• im trying my hardest

CrC3prOUkAAw2FK.jpg *all usd purchases go to purchasing food, paying bills and fees.

FD Prices

[img] in progress rip [/img]
just slap 2 zeros on the USD pricing nd u got it lads

Example of levels of shading:
Detailed(or, shade+), sketch and then line.
dxZxVzS.jpg

Sigil/Symbol/Tattoo Designs

2512068_INkF9t1lsckQ1Ra.png2512056_r5NqrJOPA9vt0At.png2512046_Sbnraz2URfIc4fB.png
Functional. Designable. Detailed

So, you want a snazzy design that looks like these guys , which btw, they're super cool. Admiral cant stop paying me furry money for them

Functional- also includes embuing of energies into said craft, primarily used in spells and domestic stuff. 200 fd/2 USD to 500 fd/ 5 USD, depending on complexity of design and/or function (I reserve the right to turn down embuing certain sigils if I feel like it would be no benefit to any party.)

Designable- I design it, you like it. Works great for tattoos or Oc's 100fd/1USD (simple) to 700 fd/ 7 USD (complex), you reserve the right to do what you want with said design.

Detailed- for detailed oriented people who want something for logos, signatures or just because it looks pretty. These designs are not simple and work great for whatever purpose you see fit. 300fd/3USD to 20 USD/2000 FD for complex, shaded and colored designs. You also recieve the ability to utilize these for commercial and professional usages (ur looking @ me like, why, ur on a furry site with furries. I raise u, business furries)

I kinda suck at nsfw but if u pay me a hot dollar or few for it i'm gonna give it my best shot (tho u gotta be 18+ for the Stuff, sorry i dont make the rules)(also, you can only commission me over FA for nsfw. I wont put my fv acc at risk)

Tip Me! so i might be able to eat / eventually afford pokemon sun and moon when im not broke ( y u y)
2653272_0XQWDa3r63MT9sy.pngTarnichesCommissions
They/Them•He/Him
always subsribed to my own threads

7 Dec 2016, 3:27 pm (Edited 30 Mar 2017, 1:44 am)
Pixel Icon commissions!

1974299_OJuCNHwuc0OgqLT.png1974298_HQVyxCMwXAdBiVU.png2177892_dPgexzuQrbbXbob.png1974292_XonlWSB1ooabpQm.png
2511950_Fua2UNQ6DWVtSEU.png
(view image in new tab for full size!)

4 Icons max per slot- looking for about 4 USD apiece, less depending on style / difficulty

NOTICE: I am a slow man these are my slow hands. All art is done on my phone (unless traditional) and will take a lot of time. Expect to wait a good deal for a fully shaded fullbody in digital (pls, ), Icons can be made in anywhere from 1/7 days, not including IRL responsibilities, i sleep too ( regretfully)

[Overall Slots]

Slots-
@ admiral , 18 sigils, custom 10/18 done! and paid
@ s3nnr3nn icon!
@ open slot
@ open slot!

Waitlist-
empty!

Awaiting payment-
none!

Commission Form

Reference: [ url] url here [/url]
Style: Colorblock / Pixel /Traditional
Size:
Payment: FD/USD
Detail/Shading: Flat/Shaded/Detailed

Description/Extra details:

Characters / Designs for sale !

1897858_1IrbidL5BdKJ4t0.jpg
Click to enlarge!- Contains sharp objects and limb amputation

Parapalegic-Acutokinetic-Mutant-Crybaby (custom colors upon request !)
10 $ USD

(acutokinesis is the telekinetic ability exclusive to controlling sharp objects )

Custom design slots start at 8 USD /800 FD
They/Them•He/Him

7 Dec 2016, 3:29 pm
Marodynamic Muffet Imoku ! new thread, i've been working on squaring away all existing commissions !
They/Them•He/Him

7 Dec 2016, 3:34 pm
smooches your beautiful art and new thread u3u ♡
19180584_VilbAg7zWQEUhW1.png
7 Dec 2016, 3:36 pm
Imoku *covers face nd blushes* aaaa Aaaa thank you!!!
They/Them•He/Him

14 Dec 2016, 4:04 am
Marodynamic Icon finished! 2511950_Fua2UNQ6DWVtSEU.png

sorry i couldnt make it transparent but i hope you love it qvq,,,,
They/Them•He/Him

14 Dec 2016, 5:35 am
updated some formatting! slots are open ?
They/Them•He/Him

14 Dec 2016, 6:31 am (Edited 14 Dec 2016, 6:34 am)
Skyaia told me to post this for archiving purposes. I'm fine with this.

Old Commission:

Description/Extra details: 1 Imbued Sigil, which ended up being 3... Theme was 'Indomitable'. <Completed>

Reference: N/A,
Style: Colorblock
Size: N/A
Payment: FD I'm told I spent 600 on this. I honestly don't remember.
Detail/Shading: N/A

Old Commission (2)

Description/Extra details: Tungsten Carbide Tarniche, Unknown glaze.
Details- Dark metal. Preferred monochome colour, otherwise possibly blue/purple tints at points, or for optional glow if you want it. Preferred smooth, very slightly angular at points, metallic, outworldly feel. Overexposure optional.. Traits required are hand-wings, rings (Can be detached from main body), hat-- refer to reference.

Multiple wings (Shardling add-ons?), and a greatcoat-ish addition was suggested in chat in place of legs, I am totally fine with this.

Reference: http://imgur.com/a/O07nu The following is inspiration; you don't need to follow it. It's probably too ambitious! But if you were wondering what I was thinking, refer to it if you want inspiration. http://imgur.com/a/5QTBW
Style: Colorblock / Traditional (anything is fine; traditional is also fine)
Payment: FD/USD ($20, paid)
Detail/Shading: N/A

New Commission:

Description/Extra details: Set of 18 Sigils, all imbued. One for each of my villagers/characters, each to represent a particular admirable aspect of them that I wish to invoke. Kind of good luck charms! Prioritizing function over detail. Details to be given in PM!

Reference: N/A
Style: Colorblock
Payment: FD/USD- 1800FD
Detail/Shading: Flat/Shaded
14 Dec 2016, 10:46 am
Skyaia

Wow it looks really good thank you!! I really love pixel stuff c: I'll send over the other half of the payment!
14 Dec 2016, 11:14 am
Marodynamic aaa tysm! im glad you are happy with it qvq
They/Them•He/Him

22 Dec 2016, 7:46 pm
bump!! SIGILS ARE SO COOL.
9 Jan 2017, 9:11 am
bumpoline
They/Them•He/Him

9 Jan 2017, 9:25 am
Do you have a slot open in FD for a pixel icon?
9 Jan 2017, 9:26 am (Edited 9 Jan 2017, 9:27 am)
yes i do! thats my open slot rn! what position / character would you want? feel free to fill out the form at your own pace qvq
They/Them•He/Him

9 Jan 2017, 9:28 am
s3nnr3nn ^ (i mispinged!)
They/Them•He/Him

9 Jan 2017, 9:32 am (Edited 9 Jan 2017, 9:33 am)
Reference: here
Style: Colorblock / Pixel /Traditional
Size: icon size please
Payment: FD/USD
Detail/Shading: Flat/Shaded/Detailed whatever works

Description/Extra details:if you wanna do his dragon form or his human, whatever works for you is fine
21 Feb 2017, 7:42 am
*shuffles in hopefully*

Can I grab that USD slot?
.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.
.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.LlK2PXH.gif.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.
.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.
21 Feb 2017, 7:54 am
CosmicDragon sounds great ! feel free to fill in a form and l get to you as fast as i can!
They/Them•He/Him

21 Feb 2017, 8:00 am
Fwee~

Description/Extra details: SIGIL ME UP PLEASE. Looking for one, maybe two Sigils. I have been told by a reliable source *coughAdmiralcough* that you might be able to make me something imbued for protection? Looking to ward off whatever is leaving inexplicable finger-bruises on my arms and legs.

Reference: N/A
Style: Up to you?
Size: I may want to tattoo this on me if carrying it around helps, so... of a tattooing size...? X'D
Payment: USD
Detail/Shading: Flat/Detailed? I'm very open.
21 Feb 2017, 8:04 am
CosmicDragon noted! i'd love to lmbue and make stuff for you! I'm a practicing witch so i'd absolutely love to find things that would work for you! If you PM me or DM me on discord I can help you through dispelling the particular entity!
They/Them•He/Him

21 Feb 2017, 8:07 am
Awesome, I'll message you now!! <3 Your help is hugely appreciated, ohmygawsh.
10 Mar 2017, 3:33 am
sketch1489137712242.png sigil 10/18 for Admiral ! slowly chugging through the sigils so i can get primed for art!
They/Them•He/Him

30 Mar 2017, 1:48 am
after lots of fiddling i have my tablet up again, so now non-sigil commissions can be done on my comp ! expect furious amounts of updates

s3nnr3nn just letting you know that after i finish up the last few sigils, ill have everything up and ready to go !

workload currently-
s3n's icon (drafting)
rotsuoy's custom
donburi's custom
admiral (11/18 done, 7 to go)

for those who dont mind waiting, two more slots have opened up as ive made some updates, for those wanting to stay in close touch with me, consider pming me for my discord for future updates, deals and adoptables !
They/Them•He/Him

30 Mar 2017, 10:28 am (Edited 30 Mar 2017, 10:29 am)
Nvm