Momo's Paintie Shoppe- 2 Premades

22 Dec 2016, 12:49 pm
Revel It is unlimited, sorry. Since it's just the basic dragons. I will be doing color edit later if you are interested, as they would be unique, and let me update something because the pic is wrong lol I uploaded the wrong one
22 Dec 2016, 12:51 pm
Im definiteky interested in unique holiday painties
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
22 Dec 2016, 12:53 pm
Revel You will know about them then, ofc :3
22 Dec 2016, 1:05 pm
I'd absolutely love to get your Opal Water Deer - if you'd be so kind as to send me your paypal info I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

And if you could put me on the pinglist for future premades I'd appreciate that as well.
she/they | INFJ | Hufflepuff

Someday I'll get a banner for this thing...
22 Dec 2016, 3:07 pm
Garmom so do you want to do 2 plushies and 15 stables bc I could do more edits for the second plushie :D
22 Dec 2016, 3:54 pm
KittenSisi
shadowwolfgem
Demongirl10
Toni_Mallory
Steambrigade
Revel
Wolf97973
Muffet
ClockworkSerenade
RiceCakes
LuckyMou
kitanaedenia
dorkyboxx
Garmom
Tsundere
Bunnieh
Abyss-Chan
I posted some more festival painties! Including unique snow dragon premades lol
22 Dec 2016, 4:35 pm
Bump
22 Dec 2016, 6:27 pm
I really wanna buy something since it's my birthday but i'm poor XD
Call me Kitten or Sisi/Ping me or I won't see :3/I'm an Overwatch Freak
?JrD_L=party.png
Feed him and everyone else please? :3 Send me A friend request if you want :)*bats eyes*
22 Dec 2016, 6:30 pm (Edited 22 Dec 2016, 6:30 pm)
KittenSisi I can give you a discount price, Whatcha want?
22 Dec 2016, 6:34 pm
MomoThePandaBear
No thank you i don't need a discount for the one i want since it is cheap! may i snag the sunny eyes gecko for the 12,500 FC?
?JrD_L=party.png
Feed him and everyone else please? :3 Send me A friend request if you want :)*bats eyes*
22 Dec 2016, 6:36 pm
KittenSisi yes you may! Yayyyyy he is finally getting a new home! I lowered his price again... just today lol. But yeah send the payment and I will give you the unwatermarked frand
22 Dec 2016, 6:38 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Getting the payment ready now ^.^ I always wanted to buy him but i always kept forgetting he was there!
?JrD_L=party.png
22 Dec 2016, 6:40 pm
KittenSisi oooh yay, that is good to know. Good thing you waited lol. Nobody else wanted him. I like geckos so I was sad. I guess they aren't super common. Plus this paintie is SUPER old XDDD You got a good deal now though!
22 Dec 2016, 6:41 pm
MomoThePandaBear sorry sweet person, my friend visited me and only left me now 6_6
If you want it, I'm up to.
Not playing anymore...
Thanks and... see ya.
22 Dec 2016, 6:42 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Alright money sent and I love geckos too, I actually have one that looks a bit like the paintie, hence why i wanted him, and his name is Sunshine X3
?JrD_L=party.png
22 Dec 2016, 6:43 pm
Garmom okay tell me what you want :3 and please resend a ref of your char
22 Dec 2016, 6:57 pm
MomoThePandaBear Reference | Base
I guess, I would ask to discard the big nails, I don't like it so much...
The extras are... add the necklace (If possible) and the tail
Not playing anymore...
Thanks and... see ya.
22 Dec 2016, 7:01 pm
Garmom oki! Just send the stuff over, and if you want anything else, lemme know. Thank you so much! I need these stables LOL They will be filled by tm... stupid foxes... halp... XDDDD
22 Dec 2016, 7:17 pm
MomoThePandaBear too much hype xD
Not playing anymore...
Thanks and... see ya.
22 Dec 2016, 7:23 pm
Can I just confirm something - if I wanted to buy the Aquamarice Snow Dragon paintie, one copy = just me using the paintie, yeah? If so I'd love to purchase. MomoThePandaBear
22 Dec 2016, 7:26 pm
3Moons yes it is! As it says above all of the festival painties besides the group pic. The default dragons with the holiday snow and lights on them are unlimited but the edited colorations are not. So you would be purchasing the ONLY copy :3 Which form of payment?
22 Dec 2016, 7:32 pm
MomoThePandaBear okay, cool! I figured but just wanted to be 100% sure. Is FD okay? I'll figure out how to send it over in a sec. ^^
22 Dec 2016, 7:33 pm
3Moons sure thing! I will send the unmarked version then
23 Dec 2016, 9:43 pm
Bump
23 Dec 2016, 10:14 pm
KittenSisi
shadowwolfgem
Demongirl10
Toni_Mallory
Steambrigade
Revel
Wolf97973
Muffet
ClockworkSerenade
RiceCakes
LuckyMou
kitanaedenia
dorkyboxx
Garmom
Tsundere
Bunnieh
Abyss-Chan

So I put some of the holiday painties I already presented to you, up for auction. And the default dragons with the snow dragon edits are among those, and are now one copy each, so go bid, because they are one of a kind :D