Haunted Paint Shop - Paintie Commissions

7 Dec 2016, 3:49 pm (Edited 16 Jul 2018, 2:01 pm)
Come little children... it's time to play... the leaves and tree dance and sway... Come little children... come to play....

UPDATED INFORMATION 7-16-18

We enjoy helping and creating. My stall is here to aid and create for the users. I am fairly kind and patient but I must say I will not do mature panties, tasteful... or demonic. I respect your choices but I am a family friendly furry, Cuddly and gentle.

My painties are made with lots of care and love with a spooky touch.

When it comes to payment you pay BEFORE(Unless you pay half first) i give you the final draft. I always want you to be satisfied with my work. If you want to pay HALF first then that will work :)

Doesn't seem like I saw you?
I can be found haunting Discord: Fuming Saturn Sun#5565

**Ping Me and I will see this faster!!**

**I accepts plushies too!!!**

I do no to "slots" anymore. - had to start again since I got in life issues.
If you want to have me do it - i will do it.
I will try to not make you wait

Also I'm notorious for being forgetful. Pester me like mad if you have to. I don't mean to forget but I am a cashier and art director for a haunt so I'm busy a lot XD don't be afraid. I like being messaged.

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
I plan to do full custom Paintie auctions later... Just trying to get Tokens is hard haha
Commission Stall Painties

7 Dec 2016, 3:53 pm (Edited 16 Jul 2018, 2:06 pm)
Pricing & Information

Time Taken & Deadlines

Normally people are very fast or slow. However my moto is "Take your time, do it right". I do NOT care that I have to redo anything. I am here to do art for YOU. You are my employer, so you can tell me what you like and do not like to your paintie that I am doing.

Deadline
I try to do every paintie I make within a week if not two.

Normal Paintie: Basically a recolor takes me from 2 days to about a week
Slight Base Edit: 1 week to 2| sometimes less so about 4 days if that.

Time Taken:
Normal Painties take me from 1 hour to 4 for the draft. final hours total about 12+

Slight Base Edits: Take 12 hours to 50 in all.

Pricing

I DO NOT price based on time only on what it looks like. So this can range far and wide but never over 30k FC or 500 FD || If you wish to pay more, you may. I am willing to haggle too!
Note: you do not pay all three, you pay what works! :)

Added PP pay prices if you want to do that too!!

Normal Painties
Normals do not have line edits.

Less Detail Paint:
FC: 1100
FD: N/A
PP USD: N/A

Detailed:
FC: 3000
FD: 2
PP USD: $1

Hair:
I will add an extra 1k to the price or 1FD to it - hair does not have a dollar price add-on.

Simple Base Edits
FC: 5000
FD: 5 to 100
PP USD: $1

Beyond Simple Edits
FC: 10,000
FD: 200
PP USD: $3

Shifty Creations
So this is a new concept how ever, this is VERY expensive.
These take from 18hrs to about 72hrs.
Base price:
FC Price would be 80k
Cash would be about $25 in USD
FD: 100/

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
I plan to do full custom Paintie auctions later... Just trying to get Tokens is hard haha
7 Dec 2016, 3:56 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2017, 4:25 pm)
Here are examples of my work :)

I will NEVER post a paintie without asking. If you see one that needs to have a name with it let me know. I always try to credit :) If you can PM me the names that be epic!!

Recolored Painties
XrhSp0G.png?1iuwd2Zo.png?1
Row 1:

Simple Base Edit Painties
tZZsIVp.png
Row 1:

Clothing Add Ons
hur1olz.png

Hair Add Ons(TBA)

Shifty Creation Example
faf86650a4.png

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
8 Dec 2016, 10:14 am (Edited 16 Jul 2018, 1:55 pm)
***I AM OPEN!!!***

Platforms used:
Paint.net
ClipStudio Paint
GIMP
and a program on my ipod

Pre-Made/Colored Painties For sale!

None yet :(

***Slots are now implimemted!!***

I can only take 3 at a time right now till I get my life sorted.

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
9 Dec 2016, 3:42 am
How much for a Hyena base recolor of my character Nytal? His pattern is kind of complex only because of the little markings under his eye and on his ear, plus the rainbow hair on his head. Hope this isn't a problem. I can pay up to 5,000FC for this if you're willing to help me out. I can't buy FD unfortunately but I can certainly pay with FC.

Examples of Nytal here:
1. http://caitybee.deviantart.com/art/Nytal-Series-7-Always-the-Star-648465310
2. http://caitybee.deviantart.com/art/Nytal-Sitting-Cozy-643168000
3. http://caitybee.deviantart.com/art/Nytal-s-Concert-622981258

Thank you, send me a PM if you'd like to discuss this further rather than spamming up your thread hehe.
Character Bust Commissions - 1,000FD/ea PM me!
9 Dec 2016, 5:15 am
Heya! i would like to commission you ! for 8000fc
tumblr_static_67yg4z96oao04ckwscgs4swws.
Be sure to check out my stall! ^~^
9 Dec 2016, 10:21 am
Caitybee & __venus__ messaging you both!

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
16 Dec 2016, 3:16 am
Any updates? It's been a week.
Character Bust Commissions - 1,000FD/ea PM me!
19 Dec 2016, 10:37 am
Caitybee yours is nearly done - i should have an example of it by wed!

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
2 Feb 2017, 8:08 pm
Marionette i am just curious how my paintie is coming along since it has been a month
30 Jun 2017, 3:26 am
UPDATE!!!!

I had a major issue with my internet that shut me down for a while then family issues. I'm VERY Sorry if I seem to make excuses but my life took a really bad turn with a death in the family, internet issues, and some quabble with my brother.

Due to this I vanished without warning or even telling ANYONE. I'm seriously sorry for all of this.

I have several Painties I have finished and will upload them ASAP and send them off to their respective owners. I'm back from the unexpected 'vacation' and I'm busting my butt to make due with what I dropped.

If you haven't received it yet, tell me! I'll send you your order asap! I'll be finding a way you can contact me easier if I do forget I don't want you all to worry.

Love,
Broken Marionette

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
30 Jun 2017, 5:06 pm
Come one come all :)

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
30 Jun 2017, 5:20 pm
Marionette Hi there. I was wondering about how much something like this on a cat base would cost.
30 Jun 2017, 8:09 pm (Edited 1 Jul 2017, 12:16 am)
okamiterrior hi hon :)

Simple Base Edits
FC: 5000
FD: 5 to 100

For that it's probably near the 5k furcash OR 3kfurcash :)

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
1 Jul 2017, 1:40 am
Marionette Oooh! Then I would love to get my new baby made by you! I will pay in fc.
1 Jul 2017, 1:44 am
Making a bump here to save this for later
1 Jul 2017, 10:59 am
okamiterrior yep :) and while I do it I'll be messaging you back and forth with updates. Just pick a base and we will go from there. I may be cheap but I do what I can :)

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
1 Jul 2017, 11:11 am
Marionette
That's allright Your base edits are much better than mine. I'd like them on this base.
4 Jul 2017, 10:00 am
BUMP! Happy Forth!

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
7 Jul 2017, 8:56 pm
bump

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
7 Jul 2017, 9:01 pm
How do you do with clothing?
If you're confident with it, how much would it cost to get a Lion Paintie of this gal?
gIA6jWl.png?width=214&height=301

Screenshot_2017-07-05_at_8.14.20_PM_-_Ed
7 Jul 2017, 9:14 pm
PopcornSnuffler I am actually getting REALLY good at clothing XD

Here is a recent one :)

hur1olz.png

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
7 Jul 2017, 9:18 pm
PopcornSnuffler I am actually getting REALLY good at clothing XD

Here is a recent one :)

hur1olz.png

So how much would the previously mentioned character cost to make into a Paintie for a Lion?

7 Jul 2017, 9:23 pm
PopcornSnuffler 5k in fur cash :) or 10fd based on a sale i just did :)

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
7 Jul 2017, 10:10 pm
PopcornSnuffler 5k in fur cash :) or 10fd based on a sale i just did :)

Sorry for the lat response, there was a blackout and it cut out my internet! I'd be happy to buy a Paintie from you, then! Could I get a lion version of the previously mentioned character?