[s] Wuff Harem: CHEAP! + Raffle

7 Dec 2016, 4:33 pm (Edited 10 Mar 2017, 1:55 am)
w9y53c.png

All images are free-to-use clipart, art from this site, or made by me, unless otherwise specified.

This will eventually be a finished and well-made thread, I just don't have the time to do it all and make it pretty right now, sorry!

Big_News said:

There are a bunch of female wuffs, some RTB, and a few males in my stall right now for only 50FC each! I will be refilling my stall with them repeatedly until they are all gone, all at the same shockingly low price! There are 70+ wuffs total, so even if it's been a while, click here, because there might be some left! <3

Once these wuffs are gone, I will be hosting a raffle here for a breeding set of 10 RTB females and a rare Brown Wuff stud, so be sure to subscribe to the thread so you don't miss it!

4T9oXyEec.gif
As you enter the grotto, you notice that it opens up into a huge cavern, surrounded by openings in all directions. In the center of the main room there is a white Chinese dragon, with long, beaded locs sitting on a pile of pillows before you. There is the scent of oolong tea and basmati rice in the air, and you can see that the dragon is managing several stacks of papers, which seem strewn around them in a half-circle, some stacks wobbling slightly in the soft breeze you kicked up when you came in.

"Oh, hello! Sorry about the mess, I'm a touch disorganized at times, life gets hectic quick, but welcome here!", they say, as they stand to greet you and offer a hug. "As you can see, there is a lot going on, and I'm more than happy to have you along for the journey! See, I'm trying to get my villagers to their masteries and item goals, fill the plushie collection plushies, collect one pair of every domesticatable animal in the game for my museum villager, and am seeking to fill my menagerie with all of the different rarities and color combinations of pets. While I have a lot of goals myself, I really enjoy helping others to meet their goals as well!" They stand for a moment, and show you around the expansive cavern, and talking about the residents of the neighborhood, while gesturing to the various open doorways. "I love barter and trading, so if you make me a reasonable offer in barter for something I need, I'll probably accept.", They say, before settling back down into the heap of cushions.

"I love to barter and trade, so I'm always up for an offer of something I'm looking for." They smile sweetly and return to their seat to shuffle more papers, making a few tally marks on a scroll before setting it aside again and looking over at you. "We're all rather amiable here, so feel free to look around, or at least feel relatively inexpensive." They chuckle softly at their own joke and quickly get engrossed in their paperwork once more.

*Note: To prevent heavy data load for everyone playing via mobile or on limited data plans at home, I have chosen to make this thread as image-light as possible, while still making it pretty and easy to view. :)

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif

7 Dec 2016, 4:39 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 1:01 am)
I Have a Mighty Need!

Wishlist (In order of want):
1454-decorated-snowfox.png Decorated Snowfox!!!

Any undomesticated New/R/SR pet that is not arcty, pika, burr, whale, flishy or seal species. Send to Blizzard #120780

Any new FD pets released since Beta
Schemas not present here
Medicine Recipes not present here
Patterns not listed here
Alchemist Recipes not present here
All Crafting Blueprints from NON-TEP villages
Pets not present here
Plushies not present here
Slabs & Seeds (especially seeds from QP, as I am mastering their medicines for the Furvilla Free Hospital thread)
Any seeds not Mastered here.

Pets available to be included in a trade offer are located in these stalls

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 6:59 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 1:01 am)
Menagerie Completion

An Okapi Saggitari is trotting around in a dither as you enter. A dark form swoops low the breeze of it's wake tickling your ears and you duck, just in time to miss a vampbird in full flight, zipping past you. "Come now, Phenelope, playtime is over for now, w-we have a v-visitor" The vampiric creature returns to her cage and starts to preen herself while The saggitari safely closes her in, before turning to you. "H-Hi there, I'm Viktorkun, I t-take care of our neigh-eighborhood's primary g-goal for this cycle." They stamp their hoof on the stone floor and gesture towards the next room, which you can see opens into a huge courtyard, filled with animals of nearly every type, from all over FurVilla. S-sorry for the craziness around here right now, the animals get r-really excited when we ge-get a new v-visitor. They stop for a breather, and to take a large gulp of tea and a deep breath before smiling broadly and continuing. "I get flustered sometimes w-when they're really active like this. Caring for s-some of them especially, t-takes a lot out of me, but I love them all." They turn away, and you see that they look a little pale under their fur. It wasn't until just now that you noticed the plethora of little bandages, littering their arms and haunches. You mention it, and they reply "I r-really should have listened to the t-tamer over in D-dragonsmaw M-manner when they suggested I let Peltyr care for the v-vampbirds! They chuckle and offer you a seat on a curiously long beanbag that looks made out of sewn-together straw, before collapsing into another one that seems to fit their body contours perfectly. "Mama made these for me, they're so v-very comfortable! W-what can I help you find today?

Here is my menagerie spreadsheet. In it you will find which animals I have and which I am lacking. (This Calculating spreadsheet has multiple pages, and tabs at the bottom for navigation between pages) This was not made by me, but was a free-to-use item made by Kaitlyn, whose username I have forgotten (please remind me of who this is on the site, they deserve credit-pinged for their hard work!)

Also available free to copy for your own use is this beauty, made byBrittneyTTR .

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 7:22 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 1:00 am)
Menagerie Completion
1. Pets Needed

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 7:32 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 1:06 am)
Menagerie Completion
2. Pets for Sale & Trade

Specials said:
I'm looking for gender-swaps of the following animals:

Orange Pumpkitty Male

_________

I have the following harems for sale:

Wuff (50) most RTB (make offer, trades welcome)

Gender Swaps are available for the same species & color rarity!

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 7:38 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 1:05 am)
Menagerie Completion
3. Undomesticated Pet Trade

In order to help myself and others to reach our domestication masteries with our AH villagers, as well as complete my goal of having an inactive villager with an undomesticated common/uncommon-color menagerie, I am looking for every Super Rare and Rare pet in Furvilla Except for the Burr, Seal, and Whale.

Specials said:

I am currently buying undomesticated super rare pets for double the low stall price EXCEPT for the following pets:

Witchy, Sharkitty

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 7:43 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 12:57 am)
Menagerie Completion
4. Breeding Charges & Studding

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 7:44 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 12:58 am)
Menagerie Completion
5. AH News & Raffles

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 7:52 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 12:58 am)
Medicine Mastery

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 8:11 pm (Edited 31 Dec 2016, 10:46 pm)
Seed Mastery
Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
7 Dec 2016, 11:39 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 12:58 am)
Potion Mastery

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
9 Mar 2017, 12:53 am (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 12:58 am)
Services Offered

One more post to go before you get to post here too! <3

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
9 Mar 2017, 12:58 am (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 1:10 am)
This thread is now open for posting! <3

Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
10 Mar 2017, 12:58 am (Edited 10 Mar 2017, 1:55 am)
Big_News said:

There are a bunch of female wuffs, some RTB, and a few males in my stall right now for only 50FC each! I will be refilling my stall with them repeatedly until they are all gone, all at the same shockingly low price! There are 70+ wuffs total, so even if it's been a while, click here, because there might be some left! <3

Once these wuffs are gone, I will be hosting a raffle here for a breeding set of 10 RTB females and a rare Brown Wuff stud, so be sure to subscribe to the thread so you don't miss it!
Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif