The Anon Fairy Fairydex

7 Dec 2016, 4:55 pm (Edited 6 Nov 2018, 8:22 pm)
Welcome to the Fairy(dex) Research Center.
Alternatively called the F(D)RC
Founded August 4th, 2016
flower10-1.gif

Notice:
Anyone who was a fairy from the the beta and has proof can receive a reward as a thanks for being a beta fairy! Please message me if you'd like your reward and you were a beta fairy.
Edit: This reward may be outdated and I'm sorry if I cannot find it. Sincerest apologies.

Q: Who are you?
A: I'm Rainbowpride, also known by some as Littlestarm. I founded the Fairydex back in the beta days when the fairies first showed up. I collect information peacefully about the fairies to benefit those who would like to know a bit more about each unique fairy we meet, so that we may record the good deeds of others.

Q: What are "Anonymous Fairies?"
A: Anonymous fairies appeared during the beta. They're users who send gifts (currency, items, art, ect) along with a name. Sometimes the fairy has a theme, this theme could be certain items they'll send, or their messages will contain possibly a quote or message linked to the theme.

Q: What does the Fairydex do?
A: The Fairydex is a VERY large information source about the world of anonymous fairies (anon fairies) and the unique fairies that show kindness without wanting something in return.

Q: Can I be an anonymous fairy?
A: Sure! Nothing stops you from being an anonymous fairy. Nobody can keep you from being a fairy, and nobody is the official body for making you a fairy! Just send a fun gift on anon with a handle and you're all set!

Q: How do you become an Anonymous Fairy?
A: Simple! All you need is a fairy name, it doesn't have to be fairy related at all! There's also the option to theme your name, items, or messages together. Some fae send the same message, some relate it to the item sent. However you want it is up to you!

Q: How can I get into the Fairydex?
A: Usually you can get my attention if you ping me, message me, or just give me a heads up through my profile! I don't mind being asked if you can be added. And do not worry, I will not say who you are if you do not want to be revealed.

Q: What/Who were the Anon ghosts/elves/holiday anons?
A: The Holiday Anons were apart of the party planning threads that are for the upcoming holidays. So far there have been the Anonymous Ghosts and the Anonymous Elves. As far I know, the event/holiday anons have been inactive.

Helpful Fairy Links!
The Anonymous Fairies - Thank the Fairies!
Recent Fairy Sightings - See who's been active in the last 2 weeks!
Guess the Anons - Have a little fun and play a guessing game of who's, who!

Fairydex Updates:
Come see who's been added!
- Northern Fairy 10/29/18
- Umbre Fairy 10/29/18
- Pigeon Fairy 11/5/18
- Hybrid Fairy 11/6/18
tumblr_mm4rdfVwgV1rfjowdo1_500.gif
---- The Fairydex ---- Fairynonymous Vista ----
|Halloween Enthusiast|Meme lord|Professional Cookie|

7 Dec 2016, 4:56 pm (Edited 24 Aug 2017, 9:44 am)
The Beta/Veteran Fairies
nature_div.gif

A
Agent X/Double Agent Fairy - Also known by few as the rouge agent of the FHA or the Fairy Hunters Association. Sends random items but usually it's FC.
Allowance Fairy - Sends muns to peeps, usually random amounts
Angel Fairy - TBA/Sends plushies?
Angelic Fairy - Sends Quetzal themed items,
Anime Fairy - Talks in 3rd person. They send random items or random amounts of FC.
Awkward Note card Fairy - Has cheesy (but cute) pickup lines, a little nervous and fumbles a bit.

B
Bear Fairy - Sends bear puns and is bear-y nice
Binary Fairy - TBA
Birb Fairy - Very artistic. Adds art in their gifts.
Bird Fairy - Sends 100 FC or 1 feather, sometimes cloudogs. their messages are usually squawks
Bone Fairy - Tells bad puns. I have a bone to pick with them
Bug Fairy - A bug lover, favorite bugs include mantids and centipedes

C
Candy Corn Fairy - Loves to send Candy Corn
Chinchilla Fairy - A small floof who brightens your day with an uplifting comment, they send FC, FD, and wishlist items.
Cipher Fairy - A mysterious fairy who speaks in Cipher.
Coin Fairy/MoonSugarStars - Sends mostly Sky Coins and Sun Coins
Construction Fairy - Sends houses
Corgi Fairy - Sends FC and corgi gifts.
Crow Fairy - Acts like a crow, squawks in their messages

D
Deer Fairy - Expands our knowledge about deer with interesting deer facts. Sends 1 FD or random items
Disney Fairy - Messages are a plentiful amount of Disney movie quotes
Dollar Fairy - Sends 1 FD
Dragon Fairy - A cutie who likes to say friendo
Duck Fairy - Refers to the person as duckling, sends positive messages.

E
Egg Fairy/Pixie - Always and only ever sends herbalist pots and likes eggs
Emo Fairy - I can't even explain? TBA?

F
Fairy Who Can't Think of a Name - Like their name states, they cannot think of a name. Thus they send random items.
Ferret Fairy - Not much is known, but I will find out more
Fish Fairy - Some very fishy puns
Flowerseed Fairy - This flower lover likes to send Quetzal flowers and seeds.
La Fée Française/French Fairy - Speaks French (also spoke German once but usually speaks French). They usually send 2 FC but sometimes throws in a little extra.
Furry Fairy - I honestly do not know a lot about this fairy, only thing I’ve heard is something to do with haircuts?
Fuzzy Penguin Fairy - A fairy who looks a lot like a penguin. They include a penguin fact in their messages. They send random amounts of FC or a random item.

G
Gallant Fairy - A old fashioned fairy with elegance to show. They send 5 Candycorn.
Genesis Fairy - This fairy likes to send a sweet compliment in their messages, possibly feather themed?
Ghost Fairy - TBA

H
Helpful Tip Anon - Gives helpful tips and facts in their messages

I
~IceTouched Fairy~ - A a fae with an icy touch, they send a little pouch with 122 coins with the following message attached "A wild ~IceTouched Fairy~ zooms past, leaving a pouch of coins in her wake"

J
にほん (Japan) Fairy - Sends 5 FD or 1000 FC. Their messages included a Taiko video as a treat.

K
Kitty Fairy - They send items, sometimes 20 FC and puts meows in their messages
Kylo Ren Fairy - TBA

L
Lenny Fairy - Always has a lenny face in their messages
Little Fairy - Small, a little less known. I would like to know more.
Luminous Fairy - An overall sweetie who sends pleasant gifts and messages

M
Mačka Fairy - A very sly cat that leaves random things with a message about it attached
Manly Fairy - Very manly. The most manly of all manliness. Ultimate manliness is with this fairy.
Marshmallow Fairy - No further info available at the moment
Mellow Fairy - Gives out potions, pots, or stables.Do not ingest, this fairy is not an actual marshmellow
Meme Fairy - Sends random memes, possibly a memelord in fairy form?
Meowmeow Fairy/kytten - A kind fairy who sends a little bit of FC and a pleasant message.
Mixed Fairy - A friendly little fairy who helps out by sending currency or an item someone is in need of.
Morph Potion Fairy - Sends morph potions of all kinds
Morse Code Fairy/Sheep Fairy - This fairy speaks in quite a few codes, Morse and Wingdings for example.
Fairy Mothy/Repose - They tend to like sending little batches of items, Sometimes will send pets but usually a lot of Reagents. Messages usually contained little snippets/comments about the item.
Music Fairy - Likes to send youtube vids?

N
Nameless Fairy - The fairy who likes to attack peeps with gifts
Natsu Fairy - A fae who sent dragon loot along with a Natsu quote from Fairy Tail
Noon Fairy/overwatch - I don't know too much, but they are a sweetie for sure

O

P
Phoenix Fairy - A hottie who likes to flirt with cute messages.
Ploofball Fairy - Quite a nice fairy with a green, white, and yellow appearance. They always give Ploofball seeds or bouquet.
Prince Fairy - A flirt, very gentlemen-like.
Pun Fairy - Very punny, the pun master of all time, sends puns via currency.

Q

R
Reward Fairy - A fairy who gifts to players they see fit for a kind rewards, deserves many thanks.
Rickrollfresh Fairy - Messages are the Rick Astley song lyrics
Riddle Fairy - Has riddles in their messages.

S
Sad Fairy - A little sad... needs many hugs.
Self Care Fairy - Gives advice and sends a little bit of money
Shakespeare Fairy - Sends Shakespeare play quotes
Shy Fairy - A smol shy sweetie who needs gentle love and hugs
Silent Fairy - Silently sends a variety of things from their inventory often in silence
Simple Gif Fairy - Makes gifs of active villagers
Smile Fairy - Likes to make others smile, sends really kind and positive messages along with a small amount of FC
Snail Fairy - Makes snail puns, is an overall sweetie. Possibly sends shells.
Soda Fairy - A fairy who sends positive messages, calls people cinnamon rolls and friendos. Likes to give free stickers.
Social Anxiety Fairy - A very timid fairy. TBA
Socially Awkward Fairy - A small cutie who needs so many hugs
Space Fairy - If you look up into the sky at night... you might just be visited by the Space fairy. They send stardust or stars along with a fact about space
Spider Fairy - Gives out 1 FC and a small thing of dounts. At the time this fairy was one of SAPH's main targets. She is known to be a bit more aggressive than the other fairies.
Star Fairy - No further info available at the moment
StrawberryDreams Fairy - Gives out minipets or medicine to those who need it. Sometimes gives an item to those who need it for a quest
Sugar Fairy - Sends candy corn and sweets
Sunshine Fairy - Brightens our day with a smile. They send mini pets and the occasional morphing potion.

T
Tech Fairy - Speaks in Binary code, sends FC
Trash Fairy - Homestuck related. Do not mention Betty Crocker around them.

U
Unsure Fairy - Very very unsure, even I don't know, they're unsure. That's for sure!

V

W
Winter Fairy - Comes from Tigereye Peak, sends TEP items.
Worryfae Fairy - This fairy seems to add TDI videos in their messages
Wuff Fairy - Sends FC and nice messages

X

Y

Z

Completed! Thank you to all the Beta Fairies for putting smiles on our faces ^u^
7 Dec 2016, 5:15 pm (Edited 6 Nov 2018, 8:21 pm)
The Second Gen Fairies
nature_div.gif

A
Adventure Fairy - Quite an adventurer [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Anonymous Fairy Alpha 002 - An intelligent robotic fairy who's messages seem a little monotone. They've been known to send draggys.
Arctic Fairy - Sends Kitsunes [Expansion needed: Message Content]
Aumorine Fairy - I've noticed this fae is quite poetic in a way, they seem to love the moon. They so far have been known to send queen bee plushes

B
ブラックライオン (Black Lion) - Sends fur tufts, possibly from their mane? [Needs confirmation]. This fae's messages are in Japanese? (I apologise if it's another language!)
Bunny Fairy - Gives out hot coco? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]

C
Charizard Fairy - This fiery fae's messages usually start with "Charizard Fairy here!" they send warrior items along with useful materials, scrappables, discardables, and sometimes FC as well.
Clumsy Fairy - Stumbling in is the Clumsy Fairy, they may be called clumsy, but their kindness is balanced. This fae sends 100-500 FC and sometimes items.

D
Diet Coke Fairy - A Coke loving fae that gives you a compliment along with their punchline always being a compliment about Diet Coke, they seem to usually send fc, but has been known to send an event item or two [Expansion need: Message Content]
Doge Fairy - A master of bork, commonly sends nick nacks/random items [Expansion needed: Message Content]

E
Edibles Fairy - A fairy with a green thumb, they like to send links to different types of herbs. You'll find that this fairy enjoys giving out seeds.

F
Fact Fairy - Gives out little bags of 100 FC along with a random fact (usually useless facts). They sometimes will give out pets or other items.
Flashfire Fairy - Invites you to sit by a virtual fire? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Forehead Fairy - A bit... drunk but denies it. Suspected to be P!ATD themed. They usually send insect wings
Foxfire Corvid Fairy - Sends shiny objects of uncommon rarities or higher [Expansion needed: Message Content]
Frog/Ribbit Fairy? - Their messages are ribbits, sends FC? [Expansion needed: Item Content]

G
Glamorous Riches Fairy - No doubt about it, this fae has riches to share to those it feels like blessing. They usually send tokens/coins? [Expansion needed: Message Content]
Golden Fairy - No doubt about it, this fairy is golden. She sends varying amounts of FC or gold themed items
Golden Cat Fairy - A golden cat (fairy) who sends FD, their messages contain the words "May good fortune be forever in your favor"
Gore-Fairy - Don't be set off by this fairy's name, they're quite nice. Their gifts usually correlate with one of the villagers career. This fae's messages are typed in Camel/Title Case.

H
Hazard Fairy - This is a very elusive fairy. Even I don't know much. It's hazardous [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Hug/(づᵔ♡ᵔ)づ Fairy - A sweet fairy who enjoys to give people hugs? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Hybrid Fairy - I'm... not entirely sure what this fairy is at the core... They're like their name, a hybrid? At least that's what I assume.. My reports and notes tell me that this particular fae likes to try and gift people their wishlist items if possible, albeit it's a bit random on what from the list they will send.

I
Ily Fairy - "Ily is a hug that accidentally makes monies appear" Ily refers to themselves as Ily. They enjoy spreading affection and happiness. Ily also sometimes sends very shiny or very desired items to the reciever.
Iwatobi Fairy - A fae with a big heart, they tend to send at least 2k FC to people, but they also occasionally give items out to people as well if they see fit. Their main goal is to see those they give to, to be happy as much as they can

J

K
Khajiit Fairy - A kind alchemist fairy who sends healing and morph potions, and event related items
Kitten Fairy - Gives random things, who knows where they came from originally? Their messages contain something related to the things sent

L
Lost Fairy - This fairy seems to always be lost, ending up at your doorstep to give you a gem raptor morphing potion [Expansion needed: Message content]

M
Medic Fairy - Speaks in a sort of Shakesperian/Old World dialect. They send medicines to the reciever.

N
Naknak Fairy - A fairy that seems to be like Nakodiles from Homestuck. Sends mustache plants? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Northern Fairy - Flying in all the way from Canada with good words and motivation, the Northern Fairy is very much Canadian or is letting us on it wants to be. They're as sweet as the maple syurp that they give you!

O

P
Passion Fairy - Passionate to lift others up, this fairy so far has been known to send a positive message to those it visits [Expansion needed: Message? and Item Content]
Pigeon Fairy - Quite the knowledgeable bird, the Pigeon Fairy provides a small fact about pigeons to it's recipients, along with a small bird? themed gift.
Purple Sparkle Fairy - This fae sends purple themed items
Phantom Fairy - Sends gem raptor morphs? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]

Q

R
RandomPlacesFairy - Seemingly random and perhaps a bit silly. [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Rat Fairie - This fae is a little bigger than most fairies, considering they're about the size of a mouse or rat, they go about giving those who stumble upon their gifts a small fact about the rodent family
Reference Fairy - Mentions references.? Has sent a canine potion [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]

S
Satan Faerie - A Fae with seemly a love for the Darkness, this fairy usually sends pets to a good home and occasionally sends FC
Silly Sparkles Fairy - Quite the goof, they usually send sky rocks or fairy dust, in a very silly manner
Sky Fairy - Sky Fairy seems to be a little timid, but that doesn't stop them from bringing smiles and a brighter day to others. They usually send materials or FC. The messages contain a small compliment or small talk about the item.
Space Dad Fairy - A space themed dad, sends space items [Expansion needed: Message Content]
Squeak Fairy - A small squeaker. Known to send FC. [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Squish Fairy - Very squishy? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Stormcloud Fairy - A storm is forming [Expansion needed: Message content and Item content]
Story Fairy - This fairy tells a short story (usually a paragraph) in their messages, the item they send will be closely linked to the story.

T

U
Umbre Fairy - Kind hearted and friendly to all, the Umbre fairy loves to send out morphing potions and minipets to those they visit, tagged to the gifts they leave is a simple little "OwO". Some even say during holidays they send out festive items like candy!

V

W
Wicked Fairy - A jack of all trades, this wickedly nice fairy sends seeds, pots, pets, and even chocolate candycorn! And their message ties it all together with "The Wicked Fairy strikes again!" So wickedly devious this fae is...
Wood Burglar Fairy - A fairy who loves to cause mischief by eating wood slabs? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]
Wolfish Meme Fairy - I don't know too much, but from observations this fairy speaks in the 3rd person? [Expansion needed: Message and Item Content]

X

Y

Z
Z Fairy - A fae who is as busy as a bee, they buzz around so much, even their messages are buzzing. They give you a little buzz friend to take along with you, remember to feed them!

Sorry if that's not all of them ;u;
Please help if you like by commenting what fairies have visited you, it'd help a lot!
8 Dec 2016, 8:19 am
Welcome new users! ^.^
8 Dec 2016, 5:20 pm
Up ^.^
8 Dec 2016, 6:52 pm
Thank you to

The Squeaking Fairy
The Squish Fairy
Little Fairy

And any other fairies I've missed ^.^
9 Dec 2016, 6:31 am
Up
9 Dec 2016, 6:56 am
Added the Frog (or ribbit) Fairy, Squeak Fairy, and Squish Fairy!
9 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm
I almost forgot to mention! Anyone who was a fairy from the the beta and has proof can receive a reward as a thanks for being a beta fairy! Please message me if you'd like your reward and you were a beta fairy.
9 Dec 2016, 6:30 pm
bumpppppppppppppppppp!
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
9 Dec 2016, 9:07 pm
Wow there are a lot more fairies than I thought there was O_O ... But I did run into a Frog, Bear Fearie, and Shakespeare fairy today~!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
9 Dec 2016, 9:09 pm
WOOooot~
MY ICON IS MY POKESONA, EMI. Designed by a RowanFyre
My Deviantart~

Please check my Emergency Commissions thread? I need to raise $15-$22 for a bab on hold
Clicky click?:
https://pokefarm.com/user/DSSOfficial
9 Dec 2016, 9:11 pm
5FriendsLotsOfCrazy

Good to see ya! Welcome back to the dex thread ^.^
9 Dec 2016, 9:12 pm
rainbowpride
:) thanks~

I probably should get back to my fairy duties. or should I say- Oh wait spoilers~ xD
My Deviantart~

Please check my Emergency Commissions thread? I need to raise $15-$22 for a bab on hold
Clicky click?:
9 Dec 2016, 9:13 pm
Oh this is helpful :3
9 Dec 2016, 9:14 pm
Oh this is helpful :3

Ye, one of the main functions of the dex is to help list as many fairies as we can chat with, even the beta fairies! : D
9 Dec 2016, 11:27 pm
Thank you sweetness fairy. I'll be sure to add ya to the dex btw
9 Dec 2016, 11:33 pm
Golden Cat Fairy- FD and the message "May good fortune be forever in your favor "

Forehead fairy- insect wings and the message ="I'm not a sthink as you drunk I am <3"

Also, Beta Fairy Alert!!!
Agent X (Aka Double Agent Fairy) is missing from your list!
Angel or Aura||| They/them ||| Here mostly for pretty costumes and art!
Mentor/Benefactor: Drac-avian_Icicles

5458327_c2r0a859xho7zlB.jpg
By AlphaLeo000
10 Dec 2016, 8:17 am
Hmmm Should I reveal my fairy type orr?
My Deviantart~

Clicky click?:
10 Dec 2016, 8:21 am (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 8:23 am)
I love the fairies
The fairy people are really generous,,, Keep up the good work, you guys!

(Also thank you for bringing FairyDex back :0)

13659130_l8P.png

---------- ♢ ----------

khatula | she/her or they/them | 18
Toyhou.se | main tumblr | another tumblr |about
ping me using @37474

---------- ♢ ----------
10 Dec 2016, 9:48 am
AngelAura

Thank you! I'll add them to the dex now ^.^

Galaxy-Blu

Ye, I love the fairies. They are nice to chat with.
Also, your welcome! I didn't want the dex's info to just sit around, so it's back and ready to expand!
10 Dec 2016, 11:11 am
Up
10 Dec 2016, 3:31 pm
Added the fact fairy (Will add more fairies asap)
10 Dec 2016, 4:01 pm
Thank you for bringing the FariyDex back. C:
Ping the heck out of me or I will most likely miss it!
-2 FV Time

*Needs to get better at art*
Beta Tester/Glad to help!
he/him/they/them | Atzien/Ato | INTJ
93b006aa788743ce836636725dbd537a.pngI'm a beta fairy!
10 Dec 2016, 4:04 pm
ayyy glad to see this thread alive! Also pity I never made it into popular faerie types </3 guess I'll just have to try harder!
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!