Graffiti's Art Stuffs(semi-open 4 points)

11 Dec 2016, 6:46 pm
Graffiti Ah, late response, my apologies! ;;
You think I could get a fullbody of Aura with his daggers? Any pose/expression can be up to you! :3
(And when would you like the houses sent? .o.)

AuraWolf how's this? :o http://i.imgur.com/bLRcrn8.png
11 Dec 2016, 7:56 pm
Graffiti
I think there should be an option that says accept or send trade somewhere near the bottom, but I'm not completely sure. I've only done one other trade before. And I guess you can do whatever you want for the art, either bust or fullbody. Could you do it of Midnight, my active villager? Here's their ref, for a better reference - http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20850912/

Midnight_Sky here ya go :3 http://i.imgur.com/hk8xKxj.png
11 Dec 2016, 8:41 pm
Graffiti Ah, that looks great!! Thank you so much <3
aura_icon__ego_rend__by_aurawolf816-dac3

Aura/Janus | 20 | Male | Bisexual | INFJ | ♉ | Taken
11 Dec 2016, 8:52 pm
Graffiti

Would you be willing to take pets or other types of species potions besides Wickerbeast? (I have Snake, Ferret, Big Cat, and Dragon) I also have 250 stables but they're not at full uh charge? Like they're at 170/250 or 235/250 and I reset like a fool so I don't have the capability to fix them yet.

If not, I have some other stuff I can offer up, I just have to sort through my storage and inventory completely! Thanks, your art is super cute!!

They/Them | Sad | Big Gay Otter
Please ping me if you're tring to get my attention.

transgender_by_agent_pits-d88d990.png pansexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bc.png

11 Dec 2016, 8:56 pm
Graffiti

Thank you, it looks really good! Is it ok if I repost it and give you credit? And I'll send the other house now! Thanks again!~
demiroma%20down_zps5uqiopjh.pngdemiroma%20up_zpsslpz71lu.png
?bxkyW=party.png
?bxwb-=party.png
?bxNg3=party.png
11 Dec 2016, 9:18 pm
Graffiti

Would you be willing to take pets or other types of species potions besides Wickerbeast? (I have Snake, Ferret, Big Cat, and Dragon) I also have 250 stables but they're not at full uh charge? Like they're at 170/250 or 235/250 and I reset like a fool so I don't have the capability to fix them yet.

If not, I have some other stuff I can offer up, I just have to sort through my storage and inventory completely! Thanks, your art is super cute!!

SadScales i'd take pets :3 what ones do you have? and feel free to offer whatever other stuff you have, we can work something out c:
11 Dec 2016, 9:19 pm
Graffiti

Thank you, it looks really good! Is it ok if I repost it and give you credit? And I'll send the other house now! Thanks again!~

Midnight_Sky i'm glad you like it :3 and sure thing (if u could link to my tumblr page too, that would be great<33)
11 Dec 2016, 9:26 pm (Edited 11 Dec 2016, 9:31 pm)
Graffiti

I finished sorting my things (I have too much stuff ugh) and I have at least one stable that's full 250/250.
Pet-wise, I have a pair of Arctys, Pumpkitties, Kritties, Griffs, uhhhh gosh a lot... Pengus, Octis, and I think Spirits are all I have... I dumped a lot of them back in September.
I also located a Shifty potion if that's something that'd pique your interest.
Though, I did find a galaxy and a fairy costume in my storage if you're interested!

Edit: Also a pair of Kitsunes. All my animal pairs are the common colours, I have barely made progress on my fancy colours.

11 Dec 2016, 9:54 pm
Graffiti

Ok, I'll link your tumblr page. Do you want me to link your furvilla page too, or just your name?~
demiroma%20down_zps5uqiopjh.pngdemiroma%20up_zpsslpz71lu.png
?bxkyW=party.png
?bxwb-=party.png
?bxNg3=party.png
11 Dec 2016, 9:59 pm
Graffiti

Ok, I'll link your tumblr page. Do you want me to link your furvilla page too, or just your name?~

Midnight_Sky sure, you can link it if u want :0
12 Dec 2016, 8:38 pm
daily boomp
12 Dec 2016, 8:50 pm
Graffiti

I finished sorting my things (I have too much stuff ugh) and I have at least one stable that's full 250/250.
Pet-wise, I have a pair of Arctys, Pumpkitties, Kritties, Griffs, uhhhh gosh a lot... Pengus, Octis, and I think Spirits are all I have... I dumped a lot of them back in September.
I also located a Shifty potion if that's something that'd pique your interest.
Though, I did find a galaxy and a fairy costume in my storage if you're interested!

Edit: Also a pair of Kitsunes. All my animal pairs are the common colours, I have barely made progress on my fancy colours.

SadScales ooo, maybe a shifty potion, and whatever costume/costumes you'd like to give?
12 Dec 2016, 8:56 pm
Graffiti

I'd love to get a full body, so I'd be fine to give you a shifty potion and a costume (I just traded my Fairy Costume for male beta bug studding, bUT if you give me a bit I've already got most of the stuff to make another one, I'm p sure) and if that's not enough for a full body I'd be more than happy to figure out another deal with you!

16 Dec 2016, 9:12 pm
Graffiti

I'd love to get a full body, so I'd be fine to give you a shifty potion and a costume (I just traded my Fairy Costume for male beta bug studding, bUT if you give me a bit I've already got most of the stuff to make another one, I'm p sure) and if that's not enough for a full body I'd be more than happy to figure out another deal with you!

SadScales sounds good to me :) who can i draw for you?(srry for late responce)
16 Dec 2016, 9:29 pm
I want to buy full body pic with FD
16 Dec 2016, 9:41 pm
I want to buy full body pic with FD

NerionPhocus sure thing :3 who can i draw for you?
17 Dec 2016, 4:43 pm
Graffiti

Let me doodle him on my comp (I don't have anything of him??? sorry) so I can upload it and link it. I'll just post another thing with you pinged and a link.

18 Dec 2016, 11:44 am
im accepting winter/holiday plushies now !!
18 Dec 2016, 7:24 pm
bruump
26 Dec 2016, 3:33 pm (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 3:33 pm)
i have more time to do these now that the holidays are finally over ;w;
27 Dec 2016, 6:24 pm
brump
1 Jan 2017, 4:03 pm
:^)
3 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm
added new options ;>
9 Jan 2017, 7:57 pm
farts
19 Jan 2017, 9:28 pm
hhhhhhhyyyyyuuuuu