Graffiti's Art Stuffs(semi-open 4 points)

14 Oct 2017, 7:37 pm
Graffiti I actually already got her design done by someone else, I’m sorry! :<
14 Oct 2017, 8:33 pm
Moshemouse okay, no problem !
22 Oct 2017, 12:25 am
Relic said:
Graffiti

Would I be able to get a bust of this bunny bab for 150k FC? o:
Pumpkin

Relic https://i.imgur.com/AJLHu0r.png hope this is okay ! sorry it took so long!
22 Oct 2017, 12:26 am
That’s so cute, thank you! Sending payment now. <3
8395245_B9BzKljP0GvCZJA.gif?1530642001
5 Nov 2017, 1:33 am
Could I order a painted headshot of Miyu for 500k FC?

LethalLulu https://i.imgur.com/dtHNHy6.png
i hope this looks okay !! sorry it took such a long time ;-; !!
5 Nov 2017, 12:37 pm
Graffiti , ooooh that looks awesome, thanks so much! I'll send the FC now!
Call me Lulu.
I am trading everything except my villagers for Pokefarm and Pokeheroes currency/things.
Click my PFQ party as a guest for 1k FC!

Please ping me, unless it's one of my threads.

I love me some art B)
Here's my art collection~
5 Nov 2017, 4:56 pm
Ninenko sorry this took me so long to get around to ! is it still okay with you if i start on it now?
5 Nov 2017, 4:59 pm
Graffiti

REEEEEE
Can I get a pixel fullbody of Nehza please? c:

oops i forgot to quote you :o (see above post lol)
5 Nov 2017, 5:06 pm
Graffiti

Of course!!
She/Her - Nin - Please ping me - Stall - Flight Rising
Art Shop

6545311_dTrsesiCV59A0QF.png
19 Mar 2018, 9:29 pm
Hello, is this still open?
ydf232byh2bh6z4y7d2h66sjgphzeuyd4evgwyy8eeyjwny8gfxs48yb25claz
20 Mar 2018, 12:03 am
Hello, is this still open?

Steambrigade yep :3 it's just "semi-open" rn because i've been busy lately and don't want to take on more than i can handle, but i can still draw something for you if you want !
20 Mar 2018, 12:42 am
Oh man I love your stuff, I'd love to grab something if you wouldn't mind taking one more in addition to Steambrigade~

I fell in love with this example, could I get a pixel fullbody in that style of my jackalope Chauvet in a cute pastel colored dress? I can find a specific dress if that's easier for you tho.

I also wanted to ask how much a painted half-body would be? I had an awesome idea of my werewolf character howling/finishing transformation on a full moon night and your style would be perfect for it, but I'm not sure I have enough FD atm to cover it (and also you're only semi open and that would prob be a big project)
20 Mar 2018, 5:52 pm
Oh man I love your stuff, I'd love to grab something if you wouldn't mind taking one more in addition to Steambrigade~

I fell in love with this example, could I get a pixel fullbody in that style of my jackalope Chauvet in a cute pastel colored dress? I can find a specific dress if that's easier for you tho.

I also wanted to ask how much a painted half-body would be? I had an awesome idea of my werewolf character howling/finishing transformation on a full moon night and your style would be perfect for it, but I'm not sure I have enough FD atm to cover it (and also you're only semi open and that would prob be a big project)

StrayChowChow sure thing! you can send a ref if you want to or if you want to to come up with one myself thats fine with me too c:

and for the half body i could probably do that for 1000fd ! or if thats still too much i also take combo payments of fc/fd and i take items like houses or stuff like that :o i thought i had examples of full/half body pics but if you want to see more heres some kinda old ones7dQADty.pngXQC1Nur.png
and i have a break coming up (after friday) so nows actually a pretty good time for me :3
20 Mar 2018, 7:04 pm (Edited 20 Mar 2018, 7:08 pm)

and for the half body i could probably do that for 1000fd ! or if thats still too much i also take combo payments of fc/fd and i take items like houses or stuff like that :o i thought i had examples of full/half body pics but if you want to see more heres some kinda old ones7dQADty.pngXQC1Nur.png
and i have a break coming up (after friday) so nows actually a pretty good time for me :3

Oh, oh my god man i didn't know you did fullbodies!
Hehe, not to hijack but if you have those for sale for 1000 fd i'd love to learn more about maybe commissioning one, or two! Those look great! Lets see, i only have 1000 FD right now on hand, but i do have mixed funds and i wouldn't mind doing say a USD payment if you were interested for say 20$ for two or mixxing things up with FC as well! I would happily be able to do a mix, say 1000,000 FC + 1000 FD, or 2m FC if you wanted! :O. Oh if you weren't busy haha, those look like you sink a lot of time into them! I loved the grotto piece you did!

(Edit: Oops, posted a bit too soon and didn't see they were examples for a half body. Im still interested in learning out more for the price of a fullbody vs halfbody and those are great examples haha! Maybe might scale it back to one or so for a fullbody, but i'd love to learn more! Probably would be either another Lacerne, or i did get a new piece of Vaskira around that might be fun to get doodled! Lacerne also has a ref sheet with both Anthro and feral out on his page with the new ref if you were up to brainstorming and discussion although i understand if you decline with your plate surely being full haha. I've enjoyed working with you in the past though so i understand :). OOQx8pu.png)
F9x4MpW.gif Semi Active: Just hanging around here from time to time to check out the arts! Up to doodling small for fun trades in the 'draw the villager' above you thread, or doing trades with other people, just toss a message. here's my art examples!

(Oh, and for the draw a villager thread, feel free to draw any paintied villager i have, if doing both sulkral/rukanth or 2 others, i might doodle a quick 'revenge' shot as well
20 Mar 2018, 7:06 pm (Edited 20 Mar 2018, 7:08 pm)
I can actually afford 1400 FD exactly <:D! So that works out really well.

For Chauvet's dress you can design it, she likes pastel colors mostly and "old fashion" styles like frilly/lacey/ruffles, as well as stuff like sundresses and stuff.

For the halfbody:
Ref (let me know if you need a reference for the back marking, it's a little hard to see on some screens I think, it's an 8 petalled stylized flower with ovals inside each petal. The ref I have is just a color-edited version to make it more visible in that pic tho)
I'd like him howling, but sort of viciously, with arms bent up sorta like this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUzkLXfsfdsLM3lC8EdmAc754LDjjZbPsejOD08sTxIgpQm9q5Gw (you gotta copy paste it because idk, the url is weird and FV won't turn it into a clickable link D: sorry for link but idk how to describe it haha) with the flower marking on his back, the markings on his wrists, and on his head, glowing a bright, spring green (like a natural stem green) possibly emitting some magicky wisps or little spirit leaves (nature magic). Prefer it to have most of his back facing the camera to show off the sigil on his back and stuff, but it can be like a 3/4 back view or something like that. If that doesn't work a side view could work too :D And of course the full moon in the background

(background: he was cursed by a nature god with lycanthropy and the markings are the nature's god's sigils and on the full moon when the curse is strongest they glow, force him to transform, and cause him pain)

Let me know if that sounds alright/doable tho!
20 Mar 2018, 7:54 pm

Oh, oh my god man i didn't know you did fullbodies!
Hehe, not to hijack but if you have those for sale for 1000 fd i'd love to learn more about maybe commissioning one, or two! Those look great! Lets see, i only have 1000 FD right now on hand, but i do have mixed funds and i wouldn't mind doing say a USD payment if you were interested for say 20$ for two or mixxing things up with FC as well! I would happily be able to do a mix, say 1000,000 FC + 1000 FD, or 2m FC if you wanted! :O. Oh if you weren't busy haha, those look like you sink a lot of time into them! I loved the grotto piece you did!

(Edit: Oops, posted a bit too soon and didn't see they were examples for a half body. Im still interested in learning out more for the price of a fullbody vs halfbody and those are great examples haha! Maybe might scale it back to one or so for a fullbody, but i'd love to learn more! Probably would be either another Lacerne, or i did get a new piece of Vaskira around that might be fun to get doodled! Lacerne also has a ref sheet with both Anthro and feral out on his page with the new ref if you were up to brainstorming and discussion although i understand if you decline with your plate surely being full haha. I've enjoyed working with you in the past though so i understand :). OOQx8pu.png)

Lacerne i'd love to draw one of them ! a complete fullbody with a background and all the works would be 1500 fd if you're paying with that alone, unfortunately i can't take usd because i don't have a paypal account, but that fd+fc mix would work perfect if you want to pay that way c:
20 Mar 2018, 7:58 pm
I can actually afford 1400 FD exactly <:D! So that works out really well.

For Chauvet's dress you can design it, she likes pastel colors mostly and "old fashion" styles like frilly/lacey/ruffles, as well as stuff like sundresses and stuff.

For the halfbody:
Ref (let me know if you need a reference for the back marking, it's a little hard to see on some screens I think, it's an 8 petalled stylized flower with ovals inside each petal. The ref I have is just a color-edited version to make it more visible in that pic tho)
I'd like him howling, but sort of viciously, with arms bent up sorta like this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUzkLXfsfdsLM3lC8EdmAc754LDjjZbPsejOD08sTxIgpQm9q5Gw (you gotta copy paste it because idk, the url is weird and FV won't turn it into a clickable link D: sorry for link but idk how to describe it haha) with the flower marking on his back, the markings on his wrists, and on his head, glowing a bright, spring green (like a natural stem green) possibly emitting some magicky wisps or little spirit leaves (nature magic). Prefer it to have most of his back facing the camera to show off the sigil on his back and stuff, but it can be like a 3/4 back view or something like that. If that doesn't work a side view could work too :D And of course the full moon in the background

(background: he was cursed by a nature god with lycanthropy and the markings are the nature's god's sigils and on the full moon when the curse is strongest they glow, force him to transform, and cause him pain)

Let me know if that sounds alright/doable tho!

StrayChowChow i can do that! i can send you progress pics if you want for that second one (or the first one if you'd like that too) :o
20 Mar 2018, 9:30 pm

Lacerne i'd love to draw one of them ! a complete fullbody with a background and all the works would be 1500 fd if you're paying with that alone, unfortunately i can't take usd because i don't have a paypal account, but that fd+fc mix would work perfect if you want to pay that way c:

Ahh, sounds great! Yeah i'd love to find out more about the details, lets see, the classic for smaller coms is usually half at start/first wip, and then the last half upon finish out again, sound good? :)

Now, lets see, i like the idea, yeah i think just one for now is in the budget. (Unless, you'd be willing to take 1.5m pure FC for the second one lol, have a FCpocolypse XD), so lets see, maybe 50% split for the first, 750 FD and then 750k FC at 1:1000 is what i see?

Ooh, and lets see, i'd love to find out more about what you'd be willing to do, i think maybe perhaps, Vaskira would be a new one to have you doodle up!

Ahah, the works! Hmm, and oh, lets see, your backgrounds are quite nice, im primarily interested in the characters though so lets see, any difference in price with vs without? I think all things considered i think i'd be happy to spend 750 FD + 750k FC on one fullbody then with BG, or two for maybe a mix, maybe around 1000 FD + 2m FC for two Fullbodies with BG if you wanted!
F9x4MpW.gif Semi Active: Just hanging around here from time to time to check out the arts! Up to doodling small for fun trades in the 'draw the villager' above you thread, or doing trades with other people, just toss a message. here's my art examples!

(Oh, and for the draw a villager thread, feel free to draw any paintied villager i have, if doing both sulkral/rukanth or 2 others, i might doodle a quick 'revenge' shot as well
20 Mar 2018, 11:52 pm

Ahh, sounds great! Yeah i'd love to find out more about the details, lets see, the classic for smaller coms is usually half at start/first wip, and then the last half upon finish out again, sound good? :)

Now, lets see, i like the idea, yeah i think just one for now is in the budget. (Unless, you'd be willing to take 1.5m pure FC for the second one lol, have a FCpocolypse XD), so lets see, maybe 50% split for the first, 750 FD and then 750k FC at 1:1000 is what i see?

Ooh, and lets see, i'd love to find out more about what you'd be willing to do, i think maybe perhaps, Vaskira would be a new one to have you doodle up!

Ahah, the works! Hmm, and oh, lets see, your backgrounds are quite nice, im primarily interested in the characters though so lets see, any difference in price with vs without? I think all things considered i think i'd be happy to spend 750 FD + 750k FC on one fullbody then with BG, or two for maybe a mix, maybe around 1000 FD + 2m FC for two Fullbodies with BG if you wanted!

Lacerne Yep, and feel free to pay however you want, i don't mind! Without a background i could probably lower it to 1400fd if thats okay :o (idk how that would effect the fc, i'm not good with conversions ;o;) But that last offer would work out fine too if you'd like to do that
When i get around to it would you like me to start with Vaskira? i can draw a few sketches for poses and send them to you and we can go from there like usual! :)
21 Mar 2018, 12:44 am

Lacerne Yep, and feel free to pay however you want, i don't mind! Without a background i could probably lower it to 1400fd if thats okay :o (idk how that would effect the fc, i'm not good with conversions ;o;) But that last offer would work out fine too if you'd like to do that
When i get around to it would you like me to start with Vaskira? i can draw a few sketches for poses and send them to you and we can go from there like usual! :)

Oooh, that sounds great! Yeah with FC yeah, i don't know, i think back when i played it was 1:500ish but now i see 1:1000 ish so that's just what i'll go by now if that's good with you! :D. Makes the math easy and simple!

Hmm, oh, well if it's not that, i guess it wouldn't hurt to include the bg as well in it!

Ooh, oh yeah! Actually hey i was wondering, i do love Vaskira, lets see, do you have any feral fullbody examples or, ooh, maybe in hindsight i was thinking too, your anthro style is pretty nice! Ooh, i actually do have another anthro character who's a hellynx named Sepati that i think would be fun to think of as a anthro in your style! https://toyhou.se/1296546.sepati-zepati

Hmm, i don't know, there's so many good choices! I've always wanted a fullbody of Lacerne in your style, ooh, they're all good, Vaskira is fun and Sepati as anthro could be fun too!

21 Mar 2018, 1:55 am

StrayChowChow i can do that! i can send you progress pics if you want for that second one (or the first one if you'd like that too) :o

Progress pics are always appreciated! Do you mind if I send payment via trade and confirm the trade when the first WIPs or something is done? :D It's something I like to do to make me feel more comfortable since I've been scammed before on FV when sending upfront :C If that's not okay I still can send upfront tho, I just prefer the trade thing since it's kinda "in escrow" you know?

Also just friendly advice:
You don't need to ping if you quote, it pings the person you quoted automatically (and for some reason sends 2 pings to said person if you do, lol)
21 Mar 2018, 5:41 pm

Progress pics are always appreciated! Do you mind if I send payment via trade and confirm the trade when the first WIPs or something is done? :D It's something I like to do to make me feel more comfortable since I've been scammed before on FV when sending upfront :C If that's not okay I still can send upfront tho, I just prefer the trade thing since it's kinda "in escrow" you know?

Also just friendly advice:
You don't need to ping if you quote, it pings the person you quoted automatically (and for some reason sends 2 pings to said person if you do, lol)

okay i'll message you a sketch as soon as i start !
and sure, pay however you're comfortable with its no problem! c: i've been there where i payed for something and the person booked it off the site so thats a good idea

i think i knew that, but alot of people didnt respond when i quoted them and i thought it didnt do it anymore so i think i started pinging them too lol thanks for telling me!
21 Mar 2018, 7:26 pm

Oooh, that sounds great! Yeah with FC yeah, i don't know, i think back when i played it was 1:500ish but now i see 1:1000 ish so that's just what i'll go by now if that's good with you! :D. Makes the math easy and simple!

Hmm, oh, well if it's not that, i guess it wouldn't hurt to include the bg as well in it!

Ooh, oh yeah! Actually hey i was wondering, i do love Vaskira, lets see, do you have any feral fullbody examples or, ooh, maybe in hindsight i was thinking too, your anthro style is pretty nice! Ooh, i actually do have another anthro character who's a hellynx named Sepati that i think would be fun to think of as a anthro in your style! https://toyhou.se/1296546.sepati-zepati

Hmm, i don't know, there's so many good choices! I've always wanted a fullbody of Lacerne in your style, ooh, they're all good, Vaskira is fun and Sepati as anthro could be fun too!

sounds good! :3
i don't have that many examples, but they'd look a little like this https://i.imgur.com/TVjZUlX.png
. https://i.imgur.com/CZH30rH.png (this one is my most recent for a project)
. https://i.imgur.com/kTUKWLX.png (this one is unfinished and also for a project but just to give u an idea what a feline would look like in that style)
aaah i like all those characters i'm so bad at choosing ;w; if you'd like i can draw out a few quick thumbnails of each of them and you can pick which one you like best?
21 Mar 2018, 8:29 pm

sounds good! :3
i don't have that many examples, but they'd look a little like this https://i.imgur.com/TVjZUlX.png
. https://i.imgur.com/CZH30rH.png (this one is my most recent for a project)
. https://i.imgur.com/kTUKWLX.png (this one is unfinished and also for a project but just to give u an idea what a feline would look like in that style)
aaah i like all those characters i'm so bad at choosing ;w; if you'd like i can draw out a few quick thumbnails of each of them and you can pick which one you like best?

Ooh, thank you, those are wonderful! That cheetahpurr is adorable and a great example, love how it looks, the deer and fur looks great too!

Oh and yeah, im the same too! ^_^, well lets see i think i'll do two and there's been a lot of times i commisioned out Lacerne before haha, i just love getting different pieces, ooh, I would absolutely love that but wouldn't demand it! I really love both your anthro and your feral style haha. I even have one of a anthro Lacerne out as well [Could be 2 armed or 4] or collecting more art, ooh, it's just so much to think about! Hope im not too much trouble haha.

Maybe.. Hmm, so to spice things up, you could doodle Lacerne either way you wanted, Feral or Anthro if you wanted, with the normal set of 4 arms or 6 if you wanted, If Vaskira a feral most likely! (Don't have any anthro refs of her yet!), and Sepati as a anthro if done! And then of the three, commission two or so if you wanted! Doesn't have to be too big, just a quick scribble so i can get a idea how they would come out would be really useful if you wanted but it doesn't have to, ooh, which ones are your favorite! :3