noll's profile css shop! [fd]

20 May 2018, 12:30 am
BeakyBirds looks good! i will probably draw a mockup of some various ideas first before giving you a price estimate to see what sort of things you would like, if thats fine with you c:
20 May 2018, 12:45 am
noll said:
BeakyBirds looks good! i will probably draw a mockup of some various ideas first before giving you a price estimate to see what sort of things you would like, if thats fine with you c:

Sounds fantastic! Thank you so much. ^^
10083499_sdkgxKq3Br8doOc.gif

19 Jun 2018, 11:27 pm (Edited 19 Jun 2018, 11:29 pm)
Custom Profile, please !
type of css: user
layout: similar to puck's, just with my own fursona, Zap.
other edits: if possible, can i get him to face down and to the right? like he's looking at the profile lol. if not, thats ok !
theme: not really sure what to put here, but i also enjoy this background xxx (if colors don't match, feel free to ditch it)
colors: please match my sona! anything that's neon works too :D (see my current profile lol)
other: crowns, pizza, and Lisa Frank images are a bonus lol. i also LOVE pixels and what not !! tbh free artistic freedom on this. do whatever that's BRIGHT and OBNOXIOUS lol

please don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you want !!! <3
zac + he/him + 23
please ping me !
20 Jun 2018, 12:50 am
Oof do you have some time to help my css problem?
My stall
Art shop

I'm looking for treasure, gems, C$ and pets !!
[link?]
20 Jun 2018, 2:51 am
Foxwithaflute i can try! whats up?

zapacabra form looks good! price would be about 800-1000fd
since im in china i cannot view the bg image (if you upload to imgur i can) as the site is blocked here. also because i am away (will be home in july) the profile will take longer than usual to complete, i hope that is ok!
20 Jun 2018, 2:53 am
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/260364

I don't know what I did...
My stall
Art shop

I'm looking for treasure, gems, C$ and pets !!
[link?]
20 Jun 2018, 2:59 am
noll
oops! that's ok bc it wasn't the right colors anyway haha. it'll link this one instead !
totally fine-- no problem at all :D
zac + he/him + 23
please ping me !
20 Jun 2018, 3:24 am
zapacabra super, will add you to queue!
unfortunately, last time i checked gif backgrounds are against css rules.

Foxwithaflute found the issue. replace your old .content section with this new bit

.content {
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/d5/5a/4bd55afe5454da9fc99beedbd65ca246.jpg);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: cover;
}

also i would suggest hosting your background on a different site, such as imgur.
20 Jun 2018, 4:15 am
I really like how your examples look. I don't have the funds to get custom CSS for myself right now, but I'll definitely come back later once I do. nwn
20 Jun 2018, 11:41 am
noll uhfkjhjsh thank you for telling me ! anything rainbow/Lisa Frank like then ;w;
zac + he/him + 23
please ping me !
25 Jun 2018, 8:22 pm (Edited 25 Jun 2018, 8:23 pm)
How much would it be to get a blank template replicating a previous profile you've made? I like Puck's profile. I like to make small edits myself if I can, just can't do the big stuff like moving around layouts and making scrollbars and compacting stuff. Puck's profile is pretty nice and organized. Would you be willing to sell the ccs for me to play with? I'd still be more than willing to give the credit where it's owed if you allow the purchase.
KtzRAoP.png

_____________________________________ Male | 26 | Taken_____________________________________
26 Jun 2018, 4:16 am
Luminarian no, id rather not sell the css as a template, sorry
26 Jun 2018, 5:10 am (Edited 27 Jun 2018, 9:38 pm)
KtzRAoP.png

_____________________________________ Male | 26 | Taken_____________________________________
27 Jun 2018, 9:06 am
Luminarian i am going to have to turn down your request. as stated on the first post, my shop is currently closed while im on vacation. i also already stated i wont be using the css that way.
23 Sep 2019, 12:51 pm
Could you add me to the pinglist please?<3
✦✦✦
Art Shop | Offer me a KO-FI!
✦✦✦