So....I need wood.

9 Dec 2016, 5:43 am
Guys I need wood.
For a house.

How do I get wood? Please help?

I'm got 2 explorers and a construction worker. As well as an empty slot to put someone if I need another Villager.
?bhDYg=party.png

She/her|Not a furry| #Conforming

9 Dec 2016, 5:45 am
Explorers can find wood while exploring! It might take you a while to get enough wood for a new house, so just keep exploring!
JustTopaz

Wood can be gathered from Explorers and Warriors, so so far you're on the right track!
JustTopaz - your explorers are the ones that find wood. Send them out every hour & they'll gather it along with other items.
9 Dec 2016, 5:46 am (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 5:47 am)
JustTopaz you get it from exploring! You might not get it with each exploring turn, so it might take a while to get enough for a house Or, you can find it in the stall search. The "more options" button lets you see all the catagories. Just check "WOOD" and search. Hope that helps!
9 Dec 2016, 5:47 am
Woods you get either from exploring or warriors through monster drops
Another thing to note is that all the "woods" you need for construction/repair come with the prefix "Slab" instead of anything wood-related
So you have 5 types of "slabs" from each villages
- Coral Slab
- Frozen Wood Slab
- Haunted Pine Slab
- Marble Slab
- Stone Slab

You can use any variants of wood/slabs in any mixed amount to build your house, stable, and pots
http://tinyurl.com/j9jtuzn
also check out my house! (still setting up)
9 Dec 2016, 5:50 am
Law
Thank you so much. You cleared that up. I was expecting like planks of wood and I'm like so...Is there like sky trees? I figured it couldn't be a rare drop so there must me something I need to do to get it.

Thank you to everyone else too.
?bhDYg=party.png

9 Dec 2016, 5:52 am
JustTopaz no problem! c:

I assumed that you were confused about just that, it's a pretty common misconception back then during beta regarding the confusion between slabs and "woods"
http://tinyurl.com/j9jtuzn
also check out my house! (still setting up)
9 Dec 2016, 5:55 am
Law

...They really should have just called them slabs. or made actual wood XD
?bhDYg=party.png

9 Dec 2016, 6:02 am
JustTopaz Aahh these struggles! I remember them so well hahaha. When I just joined I thought it was generally just all types of wood so I bought some wood (It was a log or something, not even sure what item it exactly was) and was totally confused why it just did not work xD
1684-rare-feathered-serpent.png
Desperately looking for two rare feathered serpents,
would highly appreciate any!
9 Dec 2016, 6:11 am
Thornes

I think I was bless to have played neopets as the two function similarly. Tho this is better, and less dead.
?bhDYg=party.png

9 Dec 2016, 6:12 am
JustTopaz Yeah I just got a bit confused with the wood part xD
1684-rare-feathered-serpent.png
Desperately looking for two rare feathered serpents,
would highly appreciate any!