Nevermind! I figured it out.
Ether | He/him/his | Ping me

3MzVVlz.jpg
9 Dec 2016, 11:42 pm
Pip said:
I just want a cute town themed vista :'c
Something simple.

AGREE i want a quetzel palace vista so bad,,, thatd match and be cute
honestly i dont like vistas that much i prefer just the plain white background??
siground.png
9 Dec 2016, 11:50 pm
Holiday vistas should happen.
As well as everyone i think should get a vista based on what village they chose too :3
doubletrouble_0.jpg
original.gif Jay | They/Them | INFJ original.gif
9 Dec 2016, 11:52 pm
It looks too cluttered with villagers for me so I quickly dropped it after trying it out for a bit. I do like the bugs, but I would need to design a villager specifically for it to enjoy it paired with one.
dcwp14m-a8e40a07-4059-4886-a6bd-d04ce69a
9 Dec 2016, 11:56 pm
I'm just using it for now. But as I have read before, Town themed vistas would be so freaking great.

[insert at least 2 "ok" emojis]

maybe we'll get them eventually qvq
please hug me

do you like Crionym?

which village is the gayest?

RIP styrofoam cup

Are you a furvilla beta tester?

SaJyjU1.pngtu5DLB.jpg
9 Dec 2016, 11:58 pm
//stares at the 50 people who claim to have multiple accounts//

ಠ_ಠ

paps you so ever gently
please hug me

do you like Crionym?

RIP styrofoam cup

SaJyjU1.pngtu5DLB.jpg
9 Dec 2016, 11:59 pm
I think the beta bug is really cute! But the Vista is a bit busy... but I use it anyway :P
10 Dec 2016, 12:00 am
yisss I voted! but the vista would be perfect if it weren't so dark. 'cuz of it i'm thinking of changing my villagers' aura thing I do to a much lighter colour, which would take ages to ask the paintie mods about for all my Painties xD so I ain't botherin' to do it with all, and only to the ones that are always gonna be actives. I still love it tho! it's so BLUE :D
10 Dec 2016, 12:01 am
^ can't they get banned for that? (The multiple accounts)

they get infraction points [infraction points =bans] but that'd require them to like?? sorta monitor accounts that share IP addresses and look for suspicious behavior to justify the infraction points. they dont auto-ban same IP accounts due to things like siblings/friends/family playing the game as well 'v'
please hug me

do you like Crionym?

RIP styrofoam cup

SaJyjU1.pngtu5DLB.jpg
10 Dec 2016, 12:04 am
I'm only using this vista since it's the only one I have at this time.
10 Dec 2016, 2:34 am
tbh I dont like how prominent the bugs are on the vista. it makes it look too busy. But it's the only vista I have so I use it anyway :P

I do like the colors though.
10 Dec 2016, 2:39 am
Town themed vistas would be so great! With pets in the background, maybe? Or perhaps more of a minimalist appearance... There are so many ways it could look nice!
They/Them - Taurus - Beta Tester
Please Ping me if you need me to see something!
10 Dec 2016, 2:40 am
The beta forum vista has a cybernetic design so I'm weak and need to use it. ; u ;
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: LazyKat || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.
10 Dec 2016, 2:41 am
i dont like the look of it one bit tbh but i just kind of put it on there because i was excited to have it... ill change it to smth else eventually i think
10 Dec 2016, 2:43 am
Crionym I don't like the vista very much either... was never a fan of the bugs, but I use it anyways because I know Matseau (forgive me if that's spelt wrong) worked hard on it!!
gallery_125264_224_2271449.gif
Just a regular ol' Timmies obsessed Canadian, eh?
10 Dec 2016, 2:55 am
I've never changed my vista before so I don't even know how can I do it :'D

Peko || They/them || Jan 20
Ping me to get my attention!
a2bgYmz.gif
10 Dec 2016, 2:56 am
I think it looks spiffy, but it also points out how i messed up and uploaded the the wrong paintie save file... (that's why there's white)
This is just motivation to do another paintie and never use Fletch as my active again.
"Never be certain of anything - it's a sign of weakness." ~ The Fourth Doctor
10 Dec 2016, 3:16 am
I just like the aesthetic of the vista. But I took off my active cause he was hard to see lol.
q9JjWZ9.gif
10 Dec 2016, 3:22 am
I would rather be wearing a Fox vista but they don't have any so beta bug it is :'D
tumblr_oasbqlnvwg1sd1k09o2_75sq_by_kat_q-My name is Artie! Any pronouns are fine-tumblr_oasbqlnvwg1sd1k09o2_75sq_by_kat_q
- If I do or say something wrong please tell me so I can correct my behavior! -
d20fb1655a544213b20b3c7ddb387b71_zps3cf2
10 Dec 2016, 7:27 am
To be honest, my username pretty much shows the beta-ness so I don't really use the vista.
311.png
10 Dec 2016, 7:30 am
I use the vista because it's the only one I have, simple as that. If I had others I might use them depending on what they were.
Humj3xy.png
I'm always open to messages :) I can't guarantee a fast reply, but I always reply.

Xalix's Giveaway