●free giveaway● winners posted!!

9 Dec 2016, 5:47 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 9:03 pm)
Hiya! My names Dylan, I'm 16 and I'm on my third day here. I love playing Forza but the R2 races are so looong. This site is really cool and now I'm hooked! I never win these things, but I have a saying that goes "It's better to shoot for the moon and miss then shoot for the mud and hit." So I'm gonna enter every contest I can to try and pool for at least one little victory. Thanks for having this contest, and I hope everyone gets to at least see the moon glimmer a little.

I'm most interested in the steampunk costume or the galaxy costume.
There's too much blood in my caffeine system.
rhmbw2N.png
9 Dec 2016, 5:47 pm
ay ! my name's damien and im still emo in 2016. i'm not a very interesting guy, but I love art. i've been drawing digitally for the past four years, and improved exponentially over that time. still not great, but, someday i'll be where i want to be. i'm an avid roleplayer and a member of few fandoms-- a main one being south park. i just,,, really love the goths ok a y. i enjoy watching home improvement shows and taking walks around the creek by my house !

i'm most interested in the beast and fluffy costume !
damien | he/him | lgbt
commissions

id_prefer_not_tooooo_by_damiin-daztb6d.p
9 Dec 2016, 5:48 pm
gosh i feel cheap since im a beta and entering but oh well i really want a fluffy costume.
I'm Bannini, that's my nickname at least. I'm kinda small and don't really have the spare money right now to get fc so im sorta relying on my beta rewards and stuff. I really /really/ love christmas. The holidays are a time where everyone can get along and be happy, i'm so excited! I've wanted a fluffy costume even before the beta came out, so that's really all i want out of this. if i get anything else, it'll probably go under the giving tree. it's so kind of you to do this, thank you!!
9 Dec 2016, 5:49 pm
Hey there! I joined yesterday so I still have a lot to learn! I really like to draw and I want to start animation. Sadly, I don't have a tablet so I can't do digital work. I could....but it's tedious with just a mouse and MS Paint. I have a cat who REALLY likes butt pats and all over rubs. You can be really rough with him and he loves it! He always comes up to anyway hoping he'll get rubs and pats. Memes are honestly my life source. The shittier the better.

I'm interested in the Galaxy and Steampunk costumes.

Thanks!
tumblr_pgwpnfBEzE1wl2zl2o1_400.gif
9 Dec 2016, 5:49 pm
Hello! I'm Xenophon. :3

I am very new here, so this is a little interesting... I love dragons, sci-fi, black, art, and anything that flies. I'm an artist of many mediums and I love meeting new people and making friends, I'm interested in the galaxy costume and the steampunk costume!
9 Dec 2016, 5:50 pm
Hihi I'm Buni/Acci and I've been around on pests since he early days of neopets back when you hd to hear the lovely dial up sound. P: I'm interested in the mythic and the fluffy costume,
fly_by_starswillscream-dbf357f.pngI'M LOOKING FOR ART HERE0d5rx3Y.png
9 Dec 2016, 5:51 pm
Hello, I'm Koffein. I came to this site from FlightRising because someone in my Flight was asking people to please join using their referral code (I think you get something if people do that???). I'd heard about the game when it was in the Beta phase but I didn't think much of it. I'm not a furry and I don't really know anything about furries, but I like anthropomorphic animals and I like the art here. I want to make painties for people, mostly with food and Halloween themes. I joined Dragonmaw Manor because I'm really into Halloween and the spooky(spoopy) aesthetic.

I really like and am interested in the Beast and Reaper costumes.
9 Dec 2016, 5:53 pm
Hi, I'm going to enter!
I join Furvilla when I was referred by one of my friends, and I've been in love ever since. There are so many generous people like you who make this community a fun place to be in. As for me, I enjoy parkour and derping around on the internet, along with harassing my pets.

I am interested in the mythic costume or the sorcerer costume.
Thanks for doing this!
Hi-May or may not be a fairy-Gemini-INFP-Any pronouns-
9 Dec 2016, 5:54 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 5:57 pm)
Hello Pesh! I am Wolf and I am a 23 year old livin' up in the snowy land of Canada! I've had a love for animals since the time I watched the Lion King movie when I was 6! My favorite animal as you can see from my name is the Wolf. Most of my fursonas have been wolves as well, I used to roleplay a lot in the past (especially on Furcadia if you've ever been on there) but not anymore as life caught up to me. I do enjoy playing video games in my past time such as Dragon Age, Okami, Mass Effect, Starbound, Skyrim, WoW(not so much anymore), FFXIV, Pokemon, etc. Flight Rising got me back into Pet Sites and my friends also sent me here. Having fun so far! If you're curious about my pet site history.. I used to play Neopets 11 years ago and Aywas 6-ish? years ago? until.. life happened. Life always gotta be messing things up. ^^;

I'm loving the Reaper and Mythic costumes!
Ping me @ 69249
9 Dec 2016, 5:54 pm
Hiya! My name is Jennie, I'm twenty-three-years-young, and more than half of those years has been spend on the internet, from my days as a ridiculous noob playing with dress-up games and near-living on Neopets, to now where I spend most of my time on Flight Rising, here, and drawing.
I love to draw and create characters and the worlds they live in, and my current dream is to make and release a video game starring those characters I draw the most. Of course, I don't have the first clue how to do that, but that's what online tutorials and YouTube are for!
I think you're a very generous person for hosting this giveaway, and I would be delighted to be entered to win the Aquatic Costume! I hope you and everyone else here has an amazing day!!!
4382-rainbow-cloud-sheep.png3050-rainbow-cloud-kitsune.png1658-rainbow-cloud-dragon.png3067-rainbow-cloud-otter.png4374-rainbow-cloud-manta.png
9 Dec 2016, 5:55 pm
Hello! I'm Atzien. I'm currently trying to learn how to draw better (self-teaching, if that is a word, not self-taught yet x3). I enjoy writing lore, which is more like word blobs, for my precious babies on FR. I love dragons so, so, so much, and many other furry or scaly critters as well!

Out of all the beautiful costumes, I'm extremely interested in the Spooky and Reaper costumes!
Ping the heck out of me or I will most likely miss it!
-2 FV Time

*Needs to get better at art*
Beta Tester/Glad to help!
he/him/they/them | Atzien/Ato | INTJ
93b006aa788743ce836636725dbd537a.pngI'm a beta fairy!
9 Dec 2016, 5:59 pm
Hey, I'm Ivory! I've been here since the start of beta + I'm feeling pretty festive!. I'm currently waiting for my paintie to be accepted, and I'm hoping I'll get to have him up by the time I wake up tomorrow as a surprise, so you might see 'em before I do (my active!) 0: Today I've been learning a couple signs in ASL, hanging out in the adopt-a-newbie discord, and debating on whether or not to go for this helper position here.
Anyways, thank you for this opportunity! I'd love to get the chance to get my hands on that Fluffy costume of yours. (:
9 Dec 2016, 5:59 pm
I go by many names on all corners of the internet, but I'm widely known as Nigma.
Pleasure to meet you!
I am brand spanking new to Furvilla but I'm an Old Fur, been one for as long as I can remember.
I'm a cosplayer and model, aspiring artist, and hope to one day be able to help people in any way I can.

As for what I'm interested in...honestly anything. Like I said before, I'm super new. I don't really know much and I'm happy with just the smallest gestures. So if I get picked to win something, give everyone else what they want first and I'll just take what's left <3

Anyone reading this, feel free to message me if you are looking for a friend and want to chat!
giphy.gif
9 Dec 2016, 6:01 pm
So I like the mythic and sorcerer one.
Ok! So my name is Devon and I'm a sibgle mom of two teens. I came to check out furvilla because I do furry mod kits in SL and it was suggested that I check out this site. Seems pretty cool and will nake my sona when I have time. Any who, my sona is a snow leopard varient, curvy because... kids don't always do a body good. Rather than a fluffy tail, hers is thin with a lion like poof on the tip. Oh yes, amber eyes. Well thanks for the chance and good luck to all!
9 Dec 2016, 6:02 pm
SUP! My internet name Is Binx! I am an artist and a fan of cats, Warrior cats, Gravity Falls, Doctor who, and Ninjago! I find its really nice of you to put this together!

I really love the galexy costume and Pirate costume! *Squee! Fangirls*

But whatever I win I'll be happy with!

Others I like are, Warrior, Sorrcer, Spooky, Steampunk, Mythic, and reaper!
But again I'm happy with whatever!

Best of luck to everyone!
9 Dec 2016, 6:04 pm
Heya!

I'm Triska, she/her. I'm 25 years old and live in Massachusetts (after a lot of moving around). I grew up playing Neopets on dial-up internet, so it's been awesome finding such a cute site here. I write, and I met my best friend through fanfiction- she left a really sweet review on one of my works and we hit it off. I've got a rescue kitty named Toko, and she's very fluffy - grey fur and white belly and paws, one folded-down ear. She helped me through a really dark time in my life and I'm glad we could find each other.

I'd like to enter for the Mystic or Beast costumes. Thanks for doing this!
9 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm
quietly creeps in

Hi there, I'm peeps! I'm known as a lot of other things on websites. Mostly things that include 'Froggie' but hey, didn't do any 'Froggie' this time.. and I regret it.

As you might have been able to tell, I love frogs.
hey, here's Froggie for your enjoyment.
I have two dogs named Rebel and Wren. I love them with all my heart - they are my babies. My mean, poop-eating babies who hate everyone.

I'm a character-buying fanatic, but hoo-boy do I love my characters. They are awesome though so it's pretty okay.

XxEuphoriaxX is my friend I love her, she's great <3
(i'm sorry to keep pinging you Euphoria you don't deserve this lol)

I have a species called Flossies that I love with all my heart.
I run them with my friend Munch, who doesn't have an account here.

annnyhow, I'm really interested in the fluffy costume and the spooky costume!

Thanks for your time <3
9 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm
Ayyo, I'm Ater. I'm into creative stuff in general, particularly art, writing and music, and I'd like to go into storyboarding. I'm a youngun 19 year old that's just going to community college for now p: Oh, and I've got a love for dragons and birds--I joined this site after seeing trades explode on FR lol

I'd love a steampunk or sorcerer costume!
9 Dec 2016, 6:06 pm
Hello Pesh! This is a lovely opportunity for me, because like you, I enjoy collecting things. Maybe I should have made my sona a dragon, so I could have a hoard! Anyways, I'm very interested in the royal and fluffy costumes (and many more, but I like those the most hehe)
tumblr_inline_my1chtQb0y1s3ot71.gif
9 Dec 2016, 6:06 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 6:07 pm)
hello! i'm pachi, and while i'm technically a beta tester, i may as well be a newbie! i lost interest very early on (which i regret in hindsight), so i feel like i don't know anything! but people are pretty helpful, so that's great!

i'm really interested in the angel and reaper costumes (super opposites lol).
9 Dec 2016, 6:07 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 6:08 pm)
Hey! I'm KP! I love animals and pets, so I tend to gravitate towards sites like this one and Flight Rising. Drawing helps me blow off steam, even though I'm not good compared to some on this site :3

I am a true Californian. The ocean fascinated me, and I love swimming and surfing in it. Anything ocean and I'm hooked. Especially aquariums. They are my weakness <3. Also, I play viola in my school orchestra. I really enjoy it, and have made many friends in it. Same with horseback riding. I am quite the die hard pokemon fan. Heh.

Actual stuff about me: I am a bisexual girl who has depression. I am a low-key furry who loves the community, art, and the best part, the fursuits. I am quite shy irl. And I LOVE Mexican food and pizza. I could live off them.... but would probably die of heart attack oops. I love red pandas, okapi, and any mythical creature you can create. I am quite a creative person and enjoy seeing other peoples creations.

I like the galaxy and beast costumes. This Is really nice of you! Thanks!
9 Dec 2016, 6:09 pm
id like to enter ;0
i withdrew for the winter quarter from my uc school .-. it was a hasty, impulsive decision. however! i think withdrawing for just one quarter would do well for me and also my parents' pockets (can you believe my fees amounted to 9k+? i dont have that kind of money and nor do my parents) so i'm just going to cut the costs/loans as much as i can before i transfer to my closer state university
im catching up on the art i promised! plus, uh.. this one homework i got permission to do over the winter break.. sitting down to read is hard

i dont know which one to enter for actually! probably the angelic and fluffy costumes because i dont have them yet :')
vista by atilla
heart & icon by peridxt
ibr36yM.gif
cSCXH8Q.gif
#9085 + they / she
active threads
9 Dec 2016, 6:10 pm
This is super nice of you! ^-^ I'm a college grad, waiting to marry my Navy fiance and wasting time on sites like these in the meantime |D I love to draw and hope to put myself through art school, currently trying to come up with a workable comic plot so I can start on Patreon - my creative writing talents left me in highschool, for some reason :T

I'm really looking for a Diver Costume right now, for my German Shepard, Denver! I'm not really interested in the others for right now, but once the art comes out for more species I'll probably be looking to get my paws on them :3
Jesse | he/him | artist | Poke'mon nerd | GuildWars2 addict
Art Shop | Paintie Shop
Furvilla Money Making Guide
9 Dec 2016, 6:11 pm (Edited 3 Jun 2017, 11:39 pm)
nope
9 Dec 2016, 6:11 pm
Hi, I'm Lilia!
I'm 21 years old and live in Iceland, I love reading, playing computer games, makeup, good food and hoarding pretty pretty animals on various pet adoptable sites (I mainly hang on chicken smoothie though).
I love animals and have way too many favorite animals for me to ever choose one, but sadly I have never had pets (and even more sadly I don't see it happening anytime soon as some of my family is allergic and I treasure them too much make them feel bad in my future home).
I'm currently studying computer-science but I have no idea what I want to do in the future.
I'm seriously new here so I don't really know much yet (I joined because of the super pretty art! but the rest also seems pretty neat) and own even less than I know (ehehe).
I would love to get the Sorcerer Costume as it would really help with the look I want for one of my characters. The Mythic Costume is also seriously adorable (though I have yet to adopt the pet I have in mind that would suit the costume).
Thank you so much for doing this~!