●free giveaway● winners posted!!

9 Dec 2016, 6:12 pm
Hi I'm Lucy! I love animals, and I'm having a hard time typing this because one of my cats is sitting on my arm. I draw mainly but enjoy all kinds of art, and I love reading. I also like to read. I mainly read fantasy centered around animals, but I do read other stuff. Pet sites and the like are my jam and I enjoy looking at painties. I'm pretty awkward and quiet in person, but online I'm a bit more social. I do tend to keep to groups, mainly as it's less stressful and overwhelming to me. I sometimes like to draw and look at gore, and all the gore painties on here are really cool! I also love to read comics.

As for costumes, I'd like the Aquatic or Mythic. Thanks!
9 Dec 2016, 6:13 pm
Hi, I'm a massive dork/cosplayer who enjoys shitty memes, cheesy pickup lines and puns. It's currently snowing where I live but it's Washington so it'll probably rain tomorrow and ruin it but oh well. I hope your day is good.
Um, hi! You can call me Pixel! I'm from Canada and I like sites such as FV for example. One of my favourite animals are reptiles and I love videogames, one of my fave video games being the pokemon series. I'm finishing high school and I love visual arts the most so I'm most likely going to go to a college that offers the arts. Thank you for doing this give away!

I'm interested in the Galaxy costume and the Mythic costume.
Hello, My name is makana and I am new to furvilla ^-^
I love horses and okapis and any type of mythical horse (especially kelpies =P)
I also love mlp, gravity falls, and star vs. the forces of evil XD
I am intersted in the Aquatic and Fairy costumes =)
Thank you!
9 Dec 2016, 6:15 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 6:17 pm)
Hi!
My name is Kaylie, which people often mispronounce x3 I am still in school, and get average grades. I have two dogs, who are lil pugs ^^ I have a step-brother and a sister, who is a yr and a half younger than me. I love art and am hoping to get a drawing tablet this year ^^ I really love pastel colors, junk food, my laptop, which is my life x3 and my sis. My step-brother, who is 4 years older than me, stopped coming to me and my sis house for visitation a couple months ago, so I no longer talk to him.
I am interested in the galaxy costume and the steampunk costume!

Many thanks for hosting! ^^
Hi! I'm Echo!

I'm a lil doggo

Also i'm really shy...
9 Dec 2016, 6:16 pm
Hi, I'm Mew. I live in Canada, and it's super cold here. I'm currently trying to learn how to do digital art, and improve my traditional art.

I'm interested in the Fluffy Costume and the Mythic Costume.
9 Dec 2016, 6:17 pm
Hey there, I'm Tripp. Im 21, an artist, and an animal lover. I've been on petsites for about 14 years, I think. I love to collect animals and characters to draw. I currently work at Splash Dog, which is a canine hydrotherapy establishment (however we have had 1 cat come for the water treadmill before!). It's a fun job, and though it can be stressful (seeing injured and scared animals), it is such a fulfilling job. It feels good to see just how much swimming can help, not only in animals! Swimming is super good for your body, muscles and joints! c:

I am interested in either a Mythic Costume or a Pirate Costume.
Thanks for the opportunity! It is very sweet and insanely generous!
4a3b86e0dc7f696d17dd251afdff2e6d0ed56e98
my art shop
My dumb adopt shop that no one cares about
9 Dec 2016, 6:17 pm
Hi, the name's Rin. We're 17 at the moment (though that's changing in a month), and live on the West Coast. I really like the art on here, so that's why I've added it to my already long list of old petsites I'm on. (Or was on. RIP DragonAdopters and Valenth.) I like Pokemon and psychology mainly, but other interests that I cycle through include Ensemble Stars, Digimon, Vocaloid, Dangan Ronpa, and Funamusea's worlds. I haven't gotten it yet, but I plan to get Pokemon Moon during Winter break.

Interested in the Warrior and Royal costumes. Seems like I'm just awful fond of Olde Foxbury's costumes, they're all so elegant.
9 Dec 2016, 6:18 pm
Hello yes Yoshi is always better than Pit in SSBB

I mean uh.

Hi my name is Yoshi, and I'm currently a med. term student. Although the classes aren't easy, they're very fun and I'm learning a lot in them. I've lived in Colorado nearly all my life, but I was born in Las Vegas. A part of me really wants to go back there!

It sucks majorly that griffins can't wear any costumes yet, but I'm trying to hold out for that. With that said, the costumes I'm most interested in are the Steampunk and Pirate costumes!
tumblr_inline_o9odgpGG9K1tmjxaw_540.png
9 Dec 2016, 6:19 pm
Hey, I'm Idem! I'm brand spanking new on here, still learning all the nooks and crannies of the place. I'm also 21 years old, and I've been on sites like this since I was 9, so 12 years of this! I'm just working right now, and I've got two jobs as I'm trying to save up for college. I love music and drawing, and I'm also an avid gamer (mainly Xbox).
As for the costumes, I'm interested in the Galaxy and the Angelic. Anywho, thanks for doing this, and good luck to everyone!
Idem | 21 | she/her | INFJ | Gamer & Artist | Furry trash
My Tumblr | My Deviantart | Art Shop

RoOzC.png
Drawing done by Star Fox on CS
9 Dec 2016, 6:19 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 6:21 pm)
Hi, i'm Madsparkz, call me Sparkz for short!

Couple things I take interest in is drawing, Pokémon, Steven Universe, memes, and marine biology!

I love all my hobbies but oooooh boy do I love Marine Bio. I'm taking a class for it right now, and I instantly fell in love with the class. I might want to major in a field like that.

As for drawing, I practically draw anything I want or think of. You can catch me drawing Pokémon, or my OCs most of the time.

Personality wise, i'm a shy individual who will warm up to you once you've pestered me enough.

Anywho, I'd really enjoy a Spooky or Mythic Costume!
tumblr_ohq2fjlX5d1v14vrao1_500.png
Sparkz/Beta Tester/♎/Pkmn Addict/❤'s Marine Bio/chaotic good
9 Dec 2016, 6:22 pm
Heyhey!

I'm Chilla, and I'm very old. And I'm a sucker for virtual pets.

I'm not really needing costumes, perhaps a paintie ticket?
lol_zpspoyhkfq4.png
9 Dec 2016, 6:23 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 10:45 pm)
Aha, gee thankee for the opportunity!

I like to write and world build, a looot. I figure that's one of the most important aspects of who I am, merely because I find so many fictional worlds to be as escape for me, and I find so much joy and fun in them that I can't ever really grasp in the real world. So, the best way I can help others out is by sharing what helped me so much with others! While I do have a personal universe I've created and have been working on for over 6 years now, the timing isn't quite right to really release or being too much heavy work on it (tho I have made a doc that covers enough of it for rp purposes) and it's really, really important to me for so many reasons. the characters I'm met and places I've visited may as well be real to me--after all, I prefer to think about this world, Prian, as its own entity and I'm just a fortunate passerby to witness it! I'm merely the charrie's voices into this world, because they're so far away.
Though, as much as I want to share Prian, I know my skills aren't as polished as they need to be in order to do so--especially as I feel some of the stories are best shared through video games or comics, and I am capable of neither, YET! I am working a lot with coding and 3D model making, rigging, and animating, so everything will come in time.
So what I'm doing now is other written works of established stuff, just with crossovers. Because that still requires a lot of worldbuilding and charrie management, but I can focus on refining me written skills so that it's something I can be proud of! This work, which I'm still in the works of finishing (though I think I'm over 50% finished with it all) is an Ori and the Blind Forest AU with something else I'm not disclosing, both because I don't want me friendos to know and because it still embarrasses me >w> bUT! When I do finally finish and begin to post, I guess people will figure it out then. And as much as this is a personal project for me, to know that I've finally finished something that I care a lot about and have something solid here for me to read, I also really want to help others find an escape and a happy place. There's only so much I can do to console me friendos through a screen with words and images. It really weighs on you after a while ;v; so maybe making something for once will be nice too.
//sorry if a bit long I just so rarely talk about meself because no one asks, and people love it when others are there to listen to them! I tend to be that listener is all, so this is a very kind and neat opportunity, where you really get the feeling someone does care. I hope you introduce yourself as well!

-As for costumes, could I ask for the paintie ticket instead only? It's just that I made all me own costumes too, but now I reeeaaaalllyyy need the fd/tickets to be able to upload the painties I'm getting made!
-I suppose if I have to choose a costume, maybe a fluffy costume or an aquatic costume!
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
9 Dec 2016, 6:23 pm
me plz ty

^^ Ignorance at its finest. ^^

Anyway, on to my submission:

Hello! I'm Andrew and I play video games (PC mainly) and love helping others. I enjoy gaming, sleeping, eating, volleyball, and cooking. I really don't have anything fantastic about me to add so let's just leave it at me being a normal person. :P

The two costumes I would like are the Spooky Costume (because Halloween) and Beast Costume (also because Halloween). Because who doesn't love Halloween?
9 Dec 2016, 6:26 pm
This was very nice of you to do! Thank you for creating this giveaway :D

I'm 18 and from Michigan in the good 'ol U S of A (lol) and I have two cats and a dog! I love to play the piano and I'm also an artist. I also love to play video games (specifically Nintendo, like GameCube or 3DS) and watching gaming and science videos on YouTube! Another random fact is that I'm bisexual lol.

I think the costumes that would benefit me and that I personally like are the Mythic and Steampunk costumes! :3
Bigender // 18 // any pronouns honestly // artist
AII4u4V.png
9 Dec 2016, 6:29 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 6:30 pm)
hi there! this is so generous omG

i love reptiles (despite picking a fox, though my village would be filled with reptiles in the future) and i have a bearded dragon, trust me though, if new zealand wasn't so strict and only allowed bearded dragons, water dragons, some turtles and leopard geckos my room would be full of reptiles. in the future i'd love to move away from new zealand and start getting more reptiles, especially a leucistic ball python. i also love tarantulas and scorpions but reptiles is the main thing. i'm an amateur astronomer, i love stars and planets obviously and my room is galaxy themed ;;w;;
despite doing a japanese name for my fox, my mother language is croatian.
i'd like galaxy costume and mythic :0 thank you for doing this generous giveaway!!
0SpznA5.png

they+them pronouns

9 Dec 2016, 6:29 pm
Well I am a furry (does that describe me?)

In all seriousness though I look likeeee this ->

I like games and coding. Oh and I write, I have a published book!

Thats about it.

I am boring

Costumes? I don't care at all but Angelic and Royal if I had to pick
Panromantic | Demisexual | Genderfluid | Polyamorous
9 Dec 2016, 6:35 pm
hey! im midorhi. i love dragons of all sorts and i really really want a cat, but im not allowed to have one at this house. ;_; eventually i want to be able to adopt and care for old cats. i'd also like a couple of snakes!

im interested in the spooky and mystic costumes :3
In my dreams I am the star. It's me.
b4ee2fe65503f4cb3ee81c67557b5857.png
9 Dec 2016, 6:39 pm
Merro I'm Silvy! Usally a bouncey fuzzball around here, I enjoy playing games and watching some movies every now and then! I also happen to play Secondlife too! And of course, I'm a furry! <3 Rawr~
Its also so nice that your giving away some of your costumes and stuff too! How kind!

I would like to get the chance to have the Angelic Costume, or Mythic Costume. Because I'm a spirited kitsune. <3 Goodluck everyone too!
9 Dec 2016, 6:40 pm
Hello~
I'm a yellow-fanatic who enjoys drawing, playing games and virtual pet sites. I'm also an animal lover and currently owns a lovely black cat right now. I hope to get a job involving animals in the future. :D

I like all costumes, but if I had to pick it would be Mythic and Spooky ones <3

Thank you~
~* Hello, I hope you have a nice day!*~
9027417.gif7504533.gif7504527.gif7504532.gif
9 Dec 2016, 6:40 pm
This is so cool of you to do thank you!

I'm Ghost, Im 19 years old and I live in Utah. I really love Disney movies and cartoons and just animated things are cool. I really like playing Overwatch and random single developer type indie games. I have 3 cats and a dog who I love and adore with ny whole heart. I'm not super big into the furry fandom like I have a fursona and thats about it but I really like virtual pet games haha! I think I'm probably autistic but I'm scared to ask about getting an official diagnosis so I'm just like AHH in those regards. I really like doing digital art and stuff, mainly painting over drawing.

For costumes I'd like to be entered for the Fluffy Costume and the Spooky Costume
Id pronably use the Fluffy Costume on my rabbit villager Wraith and maybe make a paintie for her with it! Im not sure what Id do with the spooky costume but i really love the spooky costumes design so Im sure Ill think of something!!!!
a_smoll_version_by_phantost-dary0hl.png

I make painties, check them out
Ghost || They || 20 || Phlegmatic || Lesbian
Tumblr|| Kin Page

Dragon Cave
9 Dec 2016, 6:41 pm
Oh hi! My name's Grace but most people call me Izzy since it's more similar to my username. I'm 15 and an equestrian (I ride horses) and happen to be equi-kin, usually relating most to mules and donkeys. I'm am artists but lately I've been doing only small sketches simply because school has taken up a lot of my time. I'm mainly interested in the FD for this raffle, but the beast and sorcerer costumes have some useful bonuses.

P.S I like your forum signature!

~Izzy~17~Equestrian~Artist that’s too lazy to actually upload things~
I subscribe to all of my own threads, so no need to ping unless you're quoting me!
9 Dec 2016, 6:41 pm
My name is Oliver, I am 15 years old and I love love love dogs! I have 2 adopted dogs, 1 of whome was rescued, sadly, we might have to give her to my uncle because she fights with the other, much smaller dog. My favorite things to do is sketch, read, paint and of course- furvilla, I am a procrastinator but have a weird obsession with planning. One time I printed 40 pages worth of college tips and used up the ink in school (The 4o pages were actualyl 47 but it didn't finish printing because the ink was finished) and the teachers had to go down to print their tests, haha! The two costumes I'm interested in is the Reaper and Spooky because those are my 2 favorite costumes, DMM's costumes are so cool... I think that's about it for 'about me' haha :P
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Andy | He/Him | INTP | DA | Slytherin | TH| Born Oct 16 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
9 Dec 2016, 6:42 pm
Hey, congrats on completing your collection! It's really nice of you to give it away like this; thank you for the opportunity!

When I first joined this site, the names I usually used were taken so I fell back on a name that I, ah, only briefly used in an MMO that I no longer play. On one hand, not being able to use my other names means I get a clean slate -- even if I run into someone I've met previously, a new name kind of gives me a second chance to make a first impression? On the other hand, new name means starting out fresh and that can be a bit intimidating. Nothing to it than giving it a whirl though, right?

As far as costumes go, I'm greatly interested in the Pirate or Beast costumes.

Thanks again for the chance! I hope your day goes well for you. :D