●free giveaway● winners posted!!

9 Dec 2016, 8:29 pm
hi im gon and i love dogs. . . my fursona is a rabbit tho called orion!!!
im 13ish from the uk and i like filthy frank
i want to take physics at school when i get to choose my subjects later in the year
i've never? been into petsites but i joined furvilla on the first day it opened on a streak of luck cause i saw a post on tumblr ayy lmao
most things i say are ironic and i want 2 die
id love a galaxy costume or a sorcerer costume!!!
ty for this awesome chance ??? wtf yr so nice...
9 Dec 2016, 8:32 pm
I love bats, so most of my village will be bats, or at least one of each breed of bat. XD Have 2 of the three species now, only missing vampire now. Just joined the site, but so far finding it pretty cool. Totally going to try for a large a village as I can get.

I'd love any of the costumes, but I have a fondness for the Spooky, Reaper, Steampunk - basically any of the 'darker' ones. XD

Thanks!
9 Dec 2016, 8:34 pm
Greetings, I am Mephisto!
I am pretty nice once you get to know me, and I like to help/gift people in order to brighten their day. I am an author and an artist, and I love to code with CSS, BBcode, and HTML. My obsessive creativity causes me to enjoy creating many new creatures and writing entire stories for them.
I am not a furry in the slightest, but I joined this site because I am fond of Beta testing things. I am going to college, hoping to major in graphic art/design, and often speak a little too intellectually for people to understand.

As for the contest, I would love either an Aquatic or Galaxy Costume. Thank you for taking the time to do this!
9 Dec 2016, 8:36 pm
Hi, my Name's Cutiefox! o wo/ i joined because it seemed like a cute game/site, and it really reminded me of neopets. i mostly come on, breed, look at some cute things, starting to get into the forums more,and hope for more good to come! Iwastoldicouldpostashitmeme.
c22.gif

I'd really like the fluffy costume and reaper costume,
Hope i win, i'd also like to enter for the ticket/FD if i can. :o
Thank you for hosting~!
Did Beta things For a Beta time

Click this i guess? Hatcha The egg!
https://pokefarm.com/user/Cutiefox

Check out my shop!
http://www.furvilla.com/stall/10281

The Great Trash thread.
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/58543-trash-taste-adoptables-closed-species?page=1
9 Dec 2016, 8:38 pm
Ello Push! Thank your for hosting this generous giveaway. I'm Snowstorm224, I'm just a nerd who happens to be a learning artist. I spend most of my time playing games; mostly Nintendo and pet sites, and whenever I'm not playing games I'm doodling or talking to a friend. I spent most of beta lurking the forums because I freak out when I'm talking to people online, I always feel like I said something wrong. I'm hoping now that beta ended, I'll try to be more social on here. As for what costumes I'm eyeing, I'm looking at the Warrior and Angelic costumes.
9 Dec 2016, 8:38 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 8:41 pm)
Heckin' double post
9 Dec 2016, 8:39 pm
Hello, I'd like to enter!

My name is Squabs, nice to meet you. I've been on and off different communities for years now. And I've been on gaia since it's opening [INSERT DATE HERE] but now that I'm FINALLY on furvilla i'm happy too meet all my fuzzy bretheren uvu. I'm demigirl/boy, demisexual, and currently extremely single, not to make it sound like a dating profile haha. I spend a lot of money on my cat Posha, have far too many interests to be good at them, and I'm trying my best =v=. I'm hoping when I'm done with schooling I can work for companies similar to Aksys and ASW as a character designer, as really that is my passion.

I'd really love a shot at the spooky, and sorcerer costumes =v=
tumblr_nol324F6lf1updbngo1_500.gif
9 Dec 2016, 8:39 pm
Hiya! Im a huge dork for sites like this such as FR, and CS(which I've pretty much abandoned...) i love writing lore for my characters and others (even if my writing is terrible! ) I joined furvilla July 2, i thin like the day after the beta was officially opened, so i'm an old beta tester but i wasn't in for very long, i went dead for a while because of work and school, but now that I'm graduated and doing night classes at my local college i have actual time after work to write and enjoy my free time!

I'm hella interested in the pirate and the angelic costume, but it'd just be cool to have 1 in general!

Whats CS stand for? Curious.
Looking for a FurVilla chat group on Discord? Check out our unofficial FV chat!
https://discord.gg/8Z4UN7J

Looking for a code for your profile?
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/38212-reavs-free-profile-css-2-free-codes-so-far
9 Dec 2016, 8:41 pm
Hi hello! id like to enter 0w0/

My name is Anna im from Brazil and i prefer keep my age a secret 030
. Im a college student and i work on design.
Im kind of new to all this virtual pets sites thing (like ,seriously, i started to play neopets when i had 17 and then FR at 19) but furvilla really caught my attention because of the possibility of customizing my character whoever i want! My only struggle was to choose what kind of characters i should do here (so many).
Classes are ALMOST over ALMOST so until then im on a snail pace at my pkm sun progress and have been putting aside playing overwatch for a bit.

, I would love a Stampunk Costume or a angelic Costume. Thank you!
9 Dec 2016, 8:44 pm
I'm a stressed out high school student who spends too much time on Furvilla, Flightrising, and Deviantart. I like drawing furry creatures a lot. Uh I don't know what else to say. I'm a FV beta tester and I honestly didn't think I would have stayed for more than a month but lol here I am XD

I'm interested in the Fluffy and Beast costume the most. I've seen concept art of the new fluffy costume art and I kinda want my Snuffle doctor to have it.

Thank you for doing this!
Ping me to get my attention!
Commissions - http://fav.me/d91w4o3
Watch me on dA - http://mintiswirlix.deviantart.com/
9 Dec 2016, 8:46 pm
Hi I'm Spooky. I'm not really new to this game since I signed up when they were open to beta testing. I'm not really as involved in the furry world as other but I'd like to be. I play FR, ovipets, and dragon cave. I'm a friendly person so don't be afraid to friend me, message me, or ask me questions if you're new and lost. I love writing and making premade painties(I'm not very good at customs).

The two costumes I'm mostly interested in are the Reaper Costume and the Galaxy Costume. Thank you for hosting this :D
9 Dec 2016, 8:46 pm
Hello ~ My name is Synn, I'm 21 and I work full time working my butt off to pull my own weight xD I have two fluffy kitties and they're great. I love graphic design and netflix. I don't have any fursonas but I love the art! Thank you for your kindness and generosity!

The costumes I'm interested in are steampunk, spooky, sorcerer, reaper and mythic c:
V36pnLr.png
gVGqmXD.png
9 Dec 2016, 8:47 pm
Hi, Pesh, my name is Sarah (but you can call me Sherlolly)! I just joined FurVilla, as you can probably tell. I'm 22, a vegetarian and BBC addict, and have been an avid online gamer since Neopets (which I still occasionally play). I am also getting married-- in eleven days-- to the man of my dreams, and we are having a Disney World honeymoon! Unfortunately because of that, I won't have much time to spend figuring out this site till January! Hah. The costumes I'm most interested in are the Fairy and Royal ones! They're gorgeous.

This is extremely generous of you, and I wish everybody good luck! :)
9 Dec 2016, 8:49 pm
ITS YA BOI, GUZMA--
I'm mainly interested in the beast and galaxy costumes!
Waddup its ya boi. I mainly go by guzma now, but I also answer to cole. I'm a 23 year old trans-man, in a dedicated relationship of four years now (going on 5). I'm really bad at these sorts of things, and i never really know what to put haha. Ive been playing videogames since I was about six years old, starting i think on the old black and white gameboy with pokemon blue. Ive been on petsites since i first joined the internet back when i was sixteen and played nothing but neopets and runescape. and i think thats about it i guess!
c30086be157f36f5fdf36068d291bb97.png
9 Dec 2016, 8:50 pm
Hello, I am Crowbird98, though my real name is actually Dony Hana. Having just joined this game a few minutes ago, I came across a few amazing people who have helped me well in this game, and I have come to be very curious in these costumes that I see many other's in, and wonder on how to get them, I saw your give a way thing, and I really adore the Reaper and Galaxy costumes, they are so pretty, and very adorable, and you seem like a really good artist!
9 Dec 2016, 8:50 pm
Hey hey! Im retrosaurus. My fav colors are hot pink, purple, and the whole rainbow. Im a artist! freelance currently, and Ive been in the fandom since I was around 7. I own a fursuit, plan on getting more too! I love to collect potion bottles or weirdly shaped bottles (irl) and have a knack for plants and stars lately. I love old 50's clothes too! I own a pitbull, whos a big heckin dorkie kiddo, and my favorite species has to be a toucan or bear.

Im v interested in the Mythic costume or the Fluffy costume!!!! Thanks!
image_by_starcaide-dazuuj4.png

-Reminder to take your meds if you do have some and forget/etc!!!-

-Beta User #64694
9 Dec 2016, 8:51 pm
Reav Chickensmoothie, from way back in 2006
Beta tester/D.va main in OW/ "crap i didn't mean to alt!!!" * distant explosions*/ female/19
9 Dec 2016, 8:52 pm
Ah, i know of another CS, Cereal Soup. Thats why I was wonderin lol.
Looking for a FurVilla chat group on Discord? Check out our unofficial FV chat!
https://discord.gg/8Z4UN7J

Looking for a code for your profile?
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/38212-reavs-free-profile-css-2-free-codes-so-far
9 Dec 2016, 8:52 pm
Im tenzin and despite having been on this game since beta day one i have not been able to get the aquatic costume yet (which is what id like to enter for) for my starting dragon villager. I love pet and avatar games and drawing pictures of my villagers and designing painties that will never be uploaded. I just turned 17 last saturday and yeah. Theres not much interesting about me but im glad to be here
9 Dec 2016, 8:53 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 8:58 pm)
cheerwoof Chroma R0waii lcryosl Nigma realityUnacknowleged Chocolatechilla Sassibirb SleepyFoxy Jazzabell Somethinggetrekt

Hello friends!
I went through the posts up to now (up to cutiefox14) and it seems like you all did not post any costume preferences. For some of you I don't believe this was intentional, for others I did see that you posted you had no preference. It's also possible that in my quick skimming (yes, I will read everyone's post, I just skimmed through it quickly to start a list!) I missed that you actually *did* post your choices; if so please let me know! Rather than ping certain folks or ask a lot of questions I'm just pinging everyone and just posting a general reminder. If, even after I post this, you are not interested in posting preferences, that's all right, just wanted to give you the opportunity!

You are welcome to either simply edit your original post or post again with your choice! Or do nothing! I don't control ya life man!ヽ(´▽`)ノ

This is also another general reminder to everyone that if you want to win a costume please post two (2) choices so I can mark you down!!

For those that are wondering about me--the example I posted on the main page is actually about me, lol. That's my life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And thank you for the comments about my signature! Bathtub Barracuda keeps me going wooo
tumblr_mpn2swdpPI1rome1po4_250.gif
"you're beautiful as you are, courage"
9 Dec 2016, 8:54 pm
Hi! I'm Ariana (also known as Awesomedog10112, Tereziisbestgem, or Terezipyrope10112 depending on which website I'm on.) and I just joined this site, I'm just getting used to it so I guess it would becool to get some items and stuff to start me off I guess.. I really like Pokemon and Homestuck (as you could probably tell from my username) and virtual pet websites and such; and I also draw a lot.
I'm mostly interested in the Fairy and Galaxy costume, and good luck to everyone who joined!
9 Dec 2016, 8:54 pm
Hi! I'm Sardonyx, and i live in New York. I love petsites like this one, and really enjoy drawing (even though i'm horrible hh). I plan on one day learning how to sculpt/code sites. I've never had a cat, and always wanted to get one up to this day. Did i mention i love steven universe? Heh.

The aquatic and steampunk costumes are my favorite personally : )
casey | he/him | #38271 | FV time +1
9 Dec 2016, 8:55 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 8:56 pm)
Hello there! Thank you for this giveaway.

I'm Hilary and I'm going to be 23 on December 17th. I'm not really sure If I should be excited or worried.
I live in usa closer to Canada, which is a pretty nifty place but not a whole lot to do.
Dogs are probably my favorite thing in the whole world and I've been able to help out with dog shows.
I know a lot of different breeds and love mixed breeds a lot too. However, I've never actually had a dog of my own. I really love canines in general but pretty much every animal. I've played on pet sites since 2010 and ever since I've had my own computer really. I use to really love to draw and paint but college really got me down about it. I've been excited about furvilla since I heard about it on tumblr.

I think Pirate and Angel costumes would be really nifty!
Thanks for reading <3
(He/They)
I hope you have a great day!
Give the user above an Ice-cream flavor!
tumblr_p7las0inXP1u2x68ro7_400.gif
9 Dec 2016, 8:58 pm
Yo howdy. That's pretty cool!
I am exactly one (1) confused and small person trying (poorly) to make my way through life.
Though a lot of these costumes look really cool, I'm gonna have to go with Mythic and Reaper as my faves.
9 Dec 2016, 8:59 pm
Hi im shadow umm im pretty shy so i do not really know what to say about myself much err
I like video games and tacos>> lol as for costumes i just started so i don't really know anything about them but the reaper and angelic ones look neat so i would pick those ones o.o
Thanks for doing this contest its really nice of you i hope you have a great day ^_^