۞ Zodiac-Dragons Guild ۞ [OPEN] [RECRUITING]!

9 Dec 2016, 11:37 pm (Edited 13 Dec 2016, 7:34 pm)
74456b173ab099cb8e7f3666fe96b25f.png
(art is not mine, belongs to a friend)

Hello, Former members of Furvilla! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Azrael! I have opened up a new guild entitled 'Zodiac-Dragons'. This guild consists of mainly warriors, but other careers are warmfully welcomed!

What's Zodiac-Dragons?

Zodiac-Dragons is a guild consisted of mainly warriors, and explorers, other careers are allowed. The guild represents the former members Zodiac Signs. Each member has a specific birth-month, which each month has its own Zodiac Sign. The term 'Dragons' are used to represent our loyalty and creativity among eachother.

What's The Main Goal In The Guild?

One of our main goals is to just socialize and have fun! We have a discord server (currently work in progress), where we are all free to chat. The guild also accepts donations, where moderators in the guild distribute it to new-joining players who are in need of FC or FB. Art, Roleplays, and stories are common in the guild. We all appreciate eachother and show plenty of positivity! Please note, if you're donating send contributions to me, and if you know any players in need of help please let me know, I'm always open to donating the contributions to them!

How Can I Apply For Member/Moderator?

Please fill out this application below, I will get back to you, or former moderators will get back to you. Please use proper grammar, and put time. If you are accepted, you will be linked to the discord server. Age and gender does not matter, as long as you are mature!

What's A Zodiac Sign?

A Zodiac Sign is the sign of your birth. For example, if you were born on June, your Zodiac Sign would list as 'Gemini, The Twins'. For more information about your Zodiac Sign feel free to visit http://fsymbols.com/signs/zodiac/

What Does The Guild Mainly Do?

ZD contributes and transfer donations to newbies. We are anonymous when donating to newbies, we are always open to helping people out! If you're in need and you're new, please come visit our Discord server provided above, otherwise all donations are greatly appreciated, and will be aimed towards others.

Can I Donate?

Indeed! If you donate, you will be tagged in this thread. During donation, please transfer an amount to my account. Don't worry, I will not be keeping the FC or FD. They will directly go to players. Please donate an amount higher then 20 FC to be featured, otherwise thank you!

116163 FC/100000 FC II 1 FD/1000 FD

Donators

Bannini II 3,000

Mephisto II 4,000

SpoonThePup II 10,000

dollykeibum II 4,500

TRIDLERINKET II 200

ShapeshifterTF II 1,000

Florakoko II 500

Anonymous II 100,000

Thank you all so much who donated <3!

PERMANENT DISCORD SERVER IP https://discord.gg/pNPNGPe

CLOSED FOR NOW!

Name:
What is your goal for the guild?:
How active are you?:
Discord/or/and Skype?:
Any experience with moderation?:
Additional Info:

Member Form (You will be accepted no matter what, wanting to see personality!)

Name:
How active are you?:
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?:
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?:
Additional Info?:
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up:

We will most likely get back to you less then a day, depending if we're busy. If you have anymore questions please email me @ [email protected]

♈: @Sardonyx MahuruRaji MoonlitSnowflake 707 kestral KitsuneChaos18 Ranna tiamat234

♊: AzraelisticAzzy Winter_Wolf27 shadowwolfgem StatikFluff MantisFace MorganBerry Leon_Mercury

♌: GalaPyre

♎: spacebuggs Labrayic ZombiFlavor SpoonThePup Moshemouse Madsparkz

♐: snowflakeartist Mephisto WolfieSoftPaws ShapeshifterTF

♒: TRIDLERINKET Bannini shieboof

♉: Asuna2002 pokmon987 lazarwolfe Akuro_Zinnui

♋: objecthead WinterStorm Starseeker ThatOneHandedKid

♍: FrostPheyonix

♏: JustTopaz Rum alexanderhamilton

♑: Begone Sadrain FearNaughtica SporaticBunny_Yumi

♓: Angeleina Caitybee

⛎: Dei
- Your Loyal Fairy Tail Trash

9 Dec 2016, 11:52 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 12:17 am)
Also, Have a nice Christmas!
10 Dec 2016, 12:17 am
bump!
10 Dec 2016, 12:22 am
bump!
10 Dec 2016, 12:23 am
Zodiac Sign:
Name:Statik
How active are you?: as active as i can be!^^
Why would you like to join the guild?: i was invited:D i would like to help others though!
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: of course!
Additional Info?: sleepy:3
10 Dec 2016, 12:25 am
oh and Gemini for zodiac sign-
10 Dec 2016, 12:26 am (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 12:26 am)
StatikFluff

Thanks for applying! You have been accepted as member. We look forward to working with you <3

Come join the discord server! https://discord.gg/6nGwT
10 Dec 2016, 12:34 am
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Name: Aelavi or Pheyonix or whatever really?
How active are you?: Irl not very active. On here I hope to play nightly at least while I type stories and stuff.
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: It sounds like fun to meet people and get out there in connections and stuff.
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: When I eventually hit a point of stability. I'm new myself so. ^^
Additional Info?: I am avoiding finishing FFXV for reasons. Plus Pokemon is fun! And typing! WOO Klance!! Also I have skype if that matters at all? Probs not???
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up: I think I do? If not I'll totes sign up. Eventually. Like. Maybe tomorrow? It's getting late. ^^;
10 Dec 2016, 12:37 am
FrostPheyonix Thank you for applying to the guild!
You have been accepted as a MEMBER

Feel free to join our Discord and if you have any questions, go ahead and PM me.
10 Dec 2016, 1:15 am
AzraelisticAzzy i need the invite again-
10 Dec 2016, 1:21 am
StatikFluff https://discord.gg/DK2vu
10 Dec 2016, 10:50 am
bump!
10 Dec 2016, 12:13 pm
bump
10 Dec 2016, 3:04 pm
Zodiac Sign: leo
Name: Jasper
How active are you?: I just joined but im on daily
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: you had no leos!
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: maybe ,maybe not
Additional Info?: I do painties, I'm more then willing to do zodiac themed painties and raffle them off If you give me a good reason to :3
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up: yes I have one
Like my villagers? Check out my shop!
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/35555-galapyres-paintie-shop-open
10 Dec 2016, 3:14 pm
GalaPyre Thank you for applying to the guild!
You have been accepted as a MEMBER

Feel free to join our Discord and if you have any questions, go ahead and PM me.
10 Dec 2016, 3:38 pm
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Name: Mahu
How active are you?: Can't say for sure just yet since I just made my account, tho I plan to be pretty active so long as the site holds out for me ^^
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: I saw your post on the 'are you new?' forums ^^ (And i mean it combines dragons and zodiac so like, win win :D)
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: If I can then yep!
Additional Info?: idk, I art??? that's all I can think of haha xD
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up: I don't but I will if the discord forum is active ^w^
10 Dec 2016, 3:42 pm
MahuruRaji

Great to see you visited us! <3 You are gladly accepted as a member! We'd be happy to help you out on the website. It'd be great if you could get discord, we're all pretty active on here ^^! https://discord.gg/AHQC7
10 Dec 2016, 3:51 pm
Zodiac Sign: Aires
Name: MoonlitSnowflake? (Are you looking for my online name or real name?)
How active are you?: If I really like a game i'm active almost 24/7 (its bad, I know, but I have nothing better to do.)
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: I was invited and honestly, If it means I can help others i'll join in a heat beat! <3
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: Yes! I will not hesitate to donate anything I can spare! <3
Additional Info?: I love art. I can't make art but I love it!
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up: I don't have one right now however I will sign up... If I can figure out where to go.
My avatar is by S. Keogh (offsite artist). It is not free to use! Please do not use it!
dreampuff_raffle_banner_by_cthulucy-dbi4
10 Dec 2016, 3:54 pm
MoonlitSnowflake

Thank you for applying! ZD would be happy to invite you into the guild! You have been accepted. You can join the Discord with no account for now, but it is advised you get one later on. The discord server is very active usually! We look forward to working with you! <3

https://discord.gg/AHQC7
10 Dec 2016, 5:13 pm
Zodiac Sign: libra
Name: monda
How active are you?: im more of a casual player but im online for most of the day
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: i've always been interested in zodiac signs + this guild seems really interesting!!
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: yep!! i don't have much at the moment, but i'll try help out whenever i can!
Additional Info?: //backflips//
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up: aa yes!! i'll join as soon as i get accepted into the guild ; w ;
10 Dec 2016, 5:19 pm
spacebuggs Thank you for applying! ZD welcomes you with warm paws! We'd be happy to have you with us! You have been accepted as member!

https://discord.gg/nHUmq
10 Dec 2016, 5:26 pm
Zodiac Sign: Libra and proud!
Name: Rin
How active are you?: I just joined but I tend to be on practically constantly when I'm not at school!
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: I'm brand new to Furvilla and I'd love to get involved more in the community, and this seems like a fun/cool group to be a part of! Plus I'm obsessed with the Western Zodiac in general.
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: Of course! I really don't have much of anything but I can do my best c:
Additional Info?: Nothing that I can think of at the moment, nope!
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up: Yep! I've barely used it but my username's also Labrayic over there.
2u6fog0.gif21446jr.jpg2u6fog0.gif
"Smiling is not something you have to force.
When your heart gets warm, smiles come to you naturally."
-Peko Pekoyama

Hello, my name is Rin! I'm an artist, actress, and a huge Danganronpa fan!
Art Blog
10 Dec 2016, 5:27 pm
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Name: Luyciel or Levi
How active are you?: A little bit.
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: Would be nice to reach out to other furvilla members. And dragons.
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: If I got fc, sure.
Additional Info?: Nah
Do you have a Discord? If not please sign up: Yup.

Luyciel

They/Them
10 Dec 2016, 5:41 pm
Zodiac Sign: Taurus Aqua Monkey.
Name: Coljiro, Maus, or just Mouse. You could also call me Chip by my first name.
How active are you?: I just joined this site but if I like it, I might be a bit active.
Why would you like to join the guild (just give a simple reason! ^^)?: Well, I was invited here, but dragons are one of my favorite animals along with birds and mice (of course). Plus, this guild seems cool so why not?
Are you willing to contribute donations to the guild?: I don't have a job right now and I can't really spend money online. So, unfortunately no.
Additional Info?: Nothing really. I like videogames so if anyone wants to play on Steam or something, Origin, then you can message me. I'm also trying to learn the German language if anybody wants to be pen pals.
Discord: I have a Discord but I'm pretty shy. I will probably stick to text chatting.
Holy original signature, Batman.
(A flying mouse that isn't a bat.)
10 Dec 2016, 5:41 pm
Labrayic 707

Thank you both for applying <3

ZD would be happy to accept you into our guild! We hope you have a good time, if you have questions please dm me on discord or on fv!

https://discord.gg/pNPNGPe