How did you come up with your fursonas name?

18 Nov 2020, 4:36 am
The funny thing is that i didn't really had a name for her, it would switch from Cloudy to Azul and since i couldn't decide i thought to call her Nameless temporarily until i decided a name for her, but i end up liking the temporal name so now she's Nameless xD the 8-bitess part was because i like and play videogames since i was 3 years old (for real!)
When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight of what is happening on the ground -Yasha (Asura's Wrath)

b032362e-88f9-11e7-9187-a5f378566447.gif

Pixel Art by Winterslullaby
18 Nov 2020, 4:38 am
The funny thing is that i didn't really had a name for her, it would switch from Cloudy to Azul and since i couldn't decide i thought to call her Nameless temporarily until i decided a name for her, but i end up liking the temporal name so now she's Nameless xD the 8-bitess part was because i like and play videogames since i was 3 years old (for real!)

You could call her Cloudy Azul
18 Nov 2020, 4:40 am

You could call her Cloudy Azul

Oohh that's nice *-* but i really end up liking Nameless more qwq, thank you anyways! <3
When you live amongst the stars, you lose sight of what is happening on the ground -Yasha (Asura's Wrath)

b032362e-88f9-11e7-9187-a5f378566447.gif

Pixel Art by Winterslullaby
18 Nov 2020, 4:42 am
He is just me. That's it. That's how he got his name.
☆ | Lucas | 17 | He/They | Ping Me! | +1 Furvilla Time | ☆
tenor_4.gif
18 Nov 2020, 5:41 am
Well, she's based of an Ender man from Minecraft because I love Minecraft. Still acutely deciding whether she counts a same fursona actually, what are the requirements for so thing to be a furson, does it actually need to have fur? Sorry I'm still pretty new to the whole furry thing. Anyway I used her in a rp and had to quickly come up with a name for her the best thing I got was Void, like the thing beneath the island that she lives on.
Hello! My name is DragonChampion4 although you can call me Dragon! I am quite friendly and love role-playing! I have high functioning autism. My dream is to one day because a Librarian. If you like books to come have a chat with me! Also I love video games with some of my favourites being Minecraft, Assassins Creed Odyssey and Star Craft 2!
18 Nov 2020, 6:02 am
I came up with Nieril because it was originally Nettle. I wanted a more different and creative name so I was able to transform Nettle into Nieril.
18 Nov 2020, 6:24 am
Shes a dog so I named her puppy.. how original..

26922057_xfaMdmgAeOpkga6.png

signature drawn by TrickzMix icon made by Surgeon
19 Nov 2020, 8:38 am (Edited 19 Nov 2020, 8:49 am)
I don't really have a full on fursona but I call her Sugarr Hearts. Inspired by the fact her hair, eyes, and tail is the color of cotton candy. Her name Sugarr~ well she is a HUGE sweet lover. But I am making it that her name is actually something else because she is from another world. Her name is Sugarr on Earth.

Another fursona would be me. My name is Japanese I made Keri. SO I call her Keri- san
https://www.deviantart.com/gamefan101/art/My-Persona-progress-861654472?ga_submit_new=10%3A1605797273
Sugarr. H
19 Nov 2020, 8:42 am
Wykin (Pronounced WAY-ken) is kind of a pun, really.

Wykin, The Sleepwalker of Sallentine, haha
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Look up at the stars, not your feet ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Honey Gliders --- Questing Doodles --- Art ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Come visit Sallentine on Discord! ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
19 Nov 2020, 8:47 am
four bfdi.

thats it
[ finn / fable / joanne ! ]

[ gender-fluid + questioning ]

[ my carrd ( bright color warning !! ) ]

[ my pronounz ! ]

i replace my s with z cauze im zo cool like that :zunglazzez:
19 Nov 2020, 8:52 am
Jackthefennec

i thought about what cute animal relates to me (Jackson) the most, and then i put it at the end of the name
i also wanted a cute animal that was somewhat small, because irl i'm 5'7 which in my high school is short cause everyone was around 6 ft, but i was the size of my parents which i'm proud of. i also liked foxes so that really narrowed down the list of what animal i wanted to be. i wanted my oc to have very diverse characteristics like a unhealthy self esteem, thats why i put Jack "the" fennec as if i he was one of a kind
19 Nov 2020, 9:04 am
hmm.. i just named her after my dog
hi, im dog. though im not a dog

1e6658427cf51b31-fallout-gifs-find-share
19 Nov 2020, 9:09 am
it was generated

17 | ♂ | Arizona | MST | ESTP-T

Turtles-dancing.gif
19 Nov 2020, 9:11 am
I dont really know how i came up with Vukasa's name, but my other 'sona Trance was named after one of my favorite music genres--
My toyhou.se
FC for FD
My art shop
Help Alekzy!
19 Nov 2020, 9:19 am
my first fursona’s name was gemini. gemini was an edgy bunny that tended towards turning gooey when stressed and had an evil alter ego just named Them. i thought it was great because i align more with the gemini zodiac and it fit the duality theme.

now my official fursona is kinda up in the air. lovebug is based off my favorite computer virus (who..?? has one of those lol) and was my among us username until other people started using it, gin is just the original name (short for ginger) of my really really old vent/dsp oc, usagi/sagi (which i didn’t want to use on site). etc etc. i don’t have any legit main fursona anymore but i might bring gemini back
18 | They/He | Ask me about my fandoms sometime | Always down to chat! | Current Fixations: Supernatural, HLVRAI, Doctor Who | Check back for my adopt thread later | Currently rewatching Doctor Who because the SPN Finale was awful
19 Nov 2020, 9:31 am
Bean. My nickname is Bean, so is my fursona's. I nickname everything Bean.
Playable vampirelings (based on vampyroteuthis) in Splatoon please! 1b3f991bf5e9ea868fcc1b21b0d21ff0.gif
19 Nov 2020, 9:33 am
Bean. My nickname is Bean, so is my fursona's. I nickname everything Bean.

that must save you alot of time, pretty clever
19 Nov 2020, 9:38 am
Thanks
Playable vampirelings (based on vampyroteuthis) in Splatoon please! 1b3f991bf5e9ea868fcc1b21b0d21ff0.gif
19 Nov 2020, 9:57 am
I've got a few characters I call fursonas so, lets see..

Apollo: I just...came up with their name off the top of my head like most things
Corvin: They were originally called Ascelin which was generated, But their current name is a play on "Corvid" I suppose. And I just really liked it so ha-
Crow: Creepy-ish name for a creepy-ish boy
Glimmer: Uh, They're shiny sooo-
Hey i'm ur local dense cabbage
*slams fists on table* "It'S nOT cOmMaNDER!"
Garnet ⸸ They/He FV+1
I love plague doctors and creepy shit a lil too much-
I also like doing arts hehe check out my commissions or smthn

Untitled260_20201102163630_3.png
19 Nov 2020, 10:01 am (Edited 19 Nov 2020, 10:03 am)
i can't actually remember if i started going by roadkill before or after creating them, (dunno when i made my discord username, i think it was a year or so after) but if i did i don't think I'd named them anything before then. all the times I'd dabbled in sonas were years before (talking like, middle school in early-mid 00's) and never had names, none ever stuck at all and were usually rats (or the one rabbit). i didn't really know i would connect to opossums until my vulture culture days started in college.

basically everything i have now is secondarily named roadkill, from animal crossing to pokemon to stardew valley, etc, and they're all totally separate entities to them that just happen to share a name. heck there's a not-really human-sona (internet-sona? alt-self character? idek what you call that) type character with the name that's more the connecting-entity between all the human sub-characters. like think the base character that all the others are aus of, if that makes sense? but they're completely separate and unrelated to the possum that i call my 'sona.

...here's hoping any of that made sense lol
19 Nov 2020, 10:17 am
I came up with SIlence because she is a quiet character around certain people and her backstory is a bit creepy. She is originally a human, but now she's a shape-shifter. .p.
19 Nov 2020, 10:25 am
I came up with Nui from a MapleStory character I thought was cool, Ashara just cause it sounded cool and I threw random letters together, and the same goes for Luka, just the same as Ashara