WhiteFox's Color Bust Shop 350FD (FULL)

12 Jan 2018, 7:43 pm
DaDeer Thanks so much! I actually have slots open now, I forgot to edit the subject ^_^;
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-
12 Jan 2018, 7:47 pm
whitefox
Oh pfft!
Could I get a fullbody chibi of my boy Trasher then please ; w;
And is it payment upfront or after? o wo
Poppy // 24 // Female // Deer
My FurAffinity
12 Jan 2018, 7:48 pm
DaDeer Either is ok! :)
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-
12 Jan 2018, 7:48 pm
whitefox
I would love busts of these two:
https://toyhou.se/627662.auburn
https://toyhou.se/1249992.vela
Note, Auburn's bio is on her ref sheet, while Vela doesn't have one so it's text on her page.
I'll be paying in FD! Once confirmed I'll send it to ya =3
12 Jan 2018, 7:49 pm
StrayChowChow Ahhh they are so cute! You're first up so I'll start on them now, go ahead and send over your payment when you get a chance :)
12 Jan 2018, 7:51 pm
Christovski Oo I love their designs~ I'll put you on the list! :)
12 Jan 2018, 7:55 pm
whitefox if you still have slots left could I grab a bust of this guy? with a playful expression if possible.
i will be paying with FD!
12 Jan 2018, 7:56 pm
DaDeer Also... lmao I just got the reference XD Trasher is my new favorite reindeer. #relatable
12 Jan 2018, 8:03 pm
dedenne You've got the last slot, thank you! He's a cutie ^_^
12 Jan 2018, 8:14 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2018, 8:15 pm)
whitefox
Yeeees xD
He is the best opossum//reindeer ever. <3
Every trash can is a present to him. xD
Sending over payment now c:
My FurAffinity
12 Jan 2018, 8:16 pm
Dang. Hopefully I can catch a slot next time! :o
sig.png
12 Jan 2018, 8:22 pm
could i be on the pinglist?? id love to get a chibi quq

KY7NhFZ.gif

Kit || She/Her

Pixel by Abaddon || Vista by Puck || Icon by 3l

12 Jan 2018, 10:32 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2018, 10:34 pm)
@ StrayChowChow Here's your first bust! :3 PS I forgot to mention in the initial thread, if you upload to toyhouse you can credit me there @whitefoxmoth
straychowchow_chauvet_by_cenobitesquid-d
12 Jan 2018, 11:23 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2018, 11:23 pm)
StrayChowChow And here's Ophelia! Thanks for your order! :)

straychowchow_ophelia_by_cenobitesquid-d
12 Jan 2018, 11:33 pm
whitefox I actually did not pay for mine yet. Sending it in a bit.
I still want a bust, but I have a new ref for her.
Here's the new ref and can she be wearing a scarf the same color as her eyes?
13 Jan 2018, 1:25 am
Ralecune Sure thing, and thanks! I actually completed yours awhile ago, but I wasn't satisfied with the way it came out, so I'm going to try it again with the new ref + scarf :) I can send you the old version too though if you'd like~
13 Jan 2018, 1:42 am
whitefox Sure!
13 Jan 2018, 1:59 am
DaDeer Waddup its your trash boi!!! But seriously he's a precious gift and I love him..

dadeer_trasher_by_cenobitesquid-dbztyye.
13 Jan 2018, 5:20 am
Oh my god they're both amazing and perfect! I totally forgot to mention you could put clothes on Chauvet if you wanted xD Absolutely gorgeous, thank you!
puck%232184%5Bfv%5Dhoneypuckle%5Bda%5D%5
13 Jan 2018, 8:55 am
DaDeer Waddup its your trash boi!!! But seriously he's a precious gift and I love him..

dadeer_trasher_by_cenobitesquid-dbztyye.

LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS BEAN!! Thank you so much!! ; w;
My FurAffinity
13 Jan 2018, 9:23 am
Can i be added to the pinglist please? ^^
| Lee | a dog addicted to cat things | 23 | She/They |
14 Jan 2018, 11:06 am
zombiegirl34 Will do! :)
14 Jan 2018, 11:11 am
whitefox yay :D
| Lee | a dog addicted to cat things | 23 | She/They |
14 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm
Christovski
Here's Auburn for you! :D
christovski_auburn_by_cenobitesquid-dbzz
14 Jan 2018, 3:04 pm
Christovski And here's Vela! Thanks again for your order! :3

christovski_vela_by_cenobitesquid-dc001w