Former Furry, Should I get back into the fandom?

15 Dec 2016, 8:02 am
Hello! Arrow here, and I'm a former furry. I quit the fandom because I partly lost interest in anthropomorphic animals when I became a huge comic fan (As seen by my username and profile xD), but after joining FV and seeing how cool the furry fandom can be, I'm partially considering to joining it again. All you furries out there, what's good about the fandom and please do tell me how the fandom is like now!
WNrO0RM.gif
Arrow| They | Vigilante
| Instagram | Deviantart |

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

How did Slade Wilson swim off the island? He did the Deathstroke.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

xFlfGfM.png?2

15 Dec 2016, 1:27 pm
I think that if you wanna give it a try again, you should! :D

I've met TONS of furries who are extremely friendly and accepting and fun! Plus there are SO many amazing artists in the fandom! And everyone's supportive and not afraid to be themselves. ^_^

You can always get back into the fandom for a bit, and leave later if you want to. I have a couple fandoms that I only visit and participate in every once in a while, when I randomly get really into it again. XP

Do what you want, and make sure whatever it is, it makes you happy!
love-this-2.jpg
16 Dec 2016, 6:41 am
Peridorkie

Okay, thank you! I think I'll give the fandom a try!
WNrO0RM.gif
Arrow| They | Vigilante

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

xFlfGfM.png?2
16 Dec 2016, 4:04 pm
I'm a "casual" furry, so I'm not too deep in the fandom. I just play games like FV and sometimes I'll browse furry art, but I haven't been into creating or commissioning lately due to time restrictions. Maybe try that for a bit to see if you want to get back into the fandom? Just kind of fur around casually and browse things between other fandom stuff.
16 Dec 2016, 4:07 pm
please tell me how you left
26 Dec 2016, 3:11 am
Run while you can, we've gotten trapped here and can't get out.
PIXu6rC.gif
26 Dec 2016, 3:13 am
Reaver
I slowly left after I joined the MLP fandom years ago, and eventually forgot about furries until now (I've got no idea how that happenned)

Xen Kaeso
IT'S TOO LATE
WNrO0RM.gif
Arrow| They | Vigilante

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

xFlfGfM.png?2
26 Dec 2016, 3:21 am (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 3:22 am)
Well... I love the artistic and creative aspects of the fandom, and community that revolves around it. And regardless of my other fandoms, interests or lack there of... I don't think I'll ever be able to "quit" the fandom.

Quitting this fandom... for me, would be akin to giving up on myself as an artist; I've put far too much time and effort into learning to better myself as an artist because of this community... to just give up.

• Wife, Mother, Geek, Gamer, and Digital Artist •
Libra, Hufflepuff, Chaotic Good, ISFJ-T

VtXShuN.png