my active is usually lovett, a tiger
but my fursona is like.,, a pink lion/tiger/big cat in general

nya
output_9krqlf_by_skrungus-dasc7b0.gif

??? 7LR ???
lovett | he/him | meme addict
nya, perhaps?
(つ˵•́ω•̀˵)つ━☆゚.*・
i'm a fairy ! can you guess which one i am ?

☆゚.*・ ping me please! ・*.☆゚
17 Dec 2016, 6:25 pm
i'm generally a canid of some sort, although i have fursonas to parallel my theriotypes, so i have a bat and hyena sona as well. I did recently make a fursona that looks kind of like a human with a fursuit head for a head.

i also end up with a lot of demon sonas as well. oops
dQpAPbe.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:26 pm
Pippi well yes I suppose it is the term :0 the oly one I've ever heard used beside catkin.

are there any certain colors for you? I'm a tabby cat!
17 Dec 2016, 6:27 pm
haha, well. I ID as otherkin, so dream-monster shapeshifter Artificial Intelligence abomination...

BUT. i usually draw my fursona as a chameleon-axolotl hybrid... occasionally a Sheep-Deer...

ITS COMPLICATED...
kgzUaUC.png
Wait is this an other-kin thing or a fursona thing??

If fursona, my fursona is and will probably always be a red panda.
Beta Tester. Survived discourse, salt and 2 bans so ask me anything!
My current state of being is just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit_by_kayctricky_by_666maids-danvpdc.p

The boar's sin of gluttony!

TH || dA || Adopt Thread
A giant wolf. Artic giant wolf. I don't really know why, but that's my specie^^
This is a signature.
17 Dec 2016, 6:28 pm
I have... No idea. Everywhere to be honest. Can we say a wreck of a species? Because that's what I am.
Zdthz1J.png

Ripley/Feferi
they/them | +1 FV time
tumblr | deviantart | toyhou.se
17 Dec 2016, 6:28 pm
Sona-wise I flipflop between a Cat Monster and a Dragon-like thing.

IRL if I had to pick a species that's most like me...probably a pigeon.
bueno_by_headsmashscrafty-db29klw.png
Icon and sig by KingScrafty
I share a house with KingScrafty ! You'll probably find me screaming about how much I love her art!

If you could use They/Them pronouns when referring to me that would be really great ^^
17 Dec 2016, 6:30 pm
peeps said:
Pippi well yes I suppose it is the term :0 the oly one I've ever heard used beside catkin.

are there any certain colors for you? I'm a tabby cat!

Silver tabby. I have zero art for her, because she's super personal to me, not a fursona, and I just don't really want her out there for everyone, I guess. That's why I have my skunk, she keeps my true me safe <3
a skunk is a skunk, you should smell how you want
ui12vpZ.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:32 pm
memoca sorry for the ping but!!
hi there fellow samoyed !!! :"D
tumblr_lkl5s8Ay6F1qfamg6.gif | they/he | dog
tumblr_ltq6cfdoym1r27f5r.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:32 pm
My fursona is supposed to be a sheep (the one in my sig) but that doesn't really look like me. So i'm just a tired person lol
lZD5wyC.png4ObYFcD.pngd8NJom5.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:35 pm
memoca sorry for the ping but!!
hi there fellow samoyed !!! :"D

theres np :0 !!!!!
hi there sammy friend!! always nice to meet another samoyeds :3

ZrcYX3U.png

vista by lovingrobot
17 Dec 2016, 6:36 pm
Pippi oh is she shorthaired or longhaired or maybe in between those?

I'm a shorthaired tabby, forgot to mention ;w;
17 Dec 2016, 6:37 pm
Main Furvilla character is an Otto Otter, as for myself, betweenst some weird variation of a Corgi Fox
17 Dec 2016, 6:39 pm
My fursona has invariably been some form of dog for years, but I'm nitpicky and have no stable sense of identity, so their breed and design changes about every year. They've gone from an Akita mix to a shepherd mix to a Doberman.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(they/them, talk to me about dragon age and overwatch)
17 Dec 2016, 6:42 pm
I'm a jaguarundi/rattlesnake mix~
17 Dec 2016, 6:43 pm
I too change species WAYYY too much, but as of now i'm generally set on a Sea LION ((Like... Its a sea lion with a lions mane, just humor it TwT))
~When nothing goes right.... Go left!
I'm a rabbit, for sure. Oddly enough though, I don't have any plans to collect a bunny character here. None of them really worked for me. If there was a lop-eared character that was more white or one that was a reddish/golden color, that would work. I haven't exactly settled on a species of bunny for my sona yet, but I tend to move between the lop-eared varieties, angoras, and the snowshoe hare.
I AM MOST DEFINITELY KIN WITH DONKEYS AND MULES

I don't really have a fursona (I have Destiny, but she isn't canonically anthropomorphic and does NOT reflect my personality in any way, shape, or form), but if I did she would probably be a Percheron/Andulsian cross.

There's a mule at the ranch I work at in the summer. Her name is Juliet and we are the best pair, if only I was able to work with her more often. Even when I'm not riding her, whenever we're together I just feel... I feel that we are the same, like we can understand each other, or rather feel each other. When I'm with a horse or a donkey, yeah I can generally understand them, but Juliet and I just have something deeper, something stronger...

~Izzy~17~Equestrian~Artist that’s too lazy to actually upload things~
I subscribe to all of my own threads, so no need to ping unless you're quoting me!
17 Dec 2016, 6:44 pm
cat/fox

dzfakuw.png

I'm Angie! Feel free to ping me!
She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:44 pm
A daemon shapeshifter ...

::eats all the humans:
:throws up:

On here I'm developing characters for several species.
Hyena, rabbit, fox, etc. I'm all the species but they have different functions.
10175706_ryN.png 2757303_mkd.gif

EvoryGrimoireLendenVeskerkroevolkture
17 Dec 2016, 6:45 pm
Edgelord.. or uh phenestre.
bulletsatan.pngsatanic fluffmouse • artist • art thread • hedonist • totally an adultbulletsatan.png
iliumeart.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:47 pm
Eastern Dragon ouo

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png
17 Dec 2016, 6:47 pm
i'm a ralts
17 Dec 2016, 6:52 pm
Do you mean fursona? I have a couple but mostly I use a purple fluffy dragon and a purple and pink dolphin :3
tumblr_ocn0dsbaF01re4rkmo1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_of29umPv9o1re4rkmo1_75sq.gif tumblr_oszyeg9O7D1re4rkmo1_75sq.png

my tumblr