Help~Paying for WB Paintie Jewellery edits~

19 Dec 2016, 11:19 pm (Edited 23 Dec 2016, 12:50 pm)
I got this sweet babe Midas<3 free from nightfalljay :
wqlkvQY.png
because they are great, and I made a few color edits:
midas_unfinished_by_saerfall-dasbks9.png
but I can't do actual edits, but Midas needs all the shiny gold jewellery he can get his lovely claws on~
So I'm looking for someone willing to edit on a whole buncha glittery golden shinies; I can pay FD or FC or an assortment of things, I dunno..

Please ping me(or message me) with examples(ideally including actual jewellery, please), and what/how much payment you want for the editing!

I hope this is the right place to put this forumwise and
aah okay please though
I love this babe and he needs his dang shinies<3

Edit: Still looking for jewellery edits! Midas needs all his shinies, and I can get him wardrobe slots for different versions of him with all the lovely gold he can get!
dane5uf-6cfce23b-9afe-40a3-ab6d-4f76701f
lI2PVjW.pngKleos-too_sexy_for_your_evo_kiss_smoler_
Sorry it takes me a while to respond x..x'

19 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm
I have to go to bed now though so I won't be online for a while, sorry, I'll reply to anyone who comments asap when I'm awake again ^...^'
20 Dec 2016, 8:59 am (Edited 20 Dec 2016, 4:26 pm)
Awake now~
20 Dec 2016, 1:26 pm
Edited title for hopefully more interest..
20 Dec 2016, 8:40 pm
Bumping this for my love. <3
lI2PVjW.pngliBHOxY.png
21 Dec 2016, 1:22 am
Asha said:
Bumping this for my love. <3

thank<3
*Bumps before sleeps*
21 Dec 2016, 8:59 am
Morning bump. :3
lI2PVjW.pngliBHOxY.png
21 Dec 2016, 3:38 pm
Asha said:
Morning bump. :3

<3<3<3
gonnajustdeletethisthreadtomorrowmorningifstillnoactualcomments*cries*
21 Dec 2016, 4:30 pm
<3
lI2PVjW.pngliBHOxY.png
21 Dec 2016, 5:46 pm
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
lI2PVjW.pngliBHOxY.png
21 Dec 2016, 5:51 pm
Asha said:
I'm sorry, sweetheart.

*sniffles*<3
21 Dec 2016, 6:52 pm
I don't have examples of accessories. The closest thing I have would be my Muerto Shi, since she has a septum piercing and a piercing in her lip... But I'd be glad to give this a try once my tablet gets all charged back up =3
zipper_rush_by_spiritburn-daiyvfc.gif
1134-security-beta-bug.png I survived Beta 1134-security-beta-bug.png
21 Dec 2016, 7:19 pm
I don't have examples of accessories. The closest thing I have would be my Muerto Shi, since she has a septum piercing and a piercing in her lip... But I'd be glad to give this a try once my tablet gets all charged back up =3

Her piercings seem pretty great; I'd love for your help, if possible ^.....^ What would you be wanting for payment?
22 Dec 2016, 12:34 am
*Bumps before sleeps*
22 Dec 2016, 9:30 am
midnas_s_by_spiritburn-dasky5i.png

I still have a looooong way to go on this, but I figure after two hours, I could take a break and post the update, lol. Also, I used the original one for the base, since the other one is a broken image. I can replace it when I can see the edited base ;)

Depending on how tired I am once I finish what I currently have planned out, I might add more on to him.
22 Dec 2016, 10:09 am
midnas_s_by_spiritburn-dasky5i.png

I still have a looooong way to go on this, but I figure after two hours, I could take a break and post the update, lol. Also, I used the original one for the base, since the other one is a broken image. I can replace it when I can see the edited base ;)

Depending on how tired I am once I finish what I currently have planned out, I might add more on to him.

Woahmygosh! Thank you; it looks really great so far! ^...^
o..o' I'm sorry the image didn't work, I'm not sure why it's having issues, but does this work?
I love what you have done so far, and anything else you want to add would be super appreciated, but don't overwork/stress yourself at all! ^...^
But aah, what would you like for payment for this?
22 Dec 2016, 10:16 am

o..o' I'm sorry the image didn't work, I'm not sure why it's having issues, but does this work?
I love what you have done so far, and anything else you want to add would be super appreciated, but don't overwork/stress yourself at all! ^...^

Yep. The sta.sh link worked, so I've replaced the base image =3

And, honestly, whatever you'd like to give for payment, when it's done, will be fine by me XD (I'm just procrastinating on other things and using painties as a de-stresser :p)
22 Dec 2016, 10:34 am

Yep. The sta.sh link worked, so I've replaced the base image =3

And, honestly, whatever you'd like to give for payment, when it's done, will be fine by me XD (I'm just procrastinating on other things and using painties as a de-stresser :p)

Okay, good ^..^ Yaythanks~
aahokay, well, do you have any preference of currency, or minipets, or festfairies, or are there any other items you are looking for? sorry ^...^' Lol, me too, and I hope it's helping destress you then ^..^
23 Dec 2016, 12:51 pm
*quietly bumps*
24 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm
Sorry for the delay >.< I wound up saving the file to my computer instead of my mobile storage, so, uh... Stupid me.... It's currently sitting at home while I'm here. Which means the earliest I'll be able to get back to work on it, again, will be Tuesday evening >.<

As for payment: FC/FD would be preferred, though Bell or Gingerbread fairies are a close follow up.
But, as I already said, whatever you feel is fair, when he's done for you, will be perfectly fine =3
24 Dec 2016, 8:36 pm
Sorry for the delay >.< I wound up saving the file to my computer instead of my mobile storage, so, uh... Stupid me.... It's currently sitting at home while I'm here. Which means the earliest I'll be able to get back to work on it, again, will be Tuesday evening >.<

As for payment: FC/FD would be preferred, though Bell or Gingerbread fairies are a close follow up.
But, as I already said, whatever you feel is fair, when he's done for you, will be perfectly fine =3

Lol, no problem, I understand, and hope you are having great holiday times ^..^
Alright, well, I'm terrible at pricing, sorry, but I'll send some of those things when done, thank you again ^...^
24 Dec 2016, 11:27 pm
Saefall
I can do something like this, if you want extras. I can do anywhere from 500 FD to 1k FD depending on the amount of jewelry you want - and I can do it in a number of styles. Are you interested in seeing?
Side Note: I can also do shifty painties if you would like a whole new one! That would be 1,5k - 2k FD, depending on the complexity. c8
Asha | Demisexual | she/her | Closed/Poly
24 Dec 2016, 11:41 pm
Amuk
Thank you super much for commenting, but I'm afraid that is sadly out of my current price range, in that I do not have nearly enough for that, lol, sorry, but thanks for your time anyways ^..^