Is Anyone Even Trying W/ The Giving Tree?

31 Dec 2016, 5:32 pm
When I get bored I just casually grab the hundreds of snow things from the tree and discarding them,

1500 pages why

IS ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO FIX THIS????
oaludp8d8aa.gif

432450_trainercard-Syn_Grimwood.png

31 Dec 2016, 5:33 pm
I stuck about 77 spiders in there earlier so there was something other than snow.

Sadly, it didn't last too long.
31 Dec 2016, 5:34 pm (Edited 31 Dec 2016, 5:34 pm)
Probably a good idea to keep them there until this event in February. ^^
31 Dec 2016, 5:36 pm
I been putting draggys, i kinda want it to stay, it will help new players in the next event
31 Dec 2016, 5:37 pm
Yo don't discard them yet. There's gonna be an event in February where you can dump minipets to a giant serpent. Just keep em in the tree til then and you can throw them at the trash snake, hopefully.
output_daoahh_by_babbebbyb-dcu6ns1.gif
31 Dec 2016, 5:37 pm
I got like 20 different pets from there actually :3
31 Dec 2016, 5:41 pm
babbebbyb Oh yeah? Well looks like they're all going to storage then xD

I just can't stand all the pages? I dunno it bugs me
oaludp8d8aa.gif

432450_trainercard-Syn_Grimwood.png
31 Dec 2016, 5:42 pm
I added money and it was gone as soon as it was added. Swept away by the river of snowpets.
Cree/Ray // she/her // anxiety // asexual Homoromantic ((maybe aro??)) // Homestuck trash
please ping me if you want my attention, i have a hard time noticing things
31 Dec 2016, 5:45 pm
I'm hoping not! D:
I just don't like the idea of the snowpets being discarded and going to waste. I can't blame anyone for doing it and not liking the tree situation, but I'd really prefer it if we kept them for the pet sink event. I guess it's sort of a 'why throw it away' mentality? Like plz, it's just such a shame, it kills me to see. Every time I hear people are cleaning up it's just just like, thank you so much for trying to do a service for the community, but also please don't. I will personally get rid of all of them in February if I have to, please do not clean the tree. ;u;

(I totally get it though, nothing against people doing the cleaning! It probably bugs people the exact same way the discarding bugs me. OTL )
FV +7 | Please ping me!
31 Dec 2016, 5:46 pm
I took like one snowfox from there today.
16 Jan 2017, 11:46 pm
There is only about 300-400 pages of it now.
It's slowly thinning out.
doubletrouble_0.jpg
original.gif Jay | They/Them | INFJ original.gif