What Does Your Fursona Hoard?

7 Jan 2017, 11:12 pm (Edited 8 Jan 2017, 12:40 am)
So, This is my first ever thread on Forums but i have wondered this. Dutch Angel Dragons have a thing were we like to hoard all sorts of things from Horse Plushies to tin cans, My question is What does your Fursona hoard?

My fursona (Hazard) Hoards tin cans because of when he bangs them together he really likes the sound they make and tries to re-anact that sound.

This is Hazard http://imgur.com/a/lWSES
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 89)][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(77, 166, 255)]http://www.Twitter.com/Hazard_DutchAD[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

7 Jan 2017, 11:14 pm
My fursona isn't a DAD but they all would definitely hoard insects and taxidermy. Just like me irl, ahah. I have 5 tarantulas and 2 praying mantises!
Zdthz1J.png

Ripley/Feferi
they/them | +1 FV time
tumblr | deviantart | toyhou.se
aaaa Faon hoards fortunes from fortune cookies and bones!!
BCSLHD3.png Artemis | 19 | She/Her | Tumblr WnCZmZE.png
Mine hoards gems/crystals and taxidermied animals :) just cause she thinks they're super neat to look at and study
2egq7PY
2eBjcno2eBjcno2eBjcno
|My Felting Shop|
If I didn't respond to you please ping me again!
7 Jan 2017, 11:15 pm
Almeisan hoards art supplies, anything pretty. Glitter, rocks, paints, beads. He loves anything colourful or sparkly. Alhena collects recipes. Doesn't have to use them. Just keeps them. I mean, she cooks and bakes 24/7 so she ends up using them at some point, but shes got book after book.

My DAD Liberty hoards flags. mostly American and LGBT+ flags and such. she also loves stars. anything with stars.
✰Anarchy✰21✰he/they/it✰
@ 40847 for ping ✰ taken ✰ icon by Paulie
⬇for my commissions thread ✰✰✰ for song name game thread⬇
rgbe7pay7ok2o2evpabtkg
carrd
7 Jan 2017, 11:16 pm (Edited 7 Jan 2017, 11:17 pm)
Plushes. Just... so many plushies. And stars.

tumblr_mtoy8fCVZO1sufzbxo4_500.gif
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
7 Jan 2017, 11:17 pm
My fursona usually hoards honey, memes or electrical things like copper and wires, kinda like irl me :V though they're a llama not a DAD lmao
GMT+ 10 / 9 Hours ahead of FV time!!
Gk9yOoI.gif
They/Them - 19 - Local bastard
7 Jan 2017, 11:17 pm
Salt.

TH | DA | FA
20531052_JGDhQzLHarUdxth.png
7 Jan 2017, 11:18 pm
my gryphon fursona, though he hates his job as a farm-boy, likes to take the best fruits and vegetables he can find when nobody else is looking and eats them all himself.
5bk8.png
7 Jan 2017, 11:18 pm
My newest adopted DAD Ariden, pretty sure would hoard turtles. All things turtle. He was based of an alligator snapper so why not??

Mica hoards..Flower shaped pins and buttons.

Timidus likes bottle caps..Metal bottle caps plus Faygo caps.
Taurus|Female-Genderfluid|Slyph of Rage|20|Prospit
7 Jan 2017, 11:19 pm
My sona hoards seeds because of her field (her home) being destroyed. So, she keeps them because she fears it will happen again. Kind of clinging to her remains of her home as a security thing.
eLQPvMJ.gif
Cel / 22 / Utah
7 Jan 2017, 11:19 pm (Edited 7 Jan 2017, 11:20 pm)
Mine likes to hoard Smarties.........

So, So many Smarties........

and feathers........
3641-a-very-jolly-button.png

( ᐛ )و

~please ping me if you're responding to me or if you're getting my attention~
7 Jan 2017, 11:19 pm
my cotton candy dragon trashsona hoards so many things
all the things

specifically Boxes, Rocks/Minerals, Gems, Fossils, Seashells, Mineralized fossils and shells, Stuffed Animals, Animal figurines, candy/decorative tins (though she's picky about them), and the occasional 'junk' items which include (but are not limited to) feathers, foreign coins, and dead circuitboards.

if she finds it interesting she hoards it she's basically me bc i hoard the most useless shit what do you mean dead circuitboards are useless?? what do you mean i cant just have 20 boxes in my room??? absolute blasphemy i tell you! //weeps// i have so much fantastic shiny junk in my room
Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch
> Paintie Shop<

Female | 26 | Canada
Battle.net - GenjisWife #1910
> 1 hour behind Furvilla Time <

dragon_tailwag_actual_size_by_sqacey-dc4
pixel art by sqacey
7 Jan 2017, 11:22 pm (Edited 7 Jan 2017, 11:23 pm)
Bows !!
I have so many neck bows for them. generic blue, green w/ red ornament for christmas, a nightmare before christmas one, etc ;v;
7 Jan 2017, 11:23 pm
Bones, daggers, and gold coins >:)
• It was open? • Just a smidge. • 21 • gender fluid • she/he/they • slytherin/thunderbird •
giphy.gif
7 Jan 2017, 11:25 pm
Since my fursona I'm assuming is pretty similar to me, I'd say probably plushes. I have a shit ton of those IRL and I adore every single one.

And anatomy books. I don't know why, but I really like studying those, particularly the sections on the nervous / digestive systems.
7 Jan 2017, 11:28 pm
Plants.
aesthetic
【 darky/plume ★ she/her ★ ace panro 】
tumblrlistographydA
tumblr_o7mkjp2V7W1qhdexto1_250.gif
7 Jan 2017, 11:29 pm
Hazard_DutchAD

My fursona hoards pretty much everything! Ranging form fluffy things to plushies, gems, crystals, trinkets everything that is spiritual related. Then creates things out of them, or uses them as an energy resource.
7 Jan 2017, 11:31 pm
Drawings... like me. Other than that, stuff she finds when swimming in the ocean or exploring her island.
Beta Tester #54018
[adsadsadsd.png
7 Jan 2017, 11:31 pm (Edited 7 Jan 2017, 11:37 pm)
creme brulee enjoys hoarding their plants, skully hoards blue gems, and dallas hoards a wide assortment of stuff including weapons and cherries. chandler collects plants as well, but she also collects lightning bugs for strings around her horns so she can be a portable light!

(edited to add chandler's hoarding stuff)
hi im spec and im illiterate
nkOnSpH.png 5pfM1fY.png -- gos6vOr.png xSRsBu0.png
pride flags from Lu
bones and stuffed animals

just like her momma rip me B')
iPd97NZ.gifYbpLwur.png6retanN.gifYbpLwur.pngiPd97NZ.gif
BkvGbbz.gif™ |boBvjTb.gif|™ 5zBgwgn.gif
Elwood likes to keep a stock of coffee blends and teas, though primarily coffee. He's hooked on it just like I am <3

My dutchie Tinsel loves to hoard gold/silver christmas ornaments and objects.

elwood_sig_by_li_fae-dauiifq.png
7 Jan 2017, 11:35 pm
Chunks of metal, wood, various tools, plushies, and romantic artwork. Hoping one day to find love, travel the stars and become a great craftsman.

...Oh wait, that's just me.
7 Jan 2017, 11:43 pm
Luke would hoard food, but they'd eat it all before a decent-sized pile began...
Please ping me, or I likely won't notice!
7 Jan 2017, 11:48 pm
Sundae said:
Elwood likes to keep a stock of coffee blends and teas, though primarily coffee. He's hooked on it just like I am <3

My dutchie Tinsel loves to hoard gold/silver christmas ornaments and objects.

Tinsel sounds so adorable
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 89)][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=rgb(77, 166, 255)]http://www.Twitter.com/Hazard_DutchAD[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]