"Furring" my Chica head

12 Jan 2017, 3:31 pm
So ive been working on this Five Nights at Freddy's fursuit head for a while now and i finally got my hands on all the materials to finish it but im a bit hesitant to fur it. ( haven't worked with this fabric much before and its stretchy)
I decided to buy a plush fabric so it looks more like the character in game (despite my artistic changes) and im not sure how to go about it.
I already duck tape on the head to make the cuts in the fabric but i dont know if it'd be a better idea to sew the pieces together or to glue them to the head.

12 Jan 2017, 3:32 pm
chica looks like plastic, glwt
Give yourself away to this irresistible melody!
Art from Cookie Run: Ovenbreak >>>aaa.gif
13 Jan 2017, 12:28 am
Chica doesn't look plastic to me. XD

I haven't worked with a material like that before, but what you may want to do is take a small amount and test how it conforms to something else by gluing and by sewing and see what you like the best. Best of luck with your suit. :D
~͈ͅ-͏̪̖̰ͅ~̷̤-̻͕͔̗̳͢-͎̥͝~͢-̧~͎̻́jack__2__by_frozensparrows-dar0qt0.gif~̼͚̖̰͓̮͍͢-͙̣̞͈̘̫̥́~̭̼̤̦͍̟̜͠-҉̫̲̼̼͇̠͈-͖̰͈̟~-͏̘̹͍
Watch this Gif with any music and it makes that song 9001 times better
ticket_by_sparrowwrightheart-dbrget8.png
13 Jan 2017, 12:31 am
ShayCat I reccomend sewing small chunks of it together and glueing those peices down, then when you have all the big chunks on, sew them together and your set!
image_by_starcaide-dazuuj4.png

-Reminder to take your meds if you do have some and forget/etc!!!-

-Beta User #64694
13 Jan 2017, 12:32 am
I always preferred sewing back when I did fursuits. It's relatively easy to do it by hand and get a nice flat seamless-looking result. Gluing is doable, but you have to be careful so that you don't end up with gaps.
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
13 Jan 2017, 12:32 am
lol, duck tape, for chica the chicken XD
When the new stuff gets old, go back to the old and find something new!
-Compilationguy in509H9.png