Goopy Adoptables!! tw_eye contact

12 Jan 2017, 10:57 pm (Edited 3 Nov 2017, 5:06 pm)
Welcome to my shop! I am lenden, or you can call me lemon~ I'm offering Goopy adoptables!

No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to this thread.

If you need a shifty potion to use these as painties, message 5FriendsLotsOfCrazy!
The typical turnaround time from when I accept the assignment is 24 hours.
I can resize anything you order to whatever dimensions you prefer~

Line-Break-425x62.jpg

Premade Cost!
FurCash: 20k
FurDollars: 200
USD: $2

Small Edits:
Small edits such as requesting a single color change or the direction of the eye movement, or a slight edit to their shape, are priced as follows:

FurCash: 5k
FurDollars: 50
USD: 50¢

Complex Edits:
If you order a more complicated color scheme including markings or floaty bits, or want a different part animated, like a wave or toothy grin, these extras will cost you:

FurCash: 10k
FurDollars: 100
USD: $1.00

Line-Break-425x62.jpg

Premades:

My-mom-liked-these-colors-combined Goop~ My mom was looking over my shoulder and saw a paintie with these colors combined, and she really liked it for some reason, so I made this for her. Yes! Goops can wear clothes! Usually it's a latex or polished leather so that they don't seep through the fabric. It's a bit of a mess. Since she is a premade, she falls under the Premade price list! (the first prices listed in this thread)
tumblr_okf8esYK3B1uuztino2_500.gif

Line-Break-425x62.jpg

RULES

Payment! For a premade, you will send payment, and then I will give you the un-watermarked image.
For a customized order, it's much the same. You tell me what you want, I'll make it and show you the watermarked image, when you send payment, I'll send you the un-watermarked version.

If you buy one of my premades, but wish they were a little different, you can pay the edit cost and I'll fix em up for ya! For example, if you really loved Strawberry Mint's color-scheme/markings but prefer the glowing single eyeball to the jittery shapes she has, you could pay 10FD and I'd make the edit.

This is first come first serve. Whoever posts first in the thread with a desire for a gloop, they will be served first. HOWEVER, if they fail to send payment within 24hrs of me accepting their purchase, the gloop will be available for the next person in line.

You have complete freedom over your adopt. You can change their name/gender/personality however you see fit.

You can use them on any other site you want, but please provide a link back to my shop if you do.

I retain the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. I don't see this coming up at all but it's always a good idea to have one of these disclaimers in every store~

~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

ALL kitty village. you got a kitty item?
I WANT IT

~PING ME~

12 Jan 2017, 11:00 pm (Edited 19 Apr 2017, 8:12 pm)
Sold Premades

tumblr_ojnpa58CFp1uuztino1_r1_400.gif

Meet Micah! She is a bubblegum Goop! She is the base goop that all other Goops are made from. She was adopted by 5FriendsLotsOfCrazy! Lucky!

tumblr_ojnpa58CFp1uuztino4_r1_500.gif

This is Strawberry mint! She was bought by Goop! Thanks Goop!

tumblr_ojnpa58CFp1uuztino2_r1_400.gif

This is Jyn! They were adopted by... Jyn! Thank you Jyn!

tumblr_ojqgjqNVAz1uuztino1_500.gif

Friday the 13th Deserves recognition! Say hello! She is an example of a shape change and a custom animation! She was adopted by hemotypewriter! Thank you hemotypewriter!

tumblr_ojnpa58CFp1uuztino3_r1_500.gif

This is Glitara! She is an example of a more complicated color scheme. She was adopted by shadowwolfgem! Thank you shadowwolfgem!!!

tumblr_ojqopm7T0i1uuztino2_r1_400.gif

Meet Yamete! Since everyone liked Friday13 so much, I thought I'd give a foray into a little bit of creepyness. Yamete was adopted by hemotypewriter! My best customer!

tumblr_ojqya8KOTU1uuztino1_r1_500.gif

Heeere's Darla! Darla is a clotted blood gloop. Gross. She was adopted by hau!

tumblr_ojsodj92Gb1uuztino1_500.gif

Best be wary of Barry! Some goops like to ingest skeletons. Was this one alive, with flesh and all when it was devoured? We'll never know. Well, hemotypewriter might get the chance but I do not envy them. *_*

tumblr_ojsodj92Gb1uuztino3_500.gif

Who's that? Wendall! This goop works at a museum, his goop is cleansing and he's in the middle of cleaning a skeleton for the Archives. hau will watch over him from now on. Thank goodness!

tumblr_ojsodj92Gb1uuztino2_500.gif

Pleased to meet you Pierra! Don't worry, Goops don't have skeletons naturally. This one was... Inserted. Pierra was adopted with a small edit, by Wusel! Thanks Wusel!

tumblr_ojzxqtsn1T1uuztino1_500.gif

This is Amanda! She is Special. She has an extra bit of animation & she was adopted almost immediately by 5FriendsLotsOfCrazy! Thank you so much 5FriendsLotsOfCrazy!

tumblr_okgmq5vGGM1uuztino1_500.gif

Ace Flag Goop! This goop was bought with a little edit by Jyn! The idea for these came from my sister, and she wanted me to do the Ace Flag first. I like the ace flag so of course I did it for her~

tumblr_ojqopm7T0i1uuztino1_500.gif

Gogostop! She's an unhealthy Goop. She needs someone to nurse her back to health! jimmyrobot15 volunteered! What a swell guy~

tumblr_okf8esYK3B1uuztino3_500.gif

Pan Flag Goop! Adopted by the ever affable Mykestri! As these flag goops do well, I may make more as premades. Feel free to request a certain flag! I'd only charge the simple edit fee, basically to pay for my time looking up the flag.

~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
12 Jan 2017, 11:27 pm (Edited 3 Nov 2017, 5:10 pm)
Custom Goops!

tPGElf0.gif

Friendslotsofcrazy-had-a-dream Goop~

tumblr_ojnpa58CFp1uuztino5_r1_500.gif

This is Watermelon Goop! She was ordered by Ceera_rayhne! Thanks Ceera!

tumblr_ojqe0dg06V1uuztino1_500.gif

This is Glooper! Named and ordered by hemotypewriter! Thanks hemotypewriter!!

tumblr_ojr7n8wvRv1uuztino1_500.gif

Pastel Galaxy Gloop! Property of ScissorMouth!

tumblr_ojr7n8wvRv1uuztino2_r2_500.gif

GrinGoop, property of Lunilla! One of my favorite customs to date~

tumblr_oju6moHzrR1uuztino2_r1_500.gif

Dragoopula! hau's newest addition to their little family!

tumblr_ojy4lksNLA1uuztino1_r1_500.gif

Goopy Ouija Board!!! I've gone my whole life up till now thinking it was Ouiji. *_* The more you know... Thanks for teaching me how to spell Ouija, Xanadu!

tumblr_ojy8d6alTY1uuztino1_500.gif

Goldeneye Cherry Goop for Lubiniki! Yay mutations!

tumblr_okny1ax3O91uuztino1_500.gif

Hnnnngggggg Jyn ordered this sweetie custom and I just.... TwT I'm so proud of my babies~ This is my new favorite custom~ How could I resist?! If I hadn't stopped myself I would have ended up putting eyes everywhere which is not exactly what they ordered. There's actually about 2 more eyes than asked for so sorry!!!
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
12 Jan 2017, 11:39 pm (Edited 6 Feb 2017, 5:04 pm)
Affiliate stores!
If Crustacea are more your thing, try Scyllarus Semi-Open Species!
2884535_A80phqR3bHyBQBz.png?1486362257

Pinglist
Goop
hemotypewriter
shadowwolfgem
5FriendsLotsOfCrazy
ScissorMouth
Jyn
Lunila
Wusel
Raflle

Just let me know if you want to be removed from this list~
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
12 Jan 2017, 11:41 pm
heavy breathing**

is there a pinglist?
casey | he/him or they/them | #38271 | FV time +1
12 Jan 2017, 11:48 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2017, 11:49 pm)
I am a bit embarrassed to say goop , I do not know what a pinglist is, but I'm sure I can accommodate you once I am made aware~ :3

*eyes your betentacled goop kitty*
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
12 Jan 2017, 11:54 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2017, 11:56 pm)
Lenden No need to worry! A pinglist is just a easy way to notify people when new adoptables, premades, etc are available! It's usually just a series of pings haha

edit: ok i gave in can i buy strawberry mint in fc?? i'm in love haha
12 Jan 2017, 11:57 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2017, 11:58 pm)
Sure, I can ping you when something happens in my goop y store! :D

And YES~ Thanks for your purchase, when I receive your payment I will message you with her unmarked image~
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
12 Jan 2017, 11:58 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2017, 11:59 pm)
Lenden Ahh, thanks! And i'm not sure if you saw in my edited post, but i'd like to also buy strawebrry mint in fc <3

edit: just saw your edit oops
13 Jan 2017, 12:03 am
goop Hehe~ Thanks for your purchase! Strawberry Mint should be waiting for you in your inbox! :3
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
13 Jan 2017, 11:14 am
I'd like to buy Jyn, please! (They have my name, how could I not?)
13 Jan 2017, 11:21 am (Edited 13 Jan 2017, 11:23 am)
Will you ever be offering customs? These are lovely.

EDIT: Oh, and add me to your pinglist please!

EDIT #2: Wow, nvm on that first thing- this is what I get for reading your rules half-asleep. I'll be sending a custom order in a minte!
On FR and CS under the same name.?yY-zh=party.png

Ping me again if I don't respond in 24 hours, there's a chance I clicked and forgot to respond.
13 Jan 2017, 11:22 am (Edited 13 Jan 2017, 11:23 am)
Jyn of course! What currency would you like to use? Jyn-goop falls under the premade prices as follows:

FurCash: 10k
FurDollars: 200
USD: $2

hemotypewriter I am indeed offering customs! Tell me what you'd like!
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
13 Jan 2017, 11:23 am
Furcash, please! Sending now.
13 Jan 2017, 11:29 am
Could I get one with a baby blue base, pastel green stripes, and a yellow eye with purple-ish jittery hearts?

Ping me again if I don't respond in 24 hours, there's a chance I clicked and forgot to respond.
13 Jan 2017, 11:30 am
Jyn Jyn should be waiting for you in your inbox! <3

hemotypewriter Sure thing! I'll get started right away!
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
13 Jan 2017, 12:35 pm (Edited 13 Jan 2017, 1:44 pm)
hemotypewriter the watermarked version has arrived in your inbox! I'll await payment and then send you the unmarked version! :3

Edit: Received your payment and unmarked Goop should be in your inbox! With a surprise alternate version! Enjoy! :D
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
13 Jan 2017, 1:45 pm
goop
Umm, I added another premade, in honor of Friday the 13th. Is this the kind of thing you wanted to be pinged for???????? I don't want to be annoying!
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
13 Jan 2017, 1:56 pm
Ooh, I really like that extra drippy look! I'll see if goop wants Friday first, but otherwise, I'm interested!

13 Jan 2017, 2:00 pm
could I buy Glitara? Also for FC is like 10,000 or more then that
bfb3RDT.pngCall me Gem| She/her and Them/they| Sapphic1MtmN6G.png

UdXKo19.jpgWX2rzpt.png hPSL0H9.gif
13 Jan 2017, 2:23 pm
Lenden That's exactly what i'd like to be pinged for! Friday's cute, but hemotypewriter Can have them!
13 Jan 2017, 2:26 pm (Edited 13 Jan 2017, 2:28 pm)
Hey, Is Micah still available perhaps?
I'd love to adopt her~

Oh and if I may, may I perhaps adopt Friday too?
MY ICON IS MY POKESONA, EMI. Designed by a RowanFyre
My Deviantart~

Please check my Emergency Commissions thread? I need to raise $15-$22 for a bab on hold
Clicky click?:
https://pokefarm.com/user/DSSOfficial
13 Jan 2017, 2:27 pm (Edited 13 Jan 2017, 2:37 pm)
~
10175706_ryN.png 2757303_mkd.gif

EvoryGrimoireLendenVeskerkroevolkture
13 Jan 2017, 3:30 pm
hemotypewriter Accepted your payment, Give me a little while to send her over for you - I'm a bit busy atm

shadowwolfgem Glitara is 10,000FC, yes. When you send payment for her, I'll put her in your inbox unmarked!

5FriendsLotsOfCrazy Micah is available for you! When you send payment for her, I'll put her in your inbox unmarked! Unfortunately, Friday was already claimed by hemotypewriter. but you can order a custom that might suit your needs~

Xanadu Welcome to my shop! Did you want to be added to the pinglist?
~PING ME~

Beta Edgelord

I WANT IT

~PING ME~
13 Jan 2017, 3:31 pm
Sent~ May I be added to the pinglist?
bfb3RDT.pngCall me Gem| She/her and Them/they| Sapphic1MtmN6G.png

UdXKo19.jpgWX2rzpt.png hPSL0H9.gif