Pay $5 / 500FD / 500G / 275kFC / 425kT / 4DIG

22 Jan 2017, 1:08 pm (Edited 3 Feb 2017, 8:28 pm)
I will draw you animals~
ANY KIND OF ANIMAL!
That includes humans!

SLOTS:
1. Jurobii
2. MeatieMeats
3. Kankri

PRICE OPTIONS:
$5 USD
500 FD
275,000 FC
500 FR G
425,000 FR T

I am offering colored sketches, possibly cleaned up, depending on the complexity of the piece. Please post below with references to characters you might want drawn. I will let you know if I want to take your commission to draw one of your characters. Please note that I will draw ferals and gijinka, but I am not an anthro artist, so if you characters are anthro, you can have me draw them as feral or gijinka versions. If I have any questions, please be available to answer. The turnaround time on these should be within three hours of acceptance, unless otherwise notified, because they are a lot more loose than my usual work. Examples, of the potential quality of what I am offering, are listed below. You can look at this as $5 USD grab bags. If you have a preference of whether you want the piece to be "creepy" or "cutesy" or "elegant" or such, let me know. I won't do "goofy" though. Any other input you feel is necessary, such as pointing out something super important in the character design, just tell me!

Honestly, I'm just trying to save up to get more 4DIG villagers. /D3D

Do you have 4DIG ID villagers for sale?
FOR ID 1000-1999: Offering 4 colored sketches
FOR ID 2000-7999: Offering 3 colored sketches
FOR ID 8000-9999: Offering 2 colored sketches

FRESH BRAND NEW AS OF YESTERDAY EXAMPLES:
Nobody_Sketch_Plutia_Snowflake.png
Lilith_Deer_Kirin_Redo_WIP1.png

FREAKING OLD EXAMPLES OMG SOB:
(some are way too old, but are listed to give an idea of loose lines)
(I swear my anatomy has improved, please see above for not suck)
nymnym.jpg
draft_heart_body.png
iheartjubby.png
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨

24 Jan 2017, 12:14 am
^
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
24 Jan 2017, 12:39 am (Edited 24 Jan 2017, 12:42 am)
Artist Would you accept a Royal Costume + 25k FC as opposed to full 275k FC? I have little funds left ;o; If you're not open to items (I can offer more stuff) then I'll wait until I collect so (: you have awesome art btw!
24 Jan 2017, 1:59 am
Thymemint
Aw~ Thank you. Hmm....

Mostly I am interested in pure currencies, or 4DIG villagers.
I have no need of any costumes. I may be open to some items.
Unfortunately, my interests may not help your situation.

FV WISHLIST: (With values according to my desire)
[x1] Shifty Morphing Potion Recipe (valued at 250,000 FC or 450 FD)
[x10] Shifty Morphing Potion (valued at 45,000 FC or 80 FD each)
[x10] Paintie Ticket (valued at 95,000 FC or 175 FD each)
[x10] Snow Festival Ice Fairy (valued at 6,500 FC or 12 FD each)
[x1] Gold Fennec Fox (valued at 55,000 FC or 100 FD)
[x1] Silver Vampbird (valued at 55,000 FC or 100 FD)
[x1] Sword of Discourse (valued at 1,250,000 or 2500 FD)
[∞] Art Trade (to be discussed in PM if such is offered)

I can't think of anything else that I would be willing to work for.
My furvilla interests are few. Mostly I want villagers for characters.
And items for their pets and for making them look the way I want. :P
25 Jan 2017, 1:04 am
^
25 Jan 2017, 2:03 pm
^
26 Jan 2017, 6:49 pm
^
28 Jan 2017, 10:38 am
^
28 Jan 2017, 11:29 pm
^
29 Jan 2017, 11:59 am
^
1 Feb 2017, 2:35 pm
^
1 Feb 2017, 7:20 pm
^
1 Feb 2017, 11:58 pm
^
2 Feb 2017, 7:44 am
Artist
ahh i'd love to get a piece of my chara here for 500 gems on FR !! the ref is a little rough, but it should get the idea across c':

http://i.imgur.com/yCnY8Sp.jpg

i'd like for the drawing to be elegant, if possible!! c:
2 Feb 2017, 10:29 am
jurobii
Sure thing. I would be drawing them somewhat realistically. Do you want them drawn as a deer, a reindeer, a goat, an antelope, a horse, a pony, etc? It would help to have a species to reference, and I also need to know whether you want them to be of average size, petite, overweight, etc? n_n
2 Feb 2017, 5:54 pm
Artist
rhea is actually a yenomi, a species on deviantart c: here's their info page, which includes their lore and anatomy:

http://yenomi.deviantart.com/journal/About-Yenomi-607720249

and i'd like her to be average size please !!
2 Feb 2017, 6:31 pm
Artist
could i possibly get a piece of http://sta.sh/010bwgpx2oz9 ? o:
for FD!! maybe in a cutsie style?

i'm rude, crude, just some furry dude.
2 Feb 2017, 10:25 pm
jurobii
Oh my gosh, they're precious. Okay. That helps.

MeatieMeats
I'll put you down for the second slot!
Are these both the same person?
Are they wearing a cloak and mask?
If so, would that one be okay to draw?

I will begin tomorrow. My computer ended up dying, and I had to wait houuuurrrrrrs for someone to come along and get my charger for me. TT__TT (I'm currently bedridden, so I can't get up and get things for myself.) At this point I'm sleepy and out of it from meds, but I look forward to starting these on the morrow!

n_n
2 Feb 2017, 10:28 pm
Artist
They are indeed the same character!! You can draw whichever version you like o:
Thank you so much!!

i'm rude, crude, just some furry dude.
3 Feb 2017, 7:46 pm
jurobii
Doing more research on these, it seems that yours is still just a baby and might change over time still? Do you want me to draw them as a baby, or do you want me to visualize what they might look like as an adult?
3 Feb 2017, 8:10 pm (Edited 3 Feb 2017, 8:11 pm)
Artist
the ref i provided is actually rhea as an adult !! i haven't grown her up yet, but i don't plan on changing her design anymore so c: i'd love for you to draw her as an adult please, ty !!
3 Feb 2017, 8:11 pm
jurobii
Two braids, ya? One braid for each ear tuft thing? :D
3 Feb 2017, 8:13 pm
Artist
yeap !! adult yenomi have braids/long ear fur for each of their ears c':
3 Feb 2017, 8:13 pm (Edited 3 Feb 2017, 8:15 pm)
I LOVE YOUR ART And really want an OC or two drawn but..... I don't have the money right now.... I have some leftover fairies in my stall..... And maybe I can offer you one of my original species when they come out? (Soulbearers, I have an info thread about them and am hoping to get the actual store up in the next couple weeks.....)

And as for the stall I'll go by your prices. (I never know how to price things so I went in the middle-ish for them....)
button_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmt.png
tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_250.giftumblr_inline_nqfatkFPuU1qi7awk_250.gif
3 Feb 2017, 8:20 pm
jurobii
Is it okay if I add a subtle gradient or maybe flecks or sparkles to her back spot?
Or do you prefer the flat colors exactly as is? n///n

Hypernova
I ended up buying all but 5 of the ice fairies I wanted.
And those would only be worth 50 FD total, which doesn't help much.
Your soul bearers are pretty cute! But I don't keep anthro characters.
You can always come back to me later when you have the money, though!