Clovenwillow Shoppes (Painties, Species, Art)

29 Jan 2017, 4:45 pm
Thank you! ;w; I've been eyeing these guys. XD They're so adorable and derpy.

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
29 Jan 2017, 4:47 pm
can I be added onto the pingslist for droogins? I was interested in the jackalope but it appears everyone else is too haha
Z6E19Ap.png
Click the banner for more details!
29 Jan 2017, 4:48 pm
Soni
Thank you! If you have any palettes or themes you want to see, hmu on here or in pm cause i wanna see what people want XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

29 Jan 2017, 4:50 pm
Hmm.. ;w;
A chocolate themed one would be cute~
Maybe chocolate+mint colored~ I looove brown with light/medium splashes of colors.

A droogin colored in little flowers growing on his back too would be super cute for spring/easter!
Maybe one that looks sort of like a statue with moss growing on it too? |D; I have no idea. Or a series of rock-like ones with flowers and mushrooms. ;w;

I was just looking and noticing that you did customs, but I have no idea what I'd ask for. XD

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
29 Jan 2017, 4:57 pm
Violetpool AHHHHH THAT JACKALOPE IS ADORBS... Why am I so slow XCCC
29 Jan 2017, 5:01 pm (Edited 29 Jan 2017, 5:51 pm)
I love all of them..... DARN ME AND NEEDING MORE VILLAGER SLOTS!!
Two hours ahead of furvilla time.
Time zone is AST/ Atlantic Standard Time

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time
29 Jan 2017, 5:10 pm
SmUthe
Yeah! They were popular i guess XD

Soni
Ooo those sound super cute! I can do vague notions for customs too, that way if you know you want something along those lines but don't quite know what I can fill that for you XD

MomoThePandaBear
Yeah they went fast!

Kozmic
haha you don't have to have a villager slot readily available to buy one XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

29 Jan 2017, 5:12 pm
Violetpool you have customs?! How do those work? :3
29 Jan 2017, 5:15 pm
MomoThePandaBear
if you have a specific vision for it I'd be more than happy to help you out! and i even take vague themes and/or color palettes and a biome suggestion if you want a looser interpretation! The vague themes are $3 and the specific design is $4 I'd prefer usd over FD but if i don't get any orders for another week, then I'll open to FD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

29 Jan 2017, 5:21 pm
Violetpool ohhh I might wait then. I have USD but not a lot and I'm trying to save up. However if I get some USD commissions any time soon I will be back
29 Jan 2017, 5:23 pm (Edited 29 Jan 2017, 5:26 pm)
Violetpool

Oooh gosh. ;A; Well I have these ideas and you can pick one if you want!

A little coffee colored (like latte art) and themed droogin that's brown+red? (Maybe hints of gold?)

A light brown+lavender (or soft spring green) one with antlers (longer antlers maybe?) with flowers in it (lilies, daisies or roses)?

A starry night one with fireflies+antlers, maybe with tiny lights/glowing flowers hanging from the antlers? Probably kinda similar to the one above but a night theme with blues/purples instead of brown/lavender.

Could whichever you choose to do have a little poof tail similar to the jackalope too? That is so cute. XD

You can do any of the ideas you feel like or whatever comes to mind that works better! Whichever you enjoy the idea of most~
I'm willing to pay for up to two at the moment, (In FD if that's fine!) so if you end up liking the idea of two of the designs out of the bunch, just let me know~

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
29 Jan 2017, 5:26 pm
Violetpool honestly if the deal with the jackalope doesn't go through though, I would buy it for USD
29 Jan 2017, 5:50 pm
MomoThePandaBear
sorry the deal is done ;U

Soni
mmmmsorry I only take usd for now, i might open it up to FD if I dont get any orders after the next week
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

29 Jan 2017, 6:24 pm
Violetpool
That's fine! ;w; I thought I had read you took FD.
Hopefully I'll be getting paid in my paypal for the next couple weeks, so maybe I can get one then. ;w;

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
29 Jan 2017, 7:00 pm
Soni
Ill take FD here in a bit if I don't get any orders here soon! I just don't wanna get too swamped with orders XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

29 Jan 2017, 7:01 pm
I understand entirely! ;w; I would most definitely pay USD if I could over FD because I know it pays the bills and feeds and buys cool stuff, I'm just waiting on finishing commissions myself before I can afford to. ;w;

So no worries! <3

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
29 Jan 2017, 7:07 pm
Soni
Cool cool!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

29 Jan 2017, 7:08 pm
Hello! Could I please be added to your ping lists? <3
29 Jan 2017, 7:21 pm
linjiang
already done!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

30 Jan 2017, 3:49 pm
bump!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 12:51 pm
Jokesy MomoThePandaBear Sirius Creep Admiral Soni linjiang AngelAura Mimic inkrunner101 Apri-pop SplashStar ANiceCupOfCocoa elly Media filikox goop Lygress qhostie Starchaser Dovah LouseDog Redwings Lunila Iralla Relic Kozmic pasteltears Wesslove Jyn Moonlit-Comet hemotypewriter Estrith TabbyTheCat Amethyst Valice opossumcryptid SmUthe

Two new Droogs are up for sale!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 12:52 pm
I call the bird one!
Currently on Semi Haitus
~| 21 | Agender | They/Them | ♎ |~
I prefer they or them, but you can really call me whatever you want. =3
giphy.gif
31 Jan 2017, 12:53 pm
Valice Okie doki! USD or FD?
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 12:54 pm
USD =3
Currently on Semi Haitus
~| 21 | Agender | They/Them | ♎ |~
I prefer they or them, but you can really call me whatever you want. =3
giphy.gif
31 Jan 2017, 1:07 pm
Ooooo they are so cute!!!! ^^

Still debating whether or not I am gonna buy macaroon. No matter what though I always come back and want to buy it. If I did get it could it be put up as a paintie?
Two hours ahead of furvilla time.
Time zone is AST/ Atlantic Standard Time

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time