Clovenwillow Shoppes (Painties, Species, Art)

31 Jan 2017, 1:09 pm
Kozmic
Yeah! You get a fully shaded version to put on as a paintie!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 1:11 pm
Really? That's awesome! I'm probably gonna get it. Would you mind holding it for a bit?
Two hours ahead of furvilla time.
Time zone is AST/ Atlantic Standard Time

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time
31 Jan 2017, 1:17 pm
Kozmic
I don't mind at all!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 1:18 pm
Omg thank you ^^ I will try to pay you before the end of the day :)

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time
31 Jan 2017, 1:21 pm
Kozmic
No worries you've got time!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 1:21 pm
Ok thank you

Feel free to ping me ^^

31 Jan 2017, 1:26 pm
Violetpool Ahhh the catfish, can you put him on hold until I get home, about 2-3 hours?
31 Jan 2017, 1:36 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Sure thing!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 3:04 pm
Aw dang it. XD yet again one I wanted was claimed! Ah well. XD

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
31 Jan 2017, 3:19 pm
Violetpool how much to get the cat fish shaded as well?
31 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm
Soni
Which one was it? maybe I can make several like it and hope they don't get snatched up XD

MomoThePandaBear
none zip nada XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 4:06 pm
Violetpool oh, I have some input. I think there should maybe be a 'breeder's classified' aka a list of users who are looking to breed their droogin's, and ofc, a link to the droogin in question. It would be very useful to find others looking to breed. Also, if I were to breed a droogin from you, would I be able to trade or gift it, to a friend as long as I tell you? :3
31 Jan 2017, 4:23 pm
MomoThePandaBear
I am actually working on a droogin registry! maybe a forum topic, so everyone can keep track of their own droogins? and so I don't have to go in and change things myself or worry about anyone potentially deleting whatever off of wherever XD

Yeah trading and gifting is A-OK as long as no proffit is made! just let me know who you give or trade it to!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 4:23 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2017, 4:28 pm)
Violetpool
The catfishy. ;w;

EDIT: Wait I see the sold ones. ;w; I'm silly. <3

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
31 Jan 2017, 4:28 pm
lovebird_by_violetpool-daxcf9r.png
this was the lovebird one! I'm working on a sort of registry forum to list the droogs you have, and which ones are available for breeding and whatnot
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 4:37 pm
lovebird_by_violetpool-daxcf9r.png
this was the lovebird one! I'm working on a sort of registry forum to list the droogs you have, and which ones are available for breeding and whatnot

oh lawdy please do another bird one. Also, I LOVED that jackalope so hint hint nudge XDDD Omg, can you imagine a pigeon droogin? OwO
31 Jan 2017, 4:46 pm
Violetpool I am also debating breeding my two droogins together but idk if the color palletes would be a bad idea to combine? Hmmmmm decisions.
31 Jan 2017, 4:56 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Haha go for it! I'd never give you an ugly baby!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 5:01 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Haha go for it! I'd never give you an ugly baby!

I mean, I didn't think ya would, I kind of figured you could make a beautiful combo. The traits possibly passed down will be awesome! I love aquatic creatures, as you can tell by my past purchases. That does it, Imma go for it. 300FD?
31 Jan 2017, 5:20 pm
MomoThePandaBear
300 FD c:
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm
I would like to buy the little macaroon droogin now :3 I got a villager all set up and everything

Feel free to ping me ^^

31 Jan 2017, 9:20 pm
Kozmic
USD or FD?
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

31 Jan 2017, 9:21 pm
FD please :) i can send the transfer over rn

Feel free to ping me ^^

1 Feb 2017, 7:20 am
Can you hold me the Candy Hearts Droogin for 2 weeks?
1 Feb 2017, 10:34 am
-KiwiBerry-
Hmmm I guess!
Sure!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me