Clovenwillow Shoppes (Painties, Species, Art)

4 Feb 2017, 9:39 pm
SplashStar
Yeah! Send the payment on over and I'll send you them files!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

4 Feb 2017, 10:12 pm
Violetpool Ohh I love mystery grab type stuffs. Could I snatch up two from the pit? In FR treasure? (My username there is the same as here)
4 Feb 2017, 10:12 pm
Shinyfox
Ookamiotoko runs that!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

4 Feb 2017, 10:16 pm
Oh my gosh I am sososo sorry. I completely missed that there were multiple people running the thread OTL sorry!
4 Feb 2017, 10:17 pm
Shinyfox
ahah that's no big deal! we all good here, cause we live together so it's easy to just let them know XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

4 Feb 2017, 10:51 pm
Shinyfox

No worries bahaha! Yeah, me and this pink and purple nerd live in the same space~ But I'll actually be opening up 20 grab-bags soon! Er, grab chances in the pit??
ACuUXgi.png

tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_540.gif
4 Feb 2017, 10:57 pm
Violetpool yo, can i buy short lizard? I'll be paying in fd
Z6E19Ap.png
Click the banner for more details!
4 Feb 2017, 10:59 pm
Ookamiotoko

Awesome ^^; I'd love to be put on a ping list then if that's ok? <3
4 Feb 2017, 11:16 pm
Shinyfox

Sure thing! This'd be a test run atm bahahhaa! But my FR username should be the same as here :P
ACuUXgi.png

4 Feb 2017, 11:19 pm (Edited 4 Feb 2017, 11:19 pm)
MomoThePandaBear Shinyfox

The Trash Pit Is Open

"I raised them pearly gates for ya, happy?" - Prometheus, the Swamp Monster
ACuUXgi.png

4 Feb 2017, 11:37 pm
SmUthe
Yeah! Send it on over and I'll send the files!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

5 Feb 2017, 10:49 am
Ookamiotoko
i'd love to take one from the trash pit for FR treasure! that's be 75k, right?
5 Feb 2017, 1:30 pm
Ookamiotoko Sent a Message on FR =3 super excited <3
5 Feb 2017, 1:33 pm
Ookamiotoko may I be added to the pinglist?
Two hours ahead of furvilla time.
Time zone is AST/ Atlantic Standard Time

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time
5 Feb 2017, 10:30 pm
Kozmic

Sure thing! Which shopes :P I have three in this "Mini-mall"
ACuUXgi.png

5 Feb 2017, 10:42 pm
Ookamiotoko hmmm... all of them? :>

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time
5 Feb 2017, 10:48 pm
rrook

Sure thing! My UN is the same as it is on here~ Once payment is secured, i'll be able to send your mystery friend to ya!
ACuUXgi.png

5 Feb 2017, 10:51 pm (Edited 6 Feb 2017, 12:36 am)
Shinyfox - Please note, everything here is watermarked to keep the design in the hands of the buyer. All un-marked items are sent to the buyer personally~

"Yall seem like those kissy huggy folk, i'll spare ye of your load at least" The grumpty old swamp moster took the items and money off your hand. "Go on ahead, I got poison control on speed dial if somethin ever does happen."

You tentatively reach your hand into the hole. You feel a slight feathering against your hand as you grasp it gently. A scream emanated from the hole itself! You pull out to reveal this.... droogin? I'm not sure if it is a droogin, but it sure as heck has the same properties! It even came with a tag "Please register your official droogin >>HERE<<" Aaaaalright??

tumblr_okvykjSbLr1rlzsw1o1_500.png

(Number 20)[/center]
Upon knowing that you can go in again, you plunge your arm into the abyss. After feeling nothing for a bit, you pull your hand out sadly. But what's this? Something seems to be stuck to your hand! How did you not feel this featherweight friend! It chirps at you happily, and nuzzles your neck. My gosh goly, it's so CUTE!!

tumblr_okvn56LfK11rlzsw1o1_500.png
(Number 7)

After grabbing your two little babies, your third pull was upon you. You dove in once more, happy of the little feathered friend attached to you. Or seemingly, wouldn't let go that is. A head pops up out of the ground, pushing your hand out.

"Greetings fellow friend! I have been lost in here forever! Thank you for releasing me. How may I ever repay you~" A demonic centaur emerges from the hole, holding a small animal in his arms. Two for one!! What a deal!! And the other one is a Puus! So cute!!

tumblr_okv6ilgMBM1rlzsw1o2_540.pngtumblr_okvnjg8pZT1rlzsw1o1_500.png
(Number 16)(Number 15)

5 Feb 2017, 10:53 pm (Edited 5 Feb 2017, 10:54 pm)
Kozmic

Bahahaha! No problem! I'm just glad to be able to do something so fun :D (For examples on what you get from the pit, you can look above this post >w>)
ACuUXgi.png

5 Feb 2017, 11:27 pm (Edited 5 Feb 2017, 11:28 pm)
Ookamiotoko

Omg I love them! Ahaha! So much! o3o you are fantastic! I can't wait to come back for more!
6 Feb 2017, 12:33 am
Shinyfox

Granted, I may post watermarked images here, but hand you the regular ones here in a sec bahaha! I'm not used to this kinda thing :P Uno momento~

And gah! I'm so glad you like em! The only Droogins that do come from the pit though are very... unique ones >w> Just to say the least~
ACuUXgi.png

6 Feb 2017, 4:50 pm
rrook - (Markless image will be sent soon via PM~~)

As you reach your wing in, you feel a squishy thing splat on your feathers. AAH! GROOS! But, as you pull it out, this little lollipop shark smiles at you, showing you it's cute little fang.

tumblr_okvnhjvSGb1rlzsw1o2_500.png
ACuUXgi.png

7 Feb 2017, 7:52 pm
Ookamiotoko Please pingme for your droogins?

Violetpool , me and Kozmic have agreed to breed their Macaroon, and my droogin, Lotus. I am 'footing the bill' lol.
7 Feb 2017, 8:14 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Okie doki! send the payment on over and I'll get started!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

7 Feb 2017, 8:31 pm
MomoThePandaBear Violetpool yay baby Droogins! Woot woot! :>

Feel free to ping me ^^