Momo's Butter Bunny Shoppe n' More- 0 BB, 3 Misc.

1 Feb 2017, 7:28 pm (Edited 6 Feb 2017, 8:33 pm)
You walk down a sandy path in Oceandome, and you happen to see a small dome alongside the path. Within the dome, you see a cottage, incongruent with it's underwater surroundings. There is even a lush, green lawn inside. You can see all sorts of creatures running, flying, or waddling about. A frantic panda, Momo, is hurrying to herd them in their pens. You hurry to enter the dome and assist her...

After they're rounded up, Momo smiles at you. "Welcome to my little shop." She said, flushing sheepishly. "Let me show you the Butter Bunnies."

1 Feb 2017, 7:29 pm (Edited 6 Feb 2017, 8:33 pm)
Butter Bunny Lore
(things may be added or changed, as more research is conducted)

Butter Bunnies are a hyrbid between squirrels, bunnies, and butterflies. They are very happy, bubbly little guys, and are close with nature. They typically live in the forests, in little treetop villages. These little creatures have a green thumb and affinity with plants. During the mid fall, they begin to migrate to warmer places, temporarily abandoning their village for the cold months ahead. They only take food from the harvest with them, and few personal posessions. These buns are also rather sociable, and love making friends amongst themselves, and with other creatures.

Young Butter Bunnies are born as 'larvae' without wings, unable to fly, but as they mature and develop, their wings grow after the chrysallis stage. The young are chubby and smol, resembling caterpillars slightly. The babies eat like cows, chowing down on everything and anything they can. The Butter Bunnies as a whole eat nuts and berries, and fruits and veggies, along with various other flowers and plants.

Since Butter Bunnies are semi mammalian, they lay live young. They can have up to 3 young, though an average of 1-2. They have no particular mating season, except they rarely reproduce during the winter months. These fellas mate for life typically, though it isn't always so certain.

These creatures are very adept at climbing, as well as flying. They enjoy both, though each may have their own preference. They also posess the agility of a rabbit, and are quite fast even on the ground. Butter Bunnies have no instinctual preference of flying, climbing, or hopping, but each may have their own personal preference.

There are a few varieties of butterbunnies, more uncommon or rare, but many are undiscovered, or not well researched. There are moth varieties, dragonfly varieties, and even ladybug varieties. Typically butter bunnies are the squirrel, rabbit, butterfly hybrid.

Butter Bunny Traits
○ = common trait
☆ = Uncommon trait
◇ = Rare Trait
♧ = Legendary trait

-All traits will be listed below the Butter Bunny for sale. Rarity obviously affects price.

-If a BB is common, it posesses only common traits, and/or up to 3 uncommon traits.

-An uncommon BB has at least 3 uncommon traits, and can have 1 rare trait. It may also have any combination of common traits.

-Rare BBs have at least 2 rare traits, and can posess any amount of traits lower than it's rarity.

-Legendary BBs must have at least one legendary trait, and can have up to 3 rare traits,and/or 5 uncommon traits, and any combination of common traits. However, they rarely even have uncommon traits.
1 Feb 2017, 7:31 pm (Edited 20 Feb 2017, 10:12 pm)
STOCK-
Please note that any traits or bases may be reused, but the design is unique and will not be replicated. There may be similar patterns or colors used, but every Butter Bunny is unique.

***NOTE: All USD payments will be made through paypal ONLY.

Also, I can probably resize these for use as painties, or you may if you wish, but I MUST BE CREDITED IF YOU DO, and they will obviously be for use on a SHIFTY base only.

butter_bunny_adopt_1_by_momothepandabear
Blue Raspberry Cremesicle- Common// sold to shadowwolfgem
○ Ears, Tail, Wings, Antennae,
☆ Coloration

butter_bunny_adopt_3_by_momothepandabear
Monarch- Uncommon// sold to Beoof
○Ears, Tail, Antennae, Coloration
☆Eyes, Wing coloration (Monarch), Stripes

AUCTIONS
limited_edition_valentine_butter_bun_201
Raspberry Truffle Melt- Uncommon
○ Ears, Tail, Antennae
☆ Wing shape/pattern, drip pattern, fur coloration
◇ Eye type/pupil
700FD OWNED BY Tailgatescutebooty
1 Feb 2017, 7:32 pm (Edited 6 Feb 2017, 8:34 pm)
Breeding Center-

COMING SOON

Momo is tirelessly researching these fellow's breeding habits, and will definitely let you know when she figures out how to breed them.
1 Feb 2017, 7:34 pm (Edited 20 Feb 2017, 10:13 pm)
Extra Adopts
Here we have extra adopts that are random, unassociated with Butter Bunnies or any species, that I made, or are linearts that are free for commercial use. In lineart cases, credit must be given to both me and the lineart artist. If the adopt has no information on artists, that means I made it.

cheeb_adopt_2_by_momothepandabear-dauqqf
Geisa Red Panda- $4.00USD, 400points or 400FD ***OR 4 FEATHERS

sushi_cory_dog_by_momothepandabear-datry
Sushi Albino Cory Pup- sold to shadowwolfgem

panda_cory_dog_by_momothepandabear-datry
Panda Cory Pup- sold to shadowwolfgem

hook_tail_cory_dog_by_momothepandabear-d
Sharkbait Albino Cory Pup- $2.00USD, 200points or 200FD *** OR 2 FEATHERS

false_julii_cory_dog_by_momothepandabear
False Julii Cory Pup- $2.00USD, 200 points or 200FD *** OR 2 FEATHERS

4 Feb 2017, 10:08 am (Edited 8 Feb 2017, 12:14 pm)
Pinglist-
Beoof Starchaser shadowwolfgem Violetpool Tailgatescutebooty LuckyMou
4 Feb 2017, 10:24 am (Edited 4 Feb 2017, 12:09 pm)
Reserved
4 Feb 2017, 10:42 am (Edited 4 Feb 2017, 12:11 pm)
Reserved
4 Feb 2017, 10:54 am (Edited 4 Feb 2017, 12:10 pm)
Reserved
4 Feb 2017, 10:57 am (Edited 4 Feb 2017, 12:10 pm)
Reserved
7 Feb 2017, 9:22 pm
Beoof Starchaser shadowwolfgem Violetpool LuckyMou Tailgatescutebooty I am now open! Check out the shop, and if you have any inquiries about the species or shop, let me know! If you would like to be stay on the shop pinglist, please notify me :3
7 Feb 2017, 9:25 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Oh wow that rasberry truffle one is cuuute!
and damn those cory pups are to die for!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

7 Feb 2017, 9:30 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Oh wow that rasberry truffle one is cuuute!
and damn those cory pups are to die for!

Thanks for the input! I had the cory pups from a while ago, and they never sold, but I figured it might be better if they sat here.
7 Feb 2017, 10:36 pm
Kozmic too lazyto link it to my profile, I forgot to do it as well, so here it is
7 Feb 2017, 10:44 pm
Eeeeek!! :3 everything is soooooo cute!!!! x3 that sushi albino Cory pup is such a lil cutie and the butter bunnies are adorable :3
MomoThePandaBear
Two hours ahead of furvilla time.
Time zone is AST/ Atlantic Standard Time

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time
7 Feb 2017, 10:45 pm
THEYRE SO CUTE MO I LOVE THEM!!<3
untitled_by_tiacie-dbuukpr.gif
7 Feb 2017, 10:45 pm
Kozmic said:
Eeeeek!! :3 everything is soooooo cute!!!! x3 that sushi albino Cory pup is such a lil cutie and the butter bunnies are adorable :3
MomoThePandaBear

d'awwwww thanks :D
7 Feb 2017, 10:47 pm
THEYRE SO CUTE MO I LOVE THEM!!<3

Thanks Mou! Lol, Mou and Mo XDDD but yeah thanks :DDD
8 Feb 2017, 12:15 pm
Beoof Starchaser shadowwolfgem Violetpool Tailgatescutebooty LuckyMou
Just wanted to let you know that I lowered the Minimum Bid amount on the BB auction, I am new with auctions and it seemed kinda high when I really looked at it.
8 Feb 2017, 12:58 pm
MomoThePandaBear

>w>
<w<

I'll do SB in FD
you have tempted me,
Tailgate ♠️ 18 ♠️ Pisces ♠️ Lesbian ♠️ usa ♠️ bi-gender
output_ckzwfb_by_tailgatescutebooty-dcs9
48e.gif
8 Feb 2017, 2:34 pm
MomoThePandaBear

>w>
<w<

I'll do SB in FD
you have tempted me,

Yayyyy :3 Thank you so much! I will update that then. If someone outbids you, they will ping you,or it isn't valid, so you will get a notif if someone else bids.
8 Feb 2017, 6:48 pm
Omg I love the Monarch! It's so cute!!

25kkmdi.pngtfawn_art_by_bluekyopuppy-dbosego.png
ZBlJmPm.pngpXcMK7I.png2v2ie60.jpgdafjoYW.pngT8me3b8.png
8 Feb 2017, 6:54 pm
Beoof said:
Omg I love the Monarch! It's so cute!!

Thanks! :3
8 Feb 2017, 10:26 pm
bump
9 Feb 2017, 12:39 am
MomoThePandaBear

>w>
<w<

I'll do SB in FD
you have tempted me,

can I go to 5.50$ please
starchaser_by_colacharm-dauz69h.png
mlp_oc_by_stellarchaser-dattvxv.pngjVBb4Mc.pngSam/Star//they/them//20tQFKFwo.gif