good animes/cartoons?

20 Dec 2019, 2:53 pm
Def gonna recommend Hunter x Hunter (I prefer 2011 remake, but og is good too)
It's more of the classic shounen anime. With a boy going on a big adventure and meeting friends. The show has multiple story arcs, so it's hard to really summarize the plot. The characters are fun tho, and it's a nice show to watch over a long period of time

Kimetsu no Yaiba, Demon Slayer is also really good. Lots of comedic breaks in this one, and no romance. It's a fun watch, and there's a movie on the way too ^^
There is a lot of blood and death, because it's about killing man-eating demons. But it's handled very well, and not over the top when it doesn't need to be.

Assassination Classroom is one of my favorites. It's about middle school kids who are tasked with killing their alien octopus teacher by the government. It's really fun and taken very light heartedly at the start. The second season is a bit darker with its themes, but still a great show.

I was gonna suggest Beastars because it's literally about anthro animals, but it's graphic and does involve more adult romance, so nah
ezgif-1-7a73afb5e4a2.gif
20 Dec 2019, 3:24 pm
Hakumei and Mikochi - two tiny forest folk go on adventures
Yuru Camp - Girls camp and just chill with each other
Green Eggs and Ham - based on the Dr. Seuss book, the Netflix series has amazing animation
4496-weapon-crystal-concentrated-rainbowGCCdneb.png4496-weapon-crystal-concentrated-rainbow
victoria//My Stall//she/her
20 Dec 2019, 3:30 pm
* cracks knuckles *
i can ALSO attest for kimestu no yaiba and mob psycho, theyre both fantastic !!!
kimestu no yaiba is my actual favorite series of all time though i must confess, its really intense and heartwarming / heartbreaking

bungou stray dogs is really iconic as well! it has some questionable content at times but they are 99% focused on the main plot
owari no seraph i have heard to be very good! I haven't watched it quite yet but ive only seen good reviews on it.
98c69794ee147faf9bec5b6daf9c7ab8.gif
20 Dec 2019, 3:44 pm
These are all cartoons because I hate anime. Most of them are also older and may be harder to find online.

Xiaolin Showdown
The Lion Guard
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Hero 108
Class Of 3000
The Life And Times Of Juniper Lee
Camp Lazlo
Rhen ☆ 22 ☆ otherkin
pansexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kj agender_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5klo.
they_them_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcmb0g
20 Dec 2019, 3:51 pm
ooh i have a cartoon suggestion!

Battle For Dream Island! it's not on actual tv, it's on youtube.

it's like a game show, but the characters are objects. they're obviously competing to win an island. each episode has a challenge where one of the teams loses and gets put up for elimination. you can vote off which character you want to leave. in the next episode the most voted contestant gets eliminated and no longer can participate in the contests.

the art style in early season 1 was a tad wack with the limbs and also the show has a kinda weird concept, but overall it's really cool and i suggest watching it!
20 Dec 2019, 3:55 pm
Aaahh maaan I'd totally suggest Lovely Muuuuuuuco! but the art style seems to be the down fall... But anyways, it's an anime about the life of a dog and is super cute and funny. Please give her a chance. You won't regret it.

Another really good one is Shiba Inuko-San. It's about a "very average school girl" and her "very average life". Definitely not about a dog going to middle school and how only one person sees her as a dog and the rest are oblivious to her dogness.
2vtp9fk.jpg
Icon by Dracini || Paintie by DarkaosZS