Stellamors Adopt Shop! (closed species adopts)

28 Mar 2017, 10:19 am (Edited 28 Mar 2017, 10:19 am)

Welcome to the Stellamor adopt shop!
Here live strange creatures called Stellamors. If you see one you like, you can take it home!

Biology
Stellamors are two headed creatures that are born from dying stars. Because of this, they have no reproductive organs. Some, however, do have a preferred gender. They do not have a respiratory system and do not need to breath, making them suitable for underwater and outer space living. The dominant head is the head with larger horns, while the subordinate head is the head with smaller horns. Their skin resembles the place where they live as a form of camouflage.

Diet
Stellamors are sustained by energy created from memories. They lure in pray using their glowing eyes and back fin. Once the pray is close, the dominant head uses its large horns to hold the victim in place as it extracts all positive memories, converting them into energy in the process. Once the dominant head is done, it leaves the weakened pray to the subordinate. The subordinate head then extracts all negative memories, converting those into energy as well. The victim is left alive, but with no memories at all. The energy collected is used to both sustain the Stellamor and to bring light to the eyes and back fin. If a Stellamor has dim eyes and back fin, this means that it is starved and close to death. If properly fed, these creatures can live forever.

Habitat
Due to their reliance on a glowing lure to attract pray, Stellamors prefer to live in cold, dark places. Many live in outer space, as this is where they are born. Other's fall to Earth as they are born, and will most commonly chose to live underwater or in a swamp. Some who fall to Earth may chose to live in a cave, or even a dark forest.

Behavior
Stellamors will usually live most of their lives in solitude. Some, however, may chose to have a "mate" of their own species live with. They may also befriend (keep as a pet, really) a member of another species. Despite their strong bodies and large size, they are shy and defensive.
she/they|INTP|chaotic good|pan|loves to chat :)
Golx1Zr.jpg

28 Mar 2017, 10:27 am

Traits
Horns:

• bOEjJy3.jpg Curved
  • r0t8J3M.jpg Straight
  • BK4SaxZ.jpg Pronged

Wings:

• oyIIHuy.jpg Feathered/galactic
  • jyqIEmB.jpg Finned/aquatic
  • MHo3c8d.jpg Bat-like/cave
  • U22zrcv.jpg Leafy/forest

Golx1Zr.jpg
28 Mar 2017, 10:39 am (Edited 21 Jun 2017, 10:15 am)

Available Stellamors
pXJJlcQ.jpg
Swamp-TAKEN

YKFTuBt.jpg
Galaxy 2

When adopted, you will get messaged an un-watermarked version of your new Stellamor
Golx1Zr.jpg
28 Mar 2017, 10:41 am (Edited 31 Mar 2017, 8:34 am)

Customs/Make your own
For a custom: tell me what you want and I'll make it for you
For a make your own: tell me what traits you want and I'll send a colorable base

Pricing
For now these are pay what you want! Accepted payments include: FC, FD, minipets not in my menagerie, paintie tickets, items, art. Just make an offer that seems fair to you!

Ping List

Golx1Zr.jpg
28 Mar 2017, 3:05 pm
Whoops, forgot to say this: the shop is now open! :)
Golx1Zr.jpg
28 Mar 2017, 3:07 pm
I want that galaxy Stellamor <3
In need of FD! Please consider purchasing from my stall <3

chibi_au_pinkie_pie_resize_by_digital_po
28 Mar 2017, 3:09 pm
Carrot-Glaze awesome! They're pay what you want, so just send an amount that you think is fair and I'll send you the un-watermarked picture :)
Golx1Zr.jpg
28 Mar 2017, 3:11 pm
Carrot-Glaze awesome! They're pay what you want, so just send an amount that you think is fair and I'll send you the un-watermarked picture :)

Would 10-15 FD be fair?

28 Mar 2017, 3:12 pm
Carrot-Glaze yep!
Golx1Zr.jpg
28 Mar 2017, 3:13 pm

Sending your way! <3

28 Mar 2017, 3:15 pm
I'm very interested in a myo once they're availible! could i be added to a pinglist?
Ryn | NonBinary | They/Them
zG1568k.gif
Please ping me!
28 Mar 2017, 3:17 pm
Can I make a custom one yet, or is that not running yet? Because I could offer a Reaper pattern book, if you don't have one.
28 Mar 2017, 3:24 pm
occultApathetic I'll add you to the ping list!
ScissorMouth would you want a custom or a make your own?
Golx1Zr.jpg
28 Mar 2017, 3:35 pm
I was thinking of a custom, if you have the time for it. If you're busy with any school work or work, I can wait.
28 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm
ScissorMouth I can do a custom! Just tell me what you want either here or in a message :)
Golx1Zr.jpg
29 Mar 2017, 1:23 pm
multifandomed25 either works tbh!! maybe a custom in that case however,,
would you be willing to accept 100FD and 50k FC for one?
zG1568k.gif
Please ping me!
29 Mar 2017, 2:57 pm
occultApathetic yah!
Golx1Zr.jpg
30 Mar 2017, 9:54 am
New adopts added!
Golx1Zr.jpg
30 Mar 2017, 4:13 pm
multifandomed25 omg, one of the adopts you just posted looks a ton like what i was thinking in a custom actually, but i was hoping i could get one that has the pronged horns, bat/cave wings, and was very very foresty themed. I just have a huge connection with nature, earth tones and such? brown and green,,, would that be doable?
zG1568k.gif
Please ping me!
30 Mar 2017, 7:20 pm
occultApathetic I could do that! Any specifics you want (horn colors, back fin color, etc)?
Golx1Zr.jpg
30 Mar 2017, 8:36 pm
justs as long as it matched the forest theme, i dont mind either way!! multifandomed25
zG1568k.gif
Please ping me!
30 Mar 2017, 9:50 pm
occultApathetic I'll try to get that to you as soon as I can!
Golx1Zr.jpg
30 Mar 2017, 9:57 pm
multifandomed25
Could I be added to a ping list for future premades?
Icon by artbyVaki.tumblr.com
30 Mar 2017, 10:13 pm
saishira of course!
Golx1Zr.jpg
31 Mar 2017, 8:33 am
Bump
Golx1Zr.jpg