Exploration Event Guide + Archive

4 Apr 2017, 8:23 am (Edited 31 Jul 2019, 11:10 am)

exp_by_xxivory-dchbzqv.png

If you find an unrecorded path/outcome, please consider pinging me @Ivory with the text or screenshots so that I can add it to the guide!

This guide also contains quick reference documents for finding rare reagents and custom items while exploring.

It mostly only records events with branching pathways/multiple results, not events with single outcomes.

banner_by_xxivory-dchc0uh.png

The posts below on this thread no longer contain the most up to date information; to save restarting the thread, the up to date info is located and more neatly organised on the Google Drive linked above.

FAQ
What is this for?
This is for the Explorer career (a guide on that here)! Occasionally, when exploring, you will encounter a random event in which through a series of options, you can trigger something good or bad to happen. This guide is for recording what options to pick for your desired outcome, so, spoiler warning.

What things can happen?
Things such as being given an item or currency, or losing or replenishing explore turns can occur.

Explore events are temporary as site mini-events, or long term, or they can be specially purposed to get a custom item a user has ordered (the drive contains a specific guide for the known locations of custom items).

They have also been used to introduce new features, such as introducing the change in site ownership to Quinn & Aspen and to introduce the Clawtooth village, so keep an eye out!

Are these results 100% correct?
The current events, and their paths, chances and results change a lot, and it's hard to keep up with them. The recorded results aren't necessarily up to date. If you get a different result, feel free to post it!

CONTRIBUTORS & CREDITS

The current users curating this are myself and noll !

On top of the contributions on thread by users, the original users who helped document this were;
Oceandome Events were documented by Steinbit
Tigereye Peak Events were documented by Lance-C-Bones
Quetzal Palace Events were documented by -Sylva-
Dragonsmaw Manor Specific were documented by BrittneyTTR
All Village Events (Cards etc) by sae

Thank you guys!

4 Apr 2017, 8:25 am (Edited 6 Apr 2017, 11:21 am)

Oceandome Explore Guide

Here is a link to a document where I will be writing down the current known information about the OD event!!
Feel free to take a look ´ v ` )/

if you have any info or text you would like to have added don't be afraid to ping me, and I'll add it when I see it!!

A huge thank to those that have already contributed information:
SeaEscapologist Sheelah msjanny Watersnake Myfuzzykins Wolfle Enoch MariahKat rainbowpride Lividx

Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
tumblr | toyhou.se | goatlings | furaffinity
4 Apr 2017, 8:28 am (Edited 6 Apr 2017, 12:49 pm)
Tigereye Peak Adventures~!

Shamelessly copying Steinbits method, here's a Google document that everyone can take a look at and see the full results~! Otherwise, here's a TL; DR list~

Enter cave?

No --> end

Yes --> Main Cavern --> Nothing - End adventure
Yes --> Dark passage --> Lose remaining explores
Yes --> Dark passage --> Spring --> Dive --> Explores restored and FC
Yes --> Dark passage --> Spring --> Rest --> Explores restored
Yes --> Dark passage --> Explore --> Some FC
Yes --> Dark passage --> Explore --> Deplete Explores
Yes --> Dark passage --> Doorway --> Shelving --> Various loot
Yes --> Dark passage --> Doorway --> Shelving --> Deplete Explores
Yes --> Dark passage --> Doorway --> Break Lock --> Deplete Explores
Yes --> Lit passage --> Lose remaining explores
Yes --> Breezy passage --> Structure --> Lose remaining explores
Yes --> Breezy passage --> Structure --> Pets
Yes --> Breezy passage --> Farm --> seeds or plants

Shoutout and a big thanks for these users for their input on the TEP section~!

klavier Poodle KrimsonCreature
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
4 Apr 2017, 8:38 am (Edited 23 Aug 2017, 12:19 pm)
I am no longer updating this, im very sorry, but I've been looking at what I already had and i barely understand the format I made. I went for months without being pinged and now I simply have no motivation. Im very very very sorry if this is an inconvenience, but this guide as a whole is pretty much dead on updating terms HOWEVER, I can still simply quote people's comments and tack them onto the bottom. I don't know if that will be more confusing or anything, but at least the info will still be there... right?
quetzal-palace.png
job-explorer.png
Quetzal Palace
Feel free to PM me QP quest results, please include either screenshots or copy-paste the text and what you got! Or ping me in the comments on this thread with the same info, there are a lot of options, and I will need help getting it all! If you see a mistake in any of the info below (Mostly likely in the result section) Please feel free to correct me!

I no longer am in QP, I will need as much help getting this done as possible!! Please feel free to ping me with QP special events!

Huge thanks to ToonLink for helping contribute to the guide!

Current QP Events!

You manage to walk across a cloudy bridge to a floating crystal palace. To your surprise, the gate's are open, and the whole place seems rather inviting. As you wander through the gates, three things immediately catch your attention: The palace itself, a distant spire, and what seems to be a maze made of clouds. Which would you like to explore?

[The Spire] [The Maze] [The Palace]

If The Maze

You enter the maze. The walls, despite being made of cloud, are unusually thick and impossible to pass through. Well, you can go left or right - which way will you go?

[Left] [Right]

if Left

You take the left path. It goes on for quite some time, but eventually you come to a dead end, with a small wooden table, on it, sits a small chest. It looks like there was something here, but someone has already taken it! You turn to make your way back, but a large bell rings in the distance and...

Result: Nothing happens

If Right

You head down the path to the right, it goes on for a short while before coming to a cross path, you can go straight, left, or right.

[Straight] [Left] [Right]

if Straight

Well, you're already heading this way, so you might as well continue, right? You walk down the path, it begins to slowly descend below the clouds.. before you know it, you're well below the palace's surface. Just as you're about to give up and try another path, a distant bell tolls and you find yourself outside the palace gates, which are now closed.

if Left

You take the left path, and it like before, it goes on for a brief time before coming to another intersection. Which way will you go?

[Left] [Right] [Straight]

If Left

You try the left path. Unfortunately, it quickly comes to a dead end, and an ancient bell tolls.

if Straight

You take the path forward. A short journey onward, the path splits - which way will you go?

[Left] [Straight]

If Straight

You wander down the path for awhile, before bumping into another villager. She speaks softly. "Oh, hey!" She turns to greet you. "Another explorer, I assume? Have you seen any feathers about? The blue or brown ones."

[Yes (Lie)] [Nope!]

If You Lie

You explain that you have, and gesture behind you. "Oh! Thanks!" She smiles. "I'll go that way then, thanks a bunch for your help!"

[Carry Onward]

Onward

You reach the end of the path. To your surprise, there's a chest here, unopened. You open it up, and take what's inside - luckily, you won't have to share any of this! Suddenly, a bell rings and you find yourself outside the palace grounds.

[Villager] picked up 133 FC!

Result: Twilight Sky Mushrooms 4

If Nope!

You explain that you haven't seen any. "Oh. Ah well. Let's follow the path together, we can share whatever we find! It'll be nice to explore with a friend!"

[To Friendship!]

To Friendship!

You reach the end of the maze, but unfortunately, the chest that's there has already been emptied. "Argh! That Hyena!" She scoffed. "He sent me down the wrong path so he could open this chest before me, no doubt." She sighs. "It's quite alright, though, I found this earlier, I want you to have it; you've been kind to me." She offers a warming smile. Suddenly, a bell tolls...

Result: Granite Sky Rock (1) or Twilight Mushroom (1)

[/quote]
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
4 Apr 2017, 12:26 pm (Edited 10 May 2017, 10:17 am)
dragonsmaw-manor.png
Dragonsmaw Manor Event
─────────────────────────

Click here for the current Exploration Adventure Google Doc.

──────────
Special 'Thanks' to these amazing helpers!
Laz ScissorMouth Glaciarie
Hawkfeather bandycam silversnowmeow

──────────
Q&A

Should I send the dialog and choices or screenshots?
Both are good, just remember to write down your choices so we can keep track of the exploration. The editor can't add anything if there is no dialog and options recorded.

I earned prize! Should I inform you of that?
Yes. Please write down what item you received and how many of that item you received, as well as the adventure dialog and path you took.
she/her • 18 • Brit
@44803 or @BrittneyTTR
SILjeX4.png
4 Apr 2017, 12:30 pm (Edited 5 May 2017, 2:07 pm)
non village-specific event post
work in progress
────────────────────

MAY EVENTS CURRENTLY BEING ADDED: INFO SOON

6adjt4
howdy
6adjt4
have a question about the site? shoot me a PM and ill be happy to help!
4 Apr 2017, 2:35 pm
Bump bump!! ´ v ` )/
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 2:36 pm
*Pokes*
tumblr_mm4rdfVwgV1rfjowdo1_500.gif
---- The Fairydex ---- Fairynonymous Vista ----
|Halloween Enthusiast|Meme lord|Professional Cookie|
4 Apr 2017, 2:41 pm
Steinbit

I'm not sure if the outcome changes or not, but I got the event and my villager went inside the ship and into the Brig, and found some treasure. I can't remember the exact amount but it was between 700-900FC so nothing special.
Enoch| 24 |
4 Apr 2017, 2:44 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 4:28 am)
Myfuzzykins
what's happened to me thus far:
-table snipped-
hope you can decipher it haha. the columns have gotten really skinny but I'm too lazy to separate stuff right now
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
4 Apr 2017, 2:45 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 2:45 pm)
BrittneyTTR
Garden -> Pond and something else. I dont remember the name since it was weird. I went into that and nothing happened except that i lost all my turns. Anyways, when I went to the Door, it told me about a small window. I said yes to opening it. Then the info was I went up a ladder and a hand pulled me down and then I realized the time.
So dead ends. Only Pond left now.
4 Apr 2017, 2:46 pm
Myfuzzykins

I've recieved a mini hp potion by going into the Archives in the Palace
Racoon with one C * Ping me! I'm not subscribed to a lot of threads
Beta user #53791
4 Apr 2017, 2:46 pm
sorry for double posting
klavier
Dark green card - House Durability Potion (2/2 times)
4 Apr 2017, 2:46 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 2:46 pm)
klavier I've gotten the red card twice, and I've received a Mechanical Heart and Phoenix Fire Hot Wings. I'll see if I can get screenshoots if it happens again
he/him || poly/aro/pan || actual magical girl
jbk_by_fa_wns-dargnkz.png
4 Apr 2017, 2:47 pm
I found a dark green card and got:
"The card reveals a friendly, welcoming figure. Everything will be okay, and you know that no matter what challenges you face, you'll feel better after having faced them. "
with a hp potion
4 Apr 2017, 2:49 pm
Steinbit I lost all my explore turns when encountering Mysterious Darkness so there is more then one outcome.
4 Apr 2017, 2:50 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 4:28 am)
klavier
pretty sure flipping a card takes a turn so disregard the spots that say -1 turn haha. and do the feel energized as +5 turns?
-table snipped-
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
4 Apr 2017, 2:50 pm
thank you all! i'll hold off on adding ones i dont have yet until i have the text that goes along with it, just to keep with the format! :^)
6adjt4
howdy
6adjt4
have a question about the site? shoot me a PM and ill be happy to help!
4 Apr 2017, 2:54 pm
E Ahh thank you, oh boy, I gotta lot of work to do x3
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
4 Apr 2017, 2:57 pm
Enoch said:
I'm not sure if the outcome changes or not, but I got the event and my villager went inside the ship and into the Brig, and found some treasure. I can't remember the exact amount but it was between 700-900FC so nothing special.
I lost all my explore turns when encountering Mysterious Darkness so there is more then one outcome.

Yeah it seems each place has multiple outcomes!!

We're mostly trying to get a general idea of what outcome players might expect when doing the different things, so thank you so much for your contributions, I'll add them to the post ´ v ` )/
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 3:02 pm
hello, DMM player here, I'd like to contribute! As best as I can anyways...

For the red card, I've gotten a view of a roaring lion and I felt "inspired", so I think I got some explorer turns back? I'm not too sure on this...
For the creepy house, I've seen the shed event that doesn't lead to anywhere because it has nothing of use, for the garden, I've seen the gazebo event where it's just a gazebo, nothing more, nothing less, and the pond, I saw it was tranquil and peaceful, got nothing. The door, I saw two scenarios, one where it was locked and I felt like I was being watched so I left, and one where it was open and I could explore. I decided to go into the kitchen and I got some hot phoenix wings? I forget the exact wording now, but the QP entree dish.
I'm sorry that I'm not very specific with exact wording... Oh, and one time a Dark Green card gave me a Summer Ferret! but yeah... I hope I helped somewhat, even if slightly..! ^^;;;
My name is ARAZEML
The last letter is a lowercase L not an i
Sorry!!

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien
4 Apr 2017, 3:04 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 3:04 pm)
Steinbit Oh, If contributions without flavor text are ok (sadly i did those before I saw this topic), I also got:
Crow's Nest Ruins - no reward
The Brig - lost all exploration turns
And with Closed Door and Cannon Platform - i can't remember with 100% certainity but either lost exploration turns or no reward. I suspect all options has both neutral and negative outcomes though
4 Apr 2017, 3:07 pm
SeaEscapologist

While flavor text would be neat, it is not necessary haha
Thank you so much for the help!!
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 3:10 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 3:11 pm)
I just got the creepy house scenario again.
Explore the house/Yes > Door > Stairs > result
My name is ARAZEML
The last letter is a lowercase L not an i
Sorry!!

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien
4 Apr 2017, 3:13 pm
Steinbit
Closed Door
The rotting door gives way, almost crumbling under the force you are exerting, sending you tumbling into the dark room. A quick look around is enough to tell you that you won’t find anything of value here...But wait, out of the corner of your eye you see a faint glimmer, you investigate and find a mirror. It’s not much but since it’s not broken you decide to take it with you.
Recieved - Oceanic Mirror