Exploration Event Guide + Archive

12 Apr 2017, 12:05 am (Edited 12 Apr 2017, 12:10 am)
E Nothing happened at all.
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png

W1fYKbT.png
12 Apr 2017, 2:17 am
silversnowmeow good to know! sorry if it feels like I'm randomly questioning you haha
just gathering information >o>
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
12 Apr 2017, 8:37 am
E it's fine! I completely understand. I'm kind of hoping that's some super rare event that may pan out to something really nice in the future. I just haven't triggered it again yet.
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png

W1fYKbT.png
12 Apr 2017, 4:48 pm
Myfuzzykins
I'm dying ahaha
tidX0S8.png
if-the-characters-from-shrek-used-the-my
Pyon - 19 - He/Him

Please ping me!
12 Apr 2017, 4:54 pm
Got Phoenix hot wings from a red card!
24nohh0.png
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
20 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
12 Apr 2017, 5:08 pm
Pyon what path was that? I cant add it until I know what path the text goes to
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
12 Apr 2017, 5:55 pm (Edited 12 Apr 2017, 5:56 pm)
You turn on the light attached to your gear and head inside, to find everything has been overgrown and covered in barnacles...What a waste of time. You turn and leave, disappointed that your treasure hunt ended so poorly.

mysterious darkness
nothing happens
Steinbit
jess #7302 | she/her | links
12 Apr 2017, 6:35 pm
Myfuzzykins
Ah sorry! It was the armory in the palace
Pyon - 19 - He/Him

Please ping me!
12 Apr 2017, 8:45 pm
BrittneyTTR

I just had this happen. Yeah, all that pink would scare me, too.

67Uf9oe.jpg

Steps I took to get there:
House>The Door>Enter through the window>Large door>Explore>Bedroom
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png

W1fYKbT.png
13 Apr 2017, 8:40 am
E two different card events this morning.

Dark green card:
GuL14i2.jpg
No extra turns or any removed.

Red card:
BzU8iYr.jpg
Again, no extra turns or any removed.
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png

W1fYKbT.png
13 Apr 2017, 9:15 am
ooo a new palace find

silversnowmeow cool thank :D helps with the FC prize ranges
find me here. currently:

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
13 Apr 2017, 9:31 am
E the wickerbeast plush was in the house in DMM. :)
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png

W1fYKbT.png
13 Apr 2017, 9:33 am
silversnowmeow haha yeah I was scrolling up through this thread after I got your ping to see any other new stuff there might have been

that's a lucky find! I wonder if it's any plush at all or if it's limited to the pool of Super Rare plush. I'm leaning towards thinking it's the SRs
find me here. currently:

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
13 Apr 2017, 9:35 am
E yeah, I'm thinking it's the SRs, too. That event has only happened once so far, usually, Chester gets me or I fall through the stairs...losing all turns for both.
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png

W1fYKbT.png
13 Apr 2017, 9:49 am
silversnowmeow yeah it's taken a lot to get there. you could've failed at all of the previous steps, so it's probably always SR if you manage to make it all the way haha
find me here. currently:

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
13 Apr 2017, 4:16 pm
Fantastically Detailed Black card:

This card is interesting. It reveals a small rope and a towering cliff. If at first you thought the cliff was an insurmountable obstacle, it now seems manageable from a new perspective. Reinvigorated, you discover some new fantastic things during your travels today.

Mustache Plant Seed 1

Spiders 1
+5 explorations.

the jester that's a "waste of time" on the black card is -5 explorations.

the red card with the lion roaring for "inspiring stuff" I believe is also +5 explorations.
15 Apr 2017, 3:57 pm
I got an Elaborate Chest minipet from the Basement of the Castle~ Unfortunately I was expecting it to a loss of turns so I clicked outside the box before getting a screenshot, but the chest is in my menagerie as proof? ;;
Alexander
transgender_stamp_by_nintendoqs-d8v2puv. he_him_by_nintendoqs-daf6ezr.png asexual_stamp_by_nintendoqs-d8v2my5.png

I do art sometimes~ Check my thread for more!
15 Apr 2017, 8:09 pm
BrittneyTTR

Garden > Pond >

>As you approach the pond, a shadow dashes past you, then again, and once more. Strangely, though, you don't feel scared. As you reach the water's surface, you see a small feline sitting next to the water's edge. It looks like you've made a new friend!

>Result: Autumn Witchy!!!!!
15 Apr 2017, 8:43 pm
Tigereye Peak Adventures~!

Yes --> Dark passage --> Spring --> Dive --> Explores restored and FC

klavier Poodle KrimsonCreature

i dont know if someone else has already pointed this out, but theres an alternate dive ending where you get nothing. it doesnt deplete anything but it made me so sad ;-; i just wanted to point it out to maybe have this edited since its the main page?? i dunno, sorry for any trouble
(he/him) i take commissions!!! formerly slimydeer! sig image leads to my ko-fi lmao
commissions thread / art tumblr / toyhou.se
13816519_zwW2hteSryvMwM4.png
15 Apr 2017, 9:14 pm
slimydeer

I assumed there would be, but I haven't gotten it yet, and no one has told me what the message is that it gives when you "fail" the dive! D8 If you do get it again if you go that route, let me know the quote that it gives? That way I can update the google document, and update the TLDR list too~

And no troubles at all! Any data that you can share with us is good data! Even if we already have it and you didn't know; still shows that you're trying to help out~
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
15 Apr 2017, 9:26 pm
Lance-C-Bones

aaa i didnt think to take a screenshot (i got kinda grumpy cause i havent gotten anything from the event yet rip) but i distinctly remember that you dived because you saw a shiny gold thing at the bottom but the water turned out to be a lot hotter than you thought it would be.

sorry i cant provide any more than that
(he/him) i take commissions!!! formerly slimydeer! sig image leads to my ko-fi lmao
commissions thread / art tumblr / toyhou.se
13816519_zwW2hteSryvMwM4.png
15 Apr 2017, 9:38 pm
slimydeer

No worries~ Pretty cool that that's the case, seeing how the step before it does comment on the water not looking to hot! Interesting~

And don't fret about that~ It's still better than nothing~... I myself have still been trying to get through the "lit passage", as it can't be an auto fail every time.... right?.... XD
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
17 Apr 2017, 1:08 pm
I just got a weird card event. Unfortunately I wasn't able to screencap it.

I got the card notification ("You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?")
Clicked "Yes".
Got a dialogue box saying something about a box of purple cards/purple box of cards appearing in the distance and then vanishing. I got 5 extra explorations from that.

Unlike other card pop-ups, there was no notification telling me the color of the facedown card and prompt for me to flip it over.
a5f9105f131c90b472b1289596f6f97f-d9lm3m2

Kaz | 23 | Female
Feel free to ping me! :)

deviantArt
tumblr
toyhou.se

Signature img by Equeline
17 Apr 2017, 11:34 pm
Steinbit
another outcome for Mysterious Darkness:
You turn on the light attached to your gear and head inside, to find everything has been overgrown and covered in barnacles...What a waste of time. You turn and leave, disappointed that your treasure hunt ended so poorly.

Neutral outcome - nothing gained, nothing lost.
17 Apr 2017, 11:50 pm
Lance-C-Bones
I got the same event as Slimydeer a couple days ago but forgot to post them here!
Would also like to add that if you go into the Main Cavern, there's a chance of finding Mammoth Tusks and a pretty decent amount of FC. The frequency of success for me was pretty low though.
I've also been trying the Lit Passage with no success as well.

I'll keep you updated when i manage to get a screenshot of the event!
Currently moved to QP to get some items, but i'll be back to TEP soonish~