W1fYKbT.png
19 Apr 2017, 1:13 pm
Lance-C-Bones I got a different result from the "Break Lock" option:
tlxLbLg.png
19 Apr 2017, 6:09 pm
Lucid

Oh my gosh, finally someone got a different result! :D
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
20 Apr 2017, 2:38 pm
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but for OFB, I did this:

Ruins -> Castle -> Ground Floor

And got 21 Stone Slabs. Twice now, actually, so that doesn't seem to be a random number.
20 Apr 2017, 2:57 pm
blackghoulmon did you also lose all of your explorations?
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
20 Apr 2017, 9:12 pm (Edited 20 Apr 2017, 9:13 pm)
@ Lance-C-Bones Got a different result from exploring the main cavern, kinda crappy but at least it's something:
Ni4ApqG.png

Our cave doesn't seem to have much cool stuff available, surely there's got to be more goodies hidden in there somewhere!
21 Apr 2017, 1:40 am (Edited 21 Apr 2017, 1:45 am)
klavier I just got this card event. I've never seen it before.

http://prnt.sc/ez05oi

Their was no option as to whether or not you wanted to flip the card over or not.
21 Apr 2017, 2:04 pm
E said:
blackghoulmon did you also lose all of your explorations?

No, I did not. I only lost the one turn it takes to explore.
21 Apr 2017, 4:17 pm
I know I need a screenshot to prove that this actually happened, but I was kinda shocked when it happened so I sort just clicked on after it happened.
But, I think theres a very slim chance of getting something good from a fantastically detailed black card. Because I just got two different kinds of common seeds and... I think five extra explores from flipping this card once. 1 Flying Daffodil seed and 1 Fur Coral seed, to be specific on the seeds. From Tigereye Peak here so those aren't normally in my inventory.

Like, all the power to the people who have to test black cards for this chance to get confirmation evidence, but I think I'll only ever risk those cards if I'm at the tail end of my Explorations.
21 Apr 2017, 7:54 pm
BrittneyTTR

Beginning > Yes > The Door > Locked > Window > Small Door >

You open the small door to reveal a pantry. You look around for anything of use, but it seems to be empty. You turn around with disappointment to see a strangely familiar grin in the darkness. "You really should've just knocked." The figure says. Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awake several hours later at home. (lose all explorations)
┍━━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━━┑

art sale thread
arlyah | INTP | gemini
they/them or he/him pls
the local witch enthusiast
dA | Instagram | Th

┕━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━┙
22 Apr 2017, 11:26 am
Lance-C-Bones

i finally got the failed dive quest again!!

"You decide to dive in after the shiny object only to find the water is significantly hotter than you'd first thought. You quickly return to the surface and run back outside to the cold to cool down,"
(he/him) i take commissions!!! formerly slimydeer! sig image leads to my ko-fi lmao
commissions thread / art tumblr / toyhou.se
13816519_zwW2hteSryvMwM4.png
23 Apr 2017, 3:30 am
Lance-C-Bones

Got a different outcome for diving in Spring! It gives nothing. x3c

It said:

You decide to dive in after the shiny object only to find the water is significantly hotter than you'd first thought. You quickly return to the surface and run back outside to the cold to cool down.

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
23 Apr 2017, 10:02 pm
Myfuzzykins
Spire -> Stairs -> Chest

The bridge slowly rotates and locks into place, as you rush over to open the chest. Happily, there's stuff inside!

1164 FC
Sky Coin x4
Refreshed Explorations
23 Apr 2017, 10:07 pm
Detailed black card result!!!
kPf2EPw.png?1
4496-weapon-crystal-concentrated-rainbowGCCdneb.png4496-weapon-crystal-concentrated-rainbow
victoria//My Stall//she/her
24 Apr 2017, 11:04 am
Here, I finally got the event I mentioned above to happen again:

Castle -> Current Floor

You search the current floor, unfortunately, there's not many places you can go. However, you do manage to pick up quite a bit of scrap that you'll find useful back home. You gather up what you can before the day ends, and prepare to head home.

Stone Slab 16

It seems to be a random number of Stone Slabs between 15 and 25, not just the 21 I got the first two times.
24 Apr 2017, 3:03 pm
Ivory Hmmm. Guess I have to ping you to get the guide updated.

Castle --> Basement

got_it.png
Alexander
transgender_stamp_by_nintendoqs-d8v2puv. he_him_by_nintendoqs-daf6ezr.png asexual_stamp_by_nintendoqs-d8v2my5.png

I do art sometimes~ Check my thread for more!
25 Apr 2017, 1:54 am
SilverDeath blackghoulmon Thank you. I will be updating when I have time.
25 Apr 2017, 2:02 am
klavier There's a difference between the kill-all-turns and the joker cards- the joker has a _plain_ black back instead of fantastically detailed.
25 Apr 2017, 4:13 pm (Edited 25 Apr 2017, 4:16 pm)
Here, I got the event again and managed to get a screenshot for it:

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/blackghoulmon/FVExplore1_zpstbvt0qfj.png

So far, I've gotten this 4 times. I got:

21 Stone Slabs
21 Stone Slabs
16 Stone Slabs
and now 24 Stone Slabs

I stand by my call that it's a random number between 15 and 25, until proven otherwise.
4 May 2017, 7:12 pm (Edited 4 May 2017, 8:03 pm)
Steinbit new OD events:
1) As you're exploring, you find that slowly the reef is gradually becoming increasingly more dense until barely any light breaks through. Perhaps there's something great to discover here, or there might just be a really good reason no one comes here.
Chose "Discovery" option and got:
Not one to shirk off a little bit of difficulty when there could be something good on the other side, you press onwards through the reef. you press through increasingly thick reef, until eventually its impossible to proceed. You spend some time trying to find your way home.
No reward
2) As you swim along your merry way, you notice a deep cave just beyond the path. Approaching slowly, you notice the cave entrance is lined with stalagmites and stalactites--or are those t-teeth?--Do you explore?
Result when decided to explore:
Those are teeth! Those are definitely, definitely teeth! The sea monster roars and chases you, but you manage to flee and hide. Exhausted, you wait until you are sure the sea monster is gone before continuing your journey.
Lost exploration turns

klavier I think wheels is the new non-village specific thing?
I forgot to copy flavour text, but from spinning the simple wooden wheel I got no reward couple of times and once Irradiated Icy Rock. And from the Black one adorned with skulls: lost exploration turns.
4 May 2017, 7:22 pm
Lance-C-Bones

Explore events have new additions!

You come upon a stone marker accompanied by a decrepit pathway mostly covered in snow. You try to read the stone, but the writing has all but faded. Do you wish to take the path, search the stone further, or go on your way?

Leave/Search the Stone/Take the Path

(Picked: Take the Path)

No explorations left!

You take the path around the next hill to find it abruptly ends. Disappointed you turn back.

Krim's Art Shop!
4 May 2017, 8:09 pm (Edited 4 May 2017, 8:58 pm)
I'm not sure who to ping for these.... as I'm not sure if this is just an OD event or not...

First screen > http://prnt.sc/f4987d Follow
Second screen > http://prnt.sc/f498ah Continue
Third screen > http://prnt.sc/f498gg Approach
Final screen > http://prnt.sc/f498lx

Steinbit Would this be an OD event?
4 May 2017, 8:11 pm (Edited 4 May 2017, 9:15 pm)
Steinbit
You notice a Manokit sleeping on the ocean floor. They have a troubled expression on their sleeping face. Maybe there’s something you can do to help?
Sing A Lullaby:
You attempt to sing a lullaby. It is screechy and off key--little fish nearby flee from it in terror. The manokit frowns even more, but is now covering their ears before waking up and glowering angrily at you. Oops, definitely didn’t work.
No Reward
Offer Blanket:
You notice the Manokit is shivering so you go hunting for a blanket. You find some kelp fabric and drape it gently over the manokit. The manokit frowns in its sleep, then pushes the blanket away. Hmn, that didn’t work.
No Reward

And non-village specific one:
During your travels, you come across a large wheel in the middle of the path. This one is a dark black with several skull images among other foreboding pictures. Do you want to spin anyway?
Yes
You spin the wheel.. and it lands on a picture of an hourglass. Suddenly, you feel time shift around you - an hour seems to have passed in an instant! (lost some exploration turns, but not all)
4 May 2017, 8:54 pm
BrittneyTTR

New explorer event: yes>old house>the door

I lost all remaining exploration turns.

http://imgur.com/Qdzv8wA
http://imgur.com/rmMMlDH
http://imgur.com/NZOBruW
http://imgur.com/ydekQ0U
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png

W1fYKbT.png
4 May 2017, 9:00 pm
This is probably like the cards were but I'm in OD, I got something basically said "you come upon a magical wheel this times theres no evil symbols on it" hit the "Spin!" and got this n53rwg.png
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
20 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png