Log In

Exploration Event Guide + Archive

4 May 2017, 9:42 pm
Another forest event: yes>the town>town hall

Yet again, lost all exploration turns.

http://imgur.com/HasQ6VM
http://imgur.com/HMFQ0P5


I forgot to grab the screen for the turn loss.
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png


Avatar @ silversnow

W1fYKbT.png
4 May 2017, 11:14 pm
Lance-C-Bones

For 'Search the Stone':

Outcome 1:

You search the stone and find nothing. What a waste of time!

For 'Search the Stone':

Outcome 2:

You search the stone and find a frayed rope just away from its base. Do you pull the rope or leave it be?

Leave it/Pull Rope

(Pull Rope)

You pull the rope and a small box becomes unearthed, you open it and find a handful of change,
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
5 May 2017, 1:53 pm
This thread will be starting back up shortly! We'll be migrating the previous quests into a google drive that I'll put in the first post.

To note, this thread will be continuing long term for the foreseeable future, including new quests rotating in, so I'd appreciate if it's not remade to keep the guides forum a bit more organised.. <3
5 May 2017, 4:24 pm
bump, we need help collecting events!
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
5 May 2017, 4:29 pm
Ivory Steinbit

Not sure which one of you is more accurate to ping, aha. But for the new events, if you're adding those, I'd recommend in OD's that Rousing the Manokit from their nightmare gives the best results.
5 May 2017, 5:34 pm
I've been keeping track of all my results (Oceandome). There's a spreadsheet here, which I'll keep updating. As of now there are 30 results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PVjZuPWf3t6izj7jjUcSL1XWGqlLiNQ5IMqaOV-6C6Y/edit?usp=sharing
6 May 2017, 12:08 am
Wooden wheel, DMM:

HD4sZfM.jpg
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png


Avatar @ silversnow

W1fYKbT.png
6 May 2017, 2:13 am (Edited 6 May 2017, 2:13 am)
RedlaSunShowers029 For Oceandome you would ping Stein 8D
7 May 2017, 2:19 pm
KrimsonCreature

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but thanks so much for the added information! Looks like I'll have to move back in order to try and help out filling in the blanks xD But never the less, your additions have been added in!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
7 May 2017, 2:41 pm (Edited 7 May 2017, 2:41 pm)
BrittneyTTR

Far Cove>Proceed>Cave>An Exit

GOXqvlE.jpg
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png


Avatar @ silversnow

W1fYKbT.png
8 May 2017, 4:26 pm
Steinbit

I've updated my exploration doc, with another 60 results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PVjZuPWf3t6izj7jjUcSL1XWGqlLiNQ5IMqaOV-6C6Y/edit?usp=sharing
8 May 2017, 4:33 pm
xD The village with the most population has zero information...

OMG Myfuzzykins
Please... You spelled Quetzal wrong. Please, my OCD will make me throw things at you. Pretty please, please change it.... Please....

I will try and message you if I ever get another Event. Also, you guys do understand that it's random? Sometimes you will get nothing, sometimes you'll get something- I used to always go for a specific room and I would get who knows what, though mostly nothing. I'm just saying this because it looked so pointed that you would get that specific item, or specifically get nothing.
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
8 May 2017, 4:42 pm
Myfuzzykins If you pick the maze, and then select right, left, straight, straight, nope, friendship! you get a prize. I've gotten granite sky rocks and twilight mushrooms so far.
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
8 May 2017, 4:57 pm
WinterBliss yes we know its random x3

Our last posts with the retired events just show that
also whoops, ima fix that now.
And the reason we have no info is that no one has been giving me any! I dont live in QP anymore so I can't do any myself


ToonLink I will need the exact text from the events im afraid, otherwise I cant put them on there, but thanks for your input!
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
8 May 2017, 4:58 pm
Myfuzzykins Oh snap, sorry about that! I'll be sure to note it when it shows up again!
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
8 May 2017, 5:00 pm
ToonLink its fine! Thanks again!
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
8 May 2017, 7:35 pm
Myfuzzykins I got it! Hilariously, I ended up getting two palace events in a row, so I was able to test two different paths.

You manage to walk across a cloudy bridge to a floating crystal palace. To your surprise, the gate's are open, and the whole place seems rather inviting. As you wander through the gates, three things immediately catch your attention: The palace itself, a distant spire, and what seems to be a maze made of clouds. Which would you like to explore?

[The Spire] [The Maze] [The Palace]

If Maze:

You enter the maze. The walls, despite being made of cloud, are unusually thick and impossible to pass through. Well, you can go left or right - which way will you go?

[Left] [Right]

If Right:

You head down the path to the right, it goes on for a short while before coming to a cross path, you can go straight, left, or right.

[Straight] [Left] [Right]

If Left:

You take the left path, and it like before, it goes on for a brief time before coming to another intersection. Which way will you go?

[Left] [Right] [Straight]

If Straight:

You take the path forward. A short journey onward, the path splits - which way will you go?

[Left] [Straight]

If Straight:

You wander down the path for awhile, before bumping into another villager. She speaks softly. "Oh, hey!" She turns to greet you. "Another explorer, I assume? Have you seen any feathers about? The blue or brown ones."

[Yes (Lie)] [Nope!]

If you Lie:

You explain that you have, and gesture behind you. "Oh! Thanks!" She smiles. "I'll go that way then, thanks a bunch for your help!"

[Carry Onward]

If Onward:

You reach the end of the path. To your surprise, there's a chest here, unopened. You open it up, and take what's inside - luckily, you won't have to share any of this! Suddenly, a bell rings and you find yourself outside the palace grounds.

[Villager] picked up 133 FC!

Twilight Sky Mushrooms 4


------

(This branch is the same up until you meet the villager and have the 'Yes (Lie)/Nope!' choice.)

If Nope!

You explain that you haven't seen any. "Oh. Ah well. Let's follow the path together, we can share whatever we find! It'll be nice to explore with a friend!"

[To Friendship!]

If Friendship!:

You reach the end of the maze, but unfortunately, the chest that's there has already been emptied. "Argh! That Hyena!" She scoffed. "He sent me down the wrong path so he could open this chest before me, no doubt." She sighs. "It's quite alright, though, I found this earlier, I want you to have it; you've been kind to me." She offers a warming smile. Suddenly, a bell tolls...

Granite Sky Rock (1)

(As mentioned earlier, I've also gotten a single twilight mushroom from this branch.)
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
8 May 2017, 8:12 pm
ToonLink thanks so much! I will add that to the thread tomorrow, I dont have time tonight unfortunately
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
8 May 2017, 8:14 pm
Does anyone have route info for QP in the maze that results in items??
There are so many options now i can't remember which are which *x*
Elsie | She/Her | Art Shop|


5d1e25bf3c80251a33bb05272348fe36.jpg
9 May 2017, 8:42 am
ToonLink I added the info you gave me (and wept at the thought of all the other possible paths) And credited you!

RiceCakes I just added a path on there, its not much, but it does give you a prize.
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
9 May 2017, 1:22 pm
Ivory Here's one for the exploring the outside the OFB Castle path:
[The Garden] [The Path]
You wander over to the path and begin to descend. A couple waves splash against you, but you shrug them off with ease. Unfortunately, a particularly powerful wave smashes against the cliff, as a chunk of rock slips out from beneath you, causing you to fall into the water below you. Drenched, you head home.
END

There's also a bunch of options if you reach the 'Into the Unknown' path, and don't fall into the climb/swim out pair. I just don't have the actual texts from them at this point in time... but I've been exploring the heck out of that path trying to duplicate one path I got...but here's a basic list of the paths I've found are things if people are interested, so far

Go to the castle! > Proceed carefully > Explore the outside > The path > Into the unknown > Find your way... > RESULT: Cherry Lumber (1)

Go to the castle! > Proceed carefully > Explore the outside > The path > Into the unknown > Find your way... > Back to the Cave! > Anodized Aluminum Lump

Go to the castle! > Proceed carefully > Explore the outside > The path > Into the unknown > Find your way... > Back to the Cave! > Back to the Cellar! > Cherry Lumber (2) and loss of (all?) remaining explore turns

Go to the castle! > Proceed carefully > Explore the outside > The path > Into the unknown > Find your way... > Search the Cellar > Cherry Lumber (3)

Go to the castle! > Proceed carefully > Explore the outside > The path > Into the unknown > Find your way... > Back to the Cave! > Leave > End, no rewards

The items may be randomized, but I can say that all I've ever gotten in the ones I ended in Cherry Lumber was Cherry Lumber all the times I've done it, not really sure. I've yet to duplicate the one that got the Anodized Aluminum Lump, so I definitely can't say there but maybe this helps, IDK!
9 May 2017, 1:34 pm
Dracogryph for that path fail outcome, do you lose all explorations left? that's what the text (Drenched, you head home) sounds like but I noticed that the other thread had one of its results listed as "nothing happens" and not the lose all explorations
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
9 May 2017, 1:46 pm
Dracogryph Oh wow I wasn't actually aware!! Thank you!
9 May 2017, 2:01 pm (Edited 9 May 2017, 3:26 pm)
Myfuzzykins You're welcome! Haha, I know right? It's going to make mapping out the maze particularly interesting.

On the plus side, the left path seems to be straightforward.

----

Maze > Left:

You take the left path. It goes on for quite some time, but eventually you come to a dead end, with a small wooden table, on it, sits a small chest. It looks like there was something here, but someone has already taken it! You turn to make your way back, but a large bell rings in the distance and...

----

Maze > Right > Straight:

Well, you're already heading this way, so you might as well continue, right? You walk down the path, it begins to slowly descend below the clouds.. before you know it, you're well below the palace's surface. Just as you're about to give up and try another path, a distant bell tolls and you find yourself outside the palace gates, which are now closed.

----

Maze > Right > Left > Left:

You try the left path. Unfortunately, it quickly comes to a dead end, and an ancient bell tolls.

----

Maze > Right > Left > Right:

You take the right path. It's narrower than the rest of the maze, but not uncomfortably so. You eventually reach a dead end, as you turn around, an ancient bell rings...


EDIT: ADDED:

Maze > Right > Left > Straight > Left:

You try the left path. After a brief journey, you somehow find yourself outside the palace grounds. You try to re-enter the maze, but it looks like the wall has shifted to prevent entry.


Looks like that's the whole maze. I'm going to test the left path at the entrance a little more to see if that chest sometimes drops something.
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
9 May 2017, 3:26 pm (Edited 9 May 2017, 3:29 pm)
E You do not! I should have mentioned that, sorry, I forgot, was a bit rushed at the time. I totally agree that it does sound like you should lose them, as well, but it doesn't seem to do that at all that I could tell!

Ivory Oh, good. Glad to help, if I get text later, I'll be sure to let people here know! (Edit: Right and I meant to ask this but forgot twice now...should I ping you if I get those, or is there someone else I should let know?)