Exploration Event Guide + Archive

14 Jul 2018, 3:34 pm
Is this guide still active? I'd like to know where I can find the following:
Loki Plushie
Ink Plushie
Gaia's Vine Staff
Cupid’s Harp

QUITTING FURVILLA. Looking for FR items! Shop is here

Final Fantasy VII, Yugioh and Fire Emblem Fates fan!
Flight Rising #44335 | DeviantArt |
15 Jul 2018, 5:25 pm (Edited 15 Jul 2018, 5:32 pm)
Manah Here's what I found:

Gaia's Vine Staff -> lookout
Loki plush -> town then market
Ink plushie -> old windmill, then yeah

The Cupid's Harp doesn't seem to have much info, but is supposedly at the lake and choosing walk.
I'm currently working on a custom item specific file ^^

Credit to here!
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
File a Report | Knowledgebase (Guides) | Shoot me a PM
15 Jul 2018, 6:07 pm
Ivory
Thank you and Prayingmantis so much!
Guess I'll be on the.... lookout... for a vine staff ;)

16 Jul 2018, 2:19 pm
Ivory
Can confirm the staff is from the lookout! I sure looked out a lot :3c
SCREEE.PNG

16 Jul 2018, 2:30 pm
So I've only come across common capys when approaching with caution, then an uncommon and common one by saying hello. Anyone know if the rarities are split up between the options (ie, only commons in middle option), or if it's a random pool of all 4 in all three?
19 Jul 2018, 8:56 am
answrs Judging by what I've heard around, and this post, I'm thinking it's probably completely random.
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
2 Aug 2018, 9:24 pm
Thank you for this guide, I just got the old ruins event and I've never seen it before, so the guide was nice to be able to look through for it.
OGve6Je.png
Please @ ping me to get my attention!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - VlDJnIY.png - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Previously Morichinatsu
3 Aug 2018, 11:15 am
Morichinatsu <3
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
24 Dec 2018, 1:35 pm (Edited 24 Dec 2018, 1:35 pm)
For the old ruins, I picked the village, and lost all my explorations
23 Jan 2019, 3:23 pm (Edited 23 Jan 2019, 3:28 pm)
Ivory I have one for the new events! https://gyazo.com/8bdd09f94f8d5326c43db49c86bb955f You come across a cave at the end of a path. You hear what sounds like a voice inside mumbling...

The options are
Leave It alone or Curiosity gets the best of you. Go Inside!

I've only gotten this once but I chose Go Inside, which led me to

https://gyazo.com/df87c356c11a73b620e511dc365fb42d
"Hello friend of Chief Clawtooth," she says without looking up, "I see you've found me yet again. What brings you here today?"

The options are
Who are you? or How many of your people are still missing? or Who of your people have rejoined you?

I chose Who of your people have rejoined you?
leading to

https://gyazo.com/f5fde1bd03a672c994231242292a9a07
"With the help of your people, more of our kin make it back to us every day. However, thus far it is only those from boats that landed nearest us. Currently with Chief Clawtooth and myself are most of our closest relations and assistants. And our master of camel has disappeared again as well. Our former Chief, my husband's father, was too ill to make the journey and remains in Clawtooth with those who could not bear the voyage. My dear husband worries so much for his people, those spread across these lands as well as those back home."

The options are
I will continue to be on the look-out for your people or Good luck!

I chose I will continue to be on the look-out for your people
leading to

https://gyazo.com/e5892d57b47607e3929870916af6ae1e
"Thank you. You look wary. Please accept this small token of our appreciation. The locals were kind to give us medicine, as I am still trying to learn the herbs of this land. Thank you for your visit, as you have once again graced us with your presence."

And you receive an HP Potion

Edit: Got the event again but chose Good luck! Nothing happened.
BuUf6.gif9GvRJ.gif7JOXy.gifBfPOe.gifP232M.gifo8U7Q.gif
23 Jan 2019, 3:31 pm
Ivory another one, sorry!

https://gyazo.com/8d449246784aca958eb2520a76bb7c34
You put on your best diving gear and decide to hunt for treasure at the bottom of the sea!
The only option is Explore deeper!
this leads to

https://gyazo.com/f4acb59c37c5f2fe5d5c9d813204872a
Oh! A fellow diver sees you and swims over. They hand you a small net as they smile from behind their mask. They mouth the words, "for your quests," and swim quickly away.

And he gives you 7 Iridescent Seashells
24 Jan 2019, 4:50 pm
Ivory one more!

https://gyazo.com/e54d601cde40dc2312714bbbc21b3a45

Huh, its that strange Cheetah from before... You approach with a friendly wave and he smiles back, "Hey there, want a drum?" He nods down at the strange gourd he is tapping a cheery little beat on, "I've got tons of em!"

He gestures to the pile of gourds behind him, "Go ahead, take one, get funky!"

The options are:
No thanks! or Sure...

I pick Sure...

https://gyazo.com/147d92005fb050045666801e1ef54559
He goes back to his drumming as you inspect the pile of gourds, you're pretty sure they aren't drums but you smile politely and take one, never know when a random gourd might be useful.

and you get a Gourd Container!
25 Jan 2019, 4:28 am
flurrypaw I'll add these when I get home, thanks for all your help! :)
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
29 Jan 2019, 7:28 am (Edited 29 Jan 2019, 7:28 am)
DMM:

You hear the sad whimpering of a creature around a rocky corner. You rush ahead ready to assist, then stop dead in your tracks...

(help it, something along those lines)

You carefully approach the plant monster. Pitifully, it turns and holds out its right arm. Oh no, there's something embedded in its paw!

(help it)

You pull the thing out of its paw. The monster smiles and nods at you in gratitude. It wipes tears from its eyes and it slowly saunters away. You look down at the sharp thing you are left with.

Yikes, did someone get in a fight with Chief Clawtooth?

[obtained 1 Clawtooth Claw)
| +1 FV time | They/them | Panro. Ace | trying to get rid of items! click here for more info! | give internets | i'm also on Scratch | ShatteredSwords.png
4 Feb 2019, 5:01 pm
I just got the same event as posted above, but I'm from OFB. It seems to be another all-village event.
4 Feb 2019, 8:08 pm
It would be a great idea to turn on "suggestions" so people can suggest new event paths/etc

Vintegrash Event: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/post/2293922
Not a detailed description but it's enough to get the idea

BTW: Zeboran Ray Gun is specifically obtained by choosing "no" when asked if you want to flip over the yellow (super rare) card.

Fuzzy Baby Penguin is gotten from the Wisp event in TEP, same as the Fu plushie and Cosette's Floral Tea (I think technically a custom!)

Azure Feather can be found in TEP by going on the path, then going on the left path and resting in the pool. You no longer lose turns on that event, as well. (I changed villages for the vintegrash so I don't remember the exact path)

Ebony Ice Chunk is gotten by going on the path, then going right. I think you can get it by just going right and also when choosing "look for a way around" after choosing right.
9 Mar 2019, 11:33 pm (Edited 9 Mar 2019, 11:37 pm)
who wants to read space chase with me? yes? good? okay!
the whole thing is very linear.
Turn the page > Turn the page > Turn the page > Turn the page > Turn the page > Read the ad page.
On the ad page, you have the options to:

space1.png

Major Tomcat is starting their very first journey into outer space! Their mission is a simple, yet vital reconnaissance; study a nearby planetary system and determine if it is safe to allow further ships to explore the area.

space2.png

After many many years of research and development, Furvilla's scientists have finally learned the secrets of safe space travel. Turns out the secret lay with the craftsfurs from Oceandome!

space3.png

Admiral Blackstar is the commanding officer of Major Tomcat's mission. The Admiral keeps watch from a remote space station outpost on the outer rim of explored space.

space4.png

Admiral Blackstar can't quite understand the readings coming through on the screen. Some sort of oddity is out there. Major Tomcat! Are you okay?

space5.png

Major Tomcat is usually pretty cool under pressure, but even they feel nervous as a massive shape comes into view through the stardust. Wait... could the legends be true?!

space6.png

SPACE HARBINGER??!!

Oh dear, what a cliffhanger! You can't wait 'til the next issue!

spaceads.png

You read the ad page, and see that you can send in your comic for one of three special items.

X-Ray Specs are wearable.

The Genuine Medieval Sword is a weapon.

The Ant Farm is an animal.

- WARNING: If you order an item, you will not get to keep your comic book. You may use your comic book to order an item later if you choose to keep your comic book. -
9 Mar 2019, 11:43 pm
What about the event with the lions above and below?
And also the purple monster one?
I believe those are general as well...
10 Mar 2019, 4:10 pm
Updated :)
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
30 Apr 2019, 5:31 pm
You see a dog scavenging for food in the distance, weary and tattered.

Approach | Befriend the Creature

Befriend the Creature
1. The dog cautiously approaches you as you make friendly gestures; just before it leaps into your embrace, a loud thud echoes from nearby and it flees into the woods.

2. The dog cautiously approaches you as you make friendly gestures; the eerie silence of the world nearby drives it into your comforting embrace. Looks like you've made a new friend!
Reward: 4565-a-stray-chow-chow.png

Event for the custom item, A Stray Chow Chow! Available in all villages, rare event.
30 Apr 2019, 5:44 pm
StrayChowChow Perfect, thanks! (lovely custom, by the way)
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
15 May 2019, 7:49 pm
In the cave (that you will have chance to get gem raptor morphing potion if go left) no longer give you FC if you go right and choose to explore
►Hello! I'm Timer Wolf◄
24 May 2019, 9:46 pm
Does anyone have a guide for the castle in Olde Foxbury?
29fsac4.pngth?id=OSBI.BNG2c3ccb68a8504bdcb0bc14afb7k1vtds.png
25 May 2019, 9:10 am
WitchyBrook It's old, but I believe this guide should still be correct.
For future reference, please check out the drive in the first post! This was linked there :)
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
25 May 2019, 10:39 am
Ivory Ahh thank you! I'm on mobile and I did try that but it was being weird for me. Thanks!
29fsac4.pngth?id=OSBI.BNG2c3ccb68a8504bdcb0bc14afb7k1vtds.png