Log In

Exploration Event Guide + Archive

31 Jul 2019, 11:12 am
Quick update post: noll is amazing and has joined me doing some work on this guide!

He's been very helpful catching up on events like the picnic basket and clawtooth + doing lots of helpful exploring research and has been working on making condensed, less wordy versions of them too! This way it can be an archive as well as a quick reference guide to events for those that prefer it :) We've both been sprucing it up a bit too.
2 Dec 2019, 10:11 am (Edited 1 Jan 2020, 8:27 am)
Ivory
I've been checking out some of the different paths in DMM's events, I have some additions to the Old Forest Near Town V1 and V2, and also a somewhat rare event with a Hill and a House that doesn't seem to be on the google drive!


Old Forest Near Town V1:


The Town > [The Mill]

You enter the old mill, now wrought with decay. The brittle building is falling to pieces, but some of those scraps might prove useful back home. You begin gathering up bits of pine you think you can make use of, before preparing for the long trek home.
(( Rewards: ))
8 x Haunted Pine Slab


The Town > [The Town Hall]

You slowly enter the old structure in the centre of the town. It stands grander than the rest, and you can only wager that this was once the town hall for this lonely village. The building is mostly well kept, which is strange considering the condition of the rest of the town. As you enter, you hear a foreboding howl in the distance. A shiver runs down your spine as you try your best to ignore it. You come into the central room of the building, it's lined with wooden chairs, and central to the room is a lectern. Suddenly, a sense of overwhelming dread befalls you as some ethereal force comes descending upon you.
(( Rewards: ))
68 FC


The Town > [The Market]

You wander the streets of the forgotten market, when suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around suddenly to be greeted by a familiar face. "My, what do we have here?" He smirks, revealing a toothy, sinister grin. "Out for a stroll in the woods, are we? It is a lovely evening for it." Chester speaks softly, making a grand bow. "This town has quite the storied history. Perhaps I'll tell it to you some time; as for now, there's someplace I really must be." He dusts off his coat, and inspects his hat. "Ah, I do believe I spied something interesting just over yonder, why don't you investigate?" He gestures to a nearby stall, before wandering off into the darkness. You inspect the stall, and find a small scarf, as well as a pile of FurCash.
(( Rewards: ))
2000-6000 FC
1 x Eerie Toothy Scarf
((End of adventure))

You wander the streets of the forgotten market, when suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around suddenly to be greeted by a familiar face. "My, what do we have here?" He smirks, revealing a toothy, sinister grin. "Out for a stroll in the woods, are we? It is a lovely evening for it." Chester speaks softly, making a grand bow. "This town has quite the storied history. Perhaps I'll tell it to you some time; as for now, there's someplace I really must be." He dusts off his coat, and inspects his hat. "Ah, I do believe I spied something interesting just over yonder, why don't you investigate?" He gestures to a nearby stall, before wandering off into the darkness. You inspect the stall, and find a peculiar plushie.
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Loki Plushie
((End of adventure))

Among the stalls you notice a dusty old plush lying idle on the ground. You pick it up and shake it off - the spooky creature still seems in relatively good condition.
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Sinister Manticore Plushie
((End of adventure))



[The Lookout]

You make your way up a winding path to what appears to be some sort of lookout. You gaze out at a pale moon overlooking a large forest and several sprawling hills. Further still, you see a small cave on a distant coast... and some strange figure making their way towards it. A strange glow comes from a windmill in one of the hills. A distance away, a small house sits idle, with what looks to be.. birds, circling above. A mine, not far away from the house, seems to be strangely dark, compared to the rest of the sights. Nothing seems particularly strange about the well sitting atop a hill. In the woods, you spy a small hut with smoke coming from it. Further still, you see what you believe to be a small village... with another strange figure wandering about. Hm. It's all rather peculiar. You make your way home to process the sights, and plan your next trip.
((Restore 10 Explorations))
((End of Adventure))


[The Lake]

You follow the path to a small lake deep within the woods. It's strange, no rivers connect to it. You walk up to the water's edge, and gaze at your reflection for a time. The water's surface is tranquil and motionless, the woods are silent, and not even a slight gust of wind offers comfort to the eerie atmosphere. You wait a time, expecting something to happen - a rustle from the wind, an animal in the wilds, but nothing... you look across the lake, and see a small, red glowing light. It's flickering. You figure it's worth investigating, but whatever it is, its presence seems to be fleeting. Do you wish to swim across the lake, walk around it, or ignore it?
[Swim] [Walk] [Ignore]

You decide to ignore the glow, and begin to search the lake for useful resources. The glow eventually fades, and your efforts yield some interesting results.
(( Rewards: ))
2 x Neural Plant, 1 x Puppy Poppy Pod, 1 x Angry Root Seed, 1 x Corn of Ears Seed, 1 x Brain Coral Seed
((End of Adventure))

[Swim] [Walk] [Ignore]

You gather your wits, and wander around the edge of the lake, avoiding the water. The trip takes a bit longer than you anticipate, and when you finally arrive, the strange glow has all but vanished. As you gaze into the woods, all you can see is trees and darkness. With a hefty sigh, you decide it's time to head back home.
((End of Adventure))


Old Forest Near Town V2:

[Old House]

You wander over to the old house lying idle on one of the furthest hills. The house is small in size, but you wonder what sort of things await you inside. As your approach, you spy a murder of crows watching your movements with unusual vigilance. One makes a loud squawk, breaking the eerie silence as you come to the house's door. The night sky darkens as you near the door, but you faintly manage to see a second way in by the way of a shattered window. By which method will you enter?
[The Door] [The Window]

As you approach the door, a gentle, welcoming breeze pushes it open and the squawking of the crows falls silent. You survey the room, seeing nothing but remnants of what might have once been a warm abode in the hills. During your search you notice a small scarf, dangling gently on some old rubble. Carefully, you pick it out of the pile; perhaps it once served someone, a memento of the past - whatever the case, it's yours to treasure now.
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Eerie Toothy Scarf
((End of Adventure))

As the crows watch you eerily, you carefully try to pick the lock on the door. To your surprise, the latch simply falls off. Cautiously, you proceed into the house. It's dark and derelict, as you'd expect. Some distinct spiderwebs litter the house, which you collect up in the hopes they'll prove useful. Unfortunately, there's nothing else of worth here; reluctantly, you head home.
(( Rewards: ))
48 FC
4 x Sinister Spiderweb
((End of Adventure))


[Desolate Windmill]

As you wander towards the windmill, you realise that it seems to be getting further and further away from you. What you imagined would be a short trek instead takes what seems to be hours. When you finally arrive, you find the windmill incredibly mundane. It's certainly in a state of disrepair, but a little work here and there and it'd be functional again. Alas, you're an explorer, not a carpenter. It's time to head home.
((Lose 5 explorations))
((End of Adventure))


[The Far Cove]

As you travel over the hills towards the far cove, a thick fog begins to surround you. A small light in the distance beckons you forward, and you see your way safely to the top of the cliffs overlooking the cove below you.
[Proceed]

You attempt to proceed down a path leading towards the shore, as you hear the waves crash harshly upon the shore. A strong gust of wind attempts to ward you off, perhaps serving as a reminder that some places best remain unexplored. In an act of defiance, you press onward towards the shore as another gust of wind, much stronger this time, tries to force you back to the safety of the hills. Arrogantly, you ignore the warning once more as you fight the wind, determined to find whatever rests upon the cove below. A third, and final, gust of wind sends you off the trail and towards the waters below. Just before you hit the water's icy surface, you awake suddenly at home.
(( Rewards: ))
61 FC
((End of Adventure))

The Far Cove > [Proceed]

You continue onward, finding a path that leads down to the cove, where the waves gently crash upon the forgotten shore under a pale moonlight.
[Continue]

As you wander the desolate beach in search of the unknown, you hear the waves become violent and foreboding. With tenacity, you push onward, ignoring the impeding dangers the waves present. A gentle rain begins to fall; then rain; then a thunderous storm. The waves begin to violently crash upon the shore as lightning flashes in the sky, followed by a thunderous roar.... although, the roar merely seems to mimic the thunder, as you turn around to try find the source of the sound - instead, however, you are met with a terrifying claw coming towards you. You close your eyes as the claw comes down upon you - but instead of pain, you find yourself back safely at home.
(( Rewards: ))
283 FC
((End of Adventure))

The Far Cove > Proceed > [Continue]

The bright moonlight guides you down the shore as waves continue to breach the sands. The cove eventually leads to another towering cliff, much like the one you descended earlier. At the base, however, is the entrance to a small dark cave.
[Enter]

You enter the dark cave to find it surprisingly tranquil. Somewhere further in you hear running water, though you pause for a moment to let your eyes adjust to the darkness - using what little light the moon outside offers. You proceed some distance through the cave, eventually reaching the water source. Darkness is all that exists here, still, you use your other senses to navigate, following the water to the source. Eventually, you find what appears to be an exit.
[An Exit]

As you leave the exit of the cave, you come into a moonlit den. A figure approaches you from the distance. "Oh! Hello there!" He speaks kindly. "Another explorer, eh? Well! I'm the generous sort, so here's a gift from me to you!" He offers what appears to be an item in his paw. "No really, it's for you! Go on, take it!" He smirks, placing the item in your hand before turning to leave. "Happy adventures, friend!"
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Monster Claws
((End of Adventure))


[Abandoned Mine]

You quickly wander over to the abandoned mine, not too far from where you first arrived at the hills. As you approach, you notice a sign above the entrance to the mine that warns off explorers. Nearby, you notice the quarry, which you could explore instead.
[The Quarry] [The Mine, Entrance]

As you enter the mines, blatantly ignoring the sign indicating that you should definitely not do the thing that you're doing right now, you notice.. well, nothing. It's too dark to see. You look around, and find a lantern nearby - which, surprisingly comes equipped with flint and tinder, as well as enough oil to last about an hour. You light up the lantern, and proceed further into the mines. A short ways in, the path splits - a rail cart goes down the left passage, while only darkness can be seen to the right.
[The Right] [The Left]

As you follow the tracks deeper into the mine, you begin to wonder what that sign was warning against. The mine, while deserted, doesn't seem particularly threatening. Still, you press on, looking for whatever treasures this mine likely hides. As you follow the path it begins to narrow, but the tracks progress. A few minutes later, you hear what you think sounds like a rail cart, descending from the passage way above.. straight for you. You quickly try to leave the narrow passage, but it's too late - the cart appears out of the darkness and...
((Restore 25 explorations))
((End of Adventure))

Abandoned Mine > The Mine, Entrance
[The Right] [The Left]

As you walk down the passage for what seems like hours, you find yourself becoming strangely motivated and energised. Your attention to detail increases, as you spy several golden coins scattering the passage. Eventually, you find yourself at what seems to be a secret entrance back to the village.
((Restore 20 explorations))
(( Rewards: ))
130 FC
((End of Adventure))

Abandoned Mine > The Quarry

You quickly wander over to the quarry, but, due the darkness no doubt, you trip on what you think was a rock. In the distance, you see a dark figure - completely still, but watching - and somehow you know that they saw you. You try to use expressions to show to them that there was a stubborn rock, but they just gaze at you with glowing red eyes, disapprovingly. You gather up what little confidence you have and head home.
((End of Adventure))



[The Well]

You walk over to the old well, and surprisingly, there's a small pail of fresh water, as if someone had drawn and left it there for you. You drink it up, and it sure is refreshing! Unfortunately, there's not much else to do here, so you decide to head back home.
((Restore 5 explorations))
((End of Adventure))

You walk over to the old well. In the moonlight, it looks quite peaceful - though it's certainly no longer operational. It likely provided water to the nearby mine. As you inspect the mine, you notice a small animal following you about. It seems friendly enough...
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Uncommon Color Minipet
((End of Adventure))

Rake Rake Rake, Rake?
(( Rewards: ))
1 x The Absolute Most Dangerous Rake
((End of Adventure))




Rare Hill and House event:

You've passed by this hill many times before, but this time, something seems off. A small house lies idle on the hill with an eerie, almost foreboding, aura. Do you wish to explore it?
[No] [Yes]

You approach the house, from afar it looked small but now it seems to be a large mansion. You slowly open the gate, and to your surprise, it opens with ease. It looks like nobody's been here for ages, you're sure whoever owned it won't mind you taking a look around. At a glance, you spy a small tool shed, the garden, and the front door. Which would you like to investigate?
[The Shed] [The Garden] [The Door]

You approach the door to find it locked. You peer around for a way in, but it doesn't look like you can safely enter the house. You hear the trees rustle behind you, and you begin to feel like you're being watched. It's time to leave.
((End of Adventure))

To your surprise, the door is unlocked. You walk in uncontested into a large, empty foyer. Nothing but dust remains. Still, you've come this far, you might as well look around. Do you wish to go up stairs, or into the nearby kitchen?
[Stairs] [The Kitchen]

The upstairs foyer closely mimics that of the one below. It's eerie derelict, and nothing of value can be seen. The house seems to have been kept in good repair, but it's still.. empty. Suddenly, a shadow moves out of the corner of your eye. Then again, closer! Something is here with you. Ah well, you may as well take it home with you!
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Uncommon Minipet
((End of Adventure))

You safely reach the top of the old wooden stairs, revealing the upper level of the foyer. Much like below, there's scattered furniture, and all outside light is obscured by heavy old curtains. A gentle breeze flows through a window in the far side of the room, breaking the otherwise eerie silence. You see a door in the distance that leads to some sort of bedroom, and another nearby that looks to lead to a study. Where would you like to go?
[The Study] [The Bedroom]

You make your way through door into what is most definitely a study. It looks like someone's been here recently, candles are lit and there's scattered books on the table. You glance down quickly, and pick up something you think will be useful.
You come to the realisation that if these candles are lit, it's likely someone is home. It's time to get out of here before you're noticed!
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Food Recipe Card
((End of Adventure))


[Stairs] [The Kitchen]
You slowly open the door, revealing... a fully functional kitchen. There's lots of prepared dishes and delicious food just lying there, freshly cooked! Normally, you'd be curious, maybe you'd search for answers, an explanation, or a reason for this. But.. the food is too tempting. You quickly grab a dish and make your way home.
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Squeakherd's Pie
1 x Phoenix Fire Hot Wings
((End of Adventure))


[The Shed] [The Garden] [The Door]
The door is locked, but you see a window open around the side of the house. Do you wish to try enter through it?
[No] [Yes]

Huh, the window is higher up than you thought it'd be. Still, it looks like you'll be able to climb up some loose bricks to the window. As you attempt to climb up, something tugs on your leg, pulling you tumbling to the ground. You glance around for a culprit, but all you find is eerie silence. It's time to leave.
((End of Adventure))

You manage to enter through the window with ease. You seem to be in the kitchen. The room is derelict, as you'd expect. Some old utensils lying about, but nothing of use. You've come this far, though, you may as well keep exploring. Do you wish to take the large door at the back of the room, or the small door near the window?
[Small Door] [Large Door]

You open the small door to reveal a pantry. You look around for anything of use, but it seems to be empty. You turn around with disappointment to see a strangely familiar grin in the darkness. "You really should've just knocked." The figure says. Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awake several hours later at home.
((Lose ? Explorations))
((End of adventure))


[Small Door] [Large Door]

You enter a large room with scattered furniture. Hm, some of this is probably useful. You see the main door, if you leave now you could probably haul something back home with you, though it'd take awhile. Alternatively, you could see what's up stairs.
[Take Furniture] [Explore]

You carefully proceed to go up the stairs. Each step you make emits a loud creaking sound as you slowly move upwards. As you take a step, the old wooden stairs collapse below you and send you plummeting into darkness. Suddenly, you find yourself back at home.
((Lose ? Explorations))
((End of adventure))


[Take Furniture] [Explore]

You safely reach the top of the old wooden stairs, revealing the upper level of the foyer. Much like below, there's scattered furniture, and all outside light is obscured by heavy old curtains. A gentle breeze flows through a window in the far side of the room, breaking the otherwise eerie silence. You see a door in the distance that leads to some sort of bedroom, and another nearby that looks to lead to a study. Where would you like to go?
[The Study] [The Bedroom]

You enter the bedroom, it's... quite bland, really. There's not much you can use here. Still, you find a few bits and pieces and gather up what you can. It's time to leave.
(( Rewards: ))
128 FC
2 x Haunted Fabric
((End of Adventure))


[The Shed] [The Garden] [The Door]

You cautiously open the shed. It seems rather mundane, there's nothing you can use here. You decide you've pried long enough; it's time to go home.
((End of Adventure))

You enter the shed, around you lies scattered tools, too rusted to be of practical use. In the back of the shed you see a small trapdoor, do you wish to enter?
[No] [Yes]

You carefully descend the ladder down into the basement. As you reach the floor, the trapdoor closes behind you. You try to feel around for anything to get your bearings in the darkness, but after what seems like hours, you still find nothing to interact with. Panic sets in as darkness consumes you, you close your eyes tight for a moment, then open them. Suddenly you're back home.
((Lose ? explorations))
((End of Adventure))


[The Shed] [The Garden] [The Door]

You wander over to the garden. It's exactly what you'd expect; overgrown and derelict. You search the garden for some time, and gather a few useful seeds scattered among the weeds, but otherwise, you find the whole experience to be disappointingly bland. It's time to leave.
(( Rewards: ))
2 x Fur Coral Seed
2 x Ploofballs Seed
1 x Venus Fly Trap Seed
1 x Unusual Pineapple Seed
((End of Adventure))




Even rarer Hovel event:

As you wander through the woods in search of.. anything, you find a small hovel in the woods. Smoke is coming out of the roof. Do you wish to approach?
[No] [Yes]

You approach the house, upon closer inspection it's old and rugged, but it certainly looks like someone might live there. Do you wish to enter directly through the door, or try to peer inside from the window?
[The Window] [The Door]

You wander up to the hovel and knock on the door - no answer. Impatiently, you knock again - again, no answer...
[Enter Anyway] [Wait]

Patiently, you wait for a response. A minute passes, then another... but finally, the door begins to move. You prop yourself up and prepare to greet whoever is behind it. To your surprise, an elderly fox dressed plainly greets you. "Hello dear, won't you come in for some tea? I'm sorry about the wait!" She beckons you over to a table, and prepares a cup of tea - she already has one sitting there herself, as if she was expecting company. "Oh.. you must excuse me, I seem to have forgotten something just outside, can you be a dear and wait a moment? I just need to fetch some sugar." You nod politely, as she leaves the house.
[Switch the Teas] [Do Nothing]

A moment later, the old fox returns with sugar. She distributes it between both drinks, and proceeds to drink. For a moment, everything is peaceful - the old fox lets out a loud cough, before speaking. "It's not often I get a visitor, you know, and you have been delightfully polite!" She offers a comforting smile. You begin to chat for awhile, but eventually it's time to leave. "No, no, don't be silly! Please, take it!" She offers you a small bag. After some reluctance, you accept the gift and part ways.
(( Rewards: ))
4827 FC
1 x Topaz Feather
((End of Adventure))

2 Dec 2019, 12:32 pm
snafflewyrm thank you for your work (and wonderful formatting!!) I'll get to it when I can :)
9 Dec 2019, 1:07 am (Edited 9 Dec 2019, 4:22 am)
I dont think Ive seen this one yet for the event but here ya go!

Another beautiful day in Furvilla, and another adventure to start!
Which path will you choose?
A) East
B) West
C) South
D North


>East
Aspen: "Hi! I see you are out enjoying the weather during Furvilla's 3rd anniversary celebration! Hey wait, get back here! Here, here... I'll bribe you to stay."
___ picked up 457 FC!
> I can be bribed
"Good, good. I would think of it as more of a gift than a bribe, really. And say, how about you take another one?" She hands you a shiny box!
Furvilla 3rd Annifursary Gift Box (1)
> Thank you!
"Enjoy exploring Furvilla!"
END

>West
Two cows greet you enthusiastically. "Well howdy to you! Why not have some seeds?"
You graciously accept the cows' gifts.
"Now how's about you go see Don before you go?"
Cow Bell Pepper Seed (7)
> Don?
You look around and find Don, the donkey. How original.
You say hello, but he says nothing to you, only holding out a hoof to present a gift. You accept it awkwardly, and as you leave, the donkey watches you until you are out of sight.
Furvilla 3rd Annifursary Gift Box (1)
END

>South
You head South. You walk…
Pile o' Pine Nuts (4)
> ...and walk...
Silver Wrist Hook (5)
> ...and walk...
Iridescent Seashell (1)
> ...and walk...
You find a clearing with a group of villagers mulling about. A wolf approaches you, smiling and holding out a gift in their paw.
"We are the original Five, and we are delighted to be celebrating Furvilla's 3rd Anniversary with you!"
Furvilla 3rd Annifursary Gift Box (1)
END

> North
Oh. It's Quinn.
"Hi! Want a present?" He uses both paws to hand you two pies!
Pine Nut Pot Pie (2)
> Wow, Thank you!
"You're welcome!" Quinn chuckles. "Here, why not have something else too - we are celebrating after all!"
Furvilla 3rd Annifursary Gift Box (1)
END
Z6E19Ap.png
Click the banner for more details!
9 Dec 2019, 1:58 am
all of those paths give gift boxes as well as the following:

west -> cowbell pepper seeds
south -> pine nuts and silver wrist hooks
north -> 2 pine nut pies 
jess #7302 | she/her | links
23 Feb 2020, 3:07 pm
You find yourself strolling along the outskirts of Furvilla through a forest you haven't visited before. The golden foliage above you rustles in the wind, and you pause to take in the fresh air. This looks like a fine place to start an adventure!

Stay on your current path. > Decide to keep moving. > Look up into the trees... > Follow it! > Animals are the best!

path to find Warren (breeding potions, animal stables, birch lumber, or an animal)
jess #7302 | she/her | links
23 Feb 2020, 3:16 pm
msjanny I'm glad to see this thread is still active.

Two TEP adventures that I've been wondering about:

1) The "Take the path" or "Search the stone" adventure (either way you can lose a LOT of exploration turns by sheer bad luck, so I've given up on it and just bypass it) — is there a way to get a really decent reward that is worth the risk of losing some or all of your remaining turns?

2) The choice to enter the cave (or not) and if so, to try different directions. Some very nasty things can happen in there, causing the loss of a lot of turns, so I've been bypassing that one as well. Same question as above: Does one of the choices lead to a potential reward that is worth the risk?

And if those adventures are already listed somewhere in this thread, I'd appreciate help finding where they are listed.

Thanks for any help you can offer on these!
There's no need to ping me on my own threads – I’m subscribed!
23 Feb 2020, 3:39 pm
Aviva
I usually try to get Talenti's Tome from the stone/path event. I think the version on the google doc is actually missing a step, but I'm not in TEP right now, so I can't check.
Stone Pathway event > Right path > Look around > Keep going up the pass > Keep going again > Go inside ajar door 

for the cave.... iirc backing out ends the event, and going straight is usually a bad idea (depletes turns) but you have a chance of getting trash
jess #7302 | she/her | links
23 Feb 2020, 3:49 pm
msjanny Thanks for your response! I'm not aware of any Google Doc... is that listed earlier in the thread?

One thing I got a couple of times with searching the stone was a Card-Sharp's Deck but that didn't look very high level to me (correct me if I'm wrong — I haven't tried Warrior career yet).

Thanks again for your help!
There's no need to ping me on my own threads – I’m subscribed!
23 Feb 2020, 3:53 pm
Ivory said:

banner_by_xxivory-dchc0uh.png

Aviva in the OP.
jess #7302 | she/her | links
17 Mar 2020, 10:23 am (Edited 3 Apr 2020, 11:50 pm)
I'm in TEP at the moment, so recording some of my outcomes from the events there!

Stone Marker Event

Take the Path > Left Path

You follow the left path for a few minutes before finding yourself back in town. You were beginning to feel tired anyways and head home.
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Left Path > Explore Area

You look around for a while before growing tired.
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Left Path > Explore Area

You find a hut nearby, it doesn’t look like anyone lives there anymore. Regardless, if anyone did live there they probably wouldn’t mind if you looked around.
[Leave] [Enter Hut]

You enter the hut and find someone is home! They shout at you and chase you away.
((Lose 5 Explorations))
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Left Path > Explore Area > Enter Hut

You enter the hut to find it entirely cleaned out. What a shame.
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Left Path > Explore Area > Enter Hut

You look around the small dusty hut and only find a few trinkets.
(( Rewards: ))
Small amount of FC
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Right Path

You follow the right path further up the mountain for hours. As you notice how late it’s gotten you decide to turn back. On your way down you find a neat chunk of ice and pocket it.
(( Rewards: ))
1 x Ebony Ice Chunk
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Right Path

You follow the path for hours until you reach a pass. Wind is blowing strongly through the pass, and it looks quite dangerous. There may be a way around if you look hard enough.
[Go through the pass] [Look for a way around]

You enter the pass and after a few minutes of struggling through the wind you find yourself on the other side. You see a shrine a little ways off, but there’s also a continuation of the path. Do you want to keep on the trail, or explore the shrine?
[Continue up the Trail] [Explore the Shrine]

You make your way up the trail and stumble upon the ruins of a temple. You look around for a while, but find nothing interesting.
((Lose 10 Explorations))
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Right Path > Go Through the Pass > Continue up the Trail

As you reach the summit of the mountain, you find a temple. As you approach, the doors open and you wander inside. Sitting on a pedestal in the foyer is a pile of coin and a selection of what seems like magical stones. A sign reads: ‘Weary traveler, rest and be rewarded.’ After a brief rest you pocket a handful of coins and grab a stone.
(( Rewards: ))
Small amount of FC
1 x Corrupted Icy Rock
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Right Path > Go Through the Pass

You make your way into the pass, and just as it seems you are about to make it to the other side, you hear heavy footsteps. Everything goes black, and when you come to you find yourself back at the stone marker.
((End of Adventure))

Take the Path > Right Path > Go Through the Pass > Explore the Shrine

You explore the shrine for a while and find little of interest.
(( Rewards: ))
Small amount of FC
((End of Adventure))


Take the Path > Ladder

You climb the ladder until the landing a few hundred feet up. You take in the view of the mountains for a moment before turning back to the cliff. You find and open a chest. You find in it, oddly, some clothing
(( Rewards: ))
Small amount of FC
1 x Fluffy Costume
23 Mar 2020, 3:07 pm (Edited 24 Mar 2020, 3:13 pm)
festival event:
What a lovely day in Furvilla! Today you are feeling a bit more adventurous than usual, and you decide to check out some new areas you've never seen before. Where would you like to explore?
  • rose garden
    • 1x serpent's cake recipe
    • 1x quetzal friends rabbit stone
    • 1x horned bun
  • plains
    • 1x serpent's smoke recipe
    • 1x quetzal friends crocodile stone
    • 1x lightning croc
  • mountainside
    • 1x serpent's sabre schema
    • 1x quetzal friends dragon stone
    • 1x flaming draggy
  • flowery field
    • 1x serpent's tapestry recipe
    • 1x quetzal friends elephant stone
    • 1x winged hippo
  • waterfall
    • 1x serpent idol recipe
    • 1x quetzal friends sheep stone
    • 1x rainbow peep
jess #7302 | she/her | links
23 Mar 2020, 3:16 pm (Edited 23 Mar 2020, 5:04 pm)
msjanny Thank you for posting this!

(Happy exploring, everyone!)
There's no need to ping me on my own threads – I’m subscribed!
23 Mar 2020, 4:19 pm
Choosing the Rose Garden option in the new Exploration event gives the Quetzal Friends Rabbit stone.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
Apologies if I miss a ping, just poke me again and I'll hop right on it! I've been more inactive lately here.