Exploration Event Guide + Archive

4 Apr 2017, 3:14 pm
Steinbit Behind the Closed Door I found an Oceanic Mirror
4 Apr 2017, 3:15 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 3:26 pm)
klavier dark green - The card reveals a figure living alone. You think for a moment, sometimes it's nice to have privacy, to be alone with your thoughts - but moderation is important, and sometimes everyone needs a friend. - 1 Spotted Nudibranch (seems to be the text for all animals of uncommon colors? ((saw someone get a summer ferret too. someone else with white spotted seapony and brown owly. the one person who got apple fruit tree bat. and then there's melodix's post)))
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
4 Apr 2017, 3:18 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 3:18 pm)
Myfuzzykins if you explore the palace you get amouries or archives. If you pick archives you get a potion. Rarity unknown but i got manokit
Jashin325 is my furvilla waifu
FictionKin to Bill Cipher
I adore being pinged so please do it.
MC9fqrM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
4 Apr 2017, 3:19 pm
Sheelah SeaEscapologist

Thank you so much, info's been added!!
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
tumblr | toyhou.se | goatlings | furaffinity
4 Apr 2017, 3:20 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 3:20 pm)
I got a Striped Catbat from the green card E listed above!
4 Apr 2017, 3:26 pm
cannon platform gave me this message

You’ve always been fascinated by stuff like this so you go to check out the cannon set up, amazed that it’s held up all this time...But once you start moving things around, the part of the deck that the cannon is sitting on, seems to be getting a lot less stable. You try to pull away but part of your gear is stuck and now the deck is crumbling away and the old piece of weaponry is dragging you down into the dark with it...The next thing you know, you’re somehow back in your village.

And then no turns left rip (I didn't see this text on the od list yet)
15047587_ZRZyqHDQLVBGgdO.gif
TH | DA | FA

eab4ca5df87fcec71bea47986a33de19.jpeg
4 Apr 2017, 3:40 pm
BrittneyTTR
I don't remember or have screens of the exact flavortext, but in the DMM event going to the garden gives you the option of going towards a pond or a gazebo, and going to the pond ends the adventure with nothing happening (flavortext was something like: Though tranquil, there is nothing here)
xKSncrg.png
4 Apr 2017, 3:46 pm
MariahKat thank you for the info, it's been added!!
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 4:09 pm
bump :D
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
4 Apr 2017, 4:14 pm
This is really helpful! Thank you so much!
4 Apr 2017, 4:16 pm
Acclivius Glad we could help!! Feel free to contribute! cx
4 Apr 2017, 4:19 pm
Steinbit
I found Pirate Gold in the Cargo Hold
Ping me @ 69249
4 Apr 2017, 4:21 pm
Wolfle said:
I found Pirate Gold in the Cargo Hold

Added!!
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 4:21 pm
Steinbit
The sunken pirate ship > Cavern below the ship > No 
flavor-text said:
Nothing happens!

I wasn't paying attention to my # of explore turns left, but I'm fairly certain absolutely nothing happened.
jess #7302 | she/her | links
4 Apr 2017, 4:22 pm
Heck man, I gotta save up my dialogue! hhhh, I shall be on the lookout! (I've already been to the mansion a few times, yells. all 3 times ended badly xD)

-Click Here For my Pattern Book Trade!-

Heyo, If it wouldn't be too much trouble, feel free to click my eggs! I'd really appreciate it.
https://pokefarm.com/user/PixelatedRainbow

4 Apr 2017, 4:24 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 4:25 pm)
So one of my villagers died by being screamed at
Gazebo, btw.
My name is ARAZEML
The last letter is a lowercase L not an i
Sorry!!

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien
4 Apr 2017, 4:26 pm
The sunken pirate ship > Cavern below the ship > No 
flavor-text said:
Nothing happens!

I wasn't paying attention to my # of explore turns left, but I'm fairly certain absolutely nothing happened.
Oh wow was that all the flavor text said? :ô
I'll add it regardless haha thank you for the info!!
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 4:27 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 4:28 pm)
Steinbit
The sunken pirate ship > Top Deck > Crow's Nest Ruins
flavor-text said:
In the middle of rifling through the sand that has ended up gathering on this part of the deck you hear a low creak and groan...You look up just in time to see the rest of the broken mast give way and barely dodge out of the way in time. You could have been hurt, and for what, a pile of sand? You decide your time is better spent anywhere else and leave the ship.

Nothing happens- @/SeaEscapologist already found this outcome, but I figure you might want the flavor text to go along with it?

edit to answer your question above: yeah, it's pretty anticlimactic, but you're basically chickening out so it's understandable I guess...
jess #7302 | she/her | links
4 Apr 2017, 4:28 pm
Oh, may I ask how to take screenshots and comment them here? hhh I wanna help anyway I can!

Heyo, If it wouldn't be too much trouble, feel free to click my eggs! I'd really appreciate it.

4 Apr 2017, 4:31 pm
PixelatedRainbow
I personally use the free program Gyazo to take my screenshots, but you could also just save the flavor text and your choices and paste them directly into a comment if you find that easier ´ v ` )/
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 4:33 pm
Ah, okay! Thank you! :O

4 Apr 2017, 4:33 pm
PixelatedRainbow If you're on PC, you may have the Snipping Tool downloaded, which you can use to make images from your page, or you can download a program like Gyazo which automatically uploads images I believe; on mobile, you can google your phone to find out how to screenshot; once you've got the image, you can upload it to a site like photobucket or tinypic and copy and paste the image into [IMG] bbcode tags to your post!
4 Apr 2017, 4:34 pm
msjanny

Thank you so much for the flavor text!!

Also yeah I guess it does make sense... But I do have to agree that it's pretty anticlimactic, especially since all the other flavor texts are so fleshed out, but what can you do *shrugs*
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
4 Apr 2017, 4:47 pm
Steinbit
in the OD adventure, i went into the cavern below the ship, and clicked yes to enter, then i lost all of my explorer turns!! hope that helps if it hasnt been added yet!

ZrcYX3U.png

vista by lovingrobot
4 Apr 2017, 4:50 pm
In DMM, when I went to the pond earlier today, it said I had pulled into the pond by a creepy hand and I got a few furcash (I can't remember the flavor text nor the amount of FC).
nkOnSpH.png
GS || Any Pronouns || Disgruntled Duck
Tumblr || DA || FA ||Patreon