Log In

Exploration Event Guide + Archive

4 Apr 2017, 6:46 pm
Lance-C-Bones
Alright, will do~

There wasn't anything that came before. I had wanted to help unlock the paths that were still labeled '???' on the front page, but it just gave me this right after picking to 'Dark passage'.
Not sure if this is relevant, but i have 2 explorations left, and it depleted them. Perhaps if you have too little exploration left, this will happen instead of the other results?
4 Apr 2017, 6:50 pm
klavier

Blue card event
c00745d70f.jpg
My name is ARAZEML
The last letter is a lowercase L not an i
Sorry!!


"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien
4 Apr 2017, 6:52 pm
klavier

Blue card event
c00745d70f.jpg

Arazeml You can get more than 20 explores? :o
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
20 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
4 Apr 2017, 6:54 pm
woah!! this is so helpful! thank you!
Spr_5b_428_s.pngSpr_5b_302.pngSpr_5b_625_s.png
4 Apr 2017, 6:56 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 6:57 pm)
Jashin325 I was using my villager with a Fluffy costume, it gives +5 Explorer turns
Sorcerer Costume adds +5 too
My name is ARAZEML
The last letter is a lowercase L not an i
Sorry!!


"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien
4 Apr 2017, 6:57 pm
Poodle

Very interesting! This does actually kinda prove then that there's some randomness on results! And that's actually something to note, as there are events that drain, or even restore explore counts~! I don't think it was a number of explores remaining that effected it, as one path I went on I had over 15 remaining, and it drained them all... Darkest of times...

MyraMidnight ! I'm summoning you here to let you know that Poodle found an alternate event for one I already had, thus showing it's not always the same result~!

And finally, Jashin325 ~! You can infact get more than 20 explores on villagers! Up to 25 I believe~! The only way that I know of how to do it currently is with costumes. I know there are a few with the "explorer" bonus, but Fluffy has the bonus, as well as having the "doctor" bonus~!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
4 Apr 2017, 6:58 pm
Cool! Thanks for letting me know. Can you still use a costume if theres none avalible for your villager?
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
20 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
4 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm
Jashin325 Every villager species can use a costume, even if it doesn't have artwork for it~
My name is ARAZEML
The last letter is a lowercase L not an i
Sorry!!


"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien
4 Apr 2017, 7:03 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 7:03 pm)
Jashin325

I'm not sure what you mean by that... in order to have a costume on your villager, you first need to buy or make one. Then, it's consumed upon being equipped, and changes the villagers pose and paintie, if the villager doesn't already have a paintie on it.

So if you don't have a costume, you can't use it xD;;

Unless you mean there not being a custom art for the species? If so, my herbalist/AH villager, found here, has on the mythic costume and is a bear; which the mythic costume doesn't have a custom pose for as of yet.
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
4 Apr 2017, 7:07 pm
This exploring update is actually making this fun, haven't had fun exploring since first week of trying it.
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
4 Apr 2017, 7:17 pm
Myfuzzykins I want to add to the "spire" outcome. After having tried that route 4 times (getting the exausted result 3 times) I finally got somewhere.

I was given a choice of a chest or a tower (failed to take a screenshot or copy text ;3; doing this on mobile can get weird). I picked the tower and got 3 sky coins and some furcash.
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
4 Apr 2017, 7:20 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 7:20 pm)
BrittneyTTR DMM update red float card refill exploration
need UD: whale monkee peep draggy orca sharkitty kirin serpent catbat, witchy, sandhopper, Shelhowl, Dumbo Octopus
FD pet bearded dragon slow loris echidna manatee sphinx (FD one) Flytrap
come join http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/66445-cervidae-guild-seeking-deer-mods?page=1#1442820
my [B/T/S] thread http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60888-bst-mblansett-shot-19-apr-17-1251-pm
4 Apr 2017, 7:32 pm
MyraMidnight ah ok, thanks. I wont add it just yet cause we dont know the text, but next time i run into the quest i will take that path and hope for the best, or until someone else is able to provide the text, but thanks for letting me know thats a thing!
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
4 Apr 2017, 7:34 pm
Lance-C-Bones
man, that's really tough luck. Hopefully, with everyone's help, we can figure out all the optimal paths to take. For now, i'll post any new results i get from explorations~
4 Apr 2017, 8:59 pm
DMM event, this time I couldnt get in the door

You approach the door to find it locked. You peer around for a way in, but it doesn't look like you can safely enter the house. You hear the trees rustle behind you, and you begin to feel like you're being watched. It's time to leave.


I have a feeling that every step has a chance to end it and give you nothing
xKSncrg.png
4 Apr 2017, 9:03 pm
klavier ;

I got a black card and selected "Yes"; this was my interesting result. It should be noted that I am in Oceandome; Frozen Ribcages and Flying Daffodil Seeds are, well, not Oceandome items.

Image of result in case link does not work:
7VgjB0C.png
4 Apr 2017, 9:22 pm
DMM event, got through the window this time (Door>Yes to window option>)

You manage to enter through the window with ease. You seem to be in the kitchen. The room is derelict, as you'd expect. Some old utensils lying about, but nothing of use. You've come this far, though, you may as well keep exploring. Do you wish to take the large door at the back of the room, or the small door near the window?
Small Door // Large Door


>Small Door
You open the small door to reveal a pantry. You look around for anything of use, but it seems to be empty. You turn around with disappointment to see a strangely familiar grin in the darkness. "You really should've just knocked." The figure says. Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awake several hours later at home.
{adventure ends, all exploration turns used up}



Guessing based on some other people having found food items that succeeding this step would get you one. One of these days I'm going to get through this house. No spooky ghost can stop me!
xKSncrg.png
4 Apr 2017, 9:57 pm
klavier ;

More on cards; you don't seem to have the Yellow card up there. I didn't copy the exact message, but it had noted that they were very rare.
I got a Magical Orca Manokit Plush from it, as shown in this screenshot.

Image in case link is broken for whatever reason:
7S0Ss5V.png
4 Apr 2017, 11:28 pm
@klaiver

For when you come online, idk if you've found this one, but I came across this for the dark green card:

>Chose Yes

>You reveal a wheel with strange symbols. A moment passes, and below the card manifests a pile of Furcash

>Reward: A large amount of FC (I received around 4k)
4 Apr 2017, 11:38 pm
tumblr_inline_onwgi6B4cf1reitsa_540.png

Here's the text for the yellow card! And my glorious result.

tumblr_inline_onx65yJ4Ge1reitsa_540.png
FV +7 | Please ping me!
4 Apr 2017, 11:51 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 12:18 am)
Hi Ivory !

I unfortunately don't have all the exact results' texts, but here are a few more for Olde Foxbury:

Ruins => Castle => Current Floor => 16 Stone Slabs. End of Explorations.
Ruins => The Lake => The Island => 6 Different plants from other Villages, 1-2 plants each. End of Explorations.
Ruins => The Village => Another Villager Appears (For me, it was a Brown Hyena) and tells you there's a treasure nearby. You are given the option to either look for the treasure, or leave. => "Treasure!" => Random Villager locks you in the room to take all the treasure. End of Explorations.

So long story short, it looks like it's random chance whether an option leads to a positive result or not. :>

Also, some card results:

Red Floating Card => Reveal => Princess. Gives you a random 3-digit amount of FC
Red Floating Card => Reveal => The card reveals a cart moving forward; like the cart, you too find yourself moving forward. (Explorations restored to 20)
Dark Green Card => Flip =>The card reveals a friendly, welcoming figure. Everything will be okay, and you know that no matter what challenges you face, you'll feel better after having faced them. (Receive an HP Potion)
Dark Green Card/Glorious Blue Card (I can't remember which) => Flip => Warrior. Gave a 200 durability Steel Sword.
Glorious Blue Card => Flip => Glorious Angelic Figure. Gave Angelic Pattern Book
Detailed Black Card => Flip => Jester. What a waste of time!
Detailed Black => Flip => Black figure with red eyes. Exhausts you (end of Explorations.)

I also had two cards that restored Explorations because of something like "looking at this card makes you feel like you can accomplish anything!" and "looking at this card fills you with energy!", or something to those effects.

EDIT: Editing in ones I've gotten again with the proper text! I've also encountered a new Red Card.
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
4 Apr 2017, 11:53 pm
Hymn

Yooo, that's awesome, (and here I thought my Angelic Pattern Book was cool. oOo) Congrats!!
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
5 Apr 2017, 12:18 am
DMM event
This time the door opened :O
(Door>)
To your surprise, the door is unlocked. You walk in uncontested into a large, empty foyer. Nothing but dust remains. Still, you've come this far, you might as well look around. Do you wish to go up stairs, or into the nearby kitchen?
Stairs // The Kitchen


>Stairs
The upstairs foyer closely mimics that of the one below. It's eerie derelict, and nothing of value can be seen. The house seems to have been kept in good repair, but it's still.. empty. Suddenly, a shadow moves out of the corner of your eye. Then again, closer! Something is here with you. Ah well, you may as well take it home with you!
1538-brown-shadow.png
{end adventure, got a brown shadow :D}
xKSncrg.png
5 Apr 2017, 12:25 am
DMM
same as Hawkfeather, I got a brown Shadow too! I was writing when he posted so ><
5 Apr 2017, 12:25 am
DMM event
door (locked)>window (yes)> Large Door
You enter a large room with scattered furniture. Hm, some of this is probably useful. You see the main door, if you leave now you could probably haul something back home with you, though it'd take awhile. Alternatively, you could see what's up stairs.
Take Furniture // Explore


>Explore
You carefully proceed to go up the stairs. Each step you make emits a loud creaking sound as you slowly move upwards. As you take a step, the old wooden stairs collapse below you and send you plummeting into darkness. Suddenly, you find yourself back at home.
{adventure ends, removes all explore turns}


I'll have to succeed at that route sometime I want to know if it's the same stairs as the ones in my last post or if these go somewhere else
xKSncrg.png