Exploration Event Guide + Archive

5 Apr 2017, 1:11 am
klavier

For when you come online, idk if you've found this one, but I came across this for the dark green card:

>Chose Yes

>You reveal a wheel with strange symbols. A moment passes, and below the card manifests a pile of Furcash

>Reward: A large amount of FC (I received around 4k)

Also, for the red floating card, I came across this one:

>Chose Yes

>An image of a powerful princess is embedded on the card. Before you manifests a pile of FurCash!

>Reward: A moderate amount of FC
5 Apr 2017, 1:15 am
Lance-C-Bones

TEP
Yes --> Dark passage --> Spring --> Rest

You decide to rest in the pool, you feel rejuvenated.
( exploration restored )

This is the first i've manage to get past the dark passage. I had another 2 end after picking it earlier.
Are percentage being kept track of if there's different result? Mine is 1/4 at the moment
5 Apr 2017, 1:22 am
BrittneyTTR

For the door option, if you choose yes, sometimes this will appear:

>The door is locked, but you see a window open around the side of the house. Do you wish to try enter through it? Yes/No
>Yes
>You manage to enter through the window with ease. You seem to be in the kitchen. The room is derelict, as you'd expect. Some old utensils lying about, but nothing of use. You've come this far, though, you may as well keep exploring. Do you wish to take the large door at the back of the room, or the small door near the window?. Small Door/Large Door
>Large Door
>You enter a large room with scattered furniture. Hm, some of this is probably useful. You see the main door, if you leave now you could probably haul something back home with you, though it'd take awhile. Alternatively, you could see what's up stairs. Take Furniture/Explore
>Explore
>You safely reach the top of the old wooden stairs, revealing the upper level of the foyer. Much like below, there's scattered furniture, and all outside light is obscured by heavy old curtains. A gentle breeze flows through a window in the far side of the room, breaking the otherwise eerie silence. You see a door in the distance that leads to some sort of bedroom, and another nearby that looks to lead to a study. Where would you like to go? The Study/The Bedroom
>Bedroom
>You enter the bedroom, it's dark, unnaturally so. You can make out the faint image of a bed, some drawers, and something shiny on what appears to be the bedside table. You cautiously make your way over to retrieve it, and reach down to pick it up... but another hand meets yours as you do. It tightens its grip around your arm, and you see a wide smirk appear in the darkness. "That's mine", a dark voice growls. "I'd appreciate if you didn't wander into my property and steal my things." Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awaken at home.

Results: Lose All Explorations
5 Apr 2017, 1:22 am
I did the QP, Palace option, went to armory and got nothing. So I think they all have an rng for failure
Xanzith/# 52409/Beta tester
Female/ Any non-masculine pronouns

Check out my active!

QePYK.gifnkEqy.gif
2884535_A80phqR3bHyBQBz.png?1486464323
5 Apr 2017, 1:26 am
this feature is really wonderful, i hope everyone's having a cool time w/ it! 0w0

in the meantime, i got an item from a yellow card, im unsure if anyone got it yet since none were in the stalls or anything

1723-worker-slot-totem.png
Worker Slot Totem

"“Get a job!” *this is a single use item that will add a new worker slot to your account.*"

A really good effect! 11 Workers! I haven't used it yet because im deciding whether to sell or keep,,, w
//i actually dont know if this is an old item or new, i've been away for a bit.
5 Apr 2017, 1:31 am
this feature is really wonderful, i hope everyone's having a cool time w/ it! 0w0

in the meantime, i got an item from a yellow card, im unsure if anyone got it yet since none were in the stalls or anything

1723-worker-slot-totem.png
Worker Slot Totem

"“Get a job!” *this is a single use item that will add a new worker slot to your account.*"

A really good effect! 11 Workers! I haven't used it yet because im deciding whether to sell or keep,,, w
//i actually dont know if this is an old item or new, i've been away for a bit.

HOOOLLYYY- Yellow cards give those!? hot damn, no longer prize exclusive then. Those were only from the feast prizes (till now I guess)
5 Apr 2017, 1:37 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 3:19 am)
New OF result~

Explore Old Ruins => Village => No option for different areas to look, nor any random strangers, and instead gave this message and 8 Stone Slabs. (Note, did NOT deplete remaining Explorations)

"Cautiously you empty the derelict and desolate village. You scour the houses, and while significant treasures elude you, you do manage to find a decent pile of FurCash scattered among the ruins, as well as a few chunks of stone you should be able to make use of. It takes some time, but it was definitely worth exploring. It's time to go home"
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
5 Apr 2017, 1:39 am
Whoops, and new Red Card result as well!

Floating Red Card => Reveal => "The card reveals a lone lion on a cliff roaring ferociously. Inspiring stuff." (Gave 5 additional Explorations)
wmcmd.jpg
5 Apr 2017, 2:10 am
DMM event
Door (unlocked)> Kitchen

You slowly open the door, revealing... a fully functional kitchen. There's lots of prepared dishes and delicious food just lying there, freshly cooked! Normally, you'd be curious, maybe you'd search for answers, an explanation, or a reason for this. But.. the food is too tempting. You quickly grab a dish and make your way home.
1736-cuttle-burger-and-coral-fries.png1738-squeakherds-pie.png1740-phoenix-fire-hot-wings.png
{adventure ends, got Cuttle Burger and Coral Fries (1), Squeakherd's Pie (1), Phoenix Fire Hot Wings (1)}
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
5 Apr 2017, 3:02 am
Two more Catd results~

Glorious Blue Card => Flip => You flip the card to reveal a tranquil river and peaceful forest. (I didn't notice any effect whatsoever, but I dunno maybe I used more Explorations than I'd realized and it replenished some??? Please update me if anyone else happens to get it!)
Dark green Card ={ Flip => The card reveals a large, durable tower. (Receive Durability Potion.)
wmcmd.jpg
5 Apr 2017, 3:09 am
DMM event
Did Door (unlocked)>kitchen again, and this time I got Squeakherd's Pie (1), Phoenix Fire Hot Wings (1), so the exact food you get is somewhat random
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
5 Apr 2017, 3:13 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 4:07 am)
Steinbit additional result for cannon platform:

Everything is going great, until you decide to look into the barrel of the rusty old cannon. As soon as you do, out swims a little Sharkitty that seems to have made a home in the stupid thing. The creature claws at you until you back off, you decide to just call it a day and go home to nurse your wounds.

No reward, but you don't lose exploration turns
5 Apr 2017, 4:13 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 8:30 am)
klavier I encountered a rare yellow card and got a magical quagga saggitari plushie. I forgot the text but when I received the reward it said "bless the sun \0/" or something like that *cant get the emoticon right*

I also got the roaring lion red card, it increased My explorions but I was unsure of how much as it was My first exploration

Also gotten 9444FC from the green card I think, forgot text
Shifty says *blob blob blob*
5 Apr 2017, 4:13 am
Lance-C-Bones

For the the Breezy passage I got an outcome where I got a single full grown plant (mustache in particular)!

It said:
You investigate the farm and find that the sacks are empty and the field has now been sewn. You do find a grown plant neglected in the corner however.

It might have left me a few explore turns, but not certain since I wasn't counting. x3c
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
5 Apr 2017, 4:17 am
in TEP, when entering the ice cave => then Breezy way => then Structure, obtained the following :
Purple Octi, Pumpkin Kritty and Husky Doge.

Also, I flipped a yellow card that granted me a Galaxy costume ! (can't get over it still!!)

I grabbed an Angelic pattern book from another card, but I don't remember which. A glorious blue one I think.
♥ Fey ♥ french ♥ 26 ♥ panromantic ♥ she/her ♥ [email protected]
5 Apr 2017, 4:19 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 5:27 am)
Myfuzzykins alternate for spire - stairs - tower - small room : You enter the small room to find scattered notes lying about. You quickly shuffle through them, looking for something you can make sense of, and you find some interesting recipes! You gather them up, turn to leave, but instead find yourself at the gates to the palace, which are now closed. It's time to go home. = 1 Underwater Helmet Schema and -5 turns (I think it should be -5 turns as well for the no prize but also time to go home)

also alternate for spire - stairs - chest : The bridge slowly rotates and locks into place, as you rush over to open the chest. Happily, there's stuff inside! = 1439 FC and 3 Sky Coin
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
5 Apr 2017, 4:20 am
Got the mansion one I picked the shed option and explored it to where I got 11 toothy tokens and 1k FC
Owner of Sora
5 Apr 2017, 4:32 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 4:32 am)
klavier sorry if some of these are repeats of what other people have recently reported, but posting stuff I don't see on front post right now

black card - jester - takes away 5 explorations
red card - An image of a powerful princess is embedded on the card. Before you manifests a pile of FurCash! - +5 turns +852 FC
dark green card - welcoming figure - hp potion prize also comes with +5 turns
dark green card - You reveal a wheel with strange symbols. A moment passes, and below the card manifests a pile of Furcash. - 3985 FC
find me here. currently:

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
5 Apr 2017, 4:37 am
E said:

red card - An image of a powerful princess is embedded on the card. Before you manifests a pile of FurCash! - +5 turns +852 FC

For me it was a Spy card and 130FC. Maybe the cards and FC are different each time. I don't know if I got extra explore turns.
@SerenityStarla | #77726 | Starla

I'm doing Chibi Sticker Customs!

8109839_UUcSGMlDmz6z2xU.png
5685030_wOX6AAOGbYqS2sk.png
5 Apr 2017, 4:41 am
SerenityStarla what is a spy card?
what color was it?
there is a range for the FC for the different encounters of course.
find me here. currently:

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
5 Apr 2017, 4:50 am
SherokuTakari Thank you so much! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one in Foxbury still exploring, hahaha cx
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
File a Report | Knowledgebase (Guides) | Shoot me a PM
5 Apr 2017, 5:14 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 6:18 am)
Steinbit went into cargo hold inside ship and got a raw pirate gold, the next time I went I got nothing
In the crow nest I got 4 sand dollars
Shifty says *blob blob blob*
5 Apr 2017, 5:30 am
Ivory I don't know if this one has been seen yet, but I thought i'd take pics just in case.

1N5yk15.png

YN6zQRF.png

I'm in OFB and I chose The Castle and then Enter Basement.
24~She/He/They~Genderfluid~Doggo~
Icon by Sixbane
3224626_1t3wnPZpFNzBqVO.gif
Sig art by Tiedenn
OCGPyNh.png
5 Apr 2017, 6:13 am
LordKaen Thank you that's actually super helpful!
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
File a Report | Knowledgebase (Guides) | Shoot me a PM
5 Apr 2017, 6:39 am
This thread is a perfect examply why spoilers should be a collapseble thing with a button "show spoiler"
<.< it gives it a second purpose as keeping things neat and tidy. Each result could have been in each spoiler then.
._.
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png