Exploration Event Guide + Archive

5 Apr 2017, 6:39 am
SherokuTakari Right?! Thanks yo

My guess is that the yellow card just draws from the SR item pool? Just got another one:

tumblr_inline_onxowpW8t71reitsa_540.png

Although the costume had unique flavor text, so that's written in, while this 'praise the sun' line seems to be reserved for plushes? But holy shit worker totems being in there, that's insane!
FV +7 | Please ping me!
5 Apr 2017, 7:09 am
klavier
Dark green Card gave me 624 FC with the following text :
"You reveal a wheel with strange symbols. A moment passes, and below the card manifests a pile of Furcash."
5 Apr 2017, 7:37 am
Poodle KrimsonCreature

Thanks both so much for your contributions~! I've gone ahead and updated the document, as well as the little TL:DR with your info~ I've also added a little section to my post as a shout out to those that helped, which of course include both of you!

As for keeping a percentage on what chances are to get different things, that I don't think we'll be keeping track of? As with the limited amount of people giving feedback, plus users seeing that their result has already been recorded, and so not letting us know they got the same, it'd probably mess with the numbers a bit...

Though, I tried the lit passage again and still haven't gotten past it... So I'm starting to think it's pretty much always going to end in "death" xD
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
5 Apr 2017, 7:53 am
E said:
Myfuzzykins alternate for spire - stairs - tower - small room : You enter the small room to find scattered notes lying about. You quickly shuffle through them, looking for something you can make sense of, and you find some interesting recipes! You gather them up, turn to leave, but instead find yourself at the gates to the palace, which are now closed. It's time to go home. = 1 Underwater Helmet Schema and -5 turns (I think it should be -5 turns as well for the no prize but also time to go home)

also alternate for spire - stairs - chest : The bridge slowly rotates and locks into place, as you rush over to open the chest. Happily, there's stuff inside! = 1439 FC and 3 Sky Coin

Huh, I tried both of those at one point and I got nothing but loosing Explorations, thanks for letting me know that there are other options for THOSE as well.

Makes me wonder just how many alternate paths are available on the others

Seems my job is far from finished
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
5 Apr 2017, 8:21 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 8:39 am)
Myfuzzykins

Been collecting a few screenshots of the chance exploration results from the "spire" path.
[url]http://gallery.myramidnight.com/index.php?/category/153[/url]
the description of each picture tells what route leads to said results, give me a ping if something is unclear. It's a pain to copy text on my mobile phone so screenshots it is o.o''

Edit: forgot to upload latest results, now they are in that folder (it is ordered from newest to oldest). Managed to enter the tower and it gave me a choice of a little room or exit.
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
5 Apr 2017, 8:24 am
Ivory Got that one I posted before again but I chose the "Current Floor" option this time.

beCVMNd.png

So neither of them led to anything, but I assume there are different things that can happen, lol.

Also, do the cards with the "fantastically designed black backing" or w/e only have jesters and loss of explorations? Because that's all i've gotten from them and starting to wonder if I should even bother flipping those cards over xP
24~She/He/They~Genderfluid~Doggo~
Icon by Sixbane
3224626_1t3wnPZpFNzBqVO.gif
Sig art by Tiedenn
OCGPyNh.png
5 Apr 2017, 8:27 am
For DMM
Yes
Door
Stairs
The upstairs foyer closely mimics that of the one below. It's eerie derelict, and nothing of value can be seen. The house seems to have been kept in good repair, but it's still.. empty. Suddenly, a shadow moves out of the corner of your eye. Then again, closer! Something is here with you. Ah well, you may as well take it home with you!

Also i dont think thats what you do with shadows xD
Jashin325 is my furvilla waifu
FictionKin to Bill Cipher
I adore being pinged so please do it.
MC9fqrM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
5 Apr 2017, 8:41 am
Myfuzzykins haha yeah I think most options will have a win/fail route? I'm still trying to trigger something for the Maze that isn't getting lost and losing all turns lol. like if I see I have 3 turns left or something and I happen across the palace, then I pick the Maze just to see xD
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
5 Apr 2017, 8:54 am
E Ahh I appreciate all your help so much, you have been such a help

MyraMidnight thank you!
unknown.png
Source
5 Apr 2017, 9:03 am
red card!

An image of a powerful princess is embedded on the card. Before you manifests a pile of FurCash!

Zayden picked up 268 FC!
5 Apr 2017, 9:19 am
Ivory I have some for you on OFB!

1) A red card floats idly before you, do you wish to reveal it?

(No) Nothing happens. ((No reward here))
(Yes) The card reveals a lone lion on a cliff roaring ferociously. Inspiring stuff. ((No reward here))

2) Lake> Island
"You reach the island without a problem. As you'd expected, it's covered in plants, some of which seem useful. You snatch them up, and turn to leave. Unfortunately, you'll need to head back to your village to dry off, but at least you've got something for the experience."
((reward))
2x Flying Fur, 6x Chomper Plant, 1x Flying Larkspur, 1x Mandrake, 2x Pea Algae, 1x Brain Coral, 2x Strange Celery, 2x Pot Plant.
tumblr_inline_mol9wqqL1c1qz4rgp.giftumblr_nophogdq8I1upqdo2o1_500.gif
Ping me if you want my attention.
5 Apr 2017, 9:42 am
@ E Ahh I appreciate all your help so much, you have been such a help

MyraMidnight thank you!
It feels like you get further with every try or my luck is being good at the moment. Got to the exit of the spire route finally

Spire > Stairs > Tower > Exit
see results, it gave some sky coins and refreshed exploration charges.
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
5 Apr 2017, 9:51 am
@ E Ahh I appreciate all your help so much, you have been such a help

MyraMidnight thank you!
It feels like you get further with every try or my luck is being good at the moment. Got to the exit of the spire route finally

Spire > Stairs > Tower > Exit
see results, it gave some sky coins and refreshed exploration charges.

Eehehe thanks though, I have been trying to get that one but i always get the stairs that exhaust you before i can do anything else
unknown.png
Source
5 Apr 2017, 10:10 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 10:11 am)
Lance-C-Bones
Alright! better keep it simplified for now then~ Here's another ending for TEP.

Yes --> Breezy passage --> Structure

You search the structure carefully, as you heard noises coming from inside as you approached. In a corner you find a scared animal. As you extend your hand to comfort it, it bites you. You flee the cave and run to the doctor, who unfortunately is out on lunch.

( depletes explorations )
5 Apr 2017, 10:14 am
Ivory Got that one I posted before again but I chose the "Current Floor" option this time.

beCVMNd.png

So neither of them led to anything, but I assume there are different things that can happen, lol.

Also, do the cards with the "fantastically designed black backing" or w/e only have jesters and loss of explorations? Because that's all i've gotten from them and starting to wonder if I should even bother flipping those cards over xP

I would assume that the farther along the route you get the greater the chance to fail, to keep the rewards rare~

And those cards have a jester, and either say "What a waste!", or steal your explorations, from what I've seen. It seems best to say no to those ones!

Teleway Thank you for your help!

I'll be updating the Foxbury post when I can!
5 Apr 2017, 10:14 am
Definitely seconding the theory that the yellow card pulls from a SR pool of items.
yellowcard_by_oreloki-db4r12f.png

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png
5 Apr 2017, 10:16 am
I got a galaxy costume from a yellow card. I sadly didn't manage to get the text down. I'm in dragons maw manor.
I hoard white sneep! I'm buying them here!: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/59090-w-white-sneeps
5 Apr 2017, 10:27 am
Ivory Here's some more.

1) A dark green card lies before you, do you wish to flip it?
No ((Nothing happens, no reward))

Yes ((The card reveals a large, durable tower. 1 House Durability Potion reward))

2) Village
"Oh, hello there! An explorer are we?" the figure offers a comforting smile. "Nice to meet a fellow adventurer!" He extends a paw. "Since we're friends now, I've got a little secret to share!" He beckons you over to one of the houses. "See there's treasure just across the room here. Go ahead! It's all yours! I've already found enough treasure today!"

Leave ((Haven't tried yet, I assume nothing happens.))
Treasure!
"Enticed by the treasure, you enter the building and cross over the room towards a closed chest. Suddenly, the door closes behind you as you hear a cackling laughter from outside. "Thanks, friend! Now I'll be able to loot the village uncontested!" You dash over, desperately trying to open the door to no avail - eventually, you manage to chip away at the walls of the derelict building and return home, exhausted."
((No reward, but your turns are reduced to 0))
tumblr_inline_mol9wqqL1c1qz4rgp.giftumblr_nophogdq8I1upqdo2o1_500.gif
Ping me if you want my attention.
5 Apr 2017, 11:01 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 11:02 am)
I have gotten a reward from the detailed black card, it was a couple of seeds. It said something like 'this card is interesting. It has a picture of a cliff with a rope hanging off it. What previously seemed insurmountable, turned out to have a path around it. Feeling invigorated, you renew your efforts at exploration and find several items!
5 Apr 2017, 11:06 am
Ivory
Yeah, Explore was already my favorite occupatoon, but these events just make it moreso! ovo

Hymn
Daaang look at the luck on you!!! :O Nice~!
I'm hoping for a yellow card, too, but so far nada. ^^;

klavier
Hi there! Are we supposed to ping you with new card results, or are you just going through the thread post by post? :3c
(PS the Jester has zero effect whatsoever, if that helps your ??? at all.)
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
5 Apr 2017, 11:12 am
Steinbit different flavor text from the Brig:
When you enter the ship you immediately turn to the left, and end up finding yourself in a room full of shackles and chains...This must have been where they held prisoners when they were out at sea. You see no real point in looking around in this room, prisoners wouldn’t have had valuables. Then as you are on your way out you stumble over what appears to be a little satchel, you look inside, seems like you found some treasure after all.
Got 402 FC
5 Apr 2017, 11:13 am
SherokuTakari the jester does not have zero effect whatsoever. it takes away 5 turns
find me here. currently:

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
5 Apr 2017, 11:17 am
E

Not for me it didn't, in any of the times I've encountered it. How curious, though. I wonder if maybe there's a range, taking 0-x number turns? (And I've just gotten crazy lucky each time??)
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
5 Apr 2017, 11:19 am
Adding to what's currently being discussed, I don't recall ever getting my explorations depleted by getting a jester card, either. I could easily be wrong, so don't quote me on that.
5 Apr 2017, 11:19 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 11:19 am)
SherokuTakari maybe? I didn't pay much attention to it the first time I got it. but then the 2nd time I thought I noticed it taking away turns. so I've been paying close attention to it now and so far it's taken away 5 each time. at least 3 now
find me here. currently:

drawing here

mlBabmx.png