Log In

Exploration Event Guide + Archive

5 Apr 2017, 11:21 am
MFWi found a yellow card.Gives me plushie.
"Praise the Sun! \o/"
Did Beta things For a Beta time

Click this i guess? Hatcha The egg!
https://pokefarm.com/user/Cutiefox

Check out my shop!
http://www.furvilla.com/stall/10281

The Great Trash thread.
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/58543-trash-taste-adoptables-closed-species?page=1
5 Apr 2017, 11:22 am
E

Wow how weird! I was going to suggest maybe you had flipped a cloaked figure instead without noticing, but if it's happened more than once, then a random amount of explorations lost is the only other thing I can think of. o.o

Hopefully we'll get more people reporting in on if they've lost turns to the Jester!
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
5 Apr 2017, 11:24 am (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 11:40 am)
I always check exactly how many explorations I have left before I flip a card |D

and just got one so I can demonstrate:
f34Pp71.png
You can just see in the blue background on the left that I had 19 explorations left before flipping the card, since I found it on my first turn. I always click out and refresh the screen so I can see the number and be sure >o>
Flipping a card takes a turn, bringing me to 18.
The card outcome must be a minus 5 here to arrive at the total of 13 left when the button comes back after the flip.
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
5 Apr 2017, 11:53 am
Also guys, make sure to direct your cards @/klavier (or PM them).
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
File a Report | Knowledgebase (Guides) | Shoot me a PM
5 Apr 2017, 11:57 am


Thanks both so much for your contributions~! I've gone ahead and updated the document, as well as the little TL:DR with your info~ I've also added a little section to my post as a shout out to those that helped, which of course include both of you!

As for keeping a percentage on what chances are to get different things, that I don't think we'll be keeping track of? As with the limited amount of people giving feedback, plus users seeing that their result has already been recorded, and so not letting us know they got the same, it'd probably mess with the numbers a bit...

Though, I tried the lit passage again and still haven't gotten past it... So I'm starting to think it's pretty much always going to end in "death" xD


You're welcome! :3

I took the path again just now, and got the same result. A single plant and 4 turns left (Once again, I wasn't watching the turns, but for it to be 4 again, I'm assuming the event gave them). But this time I got an Eyeris plant, so I think it's random what plant you get. ^_^
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
5 Apr 2017, 12:07 pm
Alright, QP.
I went through the archives:
"You enter the grand hall. Everywhere you go you see large, confusing books and scrolls. As you travel the halls, the place seems to extend out infinitely. You try to compose yourself as you wander the halls, but end up hopelessly lost. Suddenly, in the distance, you hear a bell - and then, suddenly, you find yourself back at the Palace gates, which are now closed."
I GOT.... nothing. Yay.

Soon after i found the green card, flipped it over, and got a house durability potion.
Howz it Hangin my Broski Homeslice Breadslice Dawgs
Art: http://catgoatsnake.deviantart.com/
5 Apr 2017, 12:25 pm
klavier

Got the text for The Warrior thui time (Glorious Blue Card -
"The card reveals a warrior, ready for combat. Like the figure, you must be ready to defend what's right"
Received Steel Sword, 200 Durability.
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
5 Apr 2017, 12:38 pm
E
Just saw your update! I still don't know what would cause you to lose Explorations and not me (I hit a Jester this hour with only 3 turns remaining and still no problems.)
I hope it doesn't differ by Village, that'd seem really unfair. o.o
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
5 Apr 2017, 12:42 pm
oh, also a green card gave me a 200 Dura steel sword
Did Beta things For a Beta time

Click this i guess? Hatcha The egg!
https://pokefarm.com/user/Cutiefox

Check out my shop!
http://www.furvilla.com/stall/10281

The Great Trash thread.
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/58543-trash-taste-adoptables-closed-species?page=1
5 Apr 2017, 2:10 pm
Steinbit
I got outcome #2 on the cavern, but it depleted my exploration. I did it again to check but heads up!
7Ljbhvo.pnggIO46EB.png
5 Apr 2017, 2:13 pm
Palace - > Armory -> Received: Dutch AD Morphing Potion

I don't recall the whole thing. Wasn't expecting to find that :o
5 Apr 2017, 2:14 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 2:14 pm)
im crying oh my god i just got an appaloosa sharkitty from a facedown card ;w; does anyone know if it's UC only, or are things like commons and rares/sr in the rng pool?
. . psychology, biochem & vulture culture enthusiast . .
. . roleplayer // choctaw native // slow responder . .
. . nontheistic satanist // rabbit lover // sagittarius . .
. . polyamorous // asexual // panromantic . .
( he / his / him )
5 Apr 2017, 2:19 pm
OOPS SORRY.
I just reread all the info. My astigmatism must've made me skip a line. ok, UC of any pet aside from Limited, got it!
. . psychology, biochem & vulture culture enthusiast . .
. . roleplayer // choctaw native // slow responder . .
. . nontheistic satanist // rabbit lover // sagittarius . .
. . polyamorous // asexual // panromantic . .
( he / his / him )
5 Apr 2017, 3:23 pm
Lance-C-Bones

Did the Breezy passage and went to Structure and got a bad one! XD

It said:

* No explorations left!*

You search the structure carefully, as you heard noises coming from inside as you approached. In a corner you find a scared animal. As you extend your hand to comfort it, it bites you. You flee the cave and run to the doctor, who unfortunately is out on lunch.
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
5 Apr 2017, 3:28 pm
I just flipped a dark green card:

The card reveals a figure living alone. You think for a moment, sometimes it's nice to have privacy, to be alone with your thoughts - but moderation is important, and sometimes everyone needs a friend.

(Green turty)
I don't show signatures, so if you said something like to ping you on topics you made or whatever, I won't see it, so sorry!

Please do not ping me in topics I made! I am subscribed to them all.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am female, and prefer to be referred to as she/her, although I don't really care.

I'm Peachycupcake525 on flight rising, chickensmoothie, and egg cave.

I am a fairy. But which one? If you have a guess, you can PM me.

I was the Restart Fairy. Now I'm a different on
5 Apr 2017, 3:52 pm
Just wanted to let you know in QP-
If you choose Tower, there is a chance that all your explores are taken away.
I forgot to copy it, but it was something about the corridor dissapearing, you fall, and before you hit the ground you wake up at your village.
Next time I have explorers who can, I'll see if they can find that outcome again
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
5 Apr 2017, 4:24 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 4:25 pm)
Steinbit

Top Deck > Closed Door > Pet
I received an electric jelly. Unfortunately, I didn't think to copy and paste but I'm pretty sure it was similar to the bug swarm that the explorers experience.
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

5 Apr 2017, 4:47 pm
BrittneyTTR

For the door option, if you choose yes, sometimes this will appear:

>The door is locked, but you see a window open around the side of the house. Do you wish to try enter through it? Yes/No
>Yes
>You manage to enter through the window with ease. You seem to be in the kitchen. The room is derelict, as you'd expect. Some old utensils lying about, but nothing of use. You've come this far, though, you may as well keep exploring. Do you wish to take the large door at the back of the room, or the small door near the window?. Small Door/Large Door
>Large Door
>You enter a large room with scattered furniture. Hm, some of this is probably useful. You see the main door, if you leave now you could probably haul something back home with you, though it'd take awhile. Alternatively, you could see what's up stairs. Take Furniture/Explore
>Explore
>You safely reach the top of the old wooden stairs, revealing the upper level of the foyer. Much like below, there's scattered furniture, and all outside light is obscured by heavy old curtains. A gentle breeze flows through a window in the far side of the room, breaking the otherwise eerie silence. You see a door in the distance that leads to some sort of bedroom, and another nearby that looks to lead to a study. Where would you like to go? The Study/The Bedroom
>Bedroom
>You enter the bedroom, it's dark, unnaturally so. You can make out the faint image of a bed, some drawers, and something shiny on what appears to be the bedside table. You cautiously make your way over to retrieve it, and reach down to pick it up... but another hand meets yours as you do. It tightens its grip around your arm, and you see a wide smirk appear in the darkness. "That's mine", a dark voice growls. "I'd appreciate if you didn't wander into my property and steal my things." Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awaken at home.

Results: Lose All Explorations


As a continuation of this, instead of picking the large door, you pick the small one:

>Small Door
>You open the small door to reveal a pantry. You look around for anything of use, but it seems to be empty. You turn around with disappointment to see a strangely familiar grin in the darkness. "You really should've just knocked." The figure says. Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awake several hours later at home.
5 Apr 2017, 5:08 pm
You spend what feels like hours searching the derelict village. Nothing, time and time again, you find nothing. The village is awe-inspiring, but there's nothing you can make practical use of here. Exhausted, you return home.
Went to visit the village
Did Beta things For a Beta time

Click this i guess? Hatcha The egg!
https://pokefarm.com/user/Cutiefox

Check out my shop!
http://www.furvilla.com/stall/10281

The Great Trash thread.
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/58543-trash-taste-adoptables-closed-species?page=1
5 Apr 2017, 5:35 pm
klavier

selecting yes for the blue card resulted in:

The card reveals a warrior, ready for combat. Like the figure, you must be ready to defend what's right.
(recieved x1 Steel Sword)
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

5 Apr 2017, 6:29 pm
Lance-C-Bones

For the 'If Shelving' part I got this result:

You decide to play it safe and loot the shelves. You find some odds and ends but otherwise it's just some food that's taken a turn.

Fairy Mushrooms 1

Flying Daffodil Seed 1

Venus Fly Trap Seed 1

Candycorn 1

Fur Coral Seed 1

Angry Root Seed 1

Stardust 1
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
5 Apr 2017, 7:20 pm
A couple things!

Confirming that you lose turns to the jester, I lost I think four?

Got a new blue card!

"The card reveals a warrior, ready for combat. Like the figure, you must be ready to defend what's right."

And I got a steel sword.

I also think you lose one turn when you get a bug, but I haven't yet been able to confirm (i keep forgetting to keep track of turns oops)
5 Apr 2017, 7:25 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 7:33 pm)
BrittneyTTR

I hope I'm doing this right rip
Well since "The Study" wasn't on the list yet I decided to go there

So I did Beginning > Yes > The Door > Yes > Large Door > Explore > The Study and got this

jxqvOTO.png

And with Beginning > Yes > The Door > The Stairs I got

8vu98u3.png
471.gif
English is not my native language so I apologize for any typos and such
5 Apr 2017, 9:06 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 9:08 pm)
klavier When I got the floating red card, I got the lion roaring result, and it replenished my exploration turns. I got the floating red card again a few turns later and got a result with a princess on the card that replenished my exploration turns and gave me furcash. I tried to screenshot it, but I hit the wrong thing... Hope someone else can catch that. I'll try if I get it again.
5 Apr 2017, 10:23 pm
from a dark green card i got,,
" you reveal a wheel with strange symbols. a moment passes, and below the card manifests a pile of furcash." and i got 1836 fc lmao

| ame ♡ 14 ♡ they / them ♡ ♐ |
baa is my best friend do not hurt her


everyplague < peep < gaiacat