Log In

Exploration Event Guide + Archive

5 Apr 2017, 10:25 pm
klavier Blue Card.... http://prnt.sc/et05vg
5 Apr 2017, 11:19 pm
BrittneyTTR

For the door option, if you choose yes, sometimes this will appear:

>The door is locked, but you see a window open around the side of the house. Do you wish to try enter through it? Yes/No
>Yes
>You manage to enter through the window with ease. You seem to be in the kitchen. The room is derelict, as you'd expect. Some old utensils lying about, but nothing of use. You've come this far, though, you may as well keep exploring. Do you wish to take the large door at the back of the room, or the small door near the window?. Small Door/Large Door
>Large Door
>You enter a large room with scattered furniture. Hm, some of this is probably useful. You see the main door, if you leave now you could probably haul something back home with you, though it'd take awhile. Alternatively, you could see what's up stairs. Take Furniture/Explore
>Explore
>You safely reach the top of the old wooden stairs, revealing the upper level of the foyer. Much like below, there's scattered furniture, and all outside light is obscured by heavy old curtains. A gentle breeze flows through a window in the far side of the room, breaking the otherwise eerie silence. You see a door in the distance that leads to some sort of bedroom, and another nearby that looks to lead to a study. Where would you like to go? The Study/The Bedroom
>Bedroom
>You enter the bedroom, it's dark, unnaturally so. You can make out the faint image of a bed, some drawers, and something shiny on what appears to be the bedside table. You cautiously make your way over to retrieve it, and reach down to pick it up... but another hand meets yours as you do. It tightens its grip around your arm, and you see a wide smirk appear in the darkness. "That's mine", a dark voice growls. "I'd appreciate if you didn't wander into my property and steal my things." Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awaken at home.

Results: Lose All Explorations


As a continuation of this, instead of picking the large door, you pick the small one:

>Small Door
>You open the small door to reveal a pantry. You look around for anything of use, but it seems to be empty. You turn around with disappointment to see a strangely familiar grin in the darkness. "You really should've just knocked." The figure says. Suddenly, everything goes dark. You awake several hours later at home.


Another one, this time picking up from the option between the study or the bedroom:

> Study
>You make your way through door into what is most definitely a study. It looks like someone's been here recently, candles are lit and there's scattered books on the table. You glance down quickly, and pick up something you think will be useful.
You come to the realisation that if these candles are lit, it's likely someone is home. It's time to get out of here before you're noticed!

Result: Schematics (unsure if there are different rewards)

Note: Pretty sure this is probably Chester's house. That's what I'm thinkin'.
5 Apr 2017, 11:22 pm
ScissorMouth
Which schema did you get from the study, so we can see if it's the same every time
xKSncrg.png
6 Apr 2017, 5:07 am
Steinbit different result for cargo hold:
The ship’s cargo hold, that’s the ticket! Excitedly you make your way through the ship, ready to find piles of sunken treasure, enough to buy a mansion and...another mansion! But when you arrive at your destination you are disappointed to see it’s empty except a couple piles of sand...It’s a let down but the explorer in you isn’t leaving any stone unturned, or any sand pile un..dug. And after spending a bit of time, your efforts are rewarded, you’ve found gold!
Got 1 Raw Gold Pieces
6 Apr 2017, 5:13 am
Lance-C-Bones
Another alternate ending for picking the following choices.
Yes --> Dark passage --> Doorway --> Shelving

You play it safe and loot the shelves. The food is all moldy and the items decayed. You return home dismayed.

( I manage to get loot the hour before from the same villager. )
6 Apr 2017, 5:49 am
BrittneyTTR
I'm sorry but I couldn't get the dialogue for the stairs, but I got a Brown Shadow from it!
Khalix/Sunyatta, He/Him.
tumblr_o6zcffnBRA1slto3wo1_500.gif
6 Apr 2017, 6:06 am
Steinbit and one more result for cargo hold:
While exploring you end up finding the ship’s cargo hold, which by the looks of it, has already been thoroughly ransacked...It looks like there won’t be any treasure found on this trip. But then again...It seems one of the previous salvagers lost a nice looking piece of equipment behind. Well law of the sea or something, finders keepers.
Got Diver Mask
6 Apr 2017, 6:47 am
BrittneyTTR

New options for the Garden choice!!

>You wander over to the gardens. They seem.. well-kept, strange considering the rest of the house seems so derelict. Two points of interest catch your eye, the pond and the gazebo, which would you like to explore? Pond / Gazebo
>Gazebo
>You enter the gazebo to find scattered chairs and tables knocked over and distorted. In the distance you hear a faint scream, and shrug it off as your imagination. You carefully begin to inspect the grounds, for a moment, you begin to see a familiar figure, almost cackling in the distance, but your attention is quickly drawn away back to the scream as it happens once more, closer this time. Another scream, closer. More frequent. Another. Suddenly you begin to find your consciousness fade as you wake up safely back at home.
Result: Lose All Explorations.

>Pond
>You look at the water. A small ripple, a moment later, another. Then several more... it's almost hypnotic. Something compels you to put your hand to the water, as a hideous claw reaches out and pulls you into the water's surface. Gasping for air, you awaken back at your village.
Result: Lose Explorations & Pick Up FC

Hawkfeather

It was a schematic from TEP.
6 Apr 2017, 8:15 am
I had a random card in front of me, and I clicked yes. It was a red card idly floating.

I flipped it.

I got:

The card reveals a lone lion on a cliff roaring ferociously. Inspiring stuff.

Explorations got restored!
Ping me please! I'ts easier for me to find. Or message me.

+5 hours of FV time.

I live here now!
JZDNyZm.gif

Please help this man!

https://www.gofundme.com/help-keven-droddy-with-expenses
6 Apr 2017, 9:21 am
so I guess angelic pattern books will drop through the floor in value since there is a card that gives it specifically. Even got one myself from the exploring
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
6 Apr 2017, 11:02 am
ScissorMouth
Does seem to be random then! On the previous page someone got a knotted shield schema from the study
xKSncrg.png
6 Apr 2017, 11:04 am
Lance-C-Bones

Found another alternate ending!
Yes --> Dark passage --> Explore room

You decide to search around the room and find nothing, but wait. You think you see something on a small ledge near the spring. You can't quite reach it so you try scaling the wall. A rock comes loose from the wall and while you maintain your position on the wall, the rock falls into the pool with a loud splash. You hold still for a second until you think you're safe, then continue trying to investigate. Suddenly, you're pulled from the wall and knocked unconscious. You wake up outside of the cave what you can only assume is several hours later. Cold and discouraged you return home.

( Deplete exploration )
6 Apr 2017, 11:09 am
Steinbit Closed Door:
After some effort, and maybe a bit of luck, the door finally gives way, allowing you to push it open just enough to enter the room. It’s quiet, almost eerie, and did something just touch your leg?! You turn and leave, deciding that whatever might be in that room isn’t worth an encounter with some unknown sea monster.
Lost exploration turns
6 Apr 2017, 11:20 am
BrittneyTTR
I realized that I kinda stopped pinging somewhere in the process of posting so many here (habit in these big threads now, so many people subscribe >> sorry!) so I just want to be sure you saw that we do have the result of door (unlocked)>stairs
I detailed it here and the result seems to always be the brown shadow. A few other people in the thread have gotten the exact same thing (including the poster directly below where I detail it).
You might have seen it and just be waiting to update for after the google doc transfer, but I just wanted to be sure
xKSncrg.png
6 Apr 2017, 11:22 am
SeaEscapologist Lividx msjanny

Added!! Thank you guys so much!! ´ v ` )/
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
tumblr | toyhou.se | goatlings | furaffinity
6 Apr 2017, 12:50 pm
Poodle said:
Lance-C-Bones
Another alternate ending for picking the following choices.
Yes --> Dark passage --> Doorway --> Shelving

You play it safe and loot the shelves. The food is all moldy and the items decayed. You return home dismayed.

( I manage to get loot the hour before from the same villager. )


Was this a failed attempt, or a "Na, don't search the shelves" kinda thing?... Either way, thanks!

And thanks again KrimsonCreature as well~!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
6 Apr 2017, 1:09 pm
Holy hec k, I finally got a yellow card!
It read "The card manifests into an ethereal star that dashes about you. Dust falls from the star, and a costume appears below you." and I got a galaxy costume I'm gonna yeLL

-Click Here For my Pattern Book Trade!-

Heyo, If it wouldn't be too much trouble, feel free to click my eggs! I'd really appreciate it.
https://pokefarm.com/user/PixelatedRainbow

6 Apr 2017, 3:34 pm (Edited 6 Apr 2017, 3:34 pm)
Flipped red card:

An image of a powerful princess is embedded on the card. Before you manifests a pile of FurCash!

(664 fc)
I don't show signatures, so if you said something like to ping you on topics you made or whatever, I won't see it, so sorry!

Please do not ping me in topics I made! I am subscribed to them all.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am female, and prefer to be referred to as she/her, although I don't really care.

I'm Peachycupcake525 on flight rising, chickensmoothie, and egg cave.

I am a fairy. But which one? If you have a guess, you can PM me.

I was the Restart Fairy. Now I'm a different on
6 Apr 2017, 4:35 pm
From a dark green card:
Wjrnnnm.png

From a glorious blue card:
x2PckO3.png


Sadly, I'm not sure if any of these gave or took exploration turns because I spam-click through explorations and don't pay attention to the count…
EjuKFRA.png


Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!
6 Apr 2017, 4:52 pm (Edited 6 Apr 2017, 5:01 pm)
klavier
Cards
Yellow card WIN XD
didn't grab the text though sorry
screenshot.png
Red :
An image of a powerful princess is embedded on the card. Before you manifests a pile of FurCash! (567 FC!)
Blue:
This card emits a powerful magic. You feel energized. (64fc & refresh of explore)

CAVE
You come upon a small cave mouth while adventuring on the far side of the peak, there is evidence of a white furred creature having been here but there are no footprints in the snow. Do you enter the cave? (yes)
As you pass through the small entrance, the cave widens significantly. The light is dim in the cave, but your eyes quickly adjust and you see the full extent of the cave including three smaller passageways. The first passageway has a piece of fabric at the entrance, dancing subtly from a breeze; the second you can see a light around the corner; and the third is pitch black. Do you explore the main cavern, the breezy passage, the lit passage, or the dark passage? (the breezy passage)
Intrigued by the breeze, you take the first pathway. It opens up to a flat, exposed area on the side of the mountain. On one side of the clearing there is a good amount of tilled land and some sacks, on the other side is a crudely built structure. Do you investigate the farm or the structure? (the farm)
You decide to investigate the farm and find that the sacks are full of seeds, you take a handful for yourself and leave, satisfied with your humble prize. (Seeds from other towns(1*Deadbow Seed & 1* Green Stalk Seed)

You come upon a small cave mouth while adventuring on the far side of the peak, there is evidence of a white furred creature having been here but there are no footprints in the snow. Do you enter the cave? (yes)
As you pass through the small entrance, the cave widens significantly. The light is dim in the cave, but your eyes quickly adjust and you see the full extent of the cave including three smaller passageways. The first passageway has a piece of fabric at the entrance, dancing subtly from a breeze; the second you can see a light around the corner; and the third is pitch black. Do you explore the main cavern, the breezy passage, the lit passage, or the dark passage? (the breezy passage)
You approach the structure slowly, hoping not to startle whatever could be residing inside. You open the door and a flood of small animals escape. One stays by your side, it appears to like you. (Golden Chest)
yamslpdc
~*~*~*~*~
" I'll get to you as soon as i finish this chapter"
~Misika
~*~*~*~*~
Female|32|UK|Taken
My DA | My FA
If you see minkey55/Misika online
9 times out of 10 its me.
~*~*~*~*~
6 Apr 2017, 7:14 pm
Lance-C-Bones
More of a failed attempt. I find if you keep trying to go the same path, some of the results fail eventually. Still dunno if it's RNG or just the system preventing one from going after the same prizes continuously
6 Apr 2017, 7:35 pm
I encountered a "glorious yellow card" just now. Flipping it gave me a Magic Night Spotted Wickerbeast Plush.
6 Apr 2017, 8:41 pm
Ditto!! ^

Glorious yellow card
VEcSi1t.png
6 Apr 2017, 8:49 pm
Some of these card descriptions sound vaguely like tarot cards.
mqdefault.jpg
Dragon Cave - Steam - Tumblr - Gaia - Flight Rising
ESO- @Muma-Kitty - Furcadia- Muma
6 Apr 2017, 9:07 pm
klavier A result I got for the dark green card:

lv4q8ff.png