Log In

Exploration Event Guide + Archive

6 Apr 2017, 9:17 pm
ooo I got a red card along with a black card.
Rdd card revealed a lion roaring off a cliff and gave me +4 turns.
Black card revealed a jester. it think it lowered my turns
7 Apr 2017, 4:27 am
Myfuzzykins alt for spire - stairs - tower - the exit: You open the door, and peek out carefully. Suddenly, the floor vanishes beneath you and you begin to fall towards the vast ocean below. Just before you reach the water, you awake suddenly to find yourself at home. = depleted rest of explorations
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
7 Apr 2017, 5:25 am (Edited 7 Apr 2017, 5:32 am)
BrittneyTTR
sorry if you already know about these ones !!

Beginning > Yes > The Door > Locked >
You approach the door to find it locked. You peer around for a way in, but it doesn't look like you can safely enter the house. You hear the trees rustle behind you, and you begin to feel like you're being watched. It's time to leave. (adventure end)

Beginning > Yes > The Door > Unlocked > The Stairs >
The upstairs foyer closely mimics that of the one below. It's eerie derelict, and nothing of value can be seen. The house seems to have been kept in good repair, but it's still.. empty. Suddenly, a shadow moves out of the corner of your eye. Then again, closer! Something is here with you. Ah well, you may as well take it home with you! (resulted in Brown Shadow)
┍━━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━━┑

art sale thread
arlyah | INTP | gemini
they/them or he/him pls
the local witch enthusiast
dA | Instagram | Th

┕━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━┙
7 Apr 2017, 5:40 am
Hey, I wanted to pop in here and say I actually got something for flipping a detailed black card!

BETPtmi.png
Proud crafter of EVERY mechanical minipet!
Achievement unlocked: Professional Mechanic!
BGb1BTu.png
0e3b20acab30fcfa44758e7566eded0201fb0094
Can't stop my dancing!
7 Apr 2017, 7:57 am
I got one of the blue card!
The card reveals a warrior, ready for combat. Like the figure, you must be ready to defend what's right.
I got: Steel Sword!
O0MVJ4F.jpg
7 Apr 2017, 8:14 am
E said:
Myfuzzykins alt for spire - stairs - tower - the exit: You open the door, and peek out carefully. Suddenly, the floor vanishes beneath you and you begin to fall towards the vast ocean below. Just before you reach the water, you awake suddenly to find yourself at home. = depleted rest of explorations


Ah thanks! I will add that right away
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
7 Apr 2017, 9:10 am (Edited 7 Apr 2017, 9:14 am)
I just got a yellow card (sorry, I didn't save any pictures and technically don't have any proof, so; please trust me and don't accuse me of lying.) and I got a blue roan DAD magical plushie

And, I didn't see the yellow card on here. So I thought I'd just share this.
tumblr_pevrz3Meo01rahbkso1_540.gif
Art/gif credit to Vrihedd.
Art shop
Adopts for sale
7 Apr 2017, 11:55 am (Edited 7 Apr 2017, 11:55 am)
I finally got something from a detailed black card, too. I'd like to say it gave me 4 more turns, but I lost count. I'll keep better track next time. This is what I got:

VM4DQqk.jpg
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png


Avatar @ silversnow

W1fYKbT.png
7 Apr 2017, 2:37 pm
bump bump!!
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
tumblr | toyhou.se | goatlings | furaffinity
7 Apr 2017, 2:50 pm
Sad to say, I didn't acquire this exploring...I found it when pricing regular cuttle burger and coral fries:
nmC5LJ3.jpg
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png


Avatar @ silversnow

W1fYKbT.png
7 Apr 2017, 7:07 pm (Edited 8 Apr 2017, 6:42 pm)
klavier

>A glorious yellow card! These are rare! Do you want to flip it?
>Yes
>The world is both wonderful and terrifying. Sometimes, the burden can seem great, but the rewards are even greater.

Results: Worker Slot Totem

Yay!!! < 3

Edit: Second yeelow card, this time it says:

>The card reveals a mysterious moon covered partially by clouds.
Result: Moonlit Wolf
8 Apr 2017, 12:27 am
klavier

From a blue card!

34b1979e304b6981157261d0168fec65.png
8 Apr 2017, 1:18 am
Myfuzzykins alt for Spire - Stairs - The Tower: You quickly rush over to the tower and.. the bridge vanishes beneath you. As you begin to plummet, you close your eyes and brace for impact.. but instead, you awake to find yourself back at your village. = No Explorations left!

So you don't get to see Small Room / The Exit, fail right when selecting The Tower. in case you're confused on where this fits in
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
8 Apr 2017, 8:18 am (Edited 8 Apr 2017, 11:10 am)
DMM

The Door => Large Door => Explore => The Study

You make your way through door into what is most definitely a study. It looks like someone's been here recently, candles are lit and there's scattered books on the table. You glance down quickly, and pick up something you think will be useful.
You come to the realisation that if these candles are lit, it's likely someone is home. It's time to get out of here before you're noticed!


595-dutch-ad-morphing-potion-recipe.png217-spider-shield-schema.png
8 Apr 2017, 9:20 am
E thank you! Adding now!
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
8 Apr 2017, 9:46 pm
klavier

New Detailed Black Card result!! (Uploaded from mobile, and I'm sorry, but I don't know what my Exploration count remaining was before this, but it had already been re-upped once from a dark green card)


15zqtqu.jpg
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!
9 Apr 2017, 1:23 am (Edited 9 Apr 2017, 1:24 am)
Update on the black backed card.

Mentioned a tower, a cliff and a rope......
Said yes and got random Oceandome items....and I'm in QP.


Edit: same as the above post, but with different items.
please ping me if you want to get my attention
Female - Straight - Christian - Professional Harpist and Photographer
-Mentally married to Sesshomaru-
Please click. I will return the favor.
https://pfq.link/ISurvivedHell
If you support those who have survived any type of abuse, show your support by putting this ribbon in your signature or profile. Let others know that their voice can still be heard!
1zguosh.png
9 Apr 2017, 1:28 am
Flipped a red card a few hours ago!
See red card>yes,flip> result it blahblahblah text and 950 fc.
Mmm love me some turty's
9 Apr 2017, 12:49 pm (Edited 10 May 2017, 12:03 am)
Yeti Cavern [TEP]

[Main cavern]
You elect to explore the main cavern and spend several hours searching every nook and cranny, but alas you find nothing. You exit the cave exhausted and return home.
[All turns depleted]

[Breezy Passage]
encounter a farm and structure,
click structure gets a mini pet

[Investigate farm]
You decide to investigate the farm and find that the sacks are full of seeds, you take a handful for yourself and leave, satisfied with your humble prize.
[Three types of seeds received]

[Investigate structure]
You search the structure carefully, as you heard noises coming from inside as you approached. In a corner you find a scared animal. As you extend your hand to comfort it, it bites you. You flee the cave and run to the doctor, who unfortunately is out on lunch
[All turns depleted]

-----

[Lit Passage]
You decide to take the lit passage. As you pass the light, you see the path extend into the darkness, and you get a sinking feeling in your gut. As you continue down the passageway you can no longer see the light from the main cavern, but you do see a light ahead. You pick up your pace, eager to be in the familiarity of the light but as you near the source you hear a noise. A snort, followed by the rustling of crude bedding. You turn the corner out of curiosity only to be face to face with - ... you wake up outside the mouth of the cave, put off of adventuring for a good while.
[All turns depleted]

-----

[Dark Passage]
You decide to take the third passageway into the darkness, it's warmer in here and you get a bad feeling in your gut. As you continue down the passageway you can no longer see the light from the main cavern, but you do see a light ahead. You pick up your pace, eager to be in the familiarity of the light but as you near the source you hear a noise. A snort, followed by the rustling of crude bedding. You turn the corner out of curiosity only to be face to face with - ... you wake up outside the mouth of the cave, put off of adventuring for a good while.
[All turns depleted]



Cards

[A glorious blue card lies peacefully blah blah blah]
The card reveals a glorious angelic figure. You quickly jot down some notes.
[Angelic Pattern Book received]

[black card]
The card image reveals a cloaked figure with glowing red eyes. As you gaze at the card, you suddenly feel exhausted.
[All turns depleted]

Stone & Pathway[TEP]
[Search the stone]
You search the stone and find nothing, what a waste of time!

[Take the path]
You take the path around the next hill to find it abruptly ends. Disappointed you turn back.
10 Apr 2017, 11:54 am
BrittneyTTR
Gazebo, final option with Chester:

As you approach the gazebo, a familiar figure beckons you over to a seat adjacent to him. "Ah, what a strange place to find you in." He offers a wide smirk. "I quite enjoy a stroll in the garden at night. Most people don't know about this place." he quietly sips from a cup. "I believe I've seen you before, at the village?" he scoffs, arrogantly. "Well, is there something you'd like to discuss?"
[This Place] [The Town] [You]

Chester laughs. "Well, well." He paused to sip from his cup. "Well, I'm sure you can tell I'm not one to accommodate other's expectations." He put down his cup. "Alas, this time is no exception. Apologies to disappoint." He sighed softly. "Perhaps next time we meet, I'll have more to share." Chester stands to leave. "But I am not an ungracious host, and you have found me in a generous mood."

(( Rewards: ))
Skeletal Wabbit
11 Apr 2017, 2:28 pm
DMM's exploration paths are the most complex omg
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
11 Apr 2017, 6:30 pm
I got this card event last night:
szhWc7d.jpg
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png


Avatar @ silversnow

W1fYKbT.png
12 Apr 2017, 12:00 am
silversnowmeow is that from investigating a card?
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
12 Apr 2017, 12:02 am
E yes.
qVpERHT.png 5TEmct1.png


Avatar @ silversnow

W1fYKbT.png
12 Apr 2017, 12:04 am (Edited 12 Apr 2017, 12:04 am)
silversnowmeow oh wow weird. Haven't gotten that before. Nothing happens or did you lose explorations?
find me here. currently:
dying over my breedings, buying medley supplies, offering services

drawing here

mlBabmx.png