~* Soundbite Central {InterestCheck + Adopts} *~

4 Apr 2017, 9:04 am (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 3:03 pm)
Hi again, everyone! I know I've hardly been active since the game officially opened, but I'll try to get back into it again.
For starters, I'll restart my Soundbite thread! {I believe I still have my pinglist somewhere, but if you're not sure and would like to be added again, please let me know!}

Alright, here we go!

Lore:
Back in the beginning of the 1700's, creature experimentation was being held by a small group of military doctors and scientists. They attempted to create the perfect war-animal. They took different parts of animals, attempted adding more chemicals, and tried all kinds of grotesque techniques to no avail. Eventually, one worked.
Thus, Soundbites ended up being the product. However, they were severely deformed, large, and far from the desired effect. {These are referred to as Monsterbites.}
The science and technology was far ahead of it's time, and led some citizens to be awfully wary yet silent. When the nearby public found out, they burnt the facility to the ground for it's cruelty. The staff was killed and the files were burned. However, the hundreds of Soundbites were developed enough to escape and seek shelter in the environment around them.
Miraculously, they survived and began breeding at a rapid pace. Their unfinished biology left them open to mutations and eventually nature took it's course and began "correcting" their bodies through many generations. Now, we are left with above-average intelligence dog-like creatures.
Their egg-like skulls have always been that way, though more round and short in the beginning. As time went on, they grew longer and only a little bit more narrow. This was because of their multiple eyes, which they needed room for. Ironically, the more eyes a Soundbite has, the more likely they will be born blind.
They evolved to be much smaller and more compact than their beastly ancestors. Their bone structure can be very similar to Boxers and Rottweilers, often wide-chested and muscular. However, they are mildly larger than the average Boxer.
Back then, different kinds of hands were experimentally used for Soundbites. Raccoons were a match, and have aided Soundbites throughout time and helped them advance as a species.
Their mouth-like ears were to aid in catching birds out of the air. Their muscular back legs would give them a strong, high jump and snatch birds and other small creatures out of the trees.
A prime example of this would be:
_soundbite__flatsale__thorne__open__by_r

{lore is WIP}

4 Apr 2017, 9:07 am (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 9:07 am)
TRAITS:
This trait sheet is kinda old, but Kutsivi and I will be updating it soon!
soundbite_traits__tails_by_kutsivi-d9glw
soundbite_traits__eyes_by_kutsivi-d9gr1q

Pardon the large images!! ;;v;;
4 Apr 2017, 9:46 am
I have to say, these look pretty darn neat! Could I be put on a pinglist please?
OCGPyNh.png
4 Apr 2017, 9:47 am
O: gimme one now please!
Poofy or Yanina/ 14 / Bisexual pixel_flag___bisexual_by_sweetlycanada-d
screen_shot_2018_08_11_at_3_29_08_pm_by_
4 Apr 2017, 9:48 am
Slap me on that pinglist please!
4 Apr 2017, 9:50 am
griffhighwind
Lexxeck
Added!
4 Apr 2017, 9:51 am
Pinglist please! I love these!

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
4 Apr 2017, 9:51 am
Here is the entire pinglist from before the site opened fully! If you'd like to be removed, please notify me. ^^

SpaceFawn
@Snowstorm224
@Onivern
PaintedDoggo
Valice
Honey_Comb
GrimHalos
Daggerzzzz
-KiwiBerry-
occultApathetic
Pyra
Callium
dubpt
discord
MZZA
Caliver
Frostypaws
Snodove
@Morichinastu
Gosuto
Madsparkz
@lotaDraconis
Lunawolf44
TabbyTheCat
Moge-ko
Reapers
Azzera
dragoncuddler
Impulse
Lexxeck
Killian
@RoboElly
Myfuzzykins
Thornes
Khisyra
Krookodile
Mimic
S_Heart
Catbat
Kites
Sirrophi
@FeatherWaves
@calaminteo
TokiToki
griffhighwind
Lexxeck
4 Apr 2017, 9:53 am
Oh it's nice to see this up and running :o I still have my cute sound bite that I won in the raffle <3
tumblr_ogyrsqu38c1v14vrao2_r1_400_by_ver
4 Apr 2017, 9:54 am
Krookodile Thanks for letting me know!! I'm glad you still have them! <33
4 Apr 2017, 9:55 am
oop, I'm on the pinglist twice. Remove my second ping from the bottom? (:
4 Apr 2017, 9:55 am
Lexxeck Got it. <:
4 Apr 2017, 9:57 am (Edited 9 Dec 2018, 6:10 pm)
xxx
4 Apr 2017, 10:01 am
anbroids
Added!
4 Apr 2017, 10:01 am
Pinglist me please ^^
|beta tester||Toyhouse|Lover of angst and memes| SUPER forgetful, if you think I've ignored you please ping me again! | Vista Credits
anigif_enhanced-21544-1455841011-2.gif
4 Apr 2017, 10:08 am
I'd like to be on the list too, please. :3
lI2PVjW.pngliBHOxY.png
4 Apr 2017, 10:13 am
RarelySophisticated

Can I be on the pinglist, too?
Andi/Dirk | Leo | Genderfluid | Any Pronouns

knight_of_heart_weapons_by_unusualkitten
4 Apr 2017, 10:14 am
RarelySophisticated

Yayyy! How much will they be again?
4 Apr 2017, 10:14 am
pinglist also!
Poofy or Yanina/ 14 / Bisexual pixel_flag___bisexual_by_sweetlycanada-d
screen_shot_2018_08_11_at_3_29_08_pm_by_
4 Apr 2017, 10:16 am
Looooove!!!! Can I be on the Pinglist????
button_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmt.png
tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_250.giftumblr_inline_nqfatkFPuU1qi7awk_250.gif
4 Apr 2017, 10:17 am
RarelySophisticated Hey, I used to be roboelly~ I love these guys still and id love to be updated on the pinglist
thank you ;;w;;
elly | she\her | them\they | 20
♥Painties♥
♥Adopts♥
4 Apr 2017, 10:34 am (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 10:34 am)
RarelySophisticated heck these just keep getting better, I'm definitely still interested!

The sooner I can get my hands on one the better, got a mage without a paintie who'll make for the perfect soundbite villager UuU
4 Apr 2017, 10:50 am
Still interested
Currently on Semi Haitus
~| 21 | Agender | They/Them | ♎ |~
I prefer they or them, but you can really call me whatever you want. =3
giphy.gif
4 Apr 2017, 3:01 pm
Thanks, everyone! I've added all of those who asked to be on the pinglist!

Lunawolf44 They range in price! They are typically around $8-$40+ (if it's a special adopt) ! :> They do take a lot of time and effort, so I hope it's understandable. ;v;;

MZZA That's such an honor! <3 I actually have a few Soundbite adoptables still up, if you're interested! I'll be posting them soon, when I get my charger. ;;v;;

Thank you all so much for the interest!! <3
4 Apr 2017, 3:30 pm
OOH! Glad to see these babs again!!!
Ryn | NonBinary | They/Them
zG1568k.gif
Please ping me!