<Tree Top Paintie Shoppe> <OPEN!> <CHEAP!>

14 Apr 2017, 3:07 pm (Edited 15 Apr 2017, 9:32 am)
Welcome To The Tree Top Paintie Shop! I'm in desperate need of some money, and I'm looking to do some cheap sales for others to enjoy. Each paintie should get done in around five days tops, but it really depends on what I have to do and complexity.

I majorly only do color designs from the bases, for i'm just starting to use fire alpaca. I can do very minor base edits, for example, a severed limb or two, blind eyes, leaky eyes, ect. Although I am looking to start doing very simple shifty designs for sale to, but for now i'm only open to color edits.

FC radio: 1000 FC = 1 FD; .05 FD = 500 FC

Premades:
--- Price Begins at 4500 FC and goes up depending on complexity ---

NONE IN STOCK, CHECK BACK SOON!

Customs:
--- Price Begins at 6000 and goes up depending on complexity ---

To order a custom, either send me a reference of what you'd like, describe in heavy detail, or both. I will do any level of complexity on color, but I will be very picky on base edits.
Borders (like in the example below) can be added on for the small price of 750 FC.
Fill out THIS form for customs:
Username:
ID:
Image/description:
How will you be paying? (FD-FC):

Examples:
I currently only have one, though more will come as they are ordered.

Angel_dragon.png

CSS:

I am now also offering CSS sales, starting from 3000 FC! For examples, visit my profile or any of my villager pages. For the CSS sale, you can fill out THIS form:
Username:
ID:
Villager or Profile (pick one, or write both):
Inner background (write n/a if you don't want one):
Outer background (Ya know, the one with the hills? Write n/a if you don't want one):
Animation (Pick one: slide in or fade in):
Bouncing furvilla logo (Yes/no):
Content Opacity (please specify the alpha/opacity of the content on the page should be.):
Villager icons (Specfically for profile; bounce (view my profile for example), shake on hover, open job on hover (view my profile for example), other (please describe)):
Anything else?:
How will you be paying?: (FD-FC)

Slots:

1 (open)
2 (open)
3 (open)
4 (open)
5 (open)

Pinglist:

Ask to be on the pinglist for updates, notifications when painties are released, or when sales come around! ^^

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRICE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE PAINTIE, THANK YOU!

Once You Have Bought The Paintie, It Will Be Copyrighted Under Your Name For Your Use And Your Use Only Unless YOU Say Otherwise.
Live Your Life To The Fullest. Or, Sit At Home And Slave Away In Your Closet Making Youtube Videos And Improving Your Art. Whatever You Choose, It's Up To You.
Her/she
M7_RYRBm.gif

Ping me to get my attention. Please. :'D

14 Apr 2017, 7:17 pm
~ Bump ~
Live Your Life To The Fullest. Or, Sit At Home And Slave Away In Your Closet Making Youtube Videos And Improving Your Art. Whatever You Choose, It's Up To You.
Her/she
M7_RYRBm.gif

15 Apr 2017, 9:07 am
~ Bump ~
Her/she
M7_RYRBm.gif

17 Apr 2017, 6:23 pm
~ Boop ~
Her/she
M7_RYRBm.gif

17 Apr 2017, 6:45 pm
Username: redblackpawprint
ID: 37986
Image/description: black and white cat, DAD, or fox up to you. idc just as long it's black and white lol
How will you be paying?: fc

n if you ever get premades can you ping me kthx mimi9911a
334-26-th.png

Error 404:
"sincerity" and "maturity" modules not found