Doomy's Art Shop ✩ [USD Open, Charms IC]

4 May 2017, 6:59 pm
Doomy I'm glad the situation's being taken care of! And I mean, if you want to, you can work on it, but one of my friends offered to make the paintie for me and they're working on it already, so I might not use yours '^^ I do have another paintie idea if you prefer that, though, but I don't have a paintie ticket for it rn so I'd have to wait a little until I could get one or smth
16 May 2017, 6:09 am
Doomy
Could I be added to the pinglist for ref sheets? I think your style is lovely <3
Hope everything worked out with the bank & that you feel better soon!
siggy_by_cryptozoolo_by_princess_celesti
21 May 2017, 12:44 pm
Id like to be pinged for open slots and when you start doing icons :3c
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif
27 May 2017, 12:26 am
Doomy x.x Just checking in

stamp___anxiety_by_merurupururin-d9uv9zb
98_by_gur0h-dabz9ys.png
27 May 2017, 10:03 am (Edited 27 May 2017, 10:03 am)
Caramel0123

Ah apologies for the delay! It seems it's been a very busy month for me again, being out everyday, etc. But things have calmed down the last few days and I've finally been able to sit down and draw some, been working on the next piece on the queue (but struggling with finding a pose I like rip) but I'm hoping things will stay calm enough I can stay at home and draw aah. Sorry again for taking so long. ;v;

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
DEVIANTARTFURAFFINITYTOYHOU.SE
28 May 2017, 8:09 am
Doomy
I know I'm on the general pinglist, but could I be pinged when you reopen commission slots for fullbodies, and when you open icon commissions too? I'm not sure if the general pinglist counted for that or not~

I'll get paid for a large commission pretty soon and if nothing comes up for me monetarily, I have a character I'd really love to get art from you of with as well as Howell turned out. :3

I hope things get less hectic for you too!

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
29 May 2017, 7:50 pm
Soni

Full bodies would count for the general, unless I specify I'm only take like, painties or something. ; v; But yep added you to the icon list! They're just not open cause I don't have any recent examples I'm happy with, aha. And thank you. ; w ; <3

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
29 May 2017, 7:54 pm
Oh whee! ;w; Good to know!

I won't get any reasonable amount of money in my paypal until like, next week or something unless my own commissions take off somehow. xD
But I'm really looking forward to getting some more art from you, considering the one you did of Howell is one of my favorites.
And I know how it is on the icons, I've recently started doing them but I'm not sure if I could take commissions for them or not. xD

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
16 Jun 2017, 7:52 pm
Updates: 6.16.2017 Open again now that I'm pretty much done with my to-do list (just waiting on someone to get back to me) and I seem to be coming out of art block, finally. I've added a new section, where I'll randomly offer a style or such that I wouldn't normally do so! Usually these will be little experiments I've done, and thought it'd be fun to do a few more. They are not permanent, unless I see a large demand/like for them!

One minor change, I will only take items as partial payment, unless they are a higly valued item. I will not take bulk of items to meet the price requirement.

There will also only be 3 slots from now on.

Tsundere Silvy Starfoxxe Soni CyanSapphire msjanny atilla Kingkero Jyn xarazura DragonDawn ScissorMouth ArtimisNight Oni Choccie

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
16 Jun 2017, 8:14 pm
Doomy what do you consider highly valued items and do super rare plush fall under that umbrella? If not, would you consider item overpay?
jess #7302 | she/her | links
16 Jun 2017, 8:19 pm
msjanny

It would just have to cover the cost of the commission is all, I'm mostly talking about like... stacking a bunch of items in attempt to pay for the commission, aha. I'd rather not accept such payments like that anymore, but yeah, I would considering Super Rare Items. uvu

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
16 Jun 2017, 8:24 pm
Your art is so amazing! I'll be sure to come back once I have saved up some more FC/FD :D
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
16 Jun 2017, 8:28 pm
Treble_da_Doggo

Why thank you, that means a lot! <3 I can add you to a ping list if you'd like~

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
16 Jun 2017, 8:29 pm
Doomy said:
Treble_da_Doggo

Why thank you, that means a lot! <3 I can add you to a ping list if you'd like~

Sure! That would be great!
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
16 Jun 2017, 10:04 pm
Bumperrr

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
17 Jun 2017, 12:43 am
Bumparoonie for a friendaroonie < v >
mareep.gif

26 | Female | Scorpio | Maori

17 Jun 2017, 12:58 pm
Doomy

Hey. ouo
I was wondering before I liquidate something on FR to buy a slot, would this character be something you'd be willing to draw? :D
I just wanted to make sure before I sold something and either kept the gems or converted them to FD. :3

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
17 Jun 2017, 2:33 pm
Soni

Ooo, I don't see why not! He actually looks like he'd be fun~ I like drawing wispy flames/mist, dont' get to do it enough, aha..

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
17 Jun 2017, 2:42 pm
How much do you value the Warrior Elixirs? I have, I believe, a ton of them, and don't mind getting of them. I'm asking this before I ask of you what are style I'd like..
17 Jun 2017, 3:38 pm
ScissorMouth

Right now based on stall prices, I'd probably give them a high 10k, so that. I would only accept them as add-ons to currency payments, however. And would not take a large amount as single payment. u w u

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
17 Jun 2017, 5:37 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2017, 5:38 pm)
Doomy
A lot of people don't want to draw him it seems. XD It's hard to find anyone willing to. ;w;

Any chance you will reserve me a slot while I find something to liquidate? :D I kind of want a shaded fullbody like what you did for Howell!
Edit: Do you have preference for FD or FR gems? Or do you want a mix payment? xD

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
17 Jun 2017, 5:44 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2017, 5:44 pm)
Soni

Sure thing~ And ummm, probably FD right now, if that's alright. ovob

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
17 Jun 2017, 5:45 pm
Doomy
Perfectly fine with me! :D I'll send over payment as soon as this earth sprite sells and I can liquidate some of the gems to FD~! It shouldn't be more than a couple days at most. ;w;

F9EcHKE.gif

•Pixel by me•
18 Jun 2017, 5:04 am
Soni

Alrighty no rush! ;3c
When you send the payment could you fill out the form as well? It's just... easier on me when it comes to organization, aha~

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
18 Jun 2017, 11:09 am
Bump <3 goodluck
❤Please Ping me❤
commissions
dreampuff_raffle_banner_by_cthulucy-dbi4